Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Dark Temptations, how may we help you today?

A brew please....... 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 15 ]
I'm looking for a place to crash.... 0.14102564102564 14.1% [ 11 ]
I'm a mercenary, have you seen this person? (holds up a picture) 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 8 ]
12 of your famous mind eraser's Ace......(you drunk) 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 6 ]
I'm looking for someone to be with........ 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 10 ]
I'm a poll whore, so if you don't mind, down to business..... 0.35897435897436 35.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 143 144 145 > >> >>> »|

Welcome to Dark Temptations Bar & Grill where were willing to bring Sin to the next level. This is a 2 floor building, top floor are bedrooms, and the main ground floor is the Bar and grill. We have every liquor we can get our hands on, and some that you can't. (Don't ask how we got them) Soon we will have a band playing when we find one. DT Bar & Grill serves any race, any genre, any orientation. So feel free to stop in and try one of my famous Ace Mind Eraser shotz.

RULES:
1.Love is fine, keep cybering to the PM's
2. there will be know killing in my bar, take it outside.
3. The bouncers have the right to make you leave within reason, if there is any problems, send me a PM.

If you have any questions, please do ask, just send a PM.

We are currently Hiring employees, so if you think you have what it takes then send me an application in a PM with the subject as "Dark Temptations".

This is the skeleton for the application:

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

Current Employees:

Owner/Manager
- Ace_Watson

Assistant Manager
- Gr3yfrost

Bartenders
- Raven Ghost
- Risika Lunaraven Braeke
- xemoxjamm
- Vigilantus Corpus
- bahama-babi92
- Drefain
- Bubbly-Boo-xx
- Elvlenfairy
- crimsonn_demoness_rose
- HisJuliet
-partiegirl14

Servers
- xXxX- Hanyetuwi -XxXx
- Drefain
- Pirates vs. Ninjas
- Lil Ms Piercer
- crimsonn_demoness_rose
- Cuite_little_devil

Dancers
- xXxX- Hanyetuwi -XxXx
.- NPS_Midnight
- SexyxGothicxVampiress
- Rayven of Mirkwood
- Intoxicating Cherry
- Lil Ms Piercer
- crimsonn_demoness_rose
- partiegirl14

Bouncers
- Ace_Watson (Head Bouncer)
- Gr3yfrost
- NPS_Midnight
- Intoxicating Cherry
- batmN_freak Nico
- HisJuliet

Band: (there can be more than one of each, so if you see a name there, its not filled up fully)

Singers
- Risika Lunaraven Braeke
- XxQueen_of_lightxX
- Rayven of Mirkwood
- Ace_Watson
- `Lupin Canis
- partiegirl14

Guitarists
- XxQueen_of_lightxX
- Vigilantus Corpus
- ice_prince420

Bassists
- Gr3yfrost
- Ace_Watson
- `Lupin Canis

Drummers
- Gr3yfrost

Keyboardists
- Lady Tempura

Employee Profiles:

Username:Ace_Watson
Name:Ace
Job: Owner & Head Bouncer& Singer/bassist
Appearance:
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/coreyawatson/smoker.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/coreyawatson/Antidote.png
Bio:He became the one of the best bouncers around while working for the infamous Sinful Pleasures Club.......but slowly over time, the club had died and everyone had left, leaving him and a girl named Raven left. He tried to revive the club but it was too far gone, so he took his reputation and Raven with him and opened the Dark Temptations Bar & Grill........."I'm willing to take Sin a little further, only this time, its my way....."

Name: Raven Ghost
Job: Bartender
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: A bounty hunter and a mercenary, currently looking for a certain some one who he was sent to kill by a nobel patron. Working as a bartender to earn some money and hopeful learn of there location from some drunk. Other then this, there is nothing known about the mysterious Phantom of Legends. Rumors are abundant however.

Username:Risika Lunaraven Braeke
Name:Raven Elektra
Job:singer and bartender
Appearance:
User Image
Bio:Raven used to be a bartender and dancer for Sinful. As the place was coming back into its revival she started dating Ace who brought her here to help him start a place where thye could have a life.

Name: Scheherazade Nightgale
Job applying for: Singer
Appearance: Cher
Bio: She came from a wealthy, well-established family. Her life was indulgent pampering and shelter, freedom? Don't kide me ... until she escaped and pursued her dream and voice. Her style seperated her from many through it's sinful seductivness. All her pent up charm and coquettish nature comes out in her music.

Username: xemoxjamm
Name: emiko
Job applying for: bartender
Appearance: http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/agony38/anime/black_kimono_brunette.jpg
Bio: emikos young, but shes worked as a bartender at three other bars, shes a bit of a wild child and likes to stir up trouble. if you pick a fight with her shell probably be the one to end it.

Username: Gr3yfrost
Name: Gr3y
Job: Drummer, Bassist, bouncer
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Gr3y is but a nickname, for no one knows his real Identity, and the reason being he was in the mob since age 12, when the only way he could get 50 dollars to save his lover's life was to submit to a life of crime. He's been incognito eversince, and has yet to find his childhood lover.

Name:Vigilantus Corpus
Job:Bartender and Guitarist
Bio:Vigilantus is new to the Dark Temptations, but before he ever knew about this palce he was on his own at the age of 17 because his father kicked him out of the house. He is currently taking classes from a nearby college to complete his goal of becoming a buisness manager and part time Guitar Player. Vigilantus is easily short tempered by anyone he thinks is pesturing him but Vigilantus is a carefree guy who just wants to have fun.
Appearance: User Image

Username mad XxX- Hanyetuwi -XxXx
Name: D.K.
Job: Server/Dancer
Bio: Just recently allowed to get a job. She lives in a mansion with her beloved master she wanted to get a job and make her own money and save up to get her master something special.

Username: bahama-babi92
Name: Esmerelda "Emse"
Job: Bartender
Bio: Esme works at the Dark Temptations for an ernest living. And, being the temptress that she is, happening to work at a bar is just another perk.

Username: Lady Tempura
Name:Skye Skylar
Job: Keyboardist
Appearance:[x]
Bio: Skye is an orphan and makes money by playing music. She plays piano, but when Dark Temptations where looking for a band, she signed up to be the keyboardist. She started playing at different locations when she was fifteen and she is now twenty one and has a job at Dark Temptations.

Username:NPS_Midnight
Name:Midnight
Job: Dancer/Bouncer
Appearance:User Image~1~
Bio:Midnight is hoping to start to work here. People at the other bars like the dancer idea but over looked her as a bouncer, she has had a hard life. Her parents were drunks so she grew up around beer and other drinks, they would go out and get drunk then come home and blame her for their problems.She has been shot, cut with knifes, brunned by open flames, and by cigarette's ends. She started to try different drink when she was seven, she added in smoking many different things, as well as drugs. she is off most of the drugs she had done before, but still smokes. Midnight would make a great dancer because of her back ground her only real way to make it to stop hurting, she sang, played guitar and danced. She got into many many many fights so she is a real good fighter, she took some fighting classes when she was younger. She would make a great bouncer if people looked past her looks and what she can do, she could get in with the dealers, sellers and they would think she was one of them. She could bust them with out them knowing.

Username:ice_prince420
Name: Jay Savarin
Job: Guitarist
Appearance:User Image
Bio: He has been traveling throughout the world for a number of years, discovering new things to occupy his time, but the thing he was most interested in was music. It was art you could hear and change at anytime. He is now a master at the flute, guitar, piano, and many others. He is usually quiet and never tells anyone what he truly is: a wolf demon.

Username: Drefain
Name: Drefain
Job:Bartender/Server
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Drefain lived my himself growing up. his parents died when he was five and his brother was in the army. he is shy around others but is very polite. he is usually happy to help others.

Username: Pirates vs. Ninjas
Name: Lilith Sky
Job: Server
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio:
Lilith is as shy as they come. Only speaking when spoken to she tends to keep to herself. Under all her in securitys shes a very kind soul and would do anything for the one;'s she loves.
Lilith came from pretty nich a broken home. Her father died shortly after her birth and her mother abandoned her when she was four. Raised by a distance uncle She was abused. Turning 18 Lilth took it upon herself to get out of her small town and try and find a place for her. Stumbling onto a bar Lilth decided this might be her first step to her new life...

Username:SexyxGothicxVampiress
Name: Vixen
Job: Dancer
Appearance:
User Image
Bio:Vixen moved into town a few days ago, laying low as a vampire she applies for a job at the Dark Temtations..but it seems that that being a dancer was the only opened spot.she had no choice..something to pay for the rent of her apartment..no one knows her little secret...and hopefully no one will or she'll be doomed to be hunted yet again....

Username: Rayven of Mirkwood
Name: Annalise Xandious
Job: Singer/Dancer
Bio: Annalise keeps mostly to herself when she's not on the clock

Username:Bubbly-Boo-xx
Name: Zara Fowl
Job applying for:bartender
Bio:Zara has always wanted to work in a bar so she found Dark Temptations hoping she could get money to buy her a house as her parents kicked her out from her last home.

Username: Intoxicating Cherry
Name: Kira
Job applying for:Bouncer and part time dancer
Bio:Kira, like most other people her age enjoys a good time, no matter how it turns out in the end. Although she is small, she is a lot stronger then she appears which she uses as one of her greatest advantages. She's friendly individual. She is usually cheerful and hyped up when around her friends. She can also be cunning and a very devious individual when the time comes for it. She is a fast talker and has a witty intellect. She worked with Ace before, and have a lot of history behind them. She would give the world to keep her friends safe.

Username: Elvlenfairy
Name: Elvenfairy
Job applying for: Bartender
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Really really needs money badly

Username:Lil Ms Piercer
Name:Theodora Shia
Job: Dancer or Server
Appearance:User Image With a little more clothes and no wings.
Bio: Theo is just a small town girl trying to make her own way. She loves to be the center of attention. She is care free and fun to be around. She can turn into a major brat quickly if pissed off.

Username:crimsonn_demoness_rose
Name:Crimson
Job:Bartender, Waitress, Dancer
Appearance:It changes depending on her mood. She has more than one form, and mostly she is in her human form (purple hair, green eyes, pale skin, average height, average weight, beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Other forms: Panther (slightly larger than average, jet black, silver eyes), Goddess form (Shining and sparkling purple hair that is very long and wavy, glowing green eyes, pale skin that shimmers, slightly taller than average, slightly skinnier than average, brings mortals to their knees with her looks, regardless of sex or orientation), Faery form (slight in stature, thin frame, red curly hair that goes half-way down her back, sparkling eyes that are green around the pupil, blue in the next layer, and then purple in the final layer of her iris, pale skin that shimmers slightly, above average looks, wings are like a butterfly's and they are black and blue) and Demon form (reddish tint to her skin, fangs, eyes are a solid black, hair is deep blood red, long, and straight, dark dark red bat-like wings with black for the "finger" parts of them and swirled in the "flesh" part of them as well).
Bio:Not much is known about her past and, while she's generally friendly, she also likes to keep her past to herself for the most part.

Username:Cuite_little_devil
Name:Nikii
Job:Waitress/Bus gir
Appearance:http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm271/Gothic_True_Love/Anime/1Rain20Rain.jpg
Bio: I've lived on my own from the time that I was 16, I didn't really grow up in the best of homes and picked up a lot of bad habits, some I broke and some I haven't. I do have a bad habit and at times it seems like I have a split personality...

Username:`Lupin Canis
Name: Mark Barton
Job applying for: Bassist/singer
Bio: Mark has been traveling around for years now, playing at different bars and clubs to make some money. And now he's arrived at Dark Temptations, looking to play a little music, have a good time, and maybe earn some money.

Username: batmN_freak Nico
Name: Nico Bartoni
Job applying for: Bouncer
Bio: Nico, was an ex cop turned Blackwater mercernary trained in asssassination, and close quarters combat, and several other various black ops tactics. He left Blackwater, due to conspiracy. Left with only his weapons his bag and his tactics he learned he went to the city of Dark Temptations looking for a job he stopped at the local bar, after getting a apartment.

Username: HisJuliet
Name: Marissa Ulliel
Job applying for: Bouncer/Bartender
Appearance: Marissa
Bio: She grew up in a very rich family. Her dad owned tons of bars all over the country. She always got the best of the best and was considered a "Daddy's Girl", cause she could go to her dad for anything. That is until her father died in a car accident. She was given to her mom and her mom took over the bars, but instead of the money going towars Marissa, it went towards her mother. Within a year she was the poorest kid in school. The bars eventually went out of buisness and Marissa moved out and on her own.

Username: partiegirl14
Name: Ayra
Job applying for: Singer/Dancer/Bartender
Bio: ayra was a waitress and a follower of the last days at sinful pleasures. looking for a new place to go to, she followed ace to his new place. of course, ayra is only a stage name. her true name will eventually (maybe) be shown.
He lit a cigar as he looked around. "I like it........"
Ace_Watson
He lit a cigar as he looked around. "I like it........"

He looked around and smiled. "yeah, I think we'll do good...."
A faint shadow, moving like a deep violet smoke, moved behind the owner and vanished almost as soon as it arrived. "Indeed. Your choice is quite impeccable." came an almost hiss like tone as the words formed. A young looking boy stood behind him, having appeared from the shadow, but seemingly from nothing. Brilliant orange hair atop his head outlined his light skin and dark jacket. "Raven Ghost, reporting for duty." The name, was that of the same as the Phantom of Legends, a rumored mercenary supposedly of grave power and stealth. Though his appearance greatly contradicted the stealth rumor and his small figure, his strength.
Knightmare-Raven
A faint shadow, moving like a deep violet smoke, moved behind the owner and vanished almost as soon as it arrived. "Indeed. Your choice is quite impeccable." came an almost hiss like tone as the words formed. A young looking boy stood behind him, having appeared from the shadow, but seemingly from nothing. Brilliant orange hair atop his head outlined his light skin and dark jacket. "Raven Ghost, reporting for duty." The name, was that of the same as the Phantom of Legends, a rumored mercenary supposedly of grave power and stealth. Though his appearance greatly contradicted the stealth rumor and his small figure, his strength.

He turned and grinned, knowing that him and Raven Ghost had met before. "Well Ghost, been awhile, welcome aboard, I'm Ace of the blackened spades, an ex mercenary."
A wind blew past, even though indoors the current was cut off. "yes..I remember you. How odd we should meet under such...circumstances. I think you should know, I'm here only until I find my target. Same as always." the bite in his voice was as strong now as it was when they had first met. While Ace and moved through the years quite painfully, Raven seemed to have stayed the same. In fact, he still looked the same as he had twenty years earlier.
Knightmare-Raven
A wind blew past, even though indoors the current was cut off. "yes..I remember you. How odd we should meet under such...circumstances. I think you should know, I'm here only until I find my target. Same as always." the bite in his voice was as strong now as it was when they had first met. While Ace and moved through the years quite painfully, Raven seemed to have stayed the same. In fact, he still looked the same as he had twenty years earlier.
"Fine.......its a pity though....."
He stood at the counter with his arms crossed, he wore a black muscle shirt revealing his muscles and tattoos.

3,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Scheherazade was late, she had promised Ace she would be at the club half and hour ago to help set up for the night and do a run through of her numbers.

"s**t !" she swore out loud, wondering why today of all days, her car decided to spasm and blow a tire. Throwing her bag containing her dress for the night, heels and makeup over her shoulders she rushed through the door and barreled into the club, the wind blowing in behind her.

What a ridiculous sight she must have looked, litterarly blowing in the door, her long blonde hair askew in the wind in her hot pink mini skirt showing long shapely legs and large black Santana tee covering and hididng her curvacious upper form, her converse squeaking as she skidded accross the floor, "I'm here ... " she called out breathlessly in her low raspy voice.
XxQueen_of_lightxX
Scheherazade was late, she had promised Ace she would be at the club half and hour ago to help set up for the night and do a run through of her numbers.

"s**t !" she swore out loud, wondering why today of all days, her car decided to spasm and blow a tire. Throwing her bag containing her dress for the night, heels and makeup over her shoulders she rushed through the door and barreled into the club, the wind blowing in behind her.

What a ridiculous sight she must have looked, litterarly blowing in the door, her long blonde hair askew in the wind in her hot pink mini skirt showing long shapely legs and large black Santana tee covering and hididng her curvacious upper form, her converse squeaking as she skidded accross the floor, "I'm here ... " she called out breathlessly in her low raspy voice.

"whats the hurry? your 15 minutes early........heheheh" He looked at her smiling.

3,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Scheherazade full mouth opened in a gape as she checked the watch ... She bloody well was!!

Throwing her bag on the floor and kicking it viciously accross the room she let out a groan. Running her hands through her long hair and licking her dry lips she looked at Ace with a sigh, "You'll never believe the day I've had Ace! My tire burst and I though I was late, so I ran the last 12 bloody blocks!" she rushed through the sentance reverting back in her anger to her british accent that came out in her singing. She pouted and bit at her bottom lip in frustration looking for a way to vent her anger.
XxQueen_of_lightxX
Scheherazade full mouth opened in a gape as she checked the watch ... She bloody well was!!

Throwing her bag on the floor and kicking it viciously accross the room she let out a groan. Running her hands through her long hair and licking her dry lips she looked at Ace with a sigh, "You'll never believe the day I've had Ace! My tire burst and I though I was late, so I ran the last 12 bloody blocks!" she rushed through the sentance reverting back in her anger to her british accent that came out in her singing. She pouted and bit at her bottom lip in frustration looking for a way to vent her anger.
"hey........" He put his hand on her shoulder. "Come....." He walked her to the back room, it was big with a bench press and in the corner, a punching bag. "if you need it, theres the bag...."

3,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Scheherazade's pout dissapeared as she turned to look up at him, favouring him with one of her signature grins, "Can I really?" she asked like a kid at a candy shop placing her hand on his arm. She used to take kickboxing until she left home those 2 months ago, and she missed it like hell.
Already within the large room, was young Raven, his feet strapped firmly to the roof by leather belts. There was no telling when he left the main room to come here, as he moved silently as smoke over even the loudest surfaces. While strapped to the roof, he was already in the midst of vertical sit ups. Possibly not the brightest way to work out, but very efficient.
XxQueen_of_lightxX
Scheherazade's pout dissapeared as she turned to look up at him, favouring him with one of her signature grins, "Can I really?" she asked like a kid at a candy shop placing her hand on his arm. She used to take kickboxing until she left home those 2 months ago, and she missed it like hell.

"You can use anything in here, anytime, if you need anything, just ask ol' Ace.....I'll see what I can do for you." Ace returned the grin, everyone knew that when it came to getting something, Ace was the man, he had tons of contacts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff