The deeper the thoughts there's no more pain
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I'm everywhere, I feel so hot
It's not a habit, it's cool
I feel alive
If you don't have it your on
the other side
I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie)

Welcome troubled teens of this world. Teens come here, The Home of the Broken, to deal with their addictions and other problems that they have. All are welcomed to come here and live out their lives. It is not like a prison, but a home. There are no guards, but nurses are there to help those who want it. It is up to you if you want the help. Not every story is successful, but few lives have been turned around for the better.

It's over now, I'm cold, alone
I'm just a person on my own
Nothing means a thing to me
Oh, nothing means a thing to me
Free me, leave me
Watch me as I'm going down
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........
It is not a habit, it is cool
I feel alive I feel.......
I feel alive
I'm not an addict, I'm not an addict, I'm not an addict.
RULES

[Profiles]
When submitting your profiles to me please lable them as 'K's Choice' and so I know you just didn't see the quotes put a heart any where in the profile when you PM them to me.

[Don't]
Please this is a place where there are young people and not everything is appropriate for them, but because I am not a young one I will let a lot of things go on here. My main rule really is to make sure that there is no cybering here. I know when things get too graphic, and I ask at that point to please take it to the PMs.

[Posting]
Please for the love of God don't use text talk. I like well developed sentences. You can use a one liner as long as it is in the form of a sentence. Please do not asteriks (*) for actions. For OOC use (()), {{}}, or [[]]. Make posts however you like. Pretty is not neccesary. So that I know you read these simple rules put a dramallama in you profile as well.
Breath it in and breath it out
and pass it on it's almost out
We're so creative and so much more
We're high above, but on the floor
I feel alive
the other side
The deeper you stick it in your vein
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I feel alive
the other side

SKELETON
Policer: (username)
Hello, My Name is: (character name)
Whoa, a fire!: (age)
Sex, sure: (gender)
I'm a What!: (race)
I'm proud: (orientation)
Drug?: (what's your addiction, doesn't have to be just drugs.)
I'm Not An Addict: (bio)
Pretty colors: (image)
Blank Sheet of Paper: (anything else you would like to add.)

Free me, leave me
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........
I feel alive
I feel alive
the other side
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I feel alive
the other side

NEWS
(anything that is deemed important will go here.)
heart Searching for co-owner! Moo-ten is the co-owner

Free me, leave me
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........
I feel alive
I feel alive
the other side
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I feel alive
the other side

BLACKLIST
(for the love of God don't get on here)
WHITELIST
(get prizes?)

Free me, leave me
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........
I feel alive
I feel alive
the other side
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I feel alive
the other side

ACCEPTED PROFILES

Policer: gnrgurl
Hello, My Name is: Natasha
Whoa, a fire!: 23
Sex, sure: Female
I'm a What!: Demon
I'm proud: Straight
Drug?: She is addicted to heroin and lustful things.
I'm Not An Addict: Natasha has had a rough childhood. She was a runaway at age ten because of her perverted father. She got away before he could do anything to her. She was thriteen when she met this group of people on the streets. They introduced her to heroin. The leader of the group had an eye for her and well things went downhill for Natasha since then. She had an addiction for lustful things and heroin and now she is trying her best to turn her life around. She figured that THe Home of the Broken would help her recovery.
Pretty colors: User Image
Blank Sheet of Paper: Natasha can control the shadows. She is very seductive when she sees a guy she wants. She also carries a gun that she managed to hide from the nurses.

"]Policer: Suzuki Mine
Hello, My Name is: Terrisa 'Trip' Belphegor
Whoa, a fire!: 19
I'm a What!: Cambion
I'm proud: Sadomasochism
Drug?: "There are many words I could express to show you just how beautiful it is, but I'm sure you want the simple answer: Death and Power ~"
I'm Not An Addict: Trip's past is kept a secret thanks to the staff of the Home of the Broken, but it isn't too hard to see just where she came from. The clothes she wears, the way she speaks and acts, her fascination with guns, blades and the end that they bring: Mafia. It's rumored that she is the only daughter of a Mafia hitman, and after she was almost killed saw the error of his ways. Wanting to keep his 'darling daughter' from sinking any deeper he sent her away to the House of the Broken, hoping she would find the revelation he did.
Pretty colors: Delicious~
Blank Sheet of Paper: Trip wears a pair of leather bands with red and black stones around her wrists. These aren't for show, but instead to keep her power in check and make sure she doesn't use it on the others. The only way to release them is to know the counter-spell, which is only shared among the higher staff.

Policer: xXSuigintou-samaXx
Hello, My Name is: Haruhi Suzumiya
Whoa, a fire!: 16
Sex, sure: female
I'm a What!: human
I'm proud: straight
Drug?: crack, heroine and lustful things
I'm Not An Addict: Haruhi, since she was little, was always a bit weird and rough around the edges. She was never prefect, no ones perfect, so her parents actually kicked her out at the age of ten, leaving her on her own. At the age of twelve a few of her friends introduced her to crack and heroine. One of her friends one day got high and actually raped Haruhi but she didn't mind, she knew he didn't mean to. Finally Haruhi came to The Home of the Broken to try and turn her life back around.
Pretty colors: HaruhiSuzumiya <3
Blank Sheet of Paper: nope!

]Policer: Jaded Conformity
Hello, My Name is: Kuzo Hyata
Whoa, a fire!: 17
Sex, sure: Male
I'm a What!: Reiki (loosely translated 'Universal Life Energy')
I'm proud: Hetero (straight)
Drug?: Music! Hah, no seriously. That, energy, marijuana, and the occasional tablet of acid for when I'm at a party or somethin'.
I'm Not An Addict: I was born into a normal, American/Japanese family. I had the mother who kept to herself and cooked, cleaned, etc., and my father, who was a hard a** and was always on me for anything he disapproved of...which was anything that wasn't traditional. Well, once I hit 7th grade, I started to get sick of it. Got introduced to drugs by some of my peers. Started going downhill. Went to parties and such, took acid here and there to have some fun.

I kind of regret doing this, so I've decided to go to The Home of the Broken to help me...turn my life around. Although there is one thing that they can't help me get off of...and that, is of course, my addiction to have and use Reiki (energy).
Pretty colors: Kuzo
Blank Sheet of Paper: I play the bass and guitar, I'm always seen wearing one or two jade necklaces, and I always have a pair of headphones on. Whether they're hangin' around my neck, or over my ears blocking everything out, is debatable. Oh yes, and I have a rather...bleak outlook on humanity, so don't be too surprised if I give you my opinions, 'kay?

Policer: Bodeway
Hello, My Name is: Abigale Renae Bodeway
Whoa, a fire!: Eighteen
I'm a What!: Witch
I'm proud: Homosexual
Drug?: Triple C's
I'm Not An Addict: Ren grew up in a small no nothing town in Northern New Jersey. Where the only entertainment was drinking and drugs. She started out with a staple in the illegal substance world, Marijuana. But soon after she began, her friends introduced her to Triple C's. A small red pill that gives you the feeling of freedom and complete control of your life. Something that greatly appealed to her, and her powers.
It allowed her to work her magick without limitations. The freedom she felt gave her a sense of being at one with the Goddess. Able to channel her power with more focus and control. Though in the end there was a downside. She realized she was in trouble when she started to steal for her fixes and eventually got caught. Though the draw of this small red pill is ever so strong, it never wants to let go and only wishes to fulfill your dreams of freedom and strength.
Pretty colors:
User Image
Blank Sheet of Paper: Ren comes from a long line of ancient witches. Her order practices with protective repulsion. Where they can make it so, nothing of negative influence or intent can harm them. They are literally repulsed away from her physical being. She has found that her drug of choice gives her more control over her powers. To the point that she can control when something is repulsed away, and how hard they are repulsed. She has even been able to effect other things besides negative influences, which just added to the appeal of using more.

Policer: Moo-ten
Hello, My Name is: Sasha Catters
I'm a What!: witch
I'm proud: straight
Drug?: Fire, getting what she wants
I'm Not An Addict: Sasha was born with witch blood, but was raised by the wealthiest couple in the country. She got anything, and everything she had ever wanted. The couple died in a car accident when she was 15, which left her with tons of money, and all of their properties. Looking amongst their old documents, she found out that she was adopted, which led her to hire a private investigator to find her real mother. About six months later, she was reunited with her mother, and discovered that she was a witch. She quickly learned and became a better witch than her own mother, who was, at the time, the leader of the circle. Her mother sent her to the Home of the broken, seeing as Sasha was craving for more spells, and was using it to control people to get what she wanted.
Pretty colors:
User Image
Blank Sheet of Paper: She doesn't need items to make her spells.

Policer: Kuroa Bateru
Hello, My Name is: Savato Luther
Sex, sure: male
I'm a What!: Human
I'm proud: Straight
Drug?: Luther is addicted to murder and the torture or others.
I'm Not An Addict: With his past dotted with beatings and scars Savato Luther is a man of cruel disdain. With his father being a drunk and his mother a meth-head his household was always filled with the sleeping bodies his parents druggie friends. With a single night during his tenth year of life Luther snapped. Taking a large kitchen knife from his home entering the living room be began to exact his revenge. Starting with his mother and father one by one he purged his home of the corrupt. Slaying so many in one night caused something to grow in Luther, he began to enjoy the sight he created and now lives for the thrill of the hunt.
Pretty colors: (I'll give a link cause I like to save space :])
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/Junai_no_alex/Anime%20Males/AnimeMaleII.jpg
Blank Sheet of Paper: Luther's favorite animal is a Duck.

Free me, leave me
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........
I feel alive
I feel alive
the other side
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I feel alive
the other side

RESERVED

Free me, leave me
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........
I feel alive
I feel alive
the other side
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I feel alive
the other side

SEPTEMBER 1, 2009 1:25 p.m.- Now Accepting! SEPTEMBER 2, 2009 10:30 a.m.- OPEN!

Free me, leave me
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........
I feel alive
User Image

Natasha arrived at the Home of the Broken. She looked around at everything. She saw the gates of the community. There were several small houses. She looked around and sawthe main building. She slung her bag over her shoulder and walked inside the main building. She saw a beautifully decorated office. A nurse wearing a white gown was sitting at a desk. Natasha walked up to her. "Hello, my name is Natasha, and I came here to reform myself."
The nurse looked up at her. "Well we place you in a certain home compared to your addiction. What is your addiction?" She asked.
Natasha looked at her. "I have a few addictions. I am addicted to heroin and lustful things." That last part was said low.
The nurse looked at her. "Well do you have your papers?" She was talking about birth certificate and things.
Natasha dug in her bag and pulled out all the neccesary paperwork. She handed them to the nurse. The nurse looked at them and gave them back. "So now what?" Natasha asked.
The nurse smiled. "You will be staying in house one." She handed Natasha a key.
Natasha took it and thanked the nurse. She walked outside and walked around. SHe found house one and unlocked the door. The house had four bedrooms, a kitchen, a living area, and two bathrooms. She went to one room and unpacked her things. She set up her small music player. She put on her music. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf came through the speakers.

((Don't Worry your posts don't have to be this long, I got carried away.))

Greedy Informer

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Kuzo Hyate

Karma Police,
Arrest this girl.
Her Hitler Hairdo,
Is making me fell ill.
And we have crashed her party...

[I'll let you guys take one wild guess at what song these lyrics in my post belong to, rofl It's one of my favorite songs...though with Radiohead, it's kinda hard to choose a favorite, gonk so...many...good...songs...oh, and oki-doki Gurl!]

Kuzo lowered his headphones, letting them hang around his neck as he stared at the entrance of The Home of the Broken. Was that the right name? He shrugged internally. He didn't give half-a-damn what it was called. All he knew was what the place was for. Hell, the place could be called 'Sunshine and Lollipop Reformation Center' and he'd still join...well, maybe. Depends on what the brochure said. With a quiet and soft sigh, he walked towards the main building, taking note of the various small houses littered about.

He walked in to see a nurse sitting at a desk in a beautifully decorated office, wearing a white gown and appearing to be busy with something. And, he watched as a pale, white haired woman walked past him, keys and bags in hand. Albino? he questioned himself, shifting the weight of his guitar case. He walked up to the counter, and gave her a small smile. "Hello, I'm Kuzo Hyate." he announced in his usual quiet, soft voice. The nurse looked up, and gave him a smile, kind of showing off her white teeth. He didn't blame her though. "Ah, Kuzo, yes...your the one who called ahead, the one who sent a bass and..." he paused for a moment, thinking. "An amp, along with a tea set, correct?"

Kuzo nodded, and chuckled shyly. "Hah, yes, that'd be me." the nurse tilted her head slightly, asking, "So, what is your addiction again? Oh, and we need your paperwork." Kuzo pulled out the paperwork, handing it to her. "Marijuana, and, I'm not technically addicted to Acid, but...y'know." he shrugged, and the nurse handed his paperwork back, nodding. "I understand. Well..." she procured a key from a drawer, and handed it to him. "Here is your key. You'll be staying in house two." Kuzo nodded, taking the key and thanking her.

He left the building, looking around. "Where the hell is house three...?" he mumbled, feeling a little lost. But, after a little looking, he found it without any hassle. He walked into his house, flicking on a light or two and checking out the place. His Bass and amp were laying on the bed, and his tea set was in the kitchen, along with several bags of Jasmine Tea. He smiled, placing his things in his bedroom, and starting up some tea. "Hah, this is kinda a big place..." he mumbled, looking around. Four bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and two bathrooms seemed rather big for one person. "Maybe someone will...move in?" he shrugged, and headed over to the window, pulling the shades open and looking about.

Right next door (which he assumed was house one) he saw the same pale woman pass by a window for only a second. Hm, so I've got a neighbor. Well that's dandy. he shrugged, and put his headphones on, the song Let Down by Radiohead literally just starting once the headphones lay resting on his ears. This place is kinda relaxing. Wonder if I'll have to do any of those gay little 'group therapy' things?

He laughed at the thought as he poured himself a cup of tea, going into the living room and sitting down on the couch, looking out the window. He could barely see the window he had seen the pale woman in, and wondered if she would also notice that she had a Japanese teenager as a neighbor. He shrugged internally, not really caring. As long as she's not insane or anything, it's all cool with me... he thought, taking a sip of the warm tea.

[Oh dear, looks like I went overboard, ._.

Oh, and if the image isn't working, i'll get it sorted out later...damn Photobucket, -_-]

This is what you'll get,
When you mess with us.
Phew, for a minute there,
I lost myself...
I lost myself...
User Image

As Natasha sat in her room listening to Meat Loaf, she decided to clean the room. She found a broom in the kitchen and started to sweep. She had noticed the Japanese boy, but it was briefly. She wondered why he was here, but she knew that she should just focus on why she was here. She looked at the track marks on her arm and sighed. She had been off the stuff for a week, but she was craving it. She wasn't doing to good with the other addiction either. She went back to sweeping. The song changed to All the Young Dudes the David Bowie version. She started to sing along. She loved older music.
She put the broom up and found a vaccum to vaccum her room. It took five minutes. She laid on her bed after putting the vaccum up. Her music changed to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beatles. She sang along again.

((RADIOHEAD! heart They are awesome. I posted a little bit right now.))

Greedy Informer

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Kuzo Hyate

Karma Police,
Arrest this girl.
Her Hitler Hairdo,
Is making me fell ill.
And we have crashed her party...

Kuzo sipped his tea, enjoying the taste and the music in his quiet house. A house that would probably be filled with three more addicts sooner than later. He didn't mind too much that some more people would move in...he just hoped they weren't insane, or one of those crazy women that liked the kinky things in life, and would find it adorable to tie him up whilst he slept, then do whatever tickled their sexual fancy at the moment.

He frowned, wondering what made him think of that in the first place. Then, his thoughts drifted off to the school he had went to. One of the 'best schools', or so they said. Really, it was filled with anything under the sun, from gay men and women to dealers and gang bangers...and yes, even the women he had just described. He shuddered at the thought, and went to take another sip of his tea when there was a loud noise. He wasn't too sure what it was (probably because his music was so loud) and took his headphones off, letting them rest around his neck as he listened, hoping for the noise to come again. He could still hear the music perfectly, even when the doorbell rang obnoxiously.

He stood up, and with a lazy manner, strolled on over to the door and opened it to see a nurse. The same nurse that had assigned him house two. He rose an eyebrow, "Do I get a room mate already? Or is it already time for one of of those fun 'lil meetings where I stand up and go 'Hi, My name i-" the nurse rose a finger, placing it on his lips to signal for him to shut the hell up. "No, we gave you the wrong house. You're supposed to be in house two. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

Well, after a short chat, an exchange of keys and words, Kuzo walked out of the house, holding a new set of keys, an amp, a bass guitar, and his guitar case resting on his shoulder, the nurse following suit, holding the tea set and the old keys. The nurse opened up the unlocked door, letting herself in and placing the tea set in the kitchen. Kuzo, who didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with the pale lady, rang the doorbell, then let himself in, cursing under his breath at the nurse, not only for the rude invasion, but for giving him the wrong house in the first place.

The nurse knocked on the pale lady's bedroom door, letting her self in again, poking her head in and announcing, "You have a new room mate, Natasha." she left the door cracked open, walking away quickly and leaving the two to their peace. Kuzo rose an eyebrow at the rushing nurse that passed by him. He cursed under his breath again as he made his way to the bedroom carrying the instruments and possessions. Once he was in the room, he placed the instruments on the bed, then put the amp onto the ground, plugging it in and such. He threw the duffel bag containing his possessions on the bed, then went into the kitchen and started to make tea (again).

He rose an eyebrow as he finally listened to the music coming from the pale lady's room. It was 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beatles. He smiled, glad to see that his room mate had a good taste in music, despite how...odd she seemed. Once the tea was on the stove, being made, he walked up to the pale lady's room, and knocked lightly on the door, not poking his head in. The only thing visible, if she was indeed looking, would be his right arm, his right hand in his pocket. "Hey, I'm makin' some Jasmine tea if you want some." he announced. He started to walk away, but caught himself, and then poked his head into the crack, giving her a small smile. "Oh, and nice taste in music."

He walked away, going into his room and sitting down. He sat on his bed, drumming his fingers lightly against his knees as he stared at the pale grey wall. In his boredom of waiting and thinking, he decided to tune up his instruments. So, he got up, plugged in his bass, then started tuning it. [I got writers block here, sweatdrop ]

[^_^ Oh yeah, Radiohead is the s**t! So is Gorillaz, =3

And now I'm off to bed.]

This is what you'll get,
When you mess with us.
Phew, for a minute there,
I lost myself...
I lost myself...
User Image

Natasha was now singing along to Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. Her voice was melodic, but loud. She loved singing along with her music. She thought as she sang. She thought about her addictions, and her old crew.
She heard her main door open and all of a sudden the nurse from the front came in her room saying, "You have a new roommate, Natasha." She stopped singing and sighed. She was a bit annoyed by the nurse interrupting. She cursed the nurse under her breath. She smelled a boy walk in. Must be the boy from earlier. She thought.
She smelt tea and then heard the boy come towards her door, but did not look. She debated if she wanted tea, but was interrupted by his comment.
"Thanks." She said simply. She was glad that he was a fan of the old music.
She got up and walked into the kitchen.
"Jasmine tea? Is it any good?" She asked out of curiosity. She sat at the table still singing Comfortably Numb to herself

Greedy Informer

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[Seriously, where the hell is everyone? Sorry Gurl, but I'd prefer to not post until the others come in...

*sigh* give it a day. If no one posts, I'll post before I head to bed...

I'll delete this post when someone posts/I post.]
((Sorry I had to leave for the three day weekend and had no computer access. I am back and recruiting more people. It is okay i am going to PM those that joined again and ask new members.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff