Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join?

yes 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
no 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
maybe 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
pollwhore (me: go die!!!) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

soooooo, i started writing this book in high school and I desided I wanted to start an rp about it... just please read the verses and then pm me your character. I know it's alot of reading I'm sorry, but the verses are short and theres only 5 of them.

Also if you would like to let me know what you think of them, feel free! smile

Prologue
Before Time Began

There stood a figure in black leaning on the train wall, grasping tightly to the standing bar as if it were his last connection to this world. Tall, masked, mysterious, he defined trouble waiting to happen.

Yet this stranger intrigued her deeply. She peered onto him and looked away, embarrassed, once he realized she was doing so. Her blood rushed quickly to her now reddening cheeks, and continued as he saw her curiosity. He headed out the squeaking slide door of the train, with her close behind. Every muscle in her frail body and her right mind told her not to follow. Yet wanting to know more about this interesting man compelled her otherwise.

Desperately trying to keep up with this swift form, she lost sight of him cutting a corner into the station. She raced down the hall, as not to lose him and resulted in a collision with him around the wet brick corner. He held her back, arms outstretched, blocking the hallway. She was frightened, and then realized he was not trying to trap her, for she could easily turn around and run, but was protecting her from the darkness further into the hallway.

A deafening shriek came from the shadow, and then a large burst of white fire rushed toward the pair. The figure of her admiration grabbed her and fell to the ground. As she lay, his arms wrapped protectively around her, he asked, “Are you alright?” and she nodded in response.

Her once flush face became pale, for through the dark of the hallway a devilish creature emerged and another shriek came from its mouth, along with a sickening odor. The man pushed on the ground and gracefully sprang to his feet and pulling out an oddly shaped golden gun. A long barrel, somewhat squared off at the tip, extended to the length of her hand. The trigger was shaped like a cross. Cryptic words were etched all along the grip. The gun’s intricate design held her attention much less than its wielder.

His long worn cloak hood had fallen to his back and she could admire his glowing face. He had clear Roman features and black hair that flung with his movement flowingly, his pale skin shined in the flames that came from the monster’s fly trap. Toned arms and graceful movements made her wonder how the rest of him looked, but before she could give it another thought he had grabbed her arm and pulled her forward, while firing his majestic gun back at the hellish monster.

He found a deep crevice in the wall and pushed against her body, while searching through his cloak. He found what he was looking for and flung it out, landing right on the beast’s back and exploded on impact. This was all she could glimpse behind him before he pushed her in further. A painful squeal pierced her ears and horrid smell of burning flesh piqued her nose; then silence
This is the longest verse I swear!

Verse 1
The Beginning

Adrian awoke in a cold sweat, her alarm clock’s buzz ringing in her ears. She stared at the amber glow of her now silenced clock. It read 5:32. Only two hours of sleep again, though fatigue always disappeared with that dream. She forgot the horror of her imagination and slipped out of bed, the cool shower water finishing what the alarm clock had started.

She hastily pulled on her favorite pair of Gap jeans and a black sweater that draped flatteringly off her well-toned shoulders. She grabbed her backpack off a kitchen chair. As she rushed toward the front door she stopped briefly in front of a full view mirror. Her jet black hair tumbled gracefully to the middle of her back and striking blue eyes were complimented by her porcelain skin. She was a model-type-girl to the many teen magazines she had read when she was a younger teenager, yet she occasionally wondered why she was the leper of Chilton High.

Adrian pushed the thought to the back of her mind and forgot it. She walked cautiously onto the bus. One jock was smirking, leaning slightly to his neighbor and whispering something, obviously a degrading phrase toward Adrian. As she headed to the back of the bus she spotted Dae, though his full name, Daemon, was given to him as torture via his mother, who is Adrian’s best and most likely, only friend. She plopped into the creaking, genuine pleather bus seat and smiled at Dae, “What’s up?”

“Nothing really, just trying desperately to remember what my homework was last night so I can make that jock do it for me, but I’m not so sure he’s willing,” he said jokingly.

“Well, you want me to go over there and beat it out of him?” She liked these light conversations they had with each other.

“So how’s the book going?” he asked honestly.

“Slow.” She answered with a sigh, “A lot of times I get my ideas from my dreams, but recently I’ve only had one recurring dream.”

“Is it the one with the hobo demon hunter?” He said in a spooky voice, crossing his eyes and sticking out his tongue.

She laughed and shook her head.

The bus stopped and the students filed off. Adrian waved goodbye to Dae and headed to class.

A stout man stood in front of the classroom door, Mr. Remington is what the drones of the class called him, but Adrian referred to him as ‘The Blob.’ A receding hairline and an oddly shaped beard decorated his head and face, hiding the millions of year’s worth of wrinkles.

“Good morning Miss Christianson,” he greeted Adrian in a distasteful tone, yet never losing his ‘delightful edge’, as he liked to call it.

Adrian grinned at the old man and retreated to her desk in the far reaches of the room. She pulled her backpack onto the small wooded table connected to her chair and placed her laptop behind it. Again she was at a loss for words and her fingers hovered over the keys. Her mind was blank; all she could think of was the many cream cheese pastries dancing in her head. She usually didn’t skip breakfast, but earlier this morning, strangely, she wasn’t hungry.

The class began, as did the never ending rants of the Blob. But to Adrian’s surprise his monotone voice stopped and she looked up from her laptop. A casual looking boy walked in and handed the Blob a tardy slip and placed himself in the closest empty seat, and that seat just happened to be next to Adrian. He was dressed in a loose black shirt tucked into a pair of faded blue jeans; he had a gracefully curved face framed by tousled black hair. She was suddenly struck by familiarity, Meleas? This boy showed a striking resemblance to the main character in her book, a lost and confused fallen angel trying to find his memory and exterminating hell demons along the way.

Adrian went back to her laptop uninterested in having a conversation with this ‘Deja vu’ boy. She glanced once more to study his features, nothing out of the ordinary, no wings sprouting from his back or a celestial crystal in his forehead, nothing at all that gave him away as a fallen angel. Then something caught Adrian’s eye, a pendant, but not just any pendant, it was the exact pendant that Meleas wore, a sterling silver Celtic cross intertwined by a wyvern with a single sapphire as its eye. She stared at it in disbelief and wonder, yet her mind told her he had probably found the necklace in her older sister’s jewelry store.

Adrian had let her older sister read the first chapter of her rough draft and it had Meleas’ description in it and her sister said she wanted to make his pendant in her store. Adrian’s rationality sometimes got the best of her, but she was comforted that this theory was possible.

This boy seemed cold, or maybe even timid, for he didn’t speak to anyone, not even the teacher. This was strange because a lot of students either were terrified with the first look of the Blob and became submissive in his glare, or are complete teacher’s pet. Adrian fortunately escaped these categories and created her own, the students, correction, student who challenges the Blob willingly.

“He’s such a bore isn’t he?”

Adrian jumped slightly at his words, and then she realized she had been staring at him the whole hour. She nodded, smiling slightly.

“On some days he’ll actually squeak if you listen really hard,” Adrian replied sarcastically.

He laughed, his voice was smooth almost soothing. He wasn’t a puberty stricken teenage boy that was constantly yipping after every other word, but didn’t have a gruff, manly voice.

“I’m Nicholas.”

“Adrian.”

“What a pretty name; it suits you.” He smiles.

Adrian blushes and smiles back, “So how did you end up in this hell hole?”

Nicholas’ jovial expressions diminished, then he looked at Adrian with a surreal smile, “You needn’t burden yourself with those answers.”

Adrian was puzzled; her awkward questions were fleeted away by the hourly bell.

“Hope to see you soon, Adrian.” he waved and left the room.

Adrian walked to the school courtyard and rested by her favorite cherry tree, its flowers were blooming, a gentle white and pink mixture with light green leaves. Adrian placed her hand on the trunk and slunk down, folding her arms and closed her eyes.

“You seem comfortable.”

Adrian shot up, startled by the sudden voice.

“Oh, Dae, it’s just you,” Adrian sighed, half-asleep.

Dae seated himself next to Adrian, crossing his legs and putting his hands on his head. Adrian admired how he was so carefree and kind. In this lighting he seemed almost childishly free, not to mention the cherry petals now landing on his head added to the careless factor. Then Adrian realized, the sun was setting, how long had she slept? She quickly apologized to Dae and grabbed her bag.

How could she have slept the entire day? Sure she had dozed off so many days in her life during lunch, but she never stayed asleep for so long! She rushed to the now deserted parking lot of the school. She glanced into the teacher’s lounge window. No one. Her mother was going to kill her, and then there was going to be an obvious call from the school secretary, saying she had ‘skipped school’. Adrian was definitely doomed to Tartarus for her ‘crimes against a mother’s wishes’.

Adrian took a shortcut, through the woods close to her house and over the Jameson’s fence. She opened the front door to find her zombie little brother drooling in front of the TV.

“You’re late,” he stated matter-of-factly.

“Jason, I don’t have time to bribe, just don’t tell mom and we’ll talk late,” Adrian pleaded.

“Whatever,” Jason replied nonchalantly and returned to staring at the screen as if nothing had happened.

Adrian dragged her feet opening her room door and switching on her three lamps. Her room was relatively small, a cork board was one of the walls, covered in old pictures of summer vacations and lonely dances and parties conspicuously tacked around her desk and treasured laptop. The others were painted red, and had a Japanese theme. Three wood shiki-e paintings were placed over her cherry wood dresser. Two bronze fans hug over her floor mattress, her deep red, down blanket crumpled in the middle of the bed. She had heavy white blinders that blocked out the sun entirely, though this didn’t help her dying bamboo in the corner next to her desk.

Adrian tossed her backpack on the floor and bounced onto her bed. She stared at the many failed attempts of manuscripts on her desk and sighed. Her mind always wandered when she lay on her bed. What was she going to do about her writer’s block? How was she going to deal with sitting in class next to a cute guy that looked exactly like one of her characters? And the most pressing question on her mind at the moment was what was she going to do when her mother got home?
Verse 2
The Fallen’s Journey

A man, so called Nicholas, wandered into Chilton’s Necropolis, pausing at a head stone labeled Diann Delmontague, May Her Soul Find Peace. That statement was all too true, though not the peace the humans were thinking of, she found it none the less. His mind wandered back to the now and wondered how he was going to deal with the newly inspired writer, Adrian. She was an exceptionally beautiful young woman, though her thoughts and ‘typing’ made her a danger not only to the Fallen community, but also to herself. More the danger was that she didn’t know that what she is writing is real and her so called Nicholas was, in reality, her main character, Meleas. That she was writing about him amused him more than anything, for he was definitely not a weak Fallen and he had won nearly all of his battles. Though many others were furious by her accusations of making them seem weaker then they were. Many Fallens are relieved Meleas was dealing with the author and didn’t give it another thought.

Meleas passed through a simple crypt that morphed into a bar-night club, named Der Flügel von Fallen, immediately his ears start to pound from ongoing music, though no one could ever tell where it came from. The clubs white marble walls always gave a cold look, no lights lit the room, save for the continual blinking of a blue strobe light. Meleas placed himself at a carved maple stool and raised his index finger at the bartender. A second latter a clear, curved glass came sliding toward him. The clear liquid sloshed in the glass causing some to drizzle out onto Meleas’ hand. He quickly licked the beverage off and began to gulp down the sweet ambrosia.

“Well, you seem depressed.”

Meleas turned to a radiant middle-aged woman, her long, crimped, golden hair flowing from a lazily tied braid, eyes as yellow as her hair staring at him from the cool ivory skin glowing radiantly from her French features, hands on her hips.

“Oh, what a pleasant surprise.” Meleas replied dryly and returned to his drink.

“Come on, I thought you would be happy to see me.” The woman pouted.

“Go away, Diann.” Meleas threatened through clenched teeth.

Diann showed fake sorrow and gently wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Meleas pushed her off effortlessly and stood to leave.

“Don’t be like that, love.” Diann pleaded and tried to kiss him, but he pulled away.

“Leave. Now, Diann.” Meleas glared.

Diann frowned and glared at Meleas. She turn around and darted to the club door and disappeared.

“Good to see you haven’t lost your warmth, Meleas.” The bartender stated sarcastically, cleaning a glass with his apron.

Meleas ignored him. He got up and headed out of the club, and began to wonder why he even went back to the graveyard. He wandered the streets aimlessly for hours, pondering what to do with his time here. He was bored and didn’t feel like dealing with Diann or Adrian.

Meleas soon found himself at the local harbor. A pale mist sheltered the rocking boats and yachts; everything seemed almost surreal and silent. The sound of old, wet wood creaked under Meleas’ feet as he paced the dock. He sat at the edge, looking up at the darkened sky, breathing in the salt water air, and then exhaling. What he wouldn’t give to be back up there, a glorious angel of God, the messenger of justice and faith.
Verse 3
A Melody of Sadness

Adrian hadn’t slept. Her and her mother had been fighting. Adrian’s mom brought up the “I-thought-you-were-responsible” card. Adrian stormed off from the front door, screaming as she left. “I wish you weren’t my mother!” She didn’t want to turn around to see her mother fading into the black of the night. She had been wandering the small forest behind her house all night. She was now sitting next to a small creek she had never seen, which probably meant she was in the middle of the freaking forest. The sun was beginning to come up. All of the fading green leaves glistened with its regular morning dew.

Adrian loved the woods. It was always comforting to her. Always silent, yet still listening. She could vent and ask questions to the trees, but they never answered, they always just stood in the majesty of their canopy. Once and a while she would see a chipmunk scurry to the nearest hole. She always took it as a yes to all of her questions.

“I should get home,” she stated to the leaves. After all she did still have school.

Her mom had left for work when she got home. Jason was still asleep. After taking her shower and such, she headed to the bus and found Dae.

“Hey.” An obvious deep concern shown on his face, he never could hide anything.

“Hey, Adrian said in response.

“You ok?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well, your mom called my mom last night. She was really scared.”

Adrian shrugged it off. She really didn’t feel like explaining things today. Lack-of-sleep wasn’t helping either. The remaining bus ride was silent, between Adrian and Dae anyway.

The Blob greeted Adrian with his ever so thick sarcasm and Adrian retreated to her desk. The Blob was then blabbering on about the French and Indian War. Adrian didn’t really pay attention. Then the class’ attention, turned and The Blob stopped talking, Meleas- no, Nicholas had walked through the door. Would she ever shake the familiarity of him?

He sat down next to her once again. Blasting music came from a pair of headphones shoved into his ears. He turned and smiled. Adrian did the same. Suddenly she didn’t feel so depressed. She didn’t feel so angry. Some how she just knew everything was going to be ok. He then takes one of the headphones out, the melody lingered through the room. The Blob didn’t seem to notice. She took it and put it in her ear. It was a soft song, the tune was almost sad.

Une femme s'assied dans sa fenêtre.
Pourquoi pleure-t-elle?
Elle est triste.
Pourquoi est-elle triste?
Elle a perdu un amant.
Qui est son amant?
Vous êtes.
Je suis?
Oui.

Pourquoi rit-elle?
Son amant est retourné.
Qui est son amant?
Je suis.
Vous êtes?
Oui.

Où la femme est?
Elle est morte.
Pourquoi est-elle morte?
Son amant l'a tuée.
Qui est son amant?
Dieu est.
Dieu est?
Oui, vous ne pouvez pas voir ses ailes?

Adrian was taken in by this sorrowful song and she gave the headphone back to Nicholas. “It’s so sad.”

“You could understand it?”

“No, but it was sad. What’s it about?”

Nicholas stared at her for a moment. A long silence she didn’t want to end. As if the walls of the school were melting away and it was just the two of them sitting together. As if waiting for the other to ask- Adrian’s thoughts were cut off, what the hell was going on!? Why was she acting all mushy around Nicholas!?

Then he spoke. “It’s about a woman whose lover left her. Then she turned to god and went to him.”

“You mean died?” This was a bit disappointing. She never was religious.

“If you want to be politically correct, yes, she died.” He was so matter of fact about it; it sent a slight shiver down Adrian’s spine.

“Unfortunately the singer doesn’t know much French so she killed the grammar and pronunciation.” Geez, bipolar much?

“Yeah-“

“Miss Christianson, if you have something to say about how the Native Americans felt about the French and the British, please, say so.” Busted. Typical Blob, saying something at the worst possible time.

“No, sir.” Adrian responded. A few of the students looked back, probably thinking, “Since when doesn’t she argue?!”

The truth was, Adrian didn’t feel like getting into anything with anyone today, even The Blob.
Verse 4
The Curse of the Fallen

It had been a long day, excruciatingly long, especially with Adrian. Meleas didn’t know what he was going to do. Adrian had been captured without him even knowing it. Had there been another fallen? Or was it a hellhound? Was Lucifer after the information that Adrian had been telling in her suspected fictional stories? If that was the case, Michael was going to have a hard time in the Celestial Court.

The night was cold, the moon full, and an opportune time for Hell’s demons to emerge. That was the problem at hand and Meleas mentally slapped himself for trailing his thoughts. Meleas had his worn black cloak on, his cloud nine pistol in hand. Mammon was probably out also. What a night this was going to be.

Meleas found an alley that the damned creatures so often like to emerge from. The trash had a reek that was indescribable to any mortal. Then there it was; the hell’s gate. Hell isn’t all fire and brimstone like Dante’s Inferno pictures. In reality it is a cold, deserted wasteland. Like a dried out tundra. But under the cracked crust lies monsters of nightmare and gore. So boorish and disgusting that even the Hellhounds won’t go near them. The Trieste, a red and black demon of shadow, they breath fire and the odor is unbearable to any human being. They enjoy tormenting the soul and hearing the snap of bone as the soul screams in agony, a terrifying screech that even Meleas would flinch at.

The cold aura lingered on Meleas, sending a slight shiver down his spine. Then with a bloody snap a Trieste found its footing. The blast of rotting flesh, burning and death filled the air thick around Meleas. Then a streak of white flame came hurtling toward Meleas. He ducked and rolled, his golden gun already pointed at the monster. The creature growled, like a dog playing with its midday meal. Meleas lunged and held onto one of its horns. The Trieste flung its head back and forth, vigorously attempting to shake the fallen.

Meleas reached for his belt and clipped off a small glowing orb, the swirl of crystalline water shown on the Trieste’s eye and it screamed, screamed in the agony of the holy object. Then Meleas smashed the orb on the Trieste’s back. Holy water glistened as it trickled down, with it the sent of scorched skin.

The hell born demon then gnawed at its neck, catching Meleas’ arm, pulling him forward and swinging him from its mouth like a tyrannosaurus would its prey. Meleas aimed and shot, one, two, three times directly at the brain. The Trieste soon swayed and fell, then diminished into a smoldering ash.

“You can’t buy your way into heaven, Meleas.” A silk voice called from the shadows.

“I don’t feel like dealing with you right now, Diann.” Meleas said irritably.

“Then deal with that damn writer!” Her usual childish disposition was broken and the fallen that Meleas had come to know finally showed itself. She stood in her ever favored black colonial gown with white pinstripes. A pair of ladylike boots clopped as she walked toward him. Her shimmering golden hair was tied into a loose bun, a few curl framing her pale, but gracious face.

“She’s not harming anyone.”

“She’s practically giving information to Lucifer. If Mammon gets any word on where she is, he’ll take her and drain her mind of all the information she knows.” Her hardened face softened and she leaned into Meleas, holding his shoulder, “My love-“

“Not anymore, Diann.”

She frowned, “Have you taken a liking to this human?”

Meleas froze, has he?

Meleas turned, shrugging Diann from his shoulder. He left the alley and a length of black feathers spread from his back. “Stay out of it Diann.” With that he lifted into the cool night air in a silent wisp.

“It will be your fault, Meleas! It’ll be your fault!”

Meleas knew what she was taking about. If he left Adrian alive and well; Mammon would capture her and take any information about the Celestial Court that he could. If that happened then Heaven’s downfall would finally come.
Verse 5
A New Angel

Light shown through the fluttering of the cream colored sheers, bringing a subtle joy into the calm atmosphere; a large marble room with extravagant windows, trimmed with golden frames, lined the walls. The ceiling had a mural decorated with sunset clouds and images of saints and angels; with God, the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ holding hands rimming a crystal chandelier placed in the center of the room. A single piece of furniture sat silhouetted under the chandelier, a glossed, black grand piano. The graceful white and black keys sat lonely in the silence, the chords longed to be heard. A lovely sound they remembered, the calming, crying and loving from the artist and the admirers, they wished to be loved once more. Then, as if their prayers were heard, a light and quiet G sharp echoed through the cold white marble. Then a graceful melody followed.

“Senorita Diann,” a built man with buzz-cut blonde hair contrasting with light cocoa skin walked into the room, his face showing a bit of disarray and paranoia.

The delicate figure that sat at the polished grand piano turned her wavy golden hair dusting the wind with a sent of honey, “Yes, Edmond?” her voice was soft, almost a warm whisper, although her vibrant yellow eyes showed a distant coldness as she stared through Edmond with a look that could kill.

He hesitated and gathered his thoughts, “Sir Michael wants to see you,” he paused and a small line of sweat fell from his brow, “immediately.” he nervously fidgeted with a small stack of papers that he had entered the room with, looking from Diann to the floor and back to Diann.

She sighed heavily and sluggishly lifted herself from the piano stool, “Tell him I will come when I please.”

Edmond bowed, his shoulders shaking profusely. He rose and left the room without saying another word.

Diann, an elegant flower that was encased in a cold ice, gracefully went to the door. Her steps were so light, she could have been floating. Then with a disappointing sigh and one last glance, she left the room.
Profiles

Outline:

Username: (who controls the character- you)
Name: (if you are creating a new char, be creative. first and last name)
Age: (please be realistic if you are a human, if not give the age you appear as well)
Race: (human, fallen angel, angel- if this what rank i will provide them later, demon- what kind again I will provide them)
Bio: (if you are a new char be descriptive and creative. no "im an orphan and im sad, but I give a tough guy appearance" kind of thing please. please have it be at least two paragraphs)
Extra: (anything else you would like to add)
Appearance: (pictures only)

[b]Username:[/b] (who controls the character- you)
[b]Name:[/b] (if you are creating a new char, be creative. first and last name)
[b]Age:[/b] (please be realistic if you are a human, if not give the age you appear as well)
[b]Gender:[/b] (male, female... dah)
[b]Race:[/b] (human, fallen angel, angel- if this what rank i will provide them later, demon- what kind again I will provide them)
[b]Bio:[/b] (if you are a new char be descriptive and creative. no "im an orphan and im sad, but I give a tough guy appearance" kind of thing please. please have it be at least two paragraphs)
[b]Extra:[/b] (anything else you would like to add)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (pictures only)

You may start your character where ever you like, if you are a premade you do not HAVE to start where your character ends in the verses, but keep in mind what happened in the verses, it will be essencial to the continuation of the rp smile

Follow ALL Gaia rules
My word is law
No cybering
No chatspeak
Be semi-literate to literate PLEASE, writer's block is ok, but don't make it a habit smile
Cussing is cool, but keep it to a minimum
Romance is encouraged
This IS an action rp, so don't be afraid to fight (if you don't like to fight thats ok too)
Pm all profiles and label them as "Stained Feather"
You can have multiple characters, but make sure they're managable
Be active in this rp PLEASE, if you don't post for a while with out legitimate reason you're character(s) will be deleted (you will get a warning)
More may be added to my liking smile
Characters

Pre-mades:

Adrian Christianson: x O D A N I L o v e O x
Race: Human
Bio: Adrian's tale is not one that many have heard, at least not yet. On the outside, she appears as your average teenage girl, but not many know about the life underneath. The students of Chilton High, they know that she is one of those girls who looks like they could be in magazines, but do they know that she would never be interested? Perhaps she gives off that hint when turns the other cheek to their remarks as she walks by. She never has held much interest in those around her, her mind was more attracted to those in her dreams.

Adrian has a wondrous mind, at the young age of seventeen. She lives in a small Victorian style home, with her mother and younger brother, who goes by the name of Jason. She would tell you the story of why her father left, if she wanted to bother you with such a dull topic, she also avoided the likely-hood of others assuring her that self-pity was alright. She didn't need sympathy from others.

Adrian often kept to herself, spending most of her time either locked in her room, staring for hours on end at her laptop screen until the letters burned into the backs of her eyes. Or on the occasion, she loved to adventure through the woods behind her home. It was a place where she could always find peace. There was one other place that she always felt that warm and comfortable feeling here on Earth, it was with her only true friend, Dae.

Dae got Adrian, he understood her, without making fun of her far out stories. She had always been the type of girl with her mind in the clouds. Not in the ditsy type of way, she was actually quite intelligent. But Adrian often fantasized about far off places and mythical beings, they often encompassed her mind during sleep. And the only person she shared these thoughts with, was Dae, until her book was finished at least. She once tried to explain her thoughts to her family, but they only made fun. Yes, Dae would be the one she trusted fully in the end. But little did she know what these type of thoughts were really getting herself into.

Extra: Adrian tries to put on a tough outer image, but really she isn't once she let's a person inside. It's her trust issues that cause her to act this way.
Appearance:
Adrian

Meleas/Nicholas: gyro lord
Race: fallen angel
Bio: Meleas was once an ancient roman officer for Julius Ceasar. He was going to be an Arch Angel. Before he was granted his new ranks within the angels, unfortunately he heard the ideals of Lucifer and fell with him. This was a dissapointment to his parents, who are also angels, and his uncle, the Archangel Micheal. Shortly after his fall from grace he fell in love with his childhood friend, Dian. They where 'living happily ever after' for centuries, but then Meleas decided on changing his way and to get more virtuous values and ascend back into heaven. Meleas currently has the form of a teenaged human boy, in which he has adopted the name of Nicholas and has taken up the duty of keeping the secrets that are trapped within Adriens head safe.
Appearance:
Meleas

Deamon: x O D A N I L o v e O x
Race: When he meets the eye, he is human
Bio: Daemon's birth into this world is no pretty tale. His mother, who went by the name of Abigale Husbrouck, lived in a tiny town, in the province of Artois, France. She was among the poorest working class, and one night, she made the mistake of giving her body to a man, in return for a small payment. She was desperate this time, she was on the verge of being thrown onto the streets. The wealthy upper-class gentle man, of course, told her to keep her mouth shut about the incident, or be prepared to pay more than her life was worth. And so, Abigale was forced to carry her unborn baby alone. After going nine months without medical coverage, and no doctor check ups, Abby gave birth to her son alone on the dirt floor of the broken down studio she lived in.

Thankfully, Abigale had learned enough to ensure that her son survived, but nothing could help her save her own life. She had been in labor for an unusually extended period of time, and it took every ounce of energy she had to give birth. It was only when a stranger passing by overheard the screeching sound of a newborn child, that she had been discovered dead on her floor.

The stranger, although he felt sympathy for the mother who had passed away so tragically, never reported what he had found. He was only passing through the country on vacation, and had no intent on getting mixed up with the French law. And so, he took the new born child with him back to the United States. Here, he and his wife would raise Daemon as their own. They had been unable to give birth themselves, and so to them, Daemon was a gift from the heavens above.

A sad story with a happy ending, no? This story was far from its end, and yet, Daemon couldn't recall how many times he had to explain it, again and again. It was, after all, his cover story, one that he often spent time elaborating on. When Daemon first came to Chilton High, he couldn't make it so obvious that his only purpose for being there was the human girl who went by the name of Adrian Christianson.

To all of Daemon's fellow students, he had transferred high schools at the beginning of his junior year after he had convinced his mother that she had better business opportunities than back where they came from. He never really spoke of his old home, the one he lived in with his foster parents. In fact, he didn't speak much why they moved at all. He mostly kept to himself, not wanting to let others in, more than need be. That was until he found her, the one reason why he truly came.

Extra: The only story Daemon will share, is the one that shows that he was born onto this earth like any other human being. But not all is what it seems. There is more beneath this boys pale skin, than any one could ever have imagined.
Appearance:
Deamon

Diann Delmontague: blood_prince89
Race: fallen angel
Bio: She obviously has a history with Meleas... other things will be reveiled smile
Extra: She loves sweets
Appearance:
Diann

Archangel Micheal: OPEN
Race: angel- archangel
Appearance: (you pick)
also, yea archangel micheal is the same archangel from biblical stories

Mammon: OPEN
Race: Demon- Son of Satan
Appearance: (you pick)
Once again this is the biblical figure named Mammon, but he is not yet the anti-christ. He has a human form and a demonic form even worse than the Treiste.

New Characters:

Humans

Username: blood_prince89
Name: Elric Von Berkhart
Race: Cursed human
Bio: Elric was born into a very superstitious family. For the majority of his young life Elric was surrounded by talk of spirits, seances, spiritual rituals, exorcisms and so on. He enjoyed the atmosphere he grew up in: many interesting stories, protection from unseen spectors, but, unfortunately, one day a seance that his mother was holding to find out how and who killed a young girl went terribally wrong. In stead of reaching the young girl to find out what had happened his mother inadvertantly channeled the killer. The killer possessed his mother and she held him down. He forced him, the killed girl's mother and his mother to perform a ritual Elric was not familiar with. The killer placed a crystal of salt and a peice of bread on his mother's chest with symbols and writings Elric didn't recognize. The killer said something in another language, it sounded like latin, and made Elric eat the salt and bread. After flashes of what looked like magic and excruciating pain, Elric was then forced by the killer to stab his mother so then his soul would be released from her body. Elric, reluctantly and regretably, plunged the blade into his mother's chest. The killer's last words out of his mother's lips were "I am clean. Allow me to ascend, my Lord." That day, Elric was cursed as a sin eater.

Now he wanders the world, and sometimes the underworld, performing his unholy duty, taking on the sins of men and women who cannot ascend into heaven after death. He has no agenda, no motive, no will to live as he once did. He is just a servant of the dueling powers. Heaven. And Hell.
Extra: Loves to play baseball
Appearance:
Elric

Username: Pandi The Panda Girl
Name: Pandora Rose Hym
Race: human
Bio: Pandora was born in a small town.However her family was quiet rich,so pandora always had everything she needed.She grew up with five different brothers all older than her she grew up getting bruises and having to tussle around with her brothers to keep what she wanted.However this never seemed to matter to her,because most of the time she would put her brothers in their place.She however is not a complete tom boy.

When she was sixteen she decided she had the need to travel nd meet new people.So with her parents blessing and them giving her enough money to last her long enough she began to travel.She continued to travel until just a few years ago actually 6 months.She settled into a pretty nice house.
Extra:none for right now
Appearance:
Pandora

Name: Annabelle Lee Walton
Race: Human
Bio: Annabelle grew up normal life living with her parents and her older brother. She has always been interested in the odd and mysterious things in the world. But when one nightmare about these mysterious things caused her to have to be hosptitalized, it changed her. She began seeing things that weren't there and heard voices that no one else could hear. It terrified her.
After a year of therapy, she still isn't any better with dealing with things. She is surprised that she hasn't wound up in an asylum yet. But she hopes to get past these fears and senses and be normal again. Though, it might take more effort than she has within her.
Extra: Annabelle is basically clinically insane.
Appearance:
Annabelle

Demons

Name: Lilith Voultreeve
Race: Demon... she has many names
Bio: Lilith was the first wife of Adam (yes from the creation story) She was created from the earth the same time Adam was and like Adam, in God's image. Lilith enjoyed her short time in the garden of Eden, until Adam started to demand she be more subserviant to him. Being the woman she was and also being an equal creature to him, Lilith refused and felt not only insulted, but enraged that he demand something so degrading of her. So Lilith uttered God's name and with it gained the sacred knowlegde of the kingdom of God. With that she flew from the garden of Eden and refused to return. God told his angels to tell her if she returned it would be good, if not one hundred of her children would die every day. They delivered the message, but still refused. With her cirse, Lilith desided she would now take her revenge on the children of Adam and his new wife, Eve. She would kill children while they were still in the womb, at birth and sometimes sully young men that slept alone. Gradually she reverted to becoming a demon, many now know her as a succubus. She curses God and the children of Adam, but neither does she aid Beelzabab with any of his schemes... in the now modern day she tries to rid herself of her boredom and continues her vowed curse on human children.
Extra: She hates Mammon with a passion
Appearance:
Lilith

Name: Sora Fathlinger
Age: Appears to be in his early 20s, is around 820 years old
Race: Demon
Bio: Sora was born from the fires of hell. He wasn't always too interested in the affairs of his master, Lucifer. But when summond Sora will do Lucifer's bidding, if the task takes a fancy to Sora. Otherwise he messes with human lives, maybe ruining a marriage or causing a teenager to go to jail. Once in a while he'll fraternize with a beautiful human female, just for kicks. Sora's a loner, he'll do what he wants, when he wants and doesn't care what the consiquences are to do it.
Extra: Sora tries to avoid those in the Celestial Court... he finds Angels and Fallen boring
Appearance:
Sora

Name: Nero Valentine
Race: Demon~ He is the prince of the underworld, There are many but he is the youngest.
Bio: Out of all the princes he was the one most thought was going to become the most ruthless, evil and savage of all. Nero was amazing at convincing others, and gaining their trust and thats how he would do most of his torture, from inside their head. He would manipulate them, make then think he was their friend then make them do things, unspeakable things, just because he said to do it. His words were like a sweet melody that softly floats through the air and into your head and there it stays... But Nero didn't use his charm and charismatic ways like the elders thought he would. Nero would just play with them, he grew bored of torturing them, he rather just entertain himself for a short while then move on. So all the elders and even Satan himself saw this and were dissapointed, and were pissed with him, they trained him to be the best but Nero didn't care, he only cared about himself not the thoughts of others.

So they made him one of the lowest ranks among demons, he was only to pass messages from the underworld to the demons on earth. But they never trusted him with anything to important so a lot of time Nero was left to roam earth and do as he pleased. He would listen to rumors and help spread them. He soon knew almost everything that was going on between heaven and hell.

Nero already knew about Meleas, about how a lot of demons feared him and blah blah blah. He was nothing to him, what interested him was this Adrian. A human that was writing true stories about Meleas, this could be good. If a demon would get a hold of these they would know a lot and if they got a hold of this girl they could get eveything they wanted to know and possibly bring the downfall of heaven. This made Nero smile, the thought of all this was getting him excited and he was going to make it hard for both sides get this information.
Extra: Nero has typical demon speed and strength that was expected from a prince but his powers are stronger. He uses ice and darkness as his weapons, being able to use shadows but also form weapons out of ice and give then a dark arua.
Appearance:
Nero

Username: ominish
Name: Midnight Amore
Race: Dark Being
Bio: Some time ago, the air just didn't feel right. There was something bothering Midnight and it just so happened to be in this part of the world. Midnight has long outlived his parents and doesn't really remember having any kind of family. He does his best to treat everyone equally. Normally with a meloncholy mood about him, he can be quite pleasant. The pleasures he prefers to engage in are simple: Times of peace, nature, pleasant conversation, and sexual activity. After all, he HAS been living in a human world most of his life.
From time to time, he seems completely clueless and unaware of the current situation but he does have his moments of sheer genius- no matter how short lived. He knows far too well how to act like a human. At times, he will even forget everything and revert back to who he was before: Naive, ignorant, and innocent. A full-grown adult with the innocence of a child; baring no clothes, pitch black skin, yellow-flame eyes, and raven-esque wings.
Extra: Midnight has peircing yellow eyes and long silky-black waist-length hair. His fine muscle tone is complimented by a more than fair tan. His appearance gives him all he needs to satisfy his "basic pleasures". In other words, he has seduced past lovers with a simple gaze. But he does not practice this very often.
Appearance:
Midnight

Username: Raziel Strauss
Name: Siegfried W. Alexander
Race: Demon
Bio: Siegfried never really knew, or made others think he never knew, and cared for what was going on. HE does however remember that shortly after he was created the black death had begun spreading around. As he began to evolve so to speak he had got the urge, and thirst for blood. Leaving at his dark masters command to find a succubus by the name of Lillith Siegfried crept into the world of men in the night stealing infants away from their mothers, and feasting on the unsuspecting populace's blood supply. After many years went by he eventually figured out he could give others a 'gift' as he called it. Partial immortality. Having moved from one place to another Siegfried eventually came to the great count Dracul, and gave him his 'gift'. Not too many years after that an 'outbreak' had occurred which force Siegfried to take only few of his followers to Cairo, Egypt. After arriving in Cairo the black plague began to spread there as well. Siegfried knew that Dracul had been slain...but he still lived and now hunters were after his kine. Taking a rather brash step Siegfried broke the truce between France, and England in 1512 to take away a few of these 'hunters'. Still his kin were being slain but he took to hiding in a deep sleep for quite sometime...he still needs to find Lillith...
Extra: it was he who spread the plague not the rat, and flea. He also unleashed 'vampires' upon the earth but has yet to see any of hsi kin since waking 50 years ago.
Appearance: Siegfried

The Fallen

Name: Sophia Maira Sydney
Race: Fallen Angel
Bio: Sophia was a guardian angel.

After hearing the troubles that the demons were causing on Earth, he had sent two guardian angels to deal with the troublesome demons and Sophia was one of them. She had descended on earth in a human form together with her partner, Ceres, who took into a form of an animal. Sophia could shape shift into any human she’d like but rather her partner could only do with animals since those were the powers that were bestowed upon them. She had spent many years on earth eliminating and disposing of the demons however she could not kill them for it would go against the angel’s code. It was hard to fight when trying to keep one’s identity a secret but she managed to keep it hidden from the human society.

Sophia was given a pendent with a luminescent white crystal in the shape of wings coming together into a heart. Since demons couldn’t entirely be killed as stated by Satan’s law, she would weaken them and then place them within the crystal pendant. With each soul entrapped within the crystal it would slowly change colour from white to purple and then black.

Since Sophia and Ceres were given this job, they could only return to heaven every full moon. This is to empty the crystal and sent those demonic souls back into whence they came. A guardian angel does not posses the power to open the gates of hell. Only God and Satan were able to do it. The job wasn’t easy of course since she had to perform in a mortal’s body. But God still let her keep some of her guardian angel abilities. However, when an angel steps out of the gates of heaven, the connection between them and Light would become weaker. Returning every full moon into heaven also reconnects the bond and power that she has with the Light.

But something unfortunate happened.
One the night of a full moon, Sophia was preparing to return to heaven when a group of demons attacked her. In order to save Ceres, Sophia let herself be captured as Ceres flew up into the heavens with the crystal pendant. Her powers had greatly diminished into preventing the demons from entering the heaven gates. With no powers to fight back the demons sold her off to a couple of scientist. Seeing as Sophia had strange large white wings protruding from her back, the scientists where ever so curious and conducted experiments on her.

After spending thirty years trapped in the laboratory, Ceres came to rescue but she has lost the connection with the Light and her body was slowly dying. Now she roams the earth, continuing her duty in eliminating the demons on earth. Ceres continued to stay by her side.

Extra: Sophia is slowly dying from the poisonous chemicals that were injected into her body from when she was trapped in the science laboratory. Her bright blue eys has turned into crimson red. Her wings were now black and feathers falling from it as a sign of death. She carries black twin Sais with her.

Appearance:
Sophia

Ceres

Username: Shard Of Ronin
Name: Owen son of Howell, founder of drowned Llangoch, numbered ninth among the timeless, troubadour to every court of man and god, dancing paladin of the gods godless, ringer of the silent silver church bell of the valleys, sworn enemy of eternity, bringer of song to the needy, carrier of the broken destiny, bearer of the hallowed treasure of the mountainseas.
A man picks up many titles across the aeons, those who know who and what he is would find it easier to refer to him as the harlequin swordsman. He likes being called 'Taffy,' the use of nicknames delights him.
Age: Appears to be late twenties, fell and was born to the world in 12BC.
Race: Fallen angel.
Bio: Formerly a scribe and chronicler in the libraries of the heaven-court, was cast out for taking a more than professional interest in a particular small group of humans, accusations were made (untrue) that it was over a woman that he deigned to favour them over others and acted on their behalf. His actual reasons were ultimately inscrutable, they simply interested him more at first, and he came to like them as he paid more attention. They personified what he personally liked about humanity. Once cast out he approached them as a child and was taken in, living with them for many years. Eventually he became their leader, and led them to the coast where he knew the land was fertile and would support them better. The village eventually was taken by the sea, something he has never found reason not to attribute to forces human ken. It was then he began to travel, spending some time as a minor deity to several groups of humans who built under his guidance a great church with a silver bell that rang so finely when struck, that it made no sound at all. This church remains, though not accessible by any but the most determined explorer. He carries as armament a gilded bronze buckler and falchion the craft of which are considerably more than human. Now, as for the past thousand years, he travels to courts and gatherings to sing. Currently he is investigating the gossip he has heard of heavenly secrets told, as a troubadour it is his business to hear things of import and he has a slight professional interest; normally such information would be expensive, and this could price him out of the market.
Extra: A humanist, caring little for the affairs of heaven and hell apart from where they affect the country he cares for so deeply. Unlike most, he doesn't attempt to hide his wings, he merely keeps them bound across his back as if they're a costume part of his 'look.' Plenty of people wear silly accessories like that nowadays, and it's not in his nature to play games. If asked, he'll spin stories about how he invented the fallen angel look, and will rattle off dates; he tends to lie a lot.
Appearance:
Owen

Username: The Ghost of Yesturday
Name: Dark
Race: Ex-Arch Angel, but now Angel Thief.
Bio: Dark was once a Arch Angel, his down fall came when he felt pity for Lucifer, who was only expressing his true feelings and emotions. He also agreed with the unfairness of the punishment and actually stepped forward and insulted God.
Dark fell to Earth with the other angels that were cast out. He lost himself in the same things as the other Demons, but his main sin he found amazing was stealing. He grew a great love for pretty and shiney things, in particularly gold.
Dark became an expert thief, doing it all for the pleasure and rush more then the profit. Still to this day he has never been caught, police have no idea what he looks like, even though he has been robbing places on and off for hundreds of years. Police are unsure if it is only one person doing his crimes, after all they would never believe that the thief is an ex- Arch Angel that appears to be in his twenties.
Dark loves nothing more then to fool around, convincing people to give up on faith by twists of words and things he sees as a joke.
Extra: Dark has a fun and bright personality, he loves a laugh, but he is also a charmer and is known for being a loveable rogue. Dark has one small problem, he doesn’t answer to Heaven or Hell, he is a law onto himself and even Demons hate the way he acts. He doesn’t obey Lucifer, or any of his superiors, keeping himself to himself, he lives for the thrill of stealing and scoring with as many men or women as he likes.
Appearance:
Dark 1
Dark 2
Dark 3

Angels

Username: x O D A N I L o v e O x
Name: Serenity Luvenia
Age: Is approximately 630 years old, but appears about 19.
Race: Guardian Angel
Bio: From her early years as a child, Serenity has always been full of love and compassion for all living creatures. She always seemed to be more concerned about those around her, even more so than her own well-being, and has become well known for it. If she detected even the slightest hint that someone around her was feeling down and out, Serenity would always be the first to be by their side, through thick and thin. She took it upon herself to make it her duty to brighten the days of others. And so, naturally, she would gain the rank of a guardian angel.
It wasn’t until some time after her schooling, that Serenity was given her first assignment on Earth. She found that the human world was one much different than the one she had known all her life, but she would perform her duty just as she always had. She actually found humans quite interesting. And after all, she never really did consider fighting for and defending the purity of goodness and love a chore.
Appearance: Serenity

Ranks of the angels

(if you have any questions about a specific rank pm me)

Archangels
The highest and most magnificent of the nine accepted Angelic choirs. Without question they are the closest in all of heaven to the very throne of God. The primary duty of the archangels is to carry out the will of God as it relates directly to humanity. They bring to the world the prayerful blessings of the Lord. It is for that reason that the archangels-like their close counterparts the angels-are said to intervene so regularly in the affairs of men and women.

Angels
They are beings of pure spirituality and exist to fulfill the tasks given to them by God. Chief among these are to act as messengers of the Lord to the earth and guardians of the human soul. Angels also observe all of human history, perhaps recording every human act to provide a clear statement of the development of each soul.

Guardian Angels
The guardian angel is the angelic being supposedly assigned not only to every living soul, but to places, churches, and even nations. It is precisely the human that guardians are most often concerned with. They deliver new or word of impending destruction and woe. This is done through both physical and spiritual means.

Virtues
The virtues specifically preside over the elements of the world and the process of celestial life. Thus all heavenly bodies-from the stars and planets to the galaxies themselves-are kept in their divinely appointed routes and progress. On earth the angels maintain a watch over nature, marking and guiding every facet of natural life: rain, snow, wind, etc. It has also be speculated that Virtues are in charge of miracles. As if these duties were not enough, the angels also assist humanity by stowing grace and valor within the mortal heart. They encourage humans to turn always to the good and help enhance the person's will to endure hardship and suffering and to have the personal strength to turn ever toward God. As the angels in charge of miracles, they receive their orders from the archangels, but they are also closely interlaced with the saints.

Cherubs
In Islamic lore, the Cherub was allegedly created out of the tears shed by the archangel Michael for all the sins of humanity. Their illuminative knowledge and wisdom are thus so great as to be utterly incomprehensible to the mortal mind, blinding the blessed human who has the honour of actually beholding them in this world. Their chief task in the celestial hierarchy is to sing the praises of God, but they are also declared in occult lore to have the responsibility of driving the chariot of the Lord, a key symbol of heaven. The Cherubim are also given the task of maintaining the records of heaven and seeing to the details necessary to keep order in the Heavenly Host.

Types of Demons

Every type of demon varies. Above all there are the Trieste.

(I'm being lazy lol, put what ever type of demon you like, but they MUST be evil- unless I say otherwise or if you make a convincing arguement)
Thread Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/a_fallen_angels_wings-open-accepting/t.47426727/][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c182/Kozi_Hana/FAWrpcopy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/a_fallen_angels_wings-open-accepting/t.47426727/][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c182/Kozi_Hana/FAWrp2copy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/a_fallen_angels_wings-open-accepting/t.47426727/][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c182/Kozi_Hana/FAWrp3copy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Personal Banners

So here you can request me to make a banner for you. If you just want your own banner ok cool, but if you want specific items or layouts just lemme know smile
These are banners created for a specific person alone, these banners are for gallery purposes, not to be used by anyone other than the own... or me (if i really like it XD)

blood_prince89:

User Image

A Fallen Angel's Wings
Out Of Character Thread

Since the ooc has become inadvertantly overcrouding the thread, we will continue or start ooc conversations here

If you need to tell some one you're rping with that you need to leave it's fine to post it in the charcter action as long as it is indicated as ooc THANKS! XD

Arigato!

Link:
User Image

The Court
(white list)

This is where the loved people are!!! XD

Kodia- for being the first to join!
xXKoolAidGuyXx- for helping me out when we were starting out
x Flawless Meltdown x- for keeping the rp alive thus far! XD
x O D A N I L o v e O x- for volunteering (without being begged) to be Adrian, a part we couldn't think we could handle as well as you do <3

The Clean Ones
(Time out list)

You only get two strikes, if you are still being bad after that and get a third strike you are banned

Mammon's Minions
(black list)

Naughty people, three strikes you're out!

((ok I have to go have dinner with a friend, but feel free to pm me, I'll be back on as soon as possible! thanks!))
((yay! people are joining! biggrin I shall post for Diann in a momment... my internet is being dumb and I had this big thing all typed out and then it closed on me :'( so now I have to go and type it all again...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff