Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Creator: miserymcface, used by EmilyAsylumInmate with permission
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Inspired by:Birthstones
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Graphics by: EmilyAsylumInmate
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Images from: Google + Photobucket
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Status: Open and Accepting!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friendly Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

The Story

Once apon a time, in a far away kingdom. There sat a beautiful Queen and handsome King. On their wedding anniversary the King gave his Wife a Stunning necklace. It was pure gold and it had 12 magnificent stones on it. The Queen loved it dearly and always kept it close to her heart as a sign that the King was her true love. On a sunny and bright day while the King and Queen were eating lunch in their fantastic garden, An army of banits started to come over the walls to try and get the stunning necklace, for they said that it was magical. The Queen didn't not grow any older once she put it on. As their guards fought them off for as long as they could, the King and Queen fled to their bedroom. The queen feared for her husbands life so she was ready to give the necklace to the bandits. She couldn't live without him. The king was thinking that he would thrust himself in front of his wife as to spare her life because he knew they would kill her and he couldn't live without her. They looked into each other eyes and knew they were thinking the same thing. The clutched each others hands and prayed. She took off her necklace and they held it as they prayed. The banits smashed down the door and demanded the necklace. When they opened their hands it was gone. The bandits were outraged, they tore up the entire castle to find nothing. The Queen and King smiled, for they had prayed that each of the birthstones would be born into a beautiful child. They would be at different parts of the would for if they got together and someone made them repeat the prayer that they would know in their hearts. That person would be able to rule the world. Each child would be named after their stone. They would have a birthmark spelling out their stone on their back, If they were ever needed in the world it would glow and they would find each other some how. This is their story, about their lifes and how they decide to live them.

Friendly Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

The Rules

❥ I am the creator of this RP, I also have the right to add/change/remove/edit rules and people.
❥ Be semi-literate. That means at least two paragraphs. Absolutely no one liners.
❥ For your sanity and mine, no text talk. Third person, novel style. No ** for actions and no TEXT talk! And try to spell your words out, as long as we can read it, you’re fine.
❥ No posting for a week without a reason and your character will be remvoed
❥ Send profiles to me. Please title it "Living Doll"
❥ PG 13.Keep swearing to a bare minimum. Cybering is a BIG no no. Time skip it please.
❥no Mary sues and Gary Stues. No one likes seeing them.
❥ put '❀ ' in your PM so I know you read the rules, or are really good at skimming.
❥ Pretty up your posts please, I love me some pretty posts! If you need help, PM me!
❥ Use real people pictures, be creative, play nice have fun ..

Friendly Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

The Jewels

Garnet - Open
Amethyst - Taken by EmilyAsylumInmate
Aquamarine - Taken by Vampy_Girl123
Crystal - Open
Emerald - Open
Alexandrite - Open
Ruby - Open
Peridot - Open
Sapphire - Open
Rose Zircon - Open
Topaz - Open
Blue Zircon - Open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Profiles

Jewels

[img] Picture [/img]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My Jewel:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Name Of Jewel)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My Name:[/i] [/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Name)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My Puppetmaster:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Username)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My Age:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Age)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]I'm A:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Boy or Girl)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My History: [/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Short Bio Of The Character)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My Abilties:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](What Is Your Special Talent?)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]Extra:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Anything else)[/b][/color]

Regulars

[img] Picture [/img]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My Name:[/i] [/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Name)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My Puppetmaster:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Username)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My Age:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Age)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]I'm A:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Boy or Girl)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]My History: [/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Short Bio Of The Character)[/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][i]Extra:[/i][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2][b](Anything else)[/b][/color]

Friendly Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Accepted Profiles

Jewels

User Image
My Jewel: Amethyst
My Name: Mira Whitmore
My Puppetmaster: EmilyAsylumInmate
My Age: 17
I'm A: Girl
My History: Rich family, no known siblings, life is good for this girl. Her dad is a lawyer , her mother is a clothing designer.Mira has what seems like a perfect life. Until she noticed a wierd birthmark on her back that read Amethyst. Her parents are worried that she'll start asking questions, figuring out who she really is.
My Abilties: She can shapeshift
Extra: Tea clams her down

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
My Jewel: Aquamarine
My Name: Belle Edwards
My Puppetmaster: Vampy_Girl123
My Age: 16
I'm A: Girl
My History: Her family is middle class, She has an older brother that went off to collage. She is quiet most of the time, she goes with the flow. She doesn't have many friends, just a few close ones. She is shy but once you get to know her she is a bit more outgoing
My Abilties: Flight, She can fly
Extra: She carries a good luck charm from her mother everywhere she goes.

Regulars

Friendly Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Updates

07/14/14 ~ Topic created + Opened
~ Amethyst and Aquamarine have been taken!

Friendly Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image tab tab User Image
                                      ____

Mira felt the cool water splash against her legs, her toes wiggling in the cold sand, she sighed and closed her eyes. She felt the breeze winding its way through her hair, the scent of the salt water calming her. She loved coming down to the beach at sunset and just relaxing. Lately it felt like she wasn't herself, like she was missing something, or someone. The thought bore into her mind, it felt like she was slowly going crazy, so she just left her house and walked to the beach. It was her escape, her hide away of sorts. Her own little world where she didn't have to pretend and could be herself, whoever that was.

Mira walked away from the water and sat down on the sand. he was sure there was going to be sand everywhere when she went back and had a shower but it was a small price to pay. The beach was mostly empty, only a few people were staggered around, in their own worlds. She reached back and felt were she had found a mark on her back a few days ago. It felt like she had known it was always there but also it had just appeared, like a fog had been lifted from her eyes and she could see it clearly. It spelt a word, Amethyst. She had no idea why, when she asked her parents they declined to say anything and changed the subject. She would find out evenually.
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wearing:: Bathing suit and a light pullover hoodie With:: No one.
                                      O.O.C.:: First post! yay
User Image

ℬℰℒ ℒ ℰ xxxx ℰ 𝔇 𝓦 𝓐 𝓡 𝔇 𝓢
O.O.C;; woohoo love this rp idea smile
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Belle was walking along the beach, watching the waves roll in and the sun start to dip beyond the horizon. She changed the song on her iPod, to a calming melody, and listened silently as the song carried her thoughts.She briefly thought about going in the water a little, she wasn't in a bathing suit but rather shorts and a T-shirt. She decided not to risk it, she she was content just looking. A surfer ran past her, apparently to get in one last wave, water flying everywhere.
Belle shielded her iPod, it was one of the few things that she loved and held so dearly. She didn't know what she would do without music to help her calm down and say the things she couldn't. She noticed another girl sitting down a few feet away. Belle felt funny, and sort of drawn to the other girl. It was almost as if someone else was pushing her forwards and moving her legs. "Hello, I'm Belle" she said in a dream like state.

User Image

Friendly Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image tab tab User Image
                                      ____

Mira was surprised to hear someone speak so close to her, she had zoned out and was a bit startled. After a few deep breaths she felt calm enough to look up.Her eyes found the source, another girl, about her age, standing above her. Mira smiled slightly, trying to look friendly, people said she had a bitchy resting face it was something her mom teased her about. "Umm, hello, I'm Mira" she was confused, usually no one really spoke to her or paid her much attention.

The light was golden, lighting up both the girls faces in an eerie glow, as if they were on fire.Mira sat up and tugged at her hoodie sleeves, she was beginning to get cold now with the sun's warmth retreating more every minute. I really should have brought pants she thought as she started to feel the goosebumps forming on her calves thankfully its only a 5 minute walk to my house. Her parents had to live beachside, her mom said she needed to be near the sea for her sanity, and her dad went along wit it because he loved her.
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wearing:: Bathing suit and a light pullover hoodie With:: No one.
                                      O.O.C.:: smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces