Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ZERO ASAMOTO

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ (T I M Elove T O love L I S T E N ) ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

So this is how we're going to do it. Basically, it's going to be like a walk-in, but it has no specific plot or story. Let your minds wander. In a way, this is going to be like a test. I want you to post something using your character like it is a story. Go crazy. Use a picture, make your layout colourful, I don't care. Post anything that you are secretly craving and I'll post something back that goes along with your character.

Example: You: [It has a picture of a girl, her name, etc.] She wakes up in a house, not knowing where she is. She looks around, being silent to make sure that she was in a safe place. Averting her eyes everywhere around the room, she realized that she wasn't. She was in a room full of scapels, lights, knives and many posters of dissected beings. She was afraid so much that she was shivering and she couldn't get herself to stop.

Me: [In response to your post, I'll quote you to make sure that you know that I'm talking to you. I'll get a picture, my name, etc.] "Hello, my dear." Said a voice from the door. He did not let himself be known to her yet, but behind the walls, he chuckled, seeing her look around frantically in search of the voice. He knew that he was scaring her, but she was the one that had caught his eye.

-Ahem- It's just something to work and post in whenever somebody is bored. Other people can join in, too, but since there are probably going to be a lot of different stories and plots going on, I suggest that you quote that person when you are meant to be talking to them.

Let's try this.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Made by Izumi Hisagi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out