Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Nathaniel Zathrien Mandrake
The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nathaniel Zathrien Mandrake is the name and General Combat is my game! Which means I belong to lead The Peacekeepers
As you can see I am a Man who happens to like Women
Don't worry though, I'm 22 so I know what I'm doing!
People say I have a bad habit of: "Being perhaps one of the most hard-willed members of the organization It's very easy to see that I'm quite...opinionated. My 'opinions' are not always welcome but in truth I'm just plain brutally blunt. Known to be hard-willed, determined, and focused in all area's of my life whether it be work or social yet you'll still be able to see me down at the bar with the men out-drinking the best. I've been told that I have a short-fuse but the way I prefer to see it is that people seem to be too stupid to keep the match away from the powder keg, Honestly I'm really easy to get along with as long as you stay out of my face. It's the last place you want to be. Extremely goal oriented;when I say I'm going to do something. It will be done. My word is my honor and honor is everything. But I don't really see it.
I discovered I happen to like Napping when the chance arises, drinking the kids under the table, exercising, cooking, and listening to music from the good old days.
But really don't like Being woken up, country music, hangovers, being beaten, There's more but it'd be a long list...
My life isn't just rainbow's and sunshines! "You could say I was practically raised night guard solely by my father a peacekeeper back in his own day patrolling the streets of Dublin Northern Ireland. It was also from my father I guess I acquired my strong taste for liquor as the man was notoriously constantly written up for keeping his flask on him while on-duty. I learned many things from my father while I attended my studies and trained to one day become a peacekeeper myself though that day seemed long and far off I was only ten when my world changed. A demon of great caliber somehow managed to enter from the void and had begun a killing spree that devastated the city for weeks; the people were too afraid to leave their houses even during the day. The city became a ghost town for a day...the day my father died. The demon had smashed it's way into an orphanage and my father was the first peacekeeper on the scene and as is brash ((Apparently family behavior)) was also the first to charge in. His father warred with the demon and came out victorious in the end though suffering from serious injury which later claimed his life, his father was a disgraced man however. Inside the orphanage the demon had begun feeding on multiple victims. Johnathan's father granted them mercy in exchange for disgrace, he was stripped of his title after death; I was shipped from base to base often becoming labelled as a firebrand by many a superior for my 'attitude' yet I still managed to claw my way up from the ashes of family past. But you live and learn.
I have a Passed on from my father Dual Rib-barrel modded .45 colt Encore's and I know how to use them!
My ever faithful companion just so happens to be Azariah Vorn Crassus
They give me -Armor skin: Since the joining My skin has pretty much become as tough if not as hard as that of a Sherman tank taking the same physical resistance of that of Azariah's scales. Though I can't sleep in a furnace like Azariah I've never burned myself cooking since either.
Oh I love this song! Tom Petty, American girl
I forgot to tell you something. Never ever steal from me, it'll be the last thing you do.
I wish I could escape the eyes! *Xxx- Bizkit -xxX*

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Azariah Vorn Crassus
*"Come, see the fires of hell in my eyes"

I happen to be friends with whom I happen to think highly of. It might not be to obvious at first but I am 455 years old and happen to be a Male fire drake
I happen to be quite fond of Nathaniel, cat naps in the oven, Work/Meal time((occasionally)), Tearing apart the backs of chairs..until there's no chair left...Being brushed across the scales.
but hate Pretty much everyone else ((Serious social issues)), Being woken up, A fussy meal, large bodies of water, and common household pets.
Human's just don't understand why I am Passively aggressive to everyone like the angry doberman trying to assert dominance over every other being in the house. Except well I'm about 5ft tall, 6ft from tail to nostril and 500 pounds of claw,scale, muscle; there's only one person who's word holds any value to my ear and even he has a hard time managing me sometimes. I can understand why, someone so much as looks at me wrong and I'll be jaws around their throat so quick they won't know what hit em. To them I'm just an animal with a bad attitude, to me they're ((Majority)) just a bunch of slabs of annoying meat. They can't seem to grasp that I'm not a creature to be toyed with. but I aim to make them figure out why!
My life before being bonded: I was hatched up in the mountains in northern Europe during the mid 1500's, the first few years of my life were the basic things such as learning to hunt with my siblings ((Parents abandoned the nest)) focusing mainly on rabbits and other small wildlife until we grew and got stronger. As an adolescent I was captured by a large armed groups of humans while sleeping, my siblings heard my distress and attempted to come to my rescue. It was easily more than forty against four and though valiant I watched my siblings die in vain. A few weeks passed and I remained in captivity bound by thick chain and bar my claws could not break; A strange young man in the garb of a traveller possessed of raw magical strength travelling west to the land of the celts discovered me and slew my captors freeing me from my prison he offered me the choice to come with him ((Before he let me out of the cage, probably to make sure I didn't rip him some new airways)). Stunned by the respectful manner of the human and being freed I decided to follow, it was with this human I had remained until the banishing. Upon my first bonding I was surprised to see the same fire in the young man's still youthful face however it had been a good hundred years or more since his passing. So I have passed down from generation to generation of Mandrake saddened to see an entire line repeat the same process over and over. They rise up and then go out in their blaze's of glory, always before the eldest is grown do their fires snuff out. Leaving me to wait for my call again to watch over the next spit-fire Mandrake. Their line has stood hardship for more than a century, I won't let them end now. They've become my family.
I have Claws and teeth and I know how to use them!
I have abilities you know! Armor skin/scales: My scales are practically hard as diamond and capable of bearing temperatures exceeding 2000 degree's celsius. But no I don't bathe in a volcano.
What might lie beyond the cover: I can speak but I choose not to sully my tongue with foul modern human English.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff