Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexxx User Imagexxx User Imagexxx User ImagexxUser Image

Action | Adventure | Sci-fi

We now have a TUMBLR!

Interchanging mind control
Come, let the revolution takes its toll
If you could, flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die

Rise up and take the power back
It's time the fat cats had a heart attack
They know that their time's coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend, so come on

We will be victorious!

c h a p t e r xxi n d e x ↘↘
season one | season two

CH1: CAT & MOUSE
CH2: REGENERATE
CH3: BATTLEFIELD IN FLUX
CH4: THE PRICE OF DESTRUCTION
CH5: A CHANGING WORLD
CH6: RECITATIVO
CH7: CROSSROADS
CH8: ALLIES
CH9: INCENDIARIES
CH10: FLASHPOINT

User Image
                                      where it begins ▾
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      Chosen individuals with no memory of their homes, family, and even
                                      themselves were meant to be the saviors of their troubled city filled of crime
                                      and destruction. Superhumans - they thought, the perfect weapons, would
                                      be able to put the city back to it's original state. Taken from their homes,
                                      the operations went by in secret, hidden from the public. As countless, painful
                                      experiments were conducted on these subjects, they were finally deemed a
                                      failure and were cast out into the streets like trash. Their
                                      memories have come back to them since then, but it turns out their
                                      friends and family no longer remember or even acknowledge their past
                                      existence. Out of hatred and having no where's else to go, those tightly-knit
                                      individuals joined together to form a rebellion driven by revenge on the company,
                                      naming themselves GENESIS.

Meanwhile, a second-generation of individuals were brought in, all
                                      volunteers, to test out the new serum that was guaranteed to work this
                                      time. In fact, it did, showing results only two hours after injections. These
                                      people, named AGENTS, have a job of maintaining order
                                      in the city. ...A really well-paying job to be exact.

As Genesis continued plotting and Agents continued to reduce the crime
                                      level in the city, a sudden discovery was made by Genesis: Although all
                                      proven to have lacked any form of supernatural ability at first, the members all
                                      found that they indeed, had power... a lot of power to be exact. With
                                      that in tow, they used it against the company, trying to convince to
                                      deaf ears of the evil that resided in the corrupt government known as theirs.

Unfortunately it backfired - the good reputation that Agents possessed had lead
                                      citizens to believe Genesis was indeed, against the acts of restoring the city to it's
                                      original, peaceful state. This lead to constant tension between the
                                      second and first generation of experiments, each trying convince each
                                      other to realize what they think is the right thing to do.

But then came along the third-generation of subjects: PROJECT OMEGA.
                                      The recent paranoia of the Agents acting on their free will made
                                      scientists weary about the influence Genesis could have on them. The
                                      members of Project Omega were to be stronger after finding out
                                      about the strength Genesis possessed. Planning to "let go" of the Agents,
                                      the members of Project Omega where scheduled for replacement and this
                                      time, extermination of Genesis members. And though they volunteered for this
                                      role, they were still brainwashed and were blindly following
                                      GenetiCorp...until the day where their memories and their personality returned.
                                      Even though without power at the moment, the four of them escaped the labs
                                      are are currently hiding from both parties, contemplating whether their loyalties
                                      to GenetiCorp are real or not.
User Image

we call ourselves : GENESIS ▾
                                      These people need to understand.

User Image

It seems the only thing you can think of is revenge and hatred nowadays.
                                      You were the first generation of experiments - abducted from your normal lives and
                                      stripped of your individuality - all of that only to be thrown back into the world that you
                                      are no longer apart of. Brainwashed and broken, you have no place anymore. You're
                                      nothing but a failure in their eyes, but luckily - you are not alone. Your fellow comrades
                                      who have endured the harshest alongside you still stand together strongly, planning to
                                      rid of the evil that dwells within this corrupt government. Your methods of doing that are
                                      seen as notorious by the public, earning you, the self-proclaimed heroes, quite a
                                      reddened reputation. Starting with nothing, you lied, you killed, and you stole to get to
                                      where you are now. You want to make the point clear to those damn agents - they
                                      are nothing but tools to be thrown away as they were. These poor, mislead civilians
                                      and possible future experiments...

You can be their saviors.

we are the : AGENTS ▾
                                      Psh, calling themselves heroes?

User Image

You worked for this noble position, landing you a stable job of maintaining order in the
                                      city - especially from those damn terrorists that call themselves 'Heroes'. As an
                                      experiment yourself, you harness quite a bit of power capable of being matched up
                                      against them - in fact, you're the only ones that could stand a chance...at the moment.
                                      Since the sudden discovery of the first generation's power, you have been left and right
                                      trying to put an end to their violent antics, and not to mention, holding on to your extremely
                                      well-paying job. Trained professionals with the public and government as support, you
                                      make the effort to retrieve Genesis members back to the labs and away from trouble.
                                      However, there are agents with their own goal in mind.

You're just doing your job anyways.

we came to be : PROJECT OMEGA ▾
                                      We are more capable of success.

User Image

Rumored to be the finalized version of Agents, you and the other subjects of Project
                                      Omega will be used to take down Genesis and replace the agents after they are...
                                      "decommissioned". Though they have not fully replicated the serum they used
                                      on Genesis members, your strength matches up very close to their powers.
                                      Brainwashed and having a personality similar to a cucumber, you and the others are
                                      still a force to be reckoned with. Your powers have not been harvested yet, but for some
                                      reason, your personality and memories are slowly coming back to you. With the help of
                                      your comrades, you recently escaped the labs and are hiding out from both parties,
                                      deciding if your loyalties to GenetiCorp are real or not. Which side will you lend your
                                      power to? Or will you be hunted by all of us?

You're already a monster like we are, buddy.
User Image

GENESIS ▾
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image

AGENTS ▾

User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image

PROJECT OMEGA ▾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

GENETICORP ▾
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User Image

SIDE-CHARACTERS ▾
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
                                      applying & characters ▾
                                      Please send me the reserve first, located below. Title it with the
                                      side you are joining, "Genesis" "Agents" or "Omega" and fill it out correctly.
                                      Once accepted, mosey on down to the post below this one and work on your
                                      profile. Ya got two days. Now, I am serious about characters. I am giving you
                                      quite a bit of freedom on this one, so I expect only the best. = u = b
                                      Please make them fresh and original, and give them lots of room for
                                      development. As the character spots are limited, I am only allowing one character
                                      per person. Also, please use anime pics only, and don't make my eyes bleed
                                      with overused ones in shitty quality. I recommend using zerochan.net
                                      for some good hi-res pictures. Ahem, anyways, once you are done, PM me
                                      your profile and please make sure that you have everything you want in
                                      there.

activity ▾
                                      Okay, my god am I serious about this one. I am STRICT about activity. I
                                      know school takes up a shitload of time, but I want you to be posting frequently.
                                      DON'T bother joining if you will be/are swamped with work, homework and tests.
                                      = n ="
                                      Use common sense, friends! ;0; Most people don't understand that
                                      when you join a roleplay, you have to make a commitment to it.
                                      If you will be gone for quite a long period, please mention it in the
                                      OOC, and if needed, push your character to the side in the story so it
                                      won't hold up the roleplay. I want to keep this going. If you do disappear
                                      without warning, we will ...do something bad to your character and remove
                                      you, leaving the spot open once again. Also, post in the OOC. Capiche?

literacy & posts **updated ▾
                                      Okay, this RP will be considered literate. I would say around 300 words
                                      is the minimum. That's not hard, just keep in mind that you need to give
                                      enough meat for other people to respond. I also don't want huge-a** posts
                                      with content consisting of over analyzed s**t no one cares about. Especially
                                      if we have to wait days for it. Keep people interested, keep people wanting
                                      to know more about your character, but most importantly, KEEP THE STORY
                                      MOVING. I don't want everyone to be relying on one person for plot twists.
                                      You've got lots of freedom. You've got the whole city at your disposal. You've
                                      got your own NPCs. Betrayal, murder, and all that good stuff in encouraged.
                                      I stress story over anything else. Hell, it goes on top of literacy for christsakes.
                                      Lastly, make your posts beautiful, deemit, and if you need help, I'm here.

conduct ▾
                                      Follow the Gaia ToS. There will be action, but there will be no killing
                                      unless the person controlling the character allows it/leaves. NPC
                                      slaughtering is okay. In fact, it's splendid. 8D Fighting is
                                      encouraged, and so is romance, but don't take it overboard. I will
                                      allow all types of pairings here. Last, be respectful (don't be a
                                      jerkass) to your other RPers and use RPing etiquette. Godmodding,
                                      meta-gaming, etc is absolutely not accepted. I will punch a cat if you
                                      do.
User Image
                                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - reserves ▾

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe calm before the storm
                                      group name here

CHARACTER NAME: Full name here
                                      NICKNAME: Call sign for Agents, code name for Omega
                                      and Alias for Genesis

PICTURE: Link to full picture please. Must be at least 250x350 dimensions.
                                      BRIEF BLURB: Few sentences on what you have in mind for your character.
                                      POWER: State it and then explain it a little. Be semi-realistic, please~
                                      ACTIVITY: Be honest. If you know you are/will be swamped with work
                                      which will prohibit you from posting, please turn back now. :3

SAMPLES: Link please.

[size=10][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]the [color=#009999]calm[/color] before the [color=#009999]storm[/color][/u]
                                      [i]group name here[/i]

[color=#009999]CHARACTER NAME:[/color] [color=gray]Full name here[/color]
                                      [color=#009999]NICKNAME:[/color] [color=gray]Call sign for Agents, code name for Omega
                                      and Alias for Genesis[/color]
                                      [color=#009999]AGE:[/color] [color=gray]18 + please.[/color]
                                      [color=#009999]PICTURE:[/color] [color=gray]Link to full picture please. Must be at least 250x350 dimensions. [/color]
                                      [color=#009999]BRIEF BLURB:[/color] [color=gray]Few sentences on what you have in mind for your character. [/color]
                                      [color=#009999]POWER:[/color] [color=gray]State it and then explain it a little. Be semi-realistic, please~[/color]
                                      [color=#009999]ACTIVITY:[/color] [color=gray]Be honest. If you know you are/will be swamped with work
                                      which will prohibit you from posting, please turn back now. :3[/color]
                                      [color=#009999]SAMPLES:[/color] [color=gray]Link to at least 3.[/color][/size]

Please don't stress out about resizing. I will do it for you.
                                      After being accepted, please fill out the profile and PM it to me. See profile thread for examples.
                                      I don't care what the title is :3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - profile ▾
                                      [img]http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll391/happypillows/hello.png[/img][imgleft]PICTURE HERE; AT LEAST 250 x 350 DIMENSIONS[/imgleft]
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                      [size=12]GROUP NAME ▾
                                      [color=gray]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [/color][color=COLOR1] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][color=gray] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/size][size=10.3]
                                      ACCESS GRANTED
                                      [i]loading file . . . [/i]

[color=COLOR1]NAME: [/color] Full name here~
                                      [color=COLOR1]CALL-SIGN: [/color]Alias/Call-sign/Code name
                                      [color=COLOR1]AGE: [/color] 18 + please.
                                      [color=COLOR1]PHYSICAL:[/color]
                                      [color=white]PHYSICAL: [/color][color=gray]Height[/color] || Height in feet and in cm.
                                      [color=white]PHYSICAL: [/color][color=gray]Weight[/color] || Weight in lb and in kg

[color=COLOR1]BACKGROUND: [/color] Biography here, two paragraphs minimum.

[color=COLOR1]PERSONALITY: [/color] Personality here.

[color=COLOR1]KNOWN ABILITIES:[/color] Make them at least semi-realistic, please~ Provide reasonable downsides to your character using their power as well.

[color=black]『[/color][color=COLOR1] NOTES [/color][color=black] 』

▪ Theme song
                                      ▪ Write anything extra you want to include - random facts, quirks, likes/dislikes, and maybe even secrets (at your own discretion)

[align=right][color=COLOR1]played by[/color] || username here[/align]
                                      [/color]
                                      [/size]

User Image
                                      terms ▾
                                      GenetiCorp || a large government corporation set out to rid crime from
                                      cities through a newly discovered serum capable of enhancing
                                      human abilities.

Genesis || A notorious gang composed of the secret failed experiments.
                                      Though having no proof of having been a test subject, they continue on
                                      to bring down the company they believe to be the root of all evil.
                                      Recently, their powers have been discovered and are now on the run from
                                      agents, planning to bite back when they can fully control their power.
                                      They only have one goal in mind - expose the corporation that ruined
                                      their lives and will ruin others' in time.

Organization Agents || the leashed dogs of the government, they set out
                                      to do what the Genesis failed to do - maintain order in the city.
                                      Though not as free as Genesis, the Agents are safe and paid quite a
                                      hefty salary. They have a good reputation as "saviors" in the city,
                                      though each Agent became what they are with their own goal in mind.
                                      Though against what they would nickname 'terrorists', they are also
                                      weary of Project Omega members, afraid that they will meet the same
                                      fate as Genesis. Or even worse.

Project Omega || The newest batch of test subjects who volunteered to
                                      save the city as well. Even though they recently got themselves back
                                      after being brainwashed, they still harness...robotic mannerisms. Their
                                      powers are quite stable and almost match the strength of Genesis members.
                                      Because of that, the subjects of Project Omega were scheduled to
                                      replace the Agents. Although they are the ones that should be feared by
                                      both groups, they are being chased down by them - by Genesis to add their
                                      power to their ranks, and by the weary Agents as an order.

fanworks ▾

Trololo. We have a whole thread devoted to fanworks now.
                                      And here is our writing challenge thread, and here is our art challenge thread.

the sound ▾
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAIN
                                      - main opening
                                      - chapter one opening
                                      - chapter two opening
                                      - chapter three opening
                                      - closing
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxENESIS
                                      - main theme
                                      - keno's theme
                                      - austin's theme
                                      - angeline's theme
                                      - anthony's theme
                                      - sonya's theme
                                      - warren's theme
                                      - avery's theme
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGENTS
                                      - main theme
                                      - jowee's theme
                                      - hannah's theme
                                      - jackson's theme[/url
                                      -
                                      ono's theme
                                      - john's theme
                                      - madeline's theme
                                      - lawrence's theme
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxROJECT OMEGA
                                      - main theme
                                      - stella's theme
                                      - ryner's theme
                                      - alice's theme

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxENETICORP
                                      - main theme
                                      - korbin's theme
                                      - gray's theme
                                      - jennifer's theme
                                      - marcus' theme
                                      - wagner's theme

full playlist @ youtube
User Image
                                      ☁ channel 5 ▾
                                      news and weather

Since no one really pays attention to me anymore, we'll make this forecast short and sweet. It's hot outside. That's it. I doubt that even registered in anyone's head. UGHHH. I don't get paid enough for this, seriously. -massages temples- I mean... -tears- I spend ALL night preparing this forecast, and its sooo depressing to know that we get no views anymore. All this newfangled technology is really ruining my career. I have two kids, and it's already hard to support them, not to mention my husband has been off and god knows what he's doing. I don't like that Berthanda chick, she gives me the worst vibes ever. I always see her hanging around Robert and it's uncomfortable to see her stare at him like that. I mean, I love Robert and all, it's just that our relationship has been off and on and--

Good afternoon, [CENSOR]. That means it's daylight, by the way. -up and down stare- Sunday Murders blah blah blah. On other more interesting news, Mr. Brian Peppers of a currently unnamed comittee is hosting a scavenger hunt for young boys aged 5-9. Parents not allowed and candy will be offered.

chapter 1 ▾
                                      cat and mouse

The subjects of Project Omega have just recently bust out of GenetiCorp HQ, now currently trying to figure a way out of the city, and especially away from the Agents that wish to keep them out of trouble and their powers at bay. Disoriented and confused, they are greeted with the harsh reality of the city's crime-filled nightlife. Meanwhile, in the middle of a riot, Genesis hears about this event, confirming a rumor going around about a new and improved version of the Agents. With this information, they set out to get them to join their ranks and to use them against GenetiCorp. With the numerous issues going around with the city at the moment, what will the Agents do? Will the members of Project Omega submit to Genesis' proposition? Will Genesis have a new found power to their side? It all depends on who gets the worm first.

chapter 2 ▾
                                      regenerate

Lack of strength and coordination on the Agent's side has given them a harsh defeat by the Genesis members, who have in turn succeeded at their goal - grab GenetiCorp's documents and book it. As an added bonus, they managed to recruit two new members of their team, members of the newest generation of Agents - Project Omega. With their new found strength in sheer power and the information in hand, what will their next move be? What will they find out about GenetiCorp? Meanwhile, the Agents need to prepare themselves for the next upcoming storm, at the same time supervising the last of the Project Omega members, enduring the numerous beat-downs from GenetiCorp's disappointed staff. They have the lower hand in this war - will the next battle be one where they redeem themselves or fall down once again?

chapter 3 ▾
                                      battlefield in flux

The sudden change of GenetiCorp's orders have managed to shake the Agents' current stance on their position as peacekeepers of the city. The Genesis base has been found, as well as the set date for GenetiCorp's comeback. Now ordered to kill off each and every member as a result of the tragedy that befell the East Wing and it's people, Agents are to team up with the released Omega Projects, their first time in the field. Together, they will launch an attack upon the unsuspecting Genesis members, who are now questioning the stability of their powers, and their role on GenetiCorp's "food chain". To follow or not to follow orders, what is each Agent's position on the matter of killing? Will Omegas adapt to the battlefield? Will luck be on the illusioned heroes' side? Dum dum DUM! -dramatic music-

chapter 4 ▾
                                      the price of destruction

GenetiCorp's success on finally conquering what was holding them back from advancements gave many folks a sigh of relief. Of course, things haven't ended yet... behind their back and away from the public's view, Genesis is still creepin' in the shadows, still active but maintaining their status of not existing, using that to their advantage. Searching for a new base and planning their next course of action, Genesis is still far from their death. As for GC, celebration is in the air, and a large after-party is taking place at headquarters, but for some reason... it doesn't completely feel like a win...
                                      Will GenetiCorp totally raise dah roof? Will Genesis decide on a new base? The suspense is at it's peak, and it all lies here, in this dark, dark, city of

chapter 5 ▾
                                      a changing world

WOAH! A year! Time sure does fly. The East Wing has sucessfully been completed, as well as an influx of new volunteers for GenetiCorp's "Omega Project" now populating our streets. The city has calmed down a bit with the disappearance of the Genesis gang, and now it can concentrate on reconstruction and growth. That's not all, however. During this past year, the presumed dead Genesis has been laying low for awhile... for exactly what reason? -gasp- What of GC's own Agents? Will the Omega Projects really be considered one of superiority? Are things on the surface really what they seem? What happens underground~? Stay tuned! For this is... -dramatic look- GENESIS! SEASON TWO! >: D

chapter 6 ▾
                                      recititavo

Yaay a week. GenetiCorp had it's most recent fail!victory; successfully capturing two Genesis members who are now imprisoned at their headquarters for lulzy "interrogation". The public is in panic and in epic raeg from GC's slip-ups, especially because they believed that their city was finally in peace from those damned hooligans. And now it's not. ;~; Not only the public --- it's own employees are turning on the corporation! Failure! What will GC do now? Will the Genesis finally act after the year of rest? Will Austin ever become manly? Will Charon ever succumb to friendship?! It all lies here, in the epicness that is of GENESIS: CHAPTER SIX!

chapter 7 ▾
                                      crossroads

BAM. Genesis had successfully recovered their lost members and had raided the headquarters again while at it. Strangely enough, GenetiCorp had just... let it happen, though it seems that the company is concentrating on finally making a move on expanding their service to other locations. Not only that, but there had been strange events happening in the city. What does Genesis have in mind? Will they interfere with GenetiCorp's plan to expand their market? Speaking of market... it seems like another company is rising to GC's level as well, slowly but surely~ Stay tuned, for this is Genesis! Chapter seven!

chapter 8 ▾
                                      allies
                                      Fast forward a day, and we find ourselves even more confused as to wat dah hell is goin' on yo. A new group has emerged, a new drug, not to mention a good deal of injuries. GC's struggling to expand, Genesis' puppy was injured, Mr. Grape is out for vengeance, and the hair dye market is at an all time high. With half of the cast injured (trololo), I'm pretty sure it's time for some good ol' fashion bonding. LETS GO. GENESIS: CHAPTER EIGHT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff