Heck yeah! 0.34883720930233 34.9% [ 30 ]
Ew why would I? 0.12790697674419 12.8% [ 11 ]
Wait what was the question? 0.52325581395349 52.3% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

Currently full.
                                                Created by Saxa Arceli with help from Eazzel.
                                                Inspired by consecutive rps made throughout 7+ years as well as from ideas of our own.
                                                Graphics and coding done by yours truly.
                                                Applications - Discord

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

One hundred and ten years ago a group of Mikistli royal mages had performed a sacrament with the intention of summoning a messenger of the gods. One servant who would listen to their selfish demands and grant them what they craved: more power that would allow them to keep a tight leash on the surrounding seven kingdoms and put an end to a rising rebellion. When a portal tore into their world right before them, they were overjoyed and rejoiced as a humanoid figure with pale white hair fell through. What a beautiful creature, they thought, one with such ethereal white tresses and mesmerizing golden hues. They didn’t expect another similar creature to crawl out of the portal, nor a third or a fourth. The Yuan Ti lowered themselves, bowing down to these visibly superior beings. When the room began to echo with screams and tiles splashed with crimson stains, they realized that these creatures weren’t godly beings. No, it was clear that they were demons who were starved for blood. The surviving Mikistli mages attempted to close the portal but were slaughtered before they could properly perform the sealing ritual.

Out poured demon after demon, crawling forth from a secret cavern beneath the palace; they made themselves known by slaughtering those that came into sight. When the King heard that the kingdom was under siege by otherworldly demonic creatures, he rallied his troops to protect their home and sent them to fight against the invaders. This was where the roots of the Hundred Year War were created. The Yuan Ti managed to fend off the demons for nearly a decade containing the invaders to the palace cavern, but that was not without a significant loss of number to their own race. The demons were lead by one individual who overpowered the rest by a substantial amount, later to be known as the King of Flames, King Gajeel Helevetius. This demon king was the one to smash the skull of the Yuan Ti king, claiming the crown of thorns as his own and willing his followers to slaughter all that opposed them. This bloodbath resulted in the destruction of the Kingdom of Mikistli as the kingdom fell into ruin, as well as the eradication of the Yuan Ti race.

The demons made themselves known to the rest of the country of Etiesa as they surged out from the Mikistli ruins. King Gajeel demanded a place to call home in this new world since now it was impossible to return to their old. As the demonic horde moved west from the fallen capital, they eventually found themselves climbing treacherous mountains until they could touch the sky and look down upon a large empty forest surrounded by impenetrable rocks. This empty forest became the demon’s settlement, eventually forming into the Kingdom of the Vale. The only way to enter this godforsaken place without having to climb the mountains was by boat, crossing the demon-made river that ran directly through the new kingdom and eventually became a waterfall down to the sea. This was nearly an impossible task as any who attempted to cross bearing flags that differed from the demons were sunk. After learning of the seven other kingdoms during the search for a new place to call home, the king decided to attempt to conquer them all and assert dominance.

As the war dragged on well over half a century, the demon king had three sons and four daughters. When the other kingdoms heard of this, they felt threatened of the possibility of seven new demons sharing the strength of their father. Thus multiple assassination attempts on the ones that strayed too far from the king’s protection were necessitated. They all resulted in failure and caused the demon king’s rage to blaze tenfold. But as his rage grew, so did the fear of losing one of his children. As twisted and demented as King Gajeel was, he still bore the love any father would for their offspring. When the demon king realized he had lost sight of the purpose of this war, he sent out seven separate treaties inquiring for peace.

After reviewing the terms of the treaty, the head of state of the Human, Fae, Elven, Werewolf, Vampire, Half Orc, and Dragon kingdoms began discussing whether or not there was any legitimacy to this “peace”. The terms spoke of marriage between the heir apparent of each kingdom and his children. The demon king did not receive any immediate answers, but when he called for his army to cease their attacks the battlefield was soon set into a standstill. This pushed for the legitimacy that there was sincerity in the want for peace, but there were still no answers yet. The fae were the first to take a leap of faith and returned the treaty signed two years later. Shortly after the dragons followed suit, eventually joined by all but the elves. The elves were keen on denying their heir’s hand to the demons, claiming that this was all a facade, but when the five races pushed for the elves to change their answer they eventually caved - on the condition that the ceremony were to take place where it all began. The process, taking approximately five years, was finally completed with the anticipated union of all eight kingdoms.

Our story begins right after the binding ceremony meant to settle hostilities and unite them all as one. Will the era of peace finally be upon the races? Or will it all turn into turmoil? That is for you to decide.

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

• First and foremost, you are expected to read the Q&A section entirely. There is a lot of important information regarding the world that can easily be overlooked if that section is skipped.
                                                • In order to participate in this roleplay, you must be an active member of the discord chat. There are no exceptions.
                                                • This is a Semi-Literate to Literate+ Roleplay; Meaning more than 400-500 words in one post for your character, or at the very minimum two decently sized paragraphs.
                                                • Proper grammar and punctuation are required; This means NO T3XT SP3AK!
                                                • Use Third Person; NO ** -- For ACTIONS!
                                                • Drama is encouraged among Characters, and some swearing is okay; NO DRAMA IN DISCORD PLEASE!
                                                I have had issues in the past where other members have had problems with one or more people in a roleplay, and instead of going to the owner they went to everyone else. I encourage you to come directly to me as I would much rather sort any problems out civilly. If things start to get out of hand I will not hesitate to kick you.
                                                • Fighting is okay in the story: NO GODMODDING OR AUTO-HITTING!. Make sure you get permission from the creator of whatever character your character is fighting with for landing damage. No character is capable of dodging every single attack, and no character is capable of killing in one or two hits.
                                                • In regards to the demons lifespan, I am aware that they have the longest one however the children of the demon king are no older than 100 years old. They were born in this world and the demons have only been in Etiesa for 110 years.
                                                • Death is a possibility in this roleplay, however to kill a character you must have the character owner's permission as well as my own.
                                                • Follow Gaia TOS!
                                                • Pretty up your posts, include a picture of your character and a font color; DON'T USE COLORS THAT BLIND THE EYE.
                                                • Try and stay active in the roleplay; IF YOU CAN'T POST FOR MORE THAN 5 DAYS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
                                                If you do not let me know and make us wait, YOU WILL BE BOOTED AFTER A WEEK OF NO WORD. I am understanding when things irl get busy or something unforeseeable occurs, but please do not just disappear. You will lose credibility as a roleplayer if you do and I will not accept you again in the future.
                                                • Please create a thread specifically for your reserve and profile, then PM all reservations and links to profiles to me via discord or on here. I will let you know if anything needs to be edited.
                                                • At the moment, people who I have not roleplayed with before are limited to 1 character. If you are a capable writer and can manage to double, you will be allowed a second. The maximum amount of characters per person is two.
                                                • We are all aware of the intimacies that marriage entails, however please refrain from writing intercourse on my thread. I don't care where you do it, but I am not willing to risk another roleplay being deleted for something avoidable.
                                                • Please try to keep your character(s) from immediately falling in love. No arranged marriage participants instantly bore feelings for one another. Hate, distaste, distrust and any negative emotions are encouraged, but keep in mind that characters do develop.
                                                • Please use semi-realistic art for your character Photo: NO PHOTOS OF REAL PEOPLE, NO SUPER ANIME PHOTOS, OR SUPER MODERN LOOKING CHARACTERS EITHER
                                                • If you do not follow these rules: THREE WARNINGS/MESSAGES AND YOU'RE OUT!

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

In order to fill out a reserve, please copy the forum below and fill it out.
                                                We are currently full.

Reserve
                                                [quote="Saxa Arceli"][/quote]
                                                :tab: :tab: [color=#8B5742][size=24][color=#8A3324][b][strike][color=white]xx[/color]░░░░[/strike]░░[/b][/color][u] [color=#DAA520][i]KINGDOM[/i][color=#8B5742][b] [size=24][color=white]x[/color]•[color=white]x[/color]•[color=white]x[/color]•[/b][/color] [color=white]xo[/color]FULL NAME[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox[/color][/u][/size][/color]
                                                [color=white][size=7]xoxoxoxoxox[/size][/color]
                                                [list][list][list]
                                                :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: [imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/EYjKdU7.jpg[/imgleft]

[size=11]
                                                :tab: :tab: :tab: [color=#8A3324][b][strike][color=white]xx[/color]░░░░[/strike]░░ [/b][/color] [color=#E9661A]I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE [color=#8A3324]RACE[/color]
                                                :tab: :tab: :tab: [color=#8A3324][b][strike][color=white]xx[/color]░░░░[/strike]░░ [/b][/color] [color=#DAA520]I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO [/color][color=#8A3324]KINGDOM - ROLE[/color]
                                                :tab: :tab: :tab: [color=#8A3324][b][strike][color=white]xx[/color]░░░░[/strike]░░ [/b][/color] [color=#E9661A]TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS [color=#8A3324]AGE[/color]
                                                :tab: :tab: :tab: [color=#8A3324][b][strike][color=white]xx[/color]░░░░[/strike]░░ [/b][/color] [color=#DAA520]I DO BELIEVE TO BE [/color][color=#8A3324]GENDER[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                [color=#8A3324] Something about your character. (Statement on how your character feels about the end of the war and peace through marriage. 5 sentences max)[/color]
                                                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

:tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: [color=#DAA520] USERNAME[/color]
                                                [align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8tBwdCg.jpg[/img][color=white]sa[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/8tBwdCg.jpg[/img][color=white]xa[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/8tBwdCg.jpg[/img][/align]

:tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: [color=#8A3324][color=#E9661A][b]OPEN[/b][/color] • RESERVED • TAKEN [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][img]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb449/Sweet_3scape/reserve1_zps1e4f890f.png[/img][/align]

[size=16][align=center][b][i]F[/i][/b] i r s t [color=white]XX[/color] [b][i]M[/i][/b] i d d l e [color=white]XX[/color] [b][i]L[/i][/b] a s t[/align][/size]
                                                [strike][i][align=center][size=9]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[/size][/align][/i][/strike]
                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]

[color=white]XX[/color][b]Basic Information;;[/b]
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[u]│● → Age ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Spell It Out

[u]│● → Date of Birth ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Spell It Out

[u]│● → Race ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Human, Fae, Elf, Werewolf, Orc, Dragon, or Demon

[u]│● → Status ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Prince/Princess or King/Queen of whichever kingdom your character is from - Married to role and character name

[u]│● → Sexuality ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Pansexual, Bisexual, Homosexual, Straight, ect.

[u]│● → Height & Weight ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Please don't make your character super small if the picture doesn't suit it.

[u]│● → Abilities ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] List what your character is talented at, which could be anything. Also include the special powers your character has, but separate it from the talents. The maximum amount of special/magical abilities your character may have is 3, one being their main, stronger ability.

[u]│● → Personality ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] You can list traits or write it in paragraph form.

[color=white]XX[/color][b]Read Up!;;[/b]

[u]│● → A Bit of History ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Time for a little history. Something sweet and short would suffice, but if you want to get detailed - be my guest. You may also put this in list format, almost like a timeline highlighting certain points in your characters life. Though you should also consider how the contract affected you and your family, even the kingdom. Keep in mind, It will not bother me if you wish to edit your profile as the story goes along. After all, characters will develop and you will come with new ideas.

[color=white]XX[/color][b] Little Things Matter;;[/b]

[u]│● → Pleasures▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Like One
                                                [color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Like Two
                                                [color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Like Three
                                                [color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Like Four - You may make the list as long as you like

[u]│● → Displeasures ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] One
                                                [color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Two
                                                [color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Three
                                                [color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Four

[u]│● → Fears ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Four

[u]│● → Secrets ▪[/u] ↓

[color=white]XXXXXX[/color] Four - You may make this list as long as you like, or simply have one

[color=white]XX[/color][b] Played By 'UserName Here'[/b]
                                                [/size]

[SAMPLE ROLEPLAY PARAGRAPH HERE! Please provide an event that occurred in your character's past so it gives us insight of your writing capabilities as well as on your character.]

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE VALE xxx xoEULALIA ILARA HELEVETIUSxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Demon
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO Verein - Prince Eideard
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 76
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I DO BELIEVE TO BE Female

War was something Eulalia had grown up accustomed to, so it's strange to her to see it at a standstill. Despite being hated by the rest of the races, she did enjoy sneaking away from her home to explore the other kingdoms. Even though this ended up with a few assassination attempts on her life, that never stopped her interest in the humans. She doesn't want a husband, let alone one she considers weaker than herself, but at least Verein will be within her grasp.

tab tab tab tab Saxa Arceli
        User ImagesaUser ImagexaUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab OPEN • RESERVED • TAKEN

tab tab xx░░░░░░ VEREIN xxx xoEIDEARD RAE HALLVARDURxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Lycanthropes
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The Vale - Princess Eulalia
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 87
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I DO BELIEVE TO BE Male

"There are no mistakes in life, only lessons, and if that has taught us anything it is that people evolve. I am not entirely on board with the arrangment that will hopefully create this peace, but I value a strong respect for my father so I will do as I am told. In regards to my bride and this marriage, all I can say is that I sincerely hope she has a patient heart. This war scattered far too many bodies, perhaps it is time for change."

tab tab tab tab T h e L4M3 DUCKii

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE VALE xxx xoZEVA LIN HELEVETIUSxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO Ashfall - Prince Palar
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 50

Zeva holds the peace in ill regard as her talents lie in hunting prey. To force a stop to that is a restriction on her very self, one that she has made abundantly clear to her father. She has spent most of the peace away from Vale and practicing her abilities in the wilds with no indication of if she would be present at the ceremony or not. However, she did meet everyone at the ruins in time.

tab tab tab tab Kintara Wintermoon

tab tab xx░░░░░░ ASHFALL xxx xoPALAR HAEXE EXEA IRxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Dragon
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The Vale - Princess Zeva
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 101

While he is ecstatic for the war to end, Palar would have preferred to finish it in battle rather than a wedding. He sees warfare as a way to prove oneself worthy and with this war ending with a whimper Palar is not pleased. Not to mention he doesn't see himself as marrying a demon....

tab tab tab tab Chilled Chai Tea

tab tab xx░░░░░░ VALE xxx xoTHIASTE XIANIOUS HELEVETIUSxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO Hayle - Lady Raluca
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 86

"War, has havoced the land for far too long, it's tiring watching the power struggle. I am not certain what this treaty will bring, or even if this is a permanent solution, what I do know is that it is certainly time for a change. Watching my potential bride, she is like a breath of fresh air, something I cannot openly admit. Displaying one's emotions if not in my character, but for her I might find myself budging."

tab tab xx░░░░░░ HAYLE xxx xoRALUCA FIORA HELIOTROPExoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Fae
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The Vale - Prince Thiaste
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 82

Raluca feels uneasy about the arrangements made by her late father and the rest of the royal councils. She doesn't know whether to be relieved that the war has come to and end or concerned that this might just be a facade the demons have put on. Regardless, she wants to remain as neutral as possible but it doesn't seem as though that is a choice at this point.

tab tab tab tab Saxa Arceli

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE VALE xxx xoSALEM ASPHODEL HELEVETIUSxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE DEMON
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO Haven - Princess Adelysia
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 41
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I DO BELIEVE TO BE MALE

War? Marriage? Both are ridiculous ideas, especially in Salem's eyes. He doesn't care for them - hates them, really - so he sees this so-called "peace treaty" a pointless action to avoid the inevitable. This doesn't matter to him since as Salem can get away from watchful eyes he plans on disappearing without a trace.

tab tab tab tab CHILLED CHAI TEA

tab tab xx░░░░░░ HAVEN xxx xoADELYSIA XRISTIANA HELISENDExoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Woodland Elf
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The Vale - Prince Salem
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 135

"With the opportunity of peace finally settling amidst the rubble, I am hesitant in the union I must partake in. Though it is not within my nature to rebel against my elders, my heart still carries a heavy burden of potential betrayal. I will make the honest effort to make this work, but there will be caution in my stride. This demon King cannot be trusted, at least not until I can see long term actions, after all why the sudden change of heart after so much blood shed?."

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE VALE xxx xoLOKEN AGNAR HELEVETIUSxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The human Princess Beyla of Soren
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 50

Loken's distant and distracted personality hasn't changed with the cessation of the war, only earning a faint smile and exhale of relief. A stoic nod was his reply to being married off, and then he resumed the endless wandering of the palaces' halls. Lately he has slowly been venturing into the city to collect a strange variety of items.

tab tab tab tab Kintara Wintermoon

tab tab xx░░░░░░ SOREN xxx xoBEYLA BEADOHILD CRONHIELMxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Human
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The Vale - Prince Loken
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 24

Peace should be better for everyone, shouldn't it? So why is Beyla seething with rage? As delicate as she looks, she was simply dreaming of the day she could finally force her way into the battlefield. Now she feels cheated, distrustful, and absolutely longing for a good fight.

tab tab tab tab Jagz the Insane

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE VALE xxx xoVESPERTINE JILAIYA HELEVETIUSxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO Laurelt - Broxigar Varok
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 62

As far as she's concerned, Salem's got the right idea. Vesper is incredibly tempted to disappear into the night; perhaps start a new life among her beloved, creepy-crawly companions. She didn't ask to be born into royalty, or into a war either - so why does she have to play along?

tab tab tab tab Jagz the Insane

tab tab xx░░░░░░ Laurelt xxx xoBROXIGAR VAROKxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Orc
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The Vale - Princess Vespertine
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS thirty-Five

"What strange bedfellows we have made with our enemies. Twelve souls bound together in matrimony to maintain the unity of the realm, my soul being one of them. I simply hope that this marriage does not interfere with my work and there is still so much work that needs to be done and coin to be made.

tab tab tab tab TwoPawk

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE VALE xxx xoNYMERIA ELIA HELEVETIUSxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO Ilstrad - Lord Artemis Prince Remiel
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 45

Nymeria is a quiet sister,who listens rather then speak. Even in war, she didn't have much to say on the matter. She heard the stories of men and demon dying, and all the shows of valor. But those things didn't interest her, like her mastering the skills of magic. With glamour magic being one of her greatest talents. It was only when the prospect of marriage reached her ears, did she show a little more interest in things out side of magic.

tab tab tab tab Red phoenix_rising
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.saUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ ILSTRAD xxx xoBALTHAZAR VLADIMIRESCUxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Vampire
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The Vale - Princess Nymeria
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 340

Balthazar see’s this war as his chance to seize his rightful place as the King of Ilstrad. Since it was taken from him in his youth and his parents were slaughtered for it he was labeled King Thane’s b*****d child. The Ilstrad kingdom wasn’t aware that King Eoghan and Queen Isolabella had a son before their untimely demise. Although he wasn’t entirely thrilled about this peace treaty and being thrown the curve ball of a wife soured his mood further.

tab tab tab tab Okami Wolfen

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

Humans, Soren Natives
                                                Humans are generally the most ambitious of the seven races, always striving to achieve as much as they can during their time alive. This is given their relatively short life span in contrast to their counterparts. Humans have a natural resistance to the frost, which evolved due to their settlement in the northern, colder reaches of Etiesa, and are known for their prowess as warriors. Some say that the humans are famously hot-blooded in order to compensate for their freezing environment, and their political climate can be as shifting and dangerous as the winds. Eager to augment their martial skills beyond the traditional methods of Etiesa, they excel in all manner of traditional warfare. Aside from the werewolves, they are the race with the most varying characteristics, meaning they have many different shades of skin tone as well as eye color. Their heights vary as well, some being as short as the female fae while others being as tall as a male elf. The general lifespan of a human is one hundred and fifty years.

Elves, Haven Natives
                                                Elves are renowned for their elegance and mastery of magic and weapons such as the sword and bow. Possessed of innate beauty and easy gracefulness, they are viewed as both wondrous and haughty by other races; however, their natural detachment is seen by some as introversion or xenophobia. As a race, elves strive to maintain the appearance of their ancestors, primarily through highly selective traditions surrounding marriage and reproduction. They are among the tallest of the humanoid races, taller than most humans but on par with the orcs. Their skin normally maintains a very pale gold tone, not quite the pale white of the northern human races, but far lighter than the orcs. They are slender, with prominently pointed ears and almond-shaped eyes of many different hues. The general lifespan of an elf is two hundred and fifty years.

Fae, Hayle Natives
                                                Faefolk are gentle creatures that were commonly found in wild places such as forests and woods. They reside in what is now known as the Kingdom of Hayle, a place kissed by all that is plant life. They rival the elves with their gracefulness and beauty but unlike the elves, they are one of the smallest races in Etiesa. With what they lack in physical strength, they excel in magical and dexterous abilities. The fae prefer to remain neutral in times of war and turmoil, but like to keep good relations with those around them. A trait that the fae do not share with any other race is that when they enter an area that lacks a member of their race, the area instantly feels warmer - as if someone's skin is being kissed by the gentle spring sun. The general lifespan of a fae is three hundred and twenty years.

Werewolves, Verein Natives
                                                Werewolves are very akin to humans, as they are rather indistinguishable, physically speaking. They are capable of transforming between human, wolf and werewolf at will, though aggressive energy or anger may be catalysts of unexpected transformations. Unlike urban legends, the people of Verein do not transform into uncontrollable, bloodthirsty monsters. Alongside with the humans, they possess the most varying characteristics, meaning they have many different shades of skin tone as well as eye color. Their heights vary the same as humans, some being as short as the female fae, however others may be as tall as a dragon. They tend to keep to themselves rather than branch out like the orcs do, preferring to remain in mountainous ranges. They have strong ties with their closest neighbors the fae and can often be found lurking within the Haylen areas. The general lifespan of a werewolf is two hundred years.

Orcs, Laurelt Natives
                                                Orcs are naturally big and strong, naturally one of the tallest races of Etiesa. Regarded as pure and simple barbaric creatures - monsters even - they’ve always been socially marginalized. Despite this stereotype, the orcs are very tactical and intelligent creatures. They are from the southwestern desert region of Etiesa, centrally located in Laurelt but are common in other locations of the country. Their skin varies of many different shades ranging from a toned light complexion attained by covering their bodies to varying caramel sunkissed complexions, but all share the tough general resistance to the outrageous desert heat and cruel winter nights. Orcs are generally rough and hard-headed when their mind is set on something, gracefulness being considered weak and elvish or fae-like. They are a proud people and get along well with anyone who can prove themselves physically strong rather than magically capable. The general lifespan of an orc is two hundred and twenty years.

Vampires, Ilstrad Natives
                                                Vampires are not the eldest race to have ever existed, nor are they the youngest. Their longevity is impressive, spanning to about 400-500 years, but relies heavily on leeching the lifesource out of others. Parasites to the core, these creatures survive solely on the blood of other races, though they can partake in alternative sustenance for pleasure or appearances. Speaking of which, the majority are born with extremely pale complexions that are as smooth as marble and nearly as strong. Most man made weapons will have a difficult time piercing their flesh, if they can manage to even land a blow in the first place, but anything silver will cut or burn through them like butter. A vampire’s features are usually fair, those born naturally possessing golden or violet irises rather than the crimson or eerie blue that belong to a turned individual. Turning is a rare practice, one commonly used by rogue vampires and looked down upon by pure bloods. Contrary to myth, the sunlight does little damage to a vampire. It may irritate them and lead to severe migraines, but is otherwise harmless. The main reason they avoid stepping into daylight, however, is that the sun’s rays rob them of their magical abilities, leaving them to rely on their physical capabilities. A vampire is stronger, faster, and more ferocious than any human could hope to be, but unless trained vigorously are often physically weaker than most of the other races.

Dragons, Ashfall Natives
                                                Descendent of the massive, mighty dragons of old, this proud race also has the ability of shapeshifting at will from its humanoid form to its draconic shape. Some retain draconic traits in their human form, as to stand out, though their imposing builds certainly supplement this. Dragons are the largest race in Etiesa, towering over most even in their humanoid forms. The males are massive, towering over even the females who are generally as tall as a male elf. Their eyes are typically shades of blue or green and their pupils are shaped as slits. Aggression is a passionate way to show one another affection and their booming shouts can be heard as far as from Verein and Hayle. They can be absolute brutes as gentleness is not in their nature however they can be graceful when it pleases them. The general lifespan of a dragon is three hundred and fifty years.

Demons, Vale Settlers
                                                It is said in legends of old that demons do not have skin and instead reveal the red of their blood filled muscles, that many have ungodly horns and tails and that they are absolutely horrendous beings. This information has been proven to be false. Instead they are as beautiful and as breathtaking as ethereal beings with radiant skin varying from a ghostly pale to an ebony black. Their eyes share different variants of piercing colors and their heights and body type vary greatly from demon to demon. Their hair is not limited to one type or shade, however white hair is of the rarest as it signifies superiority, meaning that white haired demons are superior in magic, strength, or both. They are masters of dark magic, surpassing any who dare dabble in the arts that do not share their origin of descent. Like the dragons and werewolves, the demons have more than just one form. They can shapeshift from their humanoid form into a half beast or their full demonic form. There are similarities in each demonic form, however no two are the same. Demons are also very adaptable and very independent. Similar to the fae, they have the ability to change the atmosphere of an area that is lacking the presence of a demon. The difference, however, is that the area will feel instantly colder and the air will feel heavier than normal. The general lifespan of a demon is roughly four hundred years.

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

NPCs are non playable characters that have some type if influence in the world of Etiesa.
                                                More will be posted depending on their importance in the story,
                                                as well as if they have any important significance in more than one character's life.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE VALE xxx xoGAJEEL HELEVETIUSxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I PLAY THE ROLE OF THE Demon King
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 312

Violence, bloodshed, and death have been all that the demon have known for as long as Gajeel can remember. It was easier to fight rather than to speak and come to terms with the other races civilly. They never wanted to accept such monstrous creatures into their world, so why should he have had to extend the same courtesy? There were no reasons until one of his daughters had almost died at their hands, causing him to lose sight of exactly what they were fighting for. Peace through marriage seemed to be the only way to settle their differences, but will it suffice?

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE VALE xxx xoAZARA HELEVETIUSxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I PLAY THE ROLE OF THE Demon Queen
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 279

Always standing right beside her husband, Azara allowed her husband to be the face of the war while she worked in the shadows. These arranged marriages are not ideal to the demon queen, and if she could have continued to have things go her way she would much rather murder those who opposed them rather than marry her children to them. She craves for absolute power, hoping that with her children in each kingdom that will become a possibility.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ ILSTRAD xxx xoARTEMIS EDDARD THANExoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I SHARE THE BLOOD OF THE Vampire
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ I AM BOUND BY MARRIAGE TO The Vale - Princess Nymeria
        tab tab tab xx░░░░░░ TELL ME I'M GORGEOUS 334 (Deceased)

Artemis viewed the war as a grand buffet and reveled in its many tastes as he bathed the battlefield in blood. He was sad to see it end and took the offer of peace reluctantly. He is unsettled with the clauses of the peace treaty mostly the arranged marriage. He feels there is an ulterior motive to the marriage and that peace through unification is not the end goal of the demons. He remainis wary of them and their intentions..

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

Where did the demons come from?
                                                The demons came from the embodiment of Hell, lead by one of their king’s advisors Gajeel. The King in that land was an absolute tyrant and many sought solace in a place he would not be able to touch. There were rebellions and absolute uproars where many were murdered. When a tear in their world appeared, the advisor took advantage of it and guided hundreds into what was later learned to be Etiesa.

Yuan Ti? Aren’t those the ugly part-snake people in DnD?
                                                Well yes, but for the sake of the RP, imagine the Pureblood Yuan Ti as the whole of the race.

Why were the Yuan Ti eradicated?
                                                The demons had come from a world that knew nothing but violence. When they were greeted by unfamiliar faces and a race they had never seen before, many instantly thought they were hostile. The two races didn’t attempt to reason with one another and instead fought tooth and nail until one stood as the victor.

How did the Yuan Ti come to control the other seven kingdoms?
                                                The Yuan Ti had designed, created, and placed magical artifacts onto the King or Queen that represented each kingdom. These magical artifacts had power suppressant tolls on whoever bore them on their person. This weakened the rival races and forced them to submit to the King of the Yuan Ti.

Why did the artifacts weaken the entirety of the other races and not only the wearer?
                                                The artifacts had been cursed to affect the elemental affinity of each race, consequently weakening the people as a whole.

But then, why have multiple artifacts?
                                                The Yuan Ti were only able to attach one element per artifact, or risk rendering them unstable to unusable.

So, what are these elements?
                                                Etiesa consists of seven elements separated by kingdom, seven if you count the demon’s element. The elements are exclusive to each kingdom, so the people of different races living there became more attuned to that element through exposure of the ever present elemental forces around them.

Which elements belong to which kingdoms?
                                                Earth belongs to Hayle, Air to Ashfall, Water to Haven, Fire to Laurelt, Energy to Verein, Time to lstrad Light to Soren, and Dark to The Vale.

What about Mikistli? Was there no specific element belonging to that kingdom?
                                                Because Mikistli was located at the center of the country it was the only place attuned to all of the elements. This is why the Yuan Ti were able to usurp power over all of the seven kingdoms as well as create the artifacts that weakened them.

What happened to the artifacts?
                                                Once the Yuan Ti King was slain, the restricting curses he had put into the artifacts were weakened thus allowing the wearers to remove them. They were later blessed with divine essence and kept as a means to use against the demons once the opportunity arose.

Why did the Hundred Year War take place?
                                                The new demon king felt threatened by races and magic he had never seen before. In Hell there could only be one supreme being and Gajeel felt the need to assert dominance over them all. He wanted absolute power, but most of all he wanted acceptance in a world that didn’t want such demonic creatures to exist.

Why did the demon king have a sudden change of heart?
                                                After the assassination attempts on some of his children, Gajeel realized the reality of what it meant to have children. He didn’t want his offspring to end up as collateral damage and wanted to show them a world of peace where they had only known war. However, Gajeel still feels the need to have supreme power.

Do the races reside in specific kingdoms?
                                                Most races do, however there are some that live in foreign kingdoms. Albeit the native population of each race goes as; the fae in Hayle, the dragons in Ashfall, the werewolves in Verein, the humans in Soren, the orcs in Laurelt, the elves in Haven, and the demons in The Vale.

What type of world is this?
                                                A medieval fantasy, post-apocalyptic world with steampunk influences. Be as creative as you can be but don’t go overboard.

Do the kingdoms have different types of culture?
                                                Yes, and you can relate them to the cultures of the real world. They don’t have to be exact and by the book, just be creative.
                                                To give you general ideas about each one, Haven and Laurelt have Middle Eastern influences, Hayle has Asian influences, Verein has Celtic influences, Soren has ancient Nordic influences, Ashfall has Indian/Russian influences, and Vale has Roman/Egyptian influences.

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

Below are descriptions of each kingdom. If you wish to add anything to your character's home don't hesitate to offer suggestions!
                                                [Click each picture for a larger version

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE NORTHWEST xxx xoSORENxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

In the northwestern corner of Etiesa resides the human kingdom known as Soren. Soren is located far into the mountains, hidden away by thick coats of snow. The terrain isn't very friendly to those accustomed to warmth, and anyone who doesn't know their way around the snow storms would surely be lost within minutes. It snows in Soren eight months out of the year, while the next four months provide a chilly, damp spring. This Kingdom is hundreds of years old; the outside walls appear to be falling apart, giving an almost abandoned feeling. Albeit once passed the heavy doors, the beautiful city of Soren is revealed. The buildings were crafted from carrara marble, a pure white stone which added to the beauty and elegance of the kingdom.The citizens of Soren are just as beautiful as Soren itself, especially the royal family. Not much plant life can be kept during the long, harsh winter, but there are many trees in the kingdom kept barely warm enough to survive by magical influence. The dark colors of the leaves stand out, changing constantly as the seasons pass. Soren has strong ties with the fae of Hayle, whom provide much needed agricultural trade.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE EAST xxx xoHAYLExoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

Hayle is located near the eastern coast in the grassy terrain close to Verein, though far enough from the mountains for around a couple days on the road. It is home to one of the oldest creatures in Etiesa, the Fae. Because of their earthy influences, the kingdom is always green, always beautiful, and always a nice place to take a deep breath of fresh air. Hayle is open to outsiders, and a very common place for tourists. The kingdom was created thousands of years ago, beginning as a forest that was only known to the spirits and animals that resided within and slowly began to spread, taking over different rivers, as well as a rather large lake next to the palace. Hayle expanded all the way to the warm eastern coast, kissing the shore and all the creatures that resided within the waters. There is a very large port located there that is mostly filled with trading ships, offering food to the kingdoms that cannot provide enough to be self sustainable like Hayle itself. There aren't any walls around the city, and the only protection from the outside world are the forests that circulate this kingdom. Farmlands are found everywhere, surrounding the city that hug the outer walls that the castle does contain. The land is very wealthy, beautiful, and very successful in trade.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE NORTHEAST xxx xoVEREINxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxox

Verein is the home of the werewolves, located high in the snowy mountains north of Hayle and east of Soren, overlooking the sea. Because Verein is located in the snowy mountains, many believe it has harsh winters similar to those of Soren. Surprisingly, it's quite the opposite; the winters are calm, and even though the mountains behind the kingdom are always covered in snow, the kingdom itself is always at a moderate temperature, though that is because of a magical force field keeping the harsh storms from entering the kingdom. The snow melts constantly, providing the water flowing though the city and off of the cliff, into the icy sea. Verein is very green mostly due to the earthy influences from the fae kingdom, the plants adding to the beauty of the wolf kingdom. The buildings were crafted from pure limestone, giving off a radiant beige, or tan color. An ancient city like Soren, Verein began as a small town many centuries ago and slowly expanded.. though it went though a time where the kingdom had been abandoned due to a very harsh winter storm. When the civilians began to return, there was something.. off about the kingdom. Somehow, the storm had formed sapphire diamonds around the city, mainly around the palace. This made Verein very wealthy, and even more beautiful. The kingdom expanded, even added a second palace with a bridge leading from one to the other. The people of Verein are as beautiful as Verein itself, most of them warm hearted. The royal family has always been gorgeous, many saying they were related to those of Vale because of their beauty.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE SOUTH xxx xoHAVENxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

Haven is home to the elves, located to the south of Laurelt bordering the mountains, forest, and southern coast . It is one of the largest of the eight kingdoms, and one of the culturally enriched kingdom. Haven, like Hayle, is one of the oldest kingdoms that began as a small town foreign to outsiders and quickly expanded to a glorious kingdom. The royal family were the first to live there, and were the ones who named the kingdom as Haven. The Kingdom was carefully crafted from carrara and limestone, the palace appearing to have been constructed from pure gold. There are little to no imperfections on each individual building, each with its own family symbol above or on the doors; a unique detail that no other kingdom has done. The Haven port rivals the Haylen one in size and beauty, however there are mostly elven ships docked rather than multicultural ships like Hayle. The temperature is usually hot and humid, allowing those to bare hardly any clothing in order to live comfortably. The elves here keep to themselves mainly, avoiding as much conflict as they can. The royal family is beautiful and loving, though they do not accept many outsiders.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE SKY xxx xoASHFALLxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

Though all of the other kingdoms are found on the ground, Ashfall is located in the sky. It is held high above by giant propellers under the giant rock that holds the kingdom in place. Many call this kingdom "Sky Kingdom", or simply "the Castle in the Sky". Ashfall is a grand and proud kingdom, home to the dragons, and it is also very wealthy in trade. It is usually hidden by thick clouds created by the dragons, and the only way to arrive to the kingdom would be by boarding Sky Whales. Ashfall was created centuries ago, another ancient kingdom, though not many outside of the kingdom have ever been there. The dragons of Ashfall are picky on who they allow within their home, and because it is hidden by the artificial clouds not many know exactly where it is, even after the war. The buildings were crafted from carrara and blueschist, both marble commonly found in the mountains near Ashfall. They were brilliantly used together to add to the beauty and wealth of the city. Plant life is somewhat limited, especially because Ashfall is normally covered with snow. The dragons that reside there vary from warm and accepting to vile and rotten, as does the royal family. Even with a bit of a rotten history, the royal family is beautiful, many proudly paring the characteristics of their dragon form.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE SOUTHEAST xxx xoLAURELTxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

Laurelt is home to the proud and mighty orcs, a grand and unique kingdom located in the desert directly south of Hayle, about a five day trip from their faefolk neighbors. Similar to their southern neighbors, the kingdom is very culturally enriched. The orcs that reside here welcome most outsiders, but are more accepting to those that can prove themselves in a fight. The temperature is always dangerously hot during the day, though near freezing at night. During the winters, the days are bearable to foreigners and the nights are freezing. The orcs prosper in their desert home, providing strong metal work unique to their craft to the rest of the country as well as ore and fish only found within their land. They are intelligent, hard working creatures that do not compare to their neighbors. The orcs also have an abundance of horses that are used to help with labor work or travel, but are never overworked; having an immense respect for their four legged beasts.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE SOUTHWEST xxx xoILSTRADxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxo

Ilstrad is located within the dark corners of the southwest, close neighbors to the elves just east of them who are divided by a thick elven forest. Ilstrad came to be around the same time that Verein had, however it isn't as warm and welcoming. The surrounding outside area of the Ilstradian city is beautiful and lively, and closer to the eastern elven province as well as the northern demon province are where lively farmlands are located. Looking closer to the inside world of the vampires, the sky has been placed into a permanent late evening that fails to provide a proper sense of time to those not native to Ilstrad. This provides a safer environment for the natives, allowing them to go about their days without fear of the rays of the sun. The castle itself appears lifeless with no plant life, but manages to maintain a unique beauty incomparable to others. Due to their vulnerability to silver, the Vampires have spent many years acquiring the currency from all over the world and have amassed great wealth from it. Like the other races, vampires worship one ruler over the race, albeit while other kingdoms contain one sovereign family that rules over the entirety of their lands, Ilstrad contains nine. Their kingdom's labor workers consist of thralls, who are made up of undead as well as criminals from all of the other kingdoms. They are also the livestock of the vampires, keeping their outrageous appetites subdued.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE WEST xxx xoTHE VALExoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

The Vale is home to the demons and is located within the treacherous mountains to the west. It is the newest of all of the eight kingdoms, having been founded around one century ago shortly after the fall of Mikistli. It is also the largest, most secluded of them all. The Vale has never been accepting to any of the other races, going as far as to murder those who dared to enter. With the signing of the treaties, The Vale has been a little more lenient with allowing foreigners to enter, however they are watched extremely carefully. Despite having a ruthless, merciless reputation due to the war, they are rather peaceful within their own home. They function as any other of the races would, ruling with a monarchy and dividing people by class and wealth. Despite the king's hateful attitude towards outsiders, he has always been kind and gentle with the demons less fortunate than he that followed him into this new world. Most Valens are proud of their demonic heritage, however there are those that are ashamed of their violent past in the pits of Hell and want this newfound peace to last. The kingdom is very magically influenced and because of this, it prospers without any aid from outside influences.

tab tab xx░░░░░░ THE MIDPOINT xxx xoMIKISTLIxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxox

Before its destruction, Mikistli was once home to the most profound and ambitious races of them all; the Yuan Ti. The ruins can be found at the very center of the country, once prosperous with incomparable beauty now reconquered by the earth. All that remains is the palace among the rubble where very few chambers remain untouched by the demons. The rest of the kingdom has been forgotten about by the majority, however there are those from all over that call these ruins home. They mostly consist of outcasts and rejects, those that have been banished for their crimes or those that dwell within bandit camps. The magical affinity of all eight elements is strongest in Mikistli, which has allowed the earth and its inhabitants to prosper. After being untouched for so long, the spring found at the center of the palace retained healing capabilities due to the water, light, and earth elements coexisting. The creatures are normally gentle natured, albeit because of the foreign dark magic affinity mixing with the rest of the elements once night falls the majority become hostile. Those who dare enter the Mikistli ruins must proceed with caution once the sun disappears.

Desirable Demigod

User ImageUser Image

Events
                                                Mikistli Palace Ruins - We start this story where everything first began. A ceremony will take place within the mystical springs of the Mikistli Palace, binding all individual kingdoms with The Vale.

Updates
                                                5/20 - rp posted, opening postponed due to 2 week vacation
                                                5/20 - accepting characters!
                                                6/4 - back from vacation ~ getting ready for friday opening!
                                                6/5 - vampires have been added to the race list, as well as a new element, kingdom, and vale princess role.
                                                6/7 - all roles have been filled! get ready for opening!
                                                6/23 - first event!
                                                7/15 - second event!

Desirable Demigod

Desirable Demigod

Desirable Demigod

Desirable Demigod

Desirable Demigod

Desirable Demigod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff