Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Check the UPDATES on the 1st page! 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 > >>

User Image
Carlyn hissed at the owner and was about to bite his arm. But she stopped herself and instead yanked her arm away. She walked over to the man who had just purchased her and stood next to him glaring at the owner.
The owner smiled and went over and opened Carlyn's cage. He got her arm and pulled her roughly out the cage. "Hurry up you worthless brat" He whispered to her.
User ImageMiyuki crawled out of her cage and stood. She fixed her clothes up, and tried to look as cute as possible. She was extremely happy. She stood on the other side of the man who purchased her. She held onto his sleeve tightly. She felt safe and protected.
User Image
Carlyn hissed at the owner and was about to bite his arm. But she stopped herself and instead yanked her arm away. She walked over to the man who had just purchased her and stood next to him glaring at the owner.
Akiko happily went over and stood next to Miyuki. She felt like spitting on the owner and punching him. But instead she stood still just smiling.
User Image He felt all of them huddle around him and he smiled. Everyone of them different but all of them craving freedom. He pulled out his wallet and walked to the counter. Sliding his hand in his wallet, he pulled out the money. "All together would be how much?"
A grin came to the owner's face. All he thought about was money. Everything was money to him. "It would be 100,000$" He said.
User Image
Carlyn followed the man up to the counter silently and stood slightly behind him. She then ripped off the collar that was around her throat and threw it in the trash can next to the counter.
Akiko watched Carlyn and did the same thing but she threw her collar at the owner. She went and hugged onto Aero's arm scared of what the owner would do to her.

Greedy Consumer

(Hm.....this all looks interesting. I'm actually thinking of joining.)
User Image
Carlyn laughed as Akiko's collar slammed into the owner's head. The clasp hit his lip, cutting open slightly. She was surprised that she even managed to laugh though it was sorta scratchy. She hadn't talked in a few weeks.
User Image Aero heard the collar clang into the trashcan and smacked the owner. "Alright. Here you go." He handed him the money and lightly pressed his hand on Akiko's and Carlyn's back to push them out before the owner wanted to kill them. "Lets go.." He looked back at Miyuki and motioned his head to the door. Once they all got out he faced them. "Do you girls want to go back home or leave or would you rather stay with me. I could give you money for a new start. Any choice is fine with me."
User Image Miyuki followed Aero, and also hugged onto his arm. Miyuki decided not to take off her collar, she was too afraid too. She started giggleing a little.

(@ Devine Heart - Yay!)
Akiko deeply thought. She did not want to go home because her father was ashamed of her and thought she left them. She was afraid to start out on her own because did not want to get captured again. "Aero-kun?" She said blushing. "Is it okay if I stay with you for now?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff