Welcome to Gaia! ::

Squat King

As Anakrino reached for his neck, Clash's yellowish eyes widened slightly, their glow then subsiding some as the shinobi ceased his attack. "I rendered you unconscious using telekinesis and the point of my greatsword. Then, I healed you with my blood."

He looked at the ninja's now-exposed face....

Blessed Genius

Eapon
Squat King

As Anakrino reached for his neck, Clash's yellowish eyes widened slightly, their glow then subsiding some as the shinobi ceased his attack. "I rendered you unconscious using telekinesis and the point of my greatsword. Then, I healed you with my blood."

He looked at the ninja's now-exposed face....

’His blood?’ Anakrino thought.

Whatever mystical ancient sentient being he was, it was divine. Anakrino pulled himself up to sit. He was unaware of his skills were worthy for the guild, the spar had abruptly come to a halt. Although he felt energized and healthy, as a matter of fact his corporeality was exceeding with vitality. ”Thanks for healing me.” Anakrino expressed his gratitude as he stood on his two feet. If his services weren’t needed he would take his leave, if only he had made a bigger impression. He sort of felt unaccomplished as his potential was greater than the turn of circumstances presented, he would’ve preferred to have spent all his energy and all he had frittering his power and unleashing it on the captain, all he could remember was standing face to face with him and it was over.
"No problem. You are accepted into the guild. Now, your first mission parameters are as follows: infiltrate the Ninja Rave at Windfall and blast the place apart from the inside out. Just don't kill anybody. I will teleport you in a few moments after I get there. Are you ready? Go!"

Clash teleported into the Ninja Rave, relocating Anakrino after he got situated.

The Ninja Rave.

(( Any questions? ))

Blessed Genius

Eapon
"No problem. You are accepted into the guild. Now, your first mission parameters are as follows: infiltrate the Ninja Rave at Windfall and blast the place apart from the inside out. Just don't kill anybody. I will teleport you in a few moments after I get there. Are you ready? Go!"

Clash teleported into the Ninja Rave, relocating Anakrino after he got situated.

The Ninja Rave.

(( Any questions? ))

Soon after to his surprise he was accepted into the guild and given his first mission to infiltrate the Ninja Rave. At once Anakrino prepared equipping his exoskeleton stealth suit armor. Disconnecting his equipment and dissevering it from the gadgets he wouldn’t need. He wanted to do the job well done, hankering to do the task at hand.

((Not really lol))

Cunning Hunter

User Image
Akaiken set her jaw as she approached the castle. She'd noticed it outside of the graveyard a few weeks ago but hadn't given it much thought until she heard whispers of what was located here. She hadn't been a part of a gang for a long time, but working solo was starting to become too risky. Honestly she had mixed feelings on the idea, but going to check it out couldn't hurt.

She arrived at the front door and steeled herself before pulling open the door. "Hello, I'm here to see if you're accepting new members." She spoke firmly as she stepped inside, preparing herself mentally for whatever reception she got.
For some reason, Clash failed to be able to teleport into the Rave. He merely looked at Anakrino, dumbfounded, frowning. "Looks like the mission's off. Though I sense a presence at the castle doors. Shall we go see who it is?" Instead of beam traveling to the Rave, Clash repositioned himself and Anakrino behind the front doors to the castle, where there entered a beautiful young woman with red and black hair. He smiled at the sight of her. "Hello! Yes, we are accepting new members. Who might you be?"

Handsome and charming, Clash extended his right fingerless glove, attempting to take the lady's right hand and plant a soft kiss on the back of it. His flaxen eyes glimmered like two orbs of amber in the dim, torch-lit hallway as he bowed, mindful of Anakrino at his right side.

Squat King

Akaiken Hogo

Cunning Hunter

Eapon

Akaiken had started to bow when she met the two at the entrance, but stopped short when one of them reached out for her hand. Right, a handshake. She reached forward and firmly, but not too firmly, grabbed his hand and shaking it solidly. If he still went in for a hand kiss he may end up getting whacked in the face inadvertently. "Excellent, I do have some questions before I would join though. How do you select clients? What's the advantage of this group vs working solo?"

She paused leaning back and crossing her arms looking up for a moment "What do you consider your primary business?" she tilted her head a little as she asked her several questions. She had more of course but this would give her the best idea of this place. Well there was one other way, but she way overestimated that group and well. she had to move shortly after.
Akaiken Hogo

"I will admit just about anyone into the guild. I select clients by 'testing' them in one-on-one combat. The advantage of being a part of my little 'posse' is that someone is always there to get your back. Our primary business outside the guild is mercenary work." Clash tossed his flowing blue-white scarf over his shoulder. "I just got done testing Anakrino Axios here. He didn't put up much of a fight." He smirked. A silver shortsword appeared in his right hand, its tip tracing the ground. The torches along the walls crackled, casting dim shadows in the hall. "Now, are you ready for your test?"

Cunning Hunter

Eapon

Akaiken nodded along as he spoke, merc work was certainly doable, she hadn't taken part in a large scale operation of that type in a few years but the techniques or fighting crowds was muscle memory at this point.

She glanced up as the man mentioned that he liked to test folks with one-on-one combat and mentioned the man next to him had just been tested as well. she kicked up her katana and thought for a moment debating how to go about this. If he's strong enough this could be a good test but it'd been a long time since she last had to take things seriously.

She drew out her sword and took up a simple but low stance. "Ready when you are." She braced for impact and it seemed the air around her grew cold. She decided to let him get the first attack out, a gauge of strength to see how far she needed to go.
Clash donned a fire gauntlet, from his demi plane, onto his left hand. As the air around Akaiken began to grow colder, the atmosphere in Clash's immediate vicinity instantly heated up. Leading with his right foot and arm, his dominant side, with the tip of his sword held low, he lifted his left hand, palm forward, and sent a fist-sized ball of red fire streaking toward Akaiken's face.

Akaiken Hogo

Cunning Hunter

Eapon

Akaiken immediately dropped low when he launched the fireball. There was a solid chance that it wouldn't damage her anyways given the nature of such things but she couldn't risk it being a more magical fire not affected like natural fire. So instead she opted to dodge and circle leftwards her own blade starting to warm at the edge.

There was a chance he would be immune to her power as well but it didn't hurt to try. Probably. Akai dashed forward staying low to the ground and swung her blade broad horizontal slice at his chest. Ideally slicing him open with the wide strike.
Akaiken Hogo

Akaiken circled to his right, dashing towards him and attempting to slice his chest open with a horizontal strike. Clash flicked his blade up, parrying the attack with the outer edge of his weapon using only one hand, an indicator of his true strength. The edge of Akaiken's katana scraped that of Clash's shortsword, casting off a shower of orange and yellow sparks.

The fireball which missed Akaiken's head flew on past her a short distance, suddenly curving upward and then racing back towards her. With Clash seeming to play defense for the time being, he made the small fireball descend on Akaiken from above and then detonate when it reached the top of her skull.

Suddenly, the lit torches illuminating the hallway snuffed out, leaving the current field of battle in utter blackness. As a dragon, Clash could see in the dark, though he wondered whether or not his adversary possessed the same capability. His arm muscles tensed as he held his opponent's katana at bay. He then began backing up, letting the darkness swallow him whole. The only thing now felt would be an intense heat permeating the hall.

Cunning Hunter

Eapon

Akai held her blade evenly as he held back her attack. She continued to add more and more pressure into the deadlock until it felt like enough for one of her specialties. Suddenly she withdrew all pressure and jumped into the air, his own force against her blade shoving her back several feet and out of the way of his own fireball, and suddenly they were in darkness.

Once again the woman almost lamented the limits of her power being unable to create flame, but she was not stranger to darkness. She adjusted her stance, her blade pointing out in front of her and she lowered herself closer to the ground to make a smaller target. While she had better than average dark vision it would take time for her to adjust. Clash would likely notice however that the black haired woman didn't seem bothered by the heat at all. She braced trying to hold out until her eyes adjusted.
Akaiken Hogo

Lighting up the dark with burning red light, Clash's fireball dipped and then curved upward, still locked onto and following Akai even after she jumped up and backwards out of its former trajectory. When she landed, there it would be, flying straight toward her lowered thorax, which her katana defended.

Peering through the dark, Clash pedaled forward toward Akai, his footsteps whispering across the black stone floor. A jagged arc of white light limned the thin blade of his sword, casting its glow in the otherwise ill-lit hallway. He brought his right hand back to his left shoulder, then slashed gracefully reverse-wise at the right side of the woman's possibly unprotected neck.
(( Happy New Year, and merry belated Christmas! whee ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff