Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

►♥●○Bloody Love○●♥◄

Who made this: _XxX_HELL PRINCESS_XxX_
What is it about: Join and find out
When did i make it: When I was bored
Where did the idea come from: Boring School and wishing for a better school that lets you fight
Why did i make it: Because i wanted to!!!! Got a problem!!!???

Table of Content

I: Story
II: Rules
III: Dorms
IV: Profile Skelly
V: Accepted Profiles
VI: Reserved
VII: Reserved
VIII: Reserved
VX: Open
User Image

»ŠŦðŗϔ«

What does love mean???

Love [luv] noun, 1) a very strong warm feeling or deep concern for someone, commitment 2) darling, sweetheart, verb, 3) to feel passion, or a strongaffection for someone or something

That is the definition of love. But what is your definition for love?? Is it pain?? You might think that your definition is one thing, but......you might find out it's something else. It's up to you to identify your definition for love!!

This is the academy for both love and hate, violance and romance, good and bad and is open for all races. The ones that come to this academy might have a tough past, a good past or just want to come here. Then then discover the magic of love. But....some might fight for love. What will you do?? Fight for love?? Or.....step back for your dear friend to have the love??? It's all up to you.
User Image

arrow NO GOD MODING

arrow PM ME ALL PROFILES WITH THE SUBJECT "The fight for LOVE" AND A heart SOMEWHERE IN YOUR PROFILE.

arrow NO TEXT TALK

arrow ROMANCE IS ALLOW BUT NO CYBERING......IF YOU MUST USE TIME SKIP OR BRING IT TO PM

arrow CRUSING IS ALLOW BUT DON'T OVER DO IT

arrow FIGHTING IS ALLOW BUT NO KILLING.............UNLESS HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE OTHER PERSON

arrow RESPECT OTHERS

arrow BE ACTIVE.......AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK

arrow IF YOU'RE GOING TO QUIT THEN PM ME WITH THE SUBJECT OF "SAYONARA" IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWAY FOR A WHILE PM ME WITH THE SUBJECT OF "AWAY ON VACATION"

arrow USE ((OOC)) FOR THINGS NOT IN THE STORY

arrow PLEASE USE "WHEN TALKING" , THIS DURING ACTION AND 'THIS' DURING THINKING

arrow DID I SAY I LIKE COFFEE????? OH IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.......FORGET RULE NUMBER 12!!!!! HEE HEE.......

arrow SPEAK IN THIRD PERSON

arrow MAKE YOUR POST PRETTY!!! POST YOUR PICTURES AND MAKE IT PRETTY!

arrow HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE RIGHTS TO ADD MORE RULES IN THE FUTURE
User Image

Boys and Girls may share dorms. 2 people per dorm only please and it's in Roman Nurmerals so..............learn to count in them!!!

==============================================================
Dorm I:
1: Juan
2:Samantha Christina Greene
Dorm II:
1: Evelyn Yuriki
2:
Dorm III:
1:
2:
Dorm IV:
1:
2:
Dorm V:
1:
2:
Dorm VI:
1: Hikari Takahashi
2:
Dorm VII:
1:
2:
Dorm VIII:
1:
2:
Dorm IX:
1:
2:
Dorm X:
1: Minami Louis
2:
Dorm XI:
1:
2:
Dorm XII:
1: Ruka Souen
2:
Dorm XIII:
1: Vladimir le Chatlier Kashar
2: Yuzu
Dorm XIV:
1: Aliera Nightengale/ Ali for short
2:
Dorm XV:
1: Kanji Takahashi
2: Kankou Angela Hart
User Image

Hi....My name is [character's name]
I am [age] years old.
If you look [up/down -pick one-] you will see that I'm [hight].
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a [gender].
I perfer [guys, girls, both].
Why yes, I am a [race]
Jelous??? Because my powers are [max 3]
Yes yes, I love [max 5]
NO!!!!! Get [dislikes.....max 5] away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. [bio....at least a paragraph please]
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm [dorm #].
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on [your crush's name]
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!! [picture.....anime please!!]
What else what else??? [others....optional]
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! [username]
User Image

Hi....My name is Vladimir le Chatlier Kashar
I am 17 years old.
If you look up you will see that I'm 5 ft. 11 in.
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a male.
I perfer both.
Why yes, I am a Vampire
Jelous??? Because my powers are the ability to make a person feel what ever I'm feeling, to make music, sword
Yes yes, I love -friends
-people
-music
-food
-not getting sick
NO!!!!! Get medicine, mean people, horrible music, (I'll find more later) away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. Vladimir's family came from a very distinguished one and therefore as their only son, they expect him to be all the things that he's not. Vladimir loves to hear the sound of music, no matter what kind it is. Vladimir just wanted to go someplace where people wouldn't exactly know who he is, just so he can be his usual self.
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm XIII.
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on no one at the moment
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!! User Image
What else what else??? Don't trust him, he'll hurt you.
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! Kuryu Hoshino

Hi....My name is Yuzu.
I am 13 years old.
If you look down [if your taller then me] you will see that I'm 5 feet 2 inches.
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a female.
I perfer guys.
Why yes, I am a 1/4 hell princess, 1/4 kitty, 2/4 human
Jelous??? Because my powers are black roses attack, hell power, turing things into weapons
Yes yes, I love sushi, coffee, cute guys, cats, black roses
NO!!!!! Get spiders, dogs, perverts, jerks, waking up away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. Yuzu is part princess of hell. She died because of blood cancer when she was younger but then somehow she liked living in hell as a princess of hell. Yuzu ran away after finding out she is part kitty.....but she wasn't sure why she is part kitty. Yuzu then lived on the streets but when she found this academy, she entered it so she will have protections.......and cute guys.
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm XIII.
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on no one......yet.
What else what else??? She can turn into a black kitty, she can see the dead and then talk to them but they give her nightmares
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! _XxX_HELL PRINCESS_XxX_

Hi....My name is [character's name]Kanji Takahashi
I am [age] years old. 19
If you look [up/down -pick one-] you will see that I'm [height].Up 6.23
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a [gender].Male
I prefer [guys, girls, both].Girls
Why yes, I am a [race]Fallen Angel
Jealous??? Because my powers are [max 3]Darkness,
Force,
Time
Yes yes, I love [max 5] Reading,
Sleeping,
Fighting,
Hearing music,
Quietness
NO!!!!! Get [dislikes.....max 5] away from me!!!!Loudness,
Annoying people,
Killers
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. [bio....at least a paragraph please]Kanji was a fallen but his sister was a rising angel since he was the only fallen angel in his clan they didn't believe he could do much but I took the fallen power of the great dark angel ord and now his the powerful angel in there
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm [dorm #].XV
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on [your crush's name]Not yet
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!! [picture.....anime please!!]User Image
What else what else??? [others....optional] Sister hikari
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! [username]Iceupdragon

Hi....My name is [character's name] Hikari Takahashi
I am [age] years old.14
If you look [up/down -pick one-] you will see that I'm [hight].down 4.8
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a [gender].Female
I perfer [guys, girls, both].Boys
Why yes, I am a [race] Angel
Jelous??? Because my powers are [max 3]
Ice,
Joker,
Mist
Yes yes, I love [max 5]
Ice Cream,
Kanji,
Peace and Quiet,
Sweets
Boys
NO!!!!! Get [dislikes.....max 5] away from me!!!!
Mean People,
Annoying people,
NO Sweets
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. [bio....at least a paragraph please] Hikari was a rare angel a blessed angel most blessed angels have died but she was still alive now shes protected by her brother Kanji
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm [dorm #].VI
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on [your crush's name]not yet
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!! [picture.....anime please!!]User Image
What else what else??? [others....optional]Nope
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! [username]Iceupdragon

Hi....My name is Juan heart
I am 17.5 years old.
If you look up you will see that I'm 6'1.
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a Male.
I perfer Woman :].
Why yes, I am a Half Demon Half Human
Jelous??? Elements(Fire,Water/Ice,Lightning/Electricity),Superhuman Speed,SuperHuman strength
Yes yes, I love chocolate,Flirting with Women,Fighting
NO!!!!! Get Cocky Males,Holy Water, away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past.Well he didn't know until he was 12 but His Mom was Raped by a Demon manifested as her boyfreind.She was only 15.She gave Juan away to a Orphanage and he actually enjoyed having all those children to play with.When he was 12 his mother went to the Orphanage and told him about it all.At first he went a bit psychotic for a few years but then it settled and he learned how to use his powers and such.Now he hopes To Regain some Time he spent on the whole Mother thing.
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm I.
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on Nobody yet
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What else what else??? [others....optional]
The one pulling on my strings!!!!!Juanny-JJT

Hi....My name is [Aliera Nightengale/ Ali for short.]
I am [eighteen] years old.
If you look [Normally at me] you will see that I'm [5'5].
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a [Female].
I perfer [Bother Male and Female].
Why yes, I am a [Neko]
Jelous??? Because my powers are [I am a very fast mover, like zoom. My nails grow into claws and my fangs are well Fangs. One thing though, is that I can control things around me, though i try not too; I'm not very good at it.]
Yes yes, I love [Reading, Guys, Girls, Drawing, Taking pictures, Making people smile, Touching peoples ears, Flowers, Cute animals!]
NO!!!!! Get [Mud, Snobby people! Grumpy old people, Doing hard things, Thinking!] away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. [When i was a little girl, around age of five my Mother left me and my father, I grew up very well educated in Martial arts; such as Tae kwon do and jujitsue. My Father at the age of ten got a really well paying job and we had to move from place to place. We never settled down and was moving about every month or so. I never bothered to make much firends, just kept my fathers friends as my own. Im a very mature and i dont really like people messing with me, or my tail. When i was Eleven, when i was in school some boy thought my tail was fake and tried to cute it with sissors, ever sence then I'm always holding my tail or watching it carefully.

When i was thirteen my mother tracked me down and tried to take me away from my father, but i didnt want this. I have no clue why all the suddent she wanted to be in my life, but my father had her taken away. My mother is Full human, and my Father is like me. Father says humans are strange and like to mess with people. Wich so far ive seen so, i tend to stray from them, and from people in general. When i was fourteen my father got sick and passed, And sence then ive been alone. Ive been tired of the lonelyness and signed up for this Acadamy, and thus i will be there.]
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm [XIV].
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on [No one yet!]
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!! Clikky for the Pikky of Muah!
What else what else??? [Im a bit edgy!]
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! [Confusedsmiley]

Hi....My name is Minami Louis
I am 17 years old.
If you look up you will see that I'm 5'7
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a girl
I perfer guys
Why yes, I am a Neko
Jelous??? Because my powers are
~Cat abilities
Yes yes, I love
~ Drawing
~Out doors
~Quiet
~Sleepy
~Piano
NO!!!!! Get [d
~Fire
~Jerks
~Work
away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. Minami was born into a normal family. She was born with her ears and tail, no one knows why. Her parents thought that she was cursed and were scared to keep her. When Minami turned 7 her parents sent her to live with her grandmother. Her grandmother was so confused that she didn't notice Minamis ears and tail. So she lived with her grandmother all her life.
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm Dorm X
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on no one yet
What else what else??? none
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! Starbrite2468

Hi....My name is [Evelyn Yuriki]
I am [200 but look 16] years old.
If you look [up] you will see that I'm [5'5"].
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a [female].
I perfer [guys].
Why yes, I am a [shapeshifting vampire]
Jealous??? Because my powers are [shapeshifting obviously]
Yes yes, I love [candy, cute, boys, writing, BLOOD]
NO!!!!! Get [annoying people, hunters] away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. [I'm a shapeshifting vampire, what else is there too it. Okay well let's see my parents died from hunters, my siblings ran way and I haven't seen them since. I was shipped off to this school and now I just hope that I'll be accepted and find someone to crush on. I was experimented on before I was created and that's what caused the shapeshifting. Then I was bitten and now I'm a shapeshifting vampire.]
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm [dorm #II].
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on [no one yet]
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!! [User Image]
What else what else??? []
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! [The Scarlett Vampire]

Hi....My name is Samantha Christina Greene
I am 16 1/2 years old.
If you look up you will see that I'm 5'8".
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a Female.
I perfer both guys and girls.
Why yes, I am a Vampire
Jelous??? Because my powers are Ice, Telepathy, and Transportation
Yes yes, I love music, rain, and the moon.
NO!!!!! Get sun, AB Negative blood, and potato salad away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine...heres my past.. I was really born in 1824, but I was turned into a vampire sixteen years later. My 'Master',the person who made me like this, trained me how to fight and kill like a true vampire. In 1906, my master died from a raid of church leaders trying to murder the 'damned bloodrinkers' and send them to hell. I've had plenty of different names. My name at birth was Isabel, and I've changed my name every 40 years. Today, my name is Samantha Christina Greene.
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm I
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on no one.. yet.
What else what else??? My eyes change color depending on my mood.
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! xXVampireFreak805Xx

_XxX_Kyoko the neko_XxX_
Hi....My name is: Ruka Souen
I am: 17 years old.
If you look up you will see that I'm: 5'8.
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a girl.
I perfer guys heart .
Why yes, I am a: human
Jelous??? Because my powers are: telepathy, portals, and swordplay.
Yes yes, I love: tea, sushi, strawberries, rain, roses.
NO!!!!! Get these away from me!!: doctors, needles, SPIDERS, dogs.
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past : when Ruka was 2, her family was brutally murdered. she was taken to an oasis in the middle of the desert by her people. ( btw ... she's the long lost princess of her country.) she was raised by monks and when her family's murdereers found out where she was hidden, she was sent here so that she would be safe for the timebeing.I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm XII.
Oh my....I'm blushing........Well...hee hee. I have a tiny crush on no one yet.
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!!

User Image

What else what else??? : she is in severe danger everyday.
The one pulling on my strings!!!!!: _XxX_Kyoko the neko_XxX_

Half blood Hart
Hi....My name is Kankou Angela Hart.
I am 13 years old.
If you look down you will see that I'm under 5 feet. That's all you need to know!!!
I'm sure of this but if you didn't notice, I'm a...Wait....*checks underpants* Girl! Yeah, I'm totally a girl.
I prefer anything on two legs and has sex organs.
Why yes, I am a vampire...werewolf...devil imp...Demon...Hell, I'm a whole bunch a' things.
Jealous??? Because my powers are the ability to control a few tolenian elements, heal/ressurect people (At a price), and curl my tounge!
Yes yes, I love
-Candy! Especially chocolate
-Blood.
-Nice people.
-Anything food-related (Besides vegetables!).
-and my yin-yang chain thingy.
NO!!!!! Get VEGETABLES away from me!!!!
Why would you want to know??? But fine....here's my past. I was raised as a spoiled rich kid. I got whatever I wanted. Until my powers came in, and... I went practically insane. Ya' know? So...stuff happened... Dad sent me away to a bunch of schools, but none of them would hold me...So he sent me here. Hopefully this one works...
You can't even tell that I have problems, people say that I'm so shy... I don't think so, but...
I know you're gonna stalk me so I'll just tell you. I'm staying in dorm [dorm #].
Everyone has cooties! I have no crushes on anyone! Ew!
I look good yes?? Well this me the one and only me!!! ..In my normal form, anyway... User Image
What else what else??? I don't have any friends, yet... I need some friends...
The one pulling on my strings!!!!! Half blood hart.
~TADAYS NEWS~

Month:
~January~Febuary~March~April~May~June~July~August~September~October~November~ December~

Year

Weather:
Normal-

~Sunny~Cloudy~Windy~Rainy~Hail~Snowy~
Storms-
~Tornado~Tunder Storm~Hurricane~Earquake~Volcano~Sand Storm~

NEWS:None........
If they look at me like I'm an enermy,
Then I am their enermy.
If they look at me with hate,
I will hate them back.

♥●►¥ƱɀƲ◄●♥

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuzu stepped down from the boat. "That was a long ride..........and a boring one" she said as she yawn. She rubbed her eyes and walked into the woods. It was the shortcut to the school. "thanks to the map i can get there quicker" she mumble.

If they look at me like I'm a friend,
Then I am their friend.
If they look at me with love,
I will love them back.
User Image

Vladimir le Chatlier Kashar
▒ K a s h a r▒
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
H e l p I need it.
D E A T H is the only way out

Vladimir stopped for a breath and leaned against a tree for support. It was a long time since he ran all the way from one continent to the next. Almost...there... He stood up straightly and looked behind him. "At least no one followed me." He put his hand on his waist and studied the forest behind him. He could hear footsteps. That doesn't sound like any of my people. But it ...sounds like the footsteps of a girl. He couldn't help but went to the sound, just to make sure. He moved behind another tree and crept closer to the sound.

There, Vladimir found a girl with red-ish hair. I wonder if she is a student to one of our schools. I don't know if I should make sure or not. Vladimir was captivated by her looks and the aura around her. He shook his head and looked toward the direction of the school. Forget it. I've got to be there in their "opening ceremony". He started to walk, gracefully and calmly, through the forest.

It's easier to r u n
Replacing this p a i n with something numb
It's so much easier to r u n
Than face all this pain here all al o n e .

Desirable Shade

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Ȟikari Țakahashi
"Owwww my feet and wings hurt I should have gone with kanji say hikari
Pour your love ~ soak my soul ~ bathe me ~ wrap me. Your verbs are so appropriate. They just fit perfectly...here

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ⓚanji Ⓣakahashi
User Image
Kanji stops by a near by tree near the school and looks behind him to see if his sister was coming while waiting on the tree he took out a book and started to read Wow she takes long I should have carried her thinks kanji
Alone in the darkness,
Stuck in my thoughts,Spread my wings, to fly away; how high do I go?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces