Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Check the UPDATES on the 1st page! 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

I n t r o d u c t i o n

Pet owners
You notice a small pet shop at the end of the street in Darkmist Town. You decide to go inside to check it out. In the shop they're cages, all different sizes. And in those cages, are people, that look like you, only with animal features (Tail, ears, ect) You decide to buy one.
Note: The maxium of pets you can buy is 2!

Animals
You're sitting in a cage, alone, and helpless. Humans are stareing at you in wonder, and amusement. You must wait to be purchased.
Note: If your animal character has powers, they cannot be used untill you are purchased. (The owner did everything he can to stop the power from getting out)
R u l e s

Rule One -
PM Me your 'Character Profile'

Rule Two -
Romance, and all of the above is allowed.

Rule Three -
BE LITERATE! That means you do not use ** ~~ or :: for actions. Use "" for speaking. Make every post at least a paragraph if possible. It's only 4-5 sentences. Use proper English and grammar. No using any Chat Speak or N00bish talk. No One-Liners, unless there's nothing else to say.

Rule Four -
Don't God-Mod anyone, unless they have asked you too.

Rule Five -
When you speak Out of Character, use [[ ]], {{ }}, or (( )).

Rule Six -
Please be respectful to ALL Role players.

Rule Seven -
If you want to join then that's fine. Do not join and then never come back. That just waste my time and yours. If you going to join, stay with the role play.

Rule Eight -
Do NOT quote UNLESS you are helping someone catch up.

Rule Nine -
If you are going on vacation or going be gone for a little while, Please PM me to tell me that.

Rule Ten -
Do NOT post until I accept your profile!
P r o f i l e s

If you're an owner of a pet, copy and paste this and send this in a PM with the subject "Owner"
And remember, write AFTER the [ /B ] please x_x

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Weapon(s):[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Anime Picture. IMG code)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]

If you're an Animal, copy and paste this and send this in a PM with the subject "Animal"

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Favorite Food:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Anime Picture)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]
O w n e r s

Username: Ginzou

Name: Kaname Kuran

Race: Pureblood Vampire

Weapon(s): None

Appearance:

User Image

Kaname have the same facial features similar to those of all the members of the Kuran family, from the striking reddish-brown eyes to the unruly brown hair. Like all vampires Kaname is known to be in possession of immeasurable beauty, his facial features are perfect not a single blemish or flaw to ruin it. He stands at roughly six feet three inches, with a lean yet lightly toned build; his skin complexion is pallid and smooth. When around the campus area Kaname would normally be seen wearing his Night Class uniform, but when he’s out taking care of business he would be seen wearing regal elegant coats usually in black, red or silver color.

Personality: Kaname is normally a stoic and authoritative individual, but always kind and gentle to his precious friends. He has a cold silent demeanor who rarely loses his temper and always level headed in most situations. As a pureblood Kaname is both feared and respected, he is capable of controlling lower level vampires but chooses not to exercise his powers earning the respect of the noble vampires. His personality cannot be really described, his traits are somewhat of a mystery and complicated.

Powers:
As a pureblood Kaname has several abilities:
- He can convert humans into level D vampires by biting them.
-Stop the E-class degeneration process, by giving his own blood to a D-class vampire (a couple of conditions for it to work)
-Enhanced speed and strenght
-Fast healing and abnormal regeneration
-Ability to make lower vampires of any class to obey and serve them
-Some kind of mental power and one power over one of the elements like the wind

Username: The Master Regman

Name: Kunati

Race: Human

Weapon(s): Revolver,

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Very charming, romantic

Powers:

None

Username: NekoPayeng

Name: Talon Mustafar

Race: Shadow Walker

Weapon(s): Fights with a giant ratchet or scissors

Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Playful, outgoing, positive, caring, likes to sleep (he'll fall asleep just about anywhere to get sleep^^), mean when needed, plays the violin, and likes sweets.

Powers: Create illusions, massive fighting skills, uses his "shadow" to attack and enhance his weapons, freeze time for a limited amount of time

Username: Wild Fighter West

Name: Matthew West

Race: Human

Weapon(s): 12 Knives found within his coat

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Comedic and outgoing, but very perverted

Powers: Basic human powers

Username: Gardenia heart

Name: Naomi Tomitake

Race: Sorceress

Weapon(s): Her staff (what shes holding)and healing or poisoness potions

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Friendly, outdoorsy, a bit shy, book lover, has a small temper

Powers: Her magic, alchemy

Username: Miharu Amaya

Name: Miyuki (Likes to be called Yuki or Miyu)

Race: Neko

Favorite Food: Chocolate, Icecream, and cookies.

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: She is a shy, and a very quiet girl. She enjoys hugs and warm cosy areas. She hates loud noises, (Loud music, being yelled at, ect.) She is very careing, but a very easily hurt girl.

Powers:
She controls the element - Electricty
She is very fast, and a good fighter, even though she hates fighting.
She is also able to heal others.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Nisha Mikashi

Name: Niyu

Race: Inu (dog)

Favorite Food: Chocolate, Any Kind Of Candy Or Treats, Ramen

Appearance: Niyu is usually in a Long White Sweater. She has pink tie up leggings and slip on white shoes. She also wares her red dog coller all the time

User Image

Personality: Niyu is Innnocent and kind. She is also very shy but once you get her talking shell get really into the conversation. You can almost always see her ether at the side of her master or her best friend Miyu. She always tags along with Miyu. She also likes to cling to her master Ginzou. She is usually happy but she can be whiny. She tends to cry when she is really upset and run away. She loves animals and nature and has her own flower garden in back of her masters manor.

Powers: Niyu controls the element of Fire and Earth
She is intune with nature and animals she seems to atract them
She also has the power of healing but she can only use it when she is brave enough_____________________________________________________________________

]Username: cheeky-holly2

Name: Sakimar

Favorite Food: Sushi

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Shy mouse like. Is an emo but is scared of other people knowing. She usually sits with other people blending in. Hides he life from people pretendin to be someone else.

Powers:
Telekinesis
Spirit calling
Hypnotism
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Akiko Himori

Name: Akiko

Favorite Food: Ice cream

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Akiko is very shy. She does not like to see people crying, but she herself cries a lot. She loves to cuddle with people but hates when people treat her badly.

Powers: Able to control a person's body.
Sratch
Growl
Bite
Slash
Speed
Strenght

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: II Kumiko II

Name: Kumiko

Race: Fox

Favorite Food: Pokey

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Shy when meeting new people, but warms up quickly. She does anything even die for her faithful friends.

Powers:
healing
sword
controls ice

Username: Ravenna Viridian

Name: Carlyn

Favorite Food: Cherries

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: It vary's depending on her mood. sometimes she is qiuet, submissive. other times she can be angry, pissy disobedient. or she can be happy and energetic.

Powers:
Claws
Teeth
Agility
Telekinesis

Username:Divine Heart of Hallownis

Name:SilverFire Rastanton (Silver)

Race:Wolf

Favorite Food: Unknown

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Quiet,calm,mindful

Powers:Agile movments (if you call that a power)

Username: H_H_N_F_L_A_W_S

Name: Francisca

Race: bunny

Favorite Food: rice pudding

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Rough and tumble, she was raised by a wolf family and therefore isn’t against eating meat. She has a softer side, but you have to get past her ADD to get to it. Hiding her powers isn’t such a big problem, because she amuses herself in other ways (I.e. playing with lint, playing with her hair, playing with dust, drawing in dirt, chewing on the bars of her cage, etc.).

Powers: making things spontaneously catch on fire, controlling fire.

Username:tomboydede13

Name: Wensdae Stilwell

Favorite Food: cheese cake

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: outgoing and smart. Is clumsy though and has a big heart. will fight for for what she thinks is right. has a loose tongue.

Powers:Speed, strength, sight, hearing, claws, can control Inanimated objects, can do a little alchemy

Username: Mighty Shina

Name: Kitameru Kitameru

Favorite Food: Seafood

Appearance:

User Image

Personality: Quiet at times but can be talkitive if the occasion calls for it. Very analytical and emotionless yet sometimes her emotions get the best of her. Very loyal to whomever gains her trust.

Powers: Superhuman Agility

Username: Child_Chibi

Name: Sakura

Race: Fox-girl

Favorite Food: Sweets, corn, Spageti and Meatballs, etc.

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Shy, sweet, caring, lonely, etc.

Powers: Aura, compeling people with her clumsyness

username: Raizal Chuiy

Name: Raizel

Race: neko

Favorite food: Rice pudding

Appearance: User Image
The same as this picture but black/African American

Personality: Very submissive and appoligetic. Although a slight masochist often fears pain or punishment. Always wanting the approval of everyone that he knows. Loving his master he will always follows orders no matter how embarassing or painful.

Powers: balance, speed, manipulating electricity, claws, hearing, a little bit of magic, and IQ of 157
B a n n e r s

Want to help us get more people?
Put this in your signature!

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/nekotayo-needing-people/t.46121081/][img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w335/iNiku/newbannerokinawa.png[/align][/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/nekotayo-needing-people/t.46121081/][IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w335/iNiku/BANNER444.jpg[/IMG][/url]
U p d a t e s

Wednesday 31st December Currently creating an OOC forum, for questions, and to chat about the RP.
Tuesday 20th January We are making a NEW forum, so we can start fresh, for people who are confused. You will have to be re-bought. By your original owner or a new one.
B l a ck l i s t

None at this time
Lets keep it that way!
W h i t e l i s t

Ginzou - Helped me make the OOC thread and is a very kind and nice Roleplayer

Nisha Mikashi - Helped me with ideas, and is my best friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff