Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Introduction

User Image
          MxM, male on male, don't like it get lost and don't complain.

Why did I call it In Death's Eyes? Because it sounds cool obviously.

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I'm getting back into Rp and decided to create one.
          This will be a pretty chill Rp, simple applications, and semi-lit to lit. Just keep things interesting and no one liner bull.
          2-3 paragraphs per post minimum is preferred, unless you haven't much to respond to. You can do more paragraphs then that if ya want, no problems there.

Only rules:

- Just follow Gaia ToS.
          - Respect your fellow role players.
          - No God modding.
          - No Killing.
          - Keep your drama crap at the door.
          - Don't use RL pics, hate em.
          - Don't post here till you're accepted.
          - You can have two characters max.
          - Have good grammar, bad grammar hurts my eyes and brain.
          - No underage characters, 18+ only. Underage characters make me uncomfortable.

I'll be creating a thread for applications and an Ooc thread. Plotting is loved in the Ooc thread and applications can just be posted straight into the application thread, no stupid PM crap or anything like that, tired of it.

This rp will be in a modern day setting, but no limits to where your character can be, just make sure you're in the same city as everyone else. You can meet in bars or at work, whatever you want. You can even be a homeless bum on the streets if you want, it's more interesting that way.
          No supernatural creatures will be allowed, this will just be for humans, though they can have weird perks, like running around in some goth vamp suit, even if it is strange and they are human.

Played Dream Daddy? Yeah, like that weird guy.

Out of Character Link.

Application Thread Link.

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

Storyline

User Image
            There is none, this is a open book. Slice of life sort of thing. There can be murder if you want, you can be a cop chasing down criminals, whatever, it's up to you to create something entertaining. There are no set pairings, your characters can meet where ever you want, chose who ever you want to be with or be friends with. Your characters can have kids if they want, no problem there, raising their own little families. You can even have your own little pooch and go to a park, or a cat if you prefer. Also, if you want more then one partner, go right ahead, just make sure all three role players max are in agreement. Leave people for other people though, don't go hogging anyone.

Just make sure you don't say it's raining if it isn't in someone else's post, that would just be messed up. Gotta keep things together still, try and stay on the same wavelength so it is the same city. Same goes for saying it's night when it's day. Also, don't ignore other role players, it's never fun when everyone else ignores people and they're left role playing been alone. On that topic too, don't role play being on your own all the time, go out and meet other characters, get to know them, make your stories up as you go along.

Think that about covers it, if I think of anything more I'll add it.

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image

Application

User Image
              Name: [First, middle, last name, just first and last name or first name if you want and no one else has your name.]
              Age: [18 - 50. You can have older characters, no need to be all young and full of life.]
              Gender: [Male, Trans-gendered [F-M], Fluid. Just not female.]
              Sexuality: [Gay, Bi etc.]
              Occupation: [You can be in Uni, be a cop, anything really. Just no jobs that wouldn't exist in the real world.]
              Personality: [A little description of what your character is like, a paragraph or more preferably. You can also choose traits, just explain em.]
              History: [A little paragraph or more explaining your characters past, doesn't have to be too detailed, but an idea of how things came to be is always good.]
              Weaknesses: [One weakness at least, like being scared of a damn rabbit if you want.]
              Strengths: [One Strength at least, something your character is good at, like doing the splits or playing chess, whatever you want really, just again stick with realistic things.]
              Appearance: [A description or a link to a picture. Just no RL cause rules.]
              Other: [In case you feel like adding anything I didn't bother including in this application.]

[size=11][b]Name:[/b] [First, middle, last name, just first and last name or first name if you want and no one else has your name.]
              [b]Age:[/b] [18 - 50. You can have older characters, no need to be all young and full of life.]
              [b]Gender:[/b] [Male, Trans-gendered [F-M], Fluid. Just not female.]
              [b]Sexuality:[/b] [Gay, Bi etc.]
              [b]Occupation:[/b] [You can be in Uni, be a cop, anything really. Just no jobs that wouldn't exist in the real world.]
              [b]Personality:[/b] [A little description of what your character is like, a paragraph or more preferably. You can also choose traits, just explain em.]
              [b]History:[/b] [A little paragraph or more explaining your characters past, doesn't have to be too detailed, but an idea of how things came to be is always good.]
              [b]Weaknesses:[/b] [One weakness at least, like being scared of a damn rabbit if you want.]
              [b]Strengths:[/b] [One Strength at least, something your character is good at, like doing the splits or playing chess, whatever you want really, just again stick with realistic things.]
              [b]Appearance:[/b] [A description or a link to a picture. Just no RL cause rules.]
              [b]Other:[/b] [In case you feel like adding anything I didn't bother including in this application.][/size]

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

This is Us

Our characters and a lil info on who they are pursuing or dating etc.

User Image

Aspion Eregos.
                    Itachun.

Persuing: No one. Dating: No one.

---------------

User Image

Kadir Ragno.
                    Itachun.

---------------

User Image

Jasper Orion Vale.
                    Blue-eyed_Ninja94.

---------------

User Image

Vanya Yatchenko.
                    Literal Pirate.

Persuing: Liam Isaac Erbos. Dating: No one.

---------------

User Image

Liam Isaac Erbos.
                    MangeoSmoothie.

Persuing: Vanya Yatchenko. Dating: No one.

---------------

User Image

Tanner Vinal.
                    Moon Soulhart.

---------------

User Image

Lou Dorianel.
                    Moon Soulhart.

---------------

User Image

Asante Winslow.
                    XxHakaxX.

---------------

User Image

Uriel Tobias Larkonson.
                    TimeKeys.

---------------

User Image

Benji Joy Monroe.
                    Maxxien.

---------------

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image

Places to be

Basically, if people make up some fancy bar or something and want it to be like a hangout, I will add it here with a little description from their post, or they can just PM me a little description and I'll add it without having to put in the extra effort of explaining it for everyone else. =w=

User Image
                  Narinus

This is the name of the city that all of our characters and places reside in.

The Striped Cat Coffee Shop

A popular little coffee shop in town that people enjoy.

Nixon Modelling Agency

A large modelling agency, whose models are usually very popular.

Erbos Technology Solutions

A large technology business.

The Black Rose

Previously known as The Railway, a popular gay bar.

The 'Blood Axel' Mafia Quarters

This is where the 'Blood Axel' Mafia resides. No one but group members and their clients are welcome here.

The Backdoor

A 'Den' located next to an alleyway where the less desirable members of the community enjoy spending their time. There is gambling, alcohol and smoking in this place and it sometimes has live bands playing.

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
            • Demonic Associate 100
            • Perfect Attendance 400
            User Image

Weather and Calendar.

Basically what time it is, weather, day etc. etc.

Day

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Season:

Summer, Autumn/Fall, Winter, Spring.

Weather:

Rainy, Stormy, Sunny, Cloudy, Windy, Foggy, Snowy, Overcast, Clear.

Moon Phase:

New Moon, Young, Waxing Crescent, Waxing Quarter, Waxing Gibbous.

Full Moon, Waning Gibbous,
                    Waning Quarter, Waning Crescent, Old.

Temperature:

Hot, Cold, Dry, Wet, Humid, Warm, Cool.

Storms:

Blizzard, Thunder Storm, Lightning Storm, Rain Storm, Sand Storm, Fire Storm.

Natural Disasters:

Hurricane, Typhoon, Tornado, Volcanic Eruption.

Drought, Wildfire, Avalanche, Flooding, Earthquake.

Time of Day:

Early Morning, Mid Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Early Evening, Mid Evening, Night, Midnight.

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
              • Demonic Associate 100
              • Perfect Attendance 400
              User Image

Whatever else I come up with

In case I missed anything.

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
                • Demonic Associate 100
                • Perfect Attendance 400
                User Image

Repeat of last post. =w=

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
                  • Demonic Associate 100
                  • Perfect Attendance 400
                  User Image

Repeat of last post. =w=

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
                    • Demonic Associate 100
                    • Perfect Attendance 400
                    User Image

Repeat of last post. =w=

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
                      • Demonic Associate 100
                      • Perfect Attendance 400
                      User Image

Open

Have Fun.

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
                        • Demonic Associate 100
                        • Perfect Attendance 400
                        User Image

"Imagine your teacher with a turd on his head" Aspion said cheerfully as he looked through his camera towards a high school student. "Are you serious?" the kid asked. Aspion frowned "Yes I am serious, I am always serious, now do what I asked." The student protested for a moment but soon done as the photographer had asked, bursting into laughter. The snapping of the camera was heard as Aspion quickly captured the shot and grinned. "Much better then those uptight smiling pictures" He said with a smirk. "Can I see it?" the girl asked. "Yes, come here" the girl jumped up from the chair she was seated on and hurried to the photographer, looking over his shoulder to see the photo on view.

The girls eyes widened in amazement as she stared at the picture, almost not believing that she was able to smile in such a relaxed way.
                            "See, the turd helps" Aspion pointed out, causing the young girl to giggle. "I never knew I could smile like that!" she exclaimed with glee. "All the best pictures are taken when one is at ease" Aspion said, putting on a sagely voice which brought on another giggle from the high school girl. "Now off with you, I have other pictures to take" Aspion made a dramatic gesture as if shooing the girl away and she left much happier then when she had first entered.

The day continued on like that, Aspion getting the photo's he needed for all of the high school students that he had been hired to snap pictures of. When the day finally came to an end, the principle of the school was very impressed with the photo's and how quickly Aspion had gotten through all of the students. Most photographers the school had hired in the past needed two days to get the same job done. "These are excellent pictures, I am glad that Harold was able to contact you for the job." Aspion had showed the principle a few of the pictures he had taken as an example and was satisfied with the praise he was getting for it. "The kids weren't too badly behaved at least. Private schools really have the better discipline. Most of the Public schools I have done similar jobs for had horrible noisy students and it took a great deal longer to get them to do as they were told" Aspion responded with a smile.

The principle chuckled
                            "Yes, we pride ourselves on the respect our students show to all of the staff working here. It makes everyone's jobs much easier. How soon can the pictures be developed and sent?" the principle asked. "About a week maximum, give or take. Just depends on how busy the group I get to print up my pictures are. They are after all quite busy." The principle nodded "Still faster then it taking a month. I am looking forward to the results" Aspion gave a polite smile and began to pack up his photographing gear. It was still quite early in the afternoon, so the students had classes and he had the rest of the day free to do as he pleased.

After having received his payment for his job and finished packing his photographer gear in his car, Aspion pulled out from the school grounds and drove off to return to his studio. The male quickly packed his gear away once he arrived, before driving into town to do a little bit of shopping, a more portable camera hanging from his neck. There were plenty more pictures to take even when he wasn't working and he took great joy in it. Aspion quickly found himself a parking spot at a nearby park and got out, locking up his car and walking over to the shops across the road, he looked through windows and entered stores, examining a variety of different things carefully, before choosing what he wanted to purchase. He found some very nice groceries on his little shopping trip to refill his fridge, the quality of the goods a great deal better then what you may buy at a shopping center.

Hikari_Mamo's Significant Otter

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
                          • Shady Hands Squad 250
                          • Elocutionist 200
                          • Waffles! 25
                          User Image

xxxxxxxxι gσт тнιs ғεεℓιηg ιηsι∂ε мү вσηεs
                          xxxxxxxxxxιт gσεs εℓεcтяιc, ωαvεү ωнεη ι тυяη ιт ση
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxαℓℓ тняσυgн мү cιтү, αℓℓ тняσυgн мү нσмε
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωε'яε ғℓүιηg υρ, ησ cειℓιηg, ωнεη ωε ιη συя zσηε
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jasper was a hard worker. He arrived before the sun came up to start work early, having been trusted with a set of keys by the owner. He worked at a coffee shop in a little corner of a street. The shop sold more than just coffee, they had desserts, breads, smoothies and sandwiches and Jasper arrived early to start stocking all the sweets and treats. He took all the old sweets and put them in a bag. He would take them all and deliver them to the homeless shelter at the end of the day. By the time he was done stocking the display, it was time to open. He would open the shop, letting in the early risers. His coworkers would arrive later and by mid-morning the shop was usually busy. This happened to be one of those mornings.

Jasper fluttered over to a table in the corner of a little coffee shop. "Here are your drinks ladies. A small bubble tea, a minty mocha frappe with two pumps of mint and a pump of caramel, a soy latte with extra foam and a dash of cinnamon, and finally a black coffee with a pump of vanilla and two scoops of sugar." he said, setting all the drinks down and tucking his tray under his arm. "Thanks Jasper. You're the best. You always remember our drink orders." said one of the girls, giggling. Another girl sighed and put her chin on her palm. "It's such a shame that you're gay. I'd snatch you up in a heartbeat." she said. Jasper blushed lightly and smiled. "You ladies are too kind. I'm just doing my job." he said with a shrug. The girls waved as he walked back towards the counter with grace and agility, fleetly dodging customers and tables, before stopping to refill a man's coffee and take another order. The coffee shop was often busy in the mornings and Jasper enjoyed watching everyone hustling about their daily lives. Most of the customers and loved Jasper too, as he genuinely seemed to care about each and every one of them. He always remembered their names and asked how they were doing. It gave the shop a pleasant and homey feeling. Many customers became regulars and the ones that weren't, Jasper always made sure they felt satisfied when leaving.

Jasper entered the kitchen in the back to pull out a tray of blueberry muffins. He came out carrying the tray and started to put them in the display, stepping around his coworker at the coffee machine. The bell chimed, indicating another customer had entered and without looking up, Jasper placed one of the muffins on a plate. "Good morning Mr. Jameson. Right on time as usual." he said. His coworker nodded and poured a cup of coffee, placing it next to the muffin. The man, an old, gray fellow, shuffled up to the counter, placing down a 10 dollar bill as he always did. "Good morning to you all. Busy as usual I see." said the old man as he was rung up. Jasper smiled as hand the man his change back, which went directly into the tip jar."I like when it's busy." he replied. The old man took a bite of the muffin and his face lit up. "Delicious as always." he said before moving to a table with Jasper's help.

Jasper let his friend take over the front as the morning rush died down and made his way to the kitchen. The shop sold more than just coffee, they had desserts, breads, smoothies and sandwiches. Jasper got to work on restocking whatever was needed. He glanced at the time, knowing that he would be taking his lunch soon, for an hour. He was working a double shift today because he had to pay for a vet visit. Sighing, Jasper moved up front and the process started all over again. Finally he got to go to lunch and Jasper decided to take lunch outside. He brought his lunch outside and ate it in a few minutes, giving him plenty of time left in his half hour for himself. He did what he usually did on his break, which was dance. He started off by doing a few stretches against the railing and then put on some music, starting with a few basic ballet moves to warm up.

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
                          • Demonic Associate 100
                          • Perfect Attendance 400
                          User Image

With his shopping trip finished, Aspion packed his groceries in his car fridge and car, before making his way to a nearby coffee shop. He'd heard a great many good things about the coffee shop from clients and needed a nice hot coffee and a light snack after having worked for the majority of the day. Upon entering the coffee shop bells chimed and he made his way over to a comfortable looking seat near the window, he picked up a menu from the table and began scanning it for something he would enjoy eating. It wasn't long before he settled on getting a nice hot cappuccino and a piece of cake to accompany it. With his order decided on, he motioned over one of the staff members to make his order. "I'd like a cappuccino in a mug please and a piece of vanilla sponge cake to accompany it." He said politely, smiling as the staff member wrote it down. "No problem, I'll just be a moment." the staff member offered. Aspion smiled at the male as he headed off, taking this chance to examine his surroundings.

The coffee shop seemed to have a good atmosphere and there appeared to be a few regulars from the exchanges he watched between the staff and the customers. The staff remembered their customers and their usual orders, only having to change things up a bit if the customer was after something else for a change. While he was sitting comfortably examining his surroundings, one particular customer noticed him and seemed to be excited, hurrying over to greet him in person.
                              "Aren't you that famous photographer?" the person asked "I saw an article about you in a magazine, your work is amazing." Aspion blinked, he hadn't thought himself the famous type and simply shrugged "I wouldn't say famous, but I suppose that was me yes" he said calmly. The customer seemed overjoyed. "I'm with a company that has been searching for another photographer to help take pictures of the models, would you be interested?" the male offered a smile and held out a business card.

Aspion grabbed the offered business card and nodded slowly
                              "Nixon Modelling agency huh, they seem to have good models and decent photographers. Why would you need my help?" he asked curiously. He wasn't one for large companies as he usually preferred to work all over the place. "Well..." responded the customer "We've been having some difficulty with certain photographers leaving due to some troublesome models. We've thought about letting the model go, but they seem quite popular so we can't really afford to. That is why we need your help. It would be on a part time basis, mainly when that particular model needs to be photographed." Aspion was thoughtful for a moment, he wasn't too fond of troublesome clients, especially if it was some pesky model that caused others to quit their jobs. It did make him curious as to how bad the model actually was however. "I will think about it and get back to you" he offered. The customer smiled. "Thank you, that is all we ask" with that the man went back to his own table and Aspion pocketed the business card.

Hikari_Mamo's Significant Otter

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
                            • Shady Hands Squad 250
                            • Elocutionist 200
                            • Waffles! 25
                            User Image

xxxxxxxxι gσт тнιs ғεεℓιηg ιηsι∂ε мү вσηεs
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxιт gσεs εℓεcтяιc, ωαvεү ωнεη ι тυяη ιт ση
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxαℓℓ тняσυgн мү cιтү, αℓℓ тняσυgн мү нσмε
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωε'яε ғℓүιηg υρ, ησ cειℓιηg, ωнεη ωε ιη συя zσηε
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jasper was lost in the music. He didn't realize that he had drawn a small crowd outside. It was just a few customers, but they enjoyed watching him dance. Jasper just hummed along to the music and danced however he wanted. He heard his five minute warning go off and he frowned, ending his dance. He heard a few claps and blushed, giving a small bow before he began his cool down stretches. He head back inside the cafe, going to the restroom to clean himself up a bit, wiping off the sweat and making sure he was fresh and ready to go. Fixing his uniform, head head back out into the cafe. A customer saw him and smiled. "Hey Jasper. Back again?" they asked. Jasper chuckled, tying up his hair and brushing it out of his face. "Yeah I am. Working a double shift today. Always need the extra money." he said with a hand on his hip and a small shrug. Jasper noticed his coworker trying to flag him down and walked over.

His coworker gave a relieved sigh. "Bad news. I had to unplug one of the ovens because it began to lightly smoke in the back. I'm pretty sure it's broken." he said, cashing out an order. Jasper huffed and ran a hand through his bangs before giving a patient smile. "Alright. I'll tell the boss know and see what she wants to do." he replied. He moved behind the counter and into the back office, picking up the phone and dialing the manager's number. "Good afternoon ma'am. It's Jasper." he said when the phone was answered. He gave a small smile and leaned against the desk. "Yes it seems we have an issue. One of the ovens seems to be broken." he said. He nod to the voice on the other side. "Okay. I'll do that. Of course, you have a nice day too." he said. He hung up the phone and left the office and back out to the register.

"Alright so the boss lady said she's going to have a repairman come out and see if he can fix the oven. If not, then she thinks she'll have to get another one." he said. His coworker sighed and glanced at him. "Well nothing else we can do about it then." was the response. He then placed a cappuccino on a tray. "Order up." his coworker said. Jasper picked up the tray and walked over to a table where the order came from, seeing someone he'd never seen before. "Good afternoon. One cappuccino and a piece of vanilla sponge cake." he said. He gave a smile, tucking the tray under his arm. "It's always nice to see new faces around here. I'm Jasper." he said, offering to shake the guy's hand. "Please enjoy and let us know if you need anything." he said. He gave a smile and walked back towards the register.

Itachun

Quick Reply

Submit
                            Manage Your Items
                            Other Stuff
                            Get GCash
                            Offers
                            Get Items
                            More Items
                            Where Everyone Hangs Out
                            Other Community Areas
                            Virtual Spaces