Welcome to Gaia! ::

Person counter!

Imma person! 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
I'm not a person! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

♣♠ Welcome and Stuff! ♦♥
To my character profile storage locker.

As you might expect, this is the home of my character profiles. Generally speaking, I make a new character for every roleplay, but these are ones that have either been made for a roleplay that never took off or have been rattling around in my head for a while.

I've tried to include anything that I think would be of use when looking for a character either for a roleplay you're interested in or to play opposite to one of your own characters: appearance, history, where they work, enemies (for plot purposes) and what kind of person (in a manner of speaking, at least) they are. I've also included a list at the bottom of each post as to what kinds of characters I think would or would not make good roleplays with them. If someone that you have in mind doesn't fit any of those descriptions, don't despair! I'm receptive to suggestions.

I think that's it! If you weren't referred here from my search thread, this will get you there--it should answer any other questions that you have about me, as a roleplayer. *nodnod* If you have any other questions or would like to engage in RP, feel free to post in my thread or send me a PM.

Table of contents:

o1. Welcome and stuff!
o2. Introduction amples not specific to these characters.
o3. Post samples not specific to these characters.
o4. Lucas W. Harper, the frustrated medium.
o5. Abigail G. Wright, the nervous medium.
o6. Cade Sharpe, the werewolf with baggage. Sample~
o7. Gwendolyn "Lyn" Birch, the werewolf police officer.
o8. Stefan Blanes, the bored vampire.
o9. Robin Stargardt, the unwilling vampire.
10. Morgan Macphearson, the damsel in shining armor. Sample~
11. Joanna Castle, the hopeful composer.

These are currently otherwise occupied c:

I'm sure that I don't have to say this, but I'm going to anyway because it makes me feel better. I guess.You are welcome
to post in my RP search thread, but not here. As for the characters, anything that you read in these posts are player knowledge and not
character knowledge. Also, please don't use or re-post anything from this page without my permission. I think that's it! Thank you!
♦♣ Intro Samples ♥♠

Quote:
I'm going to be late.

And here she thought that it was going to be such a simple afternoon. Put on the suit, poke around town and make sure everything looked okay, and grab dinner like a normal human being. But things rarely went the way they were planned, and even when it was inconvenient, Ampere took her job very seriously. Her job as the city's super hero.

It sounded trite, and as she followed the sound of the alarm, Ampere thought that she'd never actually call herself that. She hadn't even called herself Ampere; that was a stroke of brilliance by the generally quite dull newspaper, and they were the ones that had started calling her the city's super hero in the first place.

She did rather fit the part, though 'caped crusader' was applicable only in spirit; capes just weren't a good look for her. When she'd been young and foolish, the thought had occurred to her, but the resulting week had established that there would never, ever be a cape on any of the following Ampere outfits. Instead, she settled with a helmet with a tinted, bullet proof visor to protect her face and her identity. It also managed what mere hairbands could not, and contained her unruly brown curls completely.

The rest of the outfit looked rather like full police body armor, except more streamlined. Though it couldn't be seen on the outside, inside it was far more complicated than regular body armor, a network of wires and gadgets to amplify and focus her usually somewhat unimpressive power. No one wanted a hero that could turn on a lightbulb from across the room, all in all. Between the suit and the boots, Ampere looked like someone that was just shy of six feet tall--or maybe just over, depending--and of indeterminate gender. An imposing figure in black that struck from the shadows and stop villains in their tracks.

Or, you know, like a rogue police officer with an impressive built in tazer. But she hoped the former.

At least it didn't happen over dinner.

It wasn't exactly a heroic, death defying leap over to the closest means of transportation; far from leaping from building to building, Ampere simply reached up to the light atop the office building that she was currently patrolling from and disappeared into the cities electric grid. She didn't need the Batmobile to get around the city, but it did take careful concentration to navigate a complicated highway with no map and no roadsigns. It also would've been easier had it been someplace like, say, the bank, where she felt like she was every other day or so. But no, the alarm had been triggered at an electronics warehouse downtown.

This wasn't Radio Shack, either. Even Ampere couldn't afford to shop there often, and her budget was...fairly substantial, in any case. They were still a small-ish, privately owned company, but they were still working for a foothold at the forefront of engineering and electronics technology, and was one of the few companies that did so without focusing on weaponry, since that was where the money was.

The warehouse and office building, however, was still somewhat lackluster. Thankfully, the trip there was uneventful, and Ampere still managed to make it there a few minutes before the police. Maybe it'll be quick, she thought to herself, taking just a second to glance over her shoulder at the giant clock on the bank building. I've still got fifteen minutes. One could hope, right? With that thought in mind, Amp set the radio in her headset to scan for any activity and tried to figure out what the best way into the building would be. Entrances for her would be fairly numerous--anything that was hooked into an outlet would do, after all--but the last thing she wanted was to zap in in the middle of whatever was going on.
♦ ♣ Post Samples ♥ ♠

Quote:
While orientation was going on, Emmaline paid close attention to what was being said. She didn't think that it would say anything particularly groundbreaking--after all, hardly anyone listened to these things--but one never knew. Unfortunately, the half that was not paying attention was not disappointed, and anyone that was expecting something interesting was. At least it didn't last very long. As the last teacher walked off the stage, she made a notation that there were stairs on either side of the stage on her tiny map with tiny, precise dashes. Best to be thorough.

Orientation has now ended. Will the students please return to their classrooms now.

Emmaline noticed that the student next to her was talking again. Earth to Emma--he's talking to you, dummy.

"Hmm? Oh, Emmaline. Emmaline Brighton." The students trickled out around them and, for once, the faculty seemed to trickle out even faster. The nurse had not returned yet, and they had not talked about anything out of the ordinary during orientation. Interesting. With a force of will, she brought herself back to the conversation at hand rather than allowing her mind to wander--too far. "What's yours?"

Having made the finishing touches to the auditorium map, Emmaline placed the pen in the journal and closed it once more. Though she was still listening to the other student, she stood so that she could tuck the journal back in her pocket. Not that she thought she would leave it sitting somewhere, but she would be heartbroken if she did.

Quote:
User Image

The story was fascinating, but Connor was saying that a lot. Or thinking it, rather. He paid close attention as Rhe spoke, not even writing as he let all of it soak in. His mind was working like a computer, cross-referencing what he knew and what he'd heard with the tale she was weaving. Of course, it was a similar tale as to what humans had been doing to each other since they were smart enough to throw rocks at one another, so he was grudgingly accepting of it's relative inevitability. But he was coming up with...almost nothing when it came to man and mermaid.

"Hmm," was all he said at first. This time, he set his journal aside and reached for the other book that he'd brought with him. It was much older, and bound with real leather instead of the cow-friendly substitutes that had been put into play recently. The bindings weren't done by hand, but it had not been done recently, and the pages were brittle. He settled the massive writing in his lap, flipping through it.

Manticore. Matagot. Meliae. Mermaid. There it was.

There were precious few pages, a fact that he had thought Rhe would find interesting and possibly humorous when he'd grabbed the...encyclopedia, for lack of a better word. But now he searched the pages for something he thought he'd seen what felt like years ago. Hardly a mention, really.

"It is true that men must conquer," he said, without guilt. Everything must conquer. Lions took over other prides, dolphins expanded into other territories. He was sure that mermaids would expand the walls of their city, should the need arise. But the ocean was a lot larger than its above sea level counterpart, so there might never be a need. "And we hold grudges as well. Our mistakes, however, aren't so well recorded." He found the picture and the paragraph of information that he was looking for and turned the book so that she could see.

It was a picture. A simple one, not unlike cave drawings, of an androgynous figure standing knee deep in water and holding their hand out to what was more obviously a man, who was extending his hand as well. An exchange. The figure looked fairly human, except for the exaggerated scales that marked it's body, and the twirling, seaweed hair.

"It says that there used to be an exchange with people in the sea, from the best I can gather. There is mention that the exchanges stopped, but we've found so few records, we were never able to prove that it was more than just another legend." But they should've known better. Wizards should've known better. Not that one proved the existence of the other--he'd never met a vampire, for example, or could prove that they existed--but they should have more open minds than most.

. . . . . .

Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing.
It's where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more.
Terry Pratchett

Posts can be shorter than that, depending on what's going on--
telephone calls, extended dialogue, etc--but I try to mirror my partner's posts. :3
Lucas W. Harper
The frustrated medium
...and co.
1800s - modern

Basics

My name is: Lucas William Harper III
Call me: Luke
I'm a:
Who likes: ♀ [or ♂, depending on the RP]
I am: 16 [variable]
I work: as a student.
But unofficially: I talk to the dead.
My life: has been a strange one, though some would argue that it's always been an easy one. I was born to a wealthy family; my great-grandmother made a good living writing romance and adventure novels for a long time, unofficially she was a medium, too. I guess I have it better than her because at least my family was expecting...something like me, even if it was supposed to be a girl. I grew up happy, and when I turned eight and started talking to the dead, my mother (mostly) calmly explained to me what happened. No one expected Shadowman to reside with me, but I guess that's a part of the gift/curse, too. After that, I spent a lot of time bouncing around schools, first public, then private as each time I somehow screwed things up. Maybe I'll settle in somewhere.

Appearance

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140lbs
Build: A bit taller than average and lanky.
Skin tone: Fairly pale
Hair: Plane Jane Brown, and cut neatly...about three months ago. It's a little ragged looking now.
Eyes: Green, with a slight hazel look in the right light. They're partially hidden by glasses.
Face: Nondescript; oval shaped, high-ish cheekbones and a square-ish jaw. .

Friends and Family

My parents: are Lucas II and Marietta. They love me, but they hover a bit too much sometimes. I'm glad that this school is a bit farther from home.
My friends: are basically nonexistant. Every time I start to make some, I have to change schools again. The only person that has been around through everything is the Shadowman.
The Shadowman: is kind of complicated. He's a spirit, of a sort, that came to me when I came into my powers. Apparently he was a close, ah, friend? of my great-grandmothers, and looked after her, and wants to look after me too--as if I need someone else to look after me. Though I'm sure he acts in what he thinks is acting in my best interests, a lot of the escapades that have me move from school to school have to do with him.
Old flame: None. Being in the psych ward puts a crimp on your social life.
My enemy: is my distant cousin, Annalise Doubty. I'm not sure that we ever met formally--it's a complicated relation. Apparently, my great-grandmother was once a Wright instead of a Harper, and Annalise is a Wright descendant. Or something. Anyway, apparently she found out that there was a little huju on the family tree and thought that she would be the one to inherit, but it was me instead. She makes the occasional cameo in my life to make me miserable, but it doesn't usually last long.
For companionship: I'm kind of out of luck. The best I have is Shadowman, who is at once my best friend and worst enemy. I guess we're rather like siblings that way.

Personality

I like: Reading, history, listening to music of most any kind. I also enjoy playing the piano; it's one of the few things that's been a constant in my life.
I don't like: Most organized religions, Shadowman (sometimes), and sticking out in a crowd. I'd much rather disappear in the background that be the freak of a group
My good habits are: that I'm organized, polite, and generally quite studious.
My bad habits are: being somewhat snotty to both the living and the dead, as well as being notoriously anti-social. It's not that I can't socialize (mostly), I just don't want to--what's the point of trying to make friends when they'll either mock or fear me eventually and I'll just have to move again?
When it comes to a glass of water: I can't help but think that it's half empty. Think of me as the spoiled rich brat if you want, but life isn't fair no matter who you are.

Suggested Opposites:

• A ghost •
• A nonbeliever •
• Someone from a previous school •
• Someone from his current school •

Preferrably not:

• Nothing at the moment :3 •

♣♦ ... ♥♠
Abigail G. Wright
The nervous medium...
...and co.
1800s - modern

Basics

My name is: Abigail G. Wright
Call me: Abigail
I'm a:
Who likes:
I am: 26 years old
I work: as a secretary for an accounting firm.
But unofficially: I talk to the dead.
My life: started in the small town where I grew up. I had a normal childhood until I was about seven, at which point I started hearing voices. My parents thought that it was because I was possessed, which resulted in months of extra church trips, but I later found out that it's because I can talk to--and see, and touch--the lingering dead. These abilities later got me committed, because if it wasn't demons, surely it was because I'd lost my mind. Thankfully (?), a spirit guide of sorts came to me to explain everything. With his help, I managed to convince everyone that I no longer talked to invisible people--and got the hell out of dodge before they could lock me away again. I now try to live as normally as I can...though there are some obvious limitations on that.

Appearance

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 190lbs
Build: Like an hourglass...with a few extra hours. >>;;
Skin tone: Fairly pale

Hair: Plane Jane Brown, cut about shoulder-length and slightly curly.
Eyes: Green, with a slight hazel look in the right light.
Face: Round, with high cheekbones that would be more pronounced if she lost a bit of weight and fairly fully lips.

Friends and Family

My parents: are Samantha and Joe Wright. We got along a lot better before they thought I was fraternizing with demons.
My brother: is Jonathan Wright, and he's 3 years younger. We don't talk much; my parents think I'd be a bad influence.
My friends: stopped coming around after I was committed. Now it's mostly just me...and the Shadowman.
The Shadowman: is kind of complicated. He's a spirit, of a sort, that came to me when I was 11 to show me how to use and control my unique abilities. Apparently he was a close friend of the last woman in my family that had this power, my Great Aunt Rosemary. Unfortunately, their being close means that he thinks that she was better than I am at everything, and when you share your head with someone, disagreements can get...awkward.
Old flame: None. Being in the psych ward puts a crimp on your social life.
My enemy: is my cousin, Annalise Doubty. She's seven years older than I am, and we used to get along quite well--until I began talking with the lingering dead. The rest of my family either thought I was sick or possessed, but she'd apparently nagged and begged and finagled the story of Great Aunt Rosemary out of the eldest family members. Because she had/has no idea what it's like to deal with that kind of mixed blessing, she wanted to be the one to inherit the power, and thought it was her right as the first girl born of the right generation. The fact that I was the one that got it has never set well with her. If it were up to me, she could have it, but she'll never accept that.
For companionship: I have a cat. He wandered in one day and never wandered back out. Plus, Shadowman hates him, which is a bonus for me.

Personality

I like: Reading, writing, and listening to music of most any kind. I like the idea of chivalry, though I have long since stopped expecting it. I also like crown royal...which tends to get me in trouble from time to time.
I don't like: Religion, churches, Christian themed anything, or Christian religious figures. Despite the obvious, I don't like the color black--I much prefer sunny colors, despite the fact that it isn't nearly as flattering to my figure.
My good habits are: that I'm organized and exceptionally polite, which helped me get a job despite the fact that I don't have much experience. And, even if I want to live a normal life, I'm always willing to help a ghost out in his or her time of need.
My bad habits are: retreating almost entirely to fiction when reality gets a little too hard...and occasionally retreating into a bottle. Thankfully, that's a rare occurrence. Also, because there's always a lot going on in my life, I tend to let more mundane chores pile up--cleaning usually, and especially the laundry.
When it comes to a glass of water: I try, almost desperately, to think of it as half full. If I spent my life thinking about all of the bad things that I was surrounded with, I really would go crazy.

Suggested Opposites:

• A ghost •
• A nonbeliever •
• Someone from a seance •
• Someone from the hospital where she was committed •
(An orderly or another patient)

Preferrably not:

• none at the moment :3 •

♣♦ "Death is terrifying because it is so ordinary.
It happens all the time."
Susan Cheever
♥♠
Cadeon A. Sharpe
The werewolf with baggage.
Modern.

Basics

My name is: Cadeon Sharpe
Call me: Cade
I'm a:
Who likes:
I am: 32 years old.
I work: co-owner of a gym/fitness center.
But unofficially: I'm a werewolf.
My life: was going just fine until recently. Sure, my mother died when I was very young, but I was only three--my vague memories of her and the support of my father meant that I was never unhappy. I was even happy when he remarried; I like Nora. Liked Nora. Anyway, it was a little strange when they had children of their own, because I'd thought that, at twenty three, I was a little too old to get any more siblings and they were a little too old to be thinking about it, but there you have it. I enjoyed visiting, but I have my own life--I dropped out of college most of the way through, but I had a good head on my shoulders and so did my friend, and we decided to open our own business. It was hard the first few years (what small business isn't in the black for the first 24 months?) but it worked out well in the end. I met my girlfriend there--she's the physical therapist we consult before adding a new torture device to the kill-yourself-thin section--and we moved in together about a year later. And then...my parents died. A freak car accident. It takes a lot to kill a werewolf, so be grateful that you weren't the one who had to ID the bodies. As devastated as I was that my father and Nora were gone, I couldn't begin to imagine how my brother and sister felt, which was why I had already moved into their house and stepped in with the boys even before the will pointed out that I was the godfather (I was young and stupid then. I'm six weeks older now and a lifetime more experienced--I still would've done it, but I'd have paused just a second to think about the implications first). Unfortunately, my girlfriend wasn't ready to be my wife, and certainly wasn't ready to be a mother, so she moved back into her own place and left me with nary a word of remorse, only condolences over my loss. So now I'm trying to sell my condo, run my business, and watch look after two broken-hearted nine year olds while coming to terms with my own grief. The past six weeks have been hell.

Appearance

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210lbs
Build: Like...well, a body builder. He's got wide shoulders and muscles that are more than toned, they're sculpted. He liked lifting weights before he opened a gym, and it shows.
Skin tone: tanned. He doesn't just lift weights, and it's not all indoors. Up until recently, he was fairly active in outdoor activities as well.
Hair: Light brown and ever in need of a trim. It's not so long that he has to pull it back in a ponytail--or could, for that matter--but he only gets his hair cut once every few months, and usually only because it gets in his eyes.
Eyes: A strange, brown-amber color.
Face: It's almost a rectangle face, with high, blunt cheekbones and a slightly crooked nose--it's clear that it was broken at some point and, while set by a doctor, never quite went back to the way it was.

Friends and Family

My parents: are gone. My mother, Julie, died when I was three, and I was raised by my father, Andrew, until I was nearly twelve. It was then when he married Nora, and even though I always just knew her as Nora, I was very fond of her. I guess they waited until after I was grown up and out on my own to have another round of kids, which looking back, I can't help but appreciate. Unfortunately, a freak car accident took the both of them six weeks ago.
My siblings: are twins. Bethany and Benjamin were born when I was 23, and they're 9 now. They're having almost as hard of a time adjusting as I am, because before, I was The Cool Older Brother--almost more like an honorary uncle than anything. And now I'm stepping in as parent, and everything has changed. Things are reasonably calm now, and I'm hoping it will continue to be after the dust settles. The other thing I'm worried about is that, since Nora was human, only the firstborn is a werewolf--and, despite the fact that they're twins, they are seven minutes apart, and that leaves Bethany with the family resemblance, if you will. Besides twin-strife that it might cause later, it also means that I have to hire a babysitter every full moon so that Bethany and I can run; I'm beginning to think that she suspects, but she hasn't said anything, and she hasn't left--thank God. She's been one of the few blessings recently.
My friends: are worried about me, and for the most part, are understanding of the situation. There's the co-owner of my business, who has been a friend for so long they're almost family anyway--they've been a blessing, allowing me to come and go as I need to for Beth and Ben. There are a few other friends who I don't see as often since I've gone feet first into parenting, and then there are the friends that I had when I was me-and-Gina and not just me; we don't really talk anymore.
Old Flame: Ah, Gina. We met at work. I didn't thin we were going to see each other socially at first since she's got Rules about romance in the workplace, but I convinced her--eventually--that rules were made to be broken. She's a physical therapist, and I'm a personal trainer, so we had a lot in common. We dated for a year, had a blast, and decided to move in together. She gave up her over-priced apartment and moved into my two bedroom condo. And then my parents died. At first, she seemed just as devastated as I was--it had been almost two years. Another year or so and they might've been her in-laws. But everything changed when I took over parenting for Beth and Ben. She made sure that I was the named godparent, not some distant uncle (we're not close to our relatives--we talk, but packs need space). She 'watched the condo' when I moved in. And then she finally left me, saying that she wasn't ready to be a mother or a wife, and that was what I needed with any woman in my life. It's not--God, I need any ties to my old life right about now--but I couldn't convince her of that. So she left me, moved out of my condo (and took the damned plasma TV she'd bought me for my birthday) and now I'm a bit burned out on the species. I mean, gender.
My enemy: I can't say that I have an enemy to speak of. There's this crazy guy that lives a few streets down that swears we're all demons from hell, but I never take him too seriously. Nora did, hence the security alarms on the house despite the fact that--at the time--there were two werewolves living there, but I just think he's a loon.
For companionship: I go to my partner. We've been together a long time, and they're really the only one that understands what's going on.

Personality

I like: lifting weights, most outdoor activities (hiking, biking, etc.) a cold beer and a crazy hockey game. And Mozart, when the mood strikes me. Most of the time it's something entirely different.
I don't like: swimming (werewolves are notoriously bad swimmers), fishing (boring as hell), country music (twangy as hell and sad), and vegetables. So sue me. I also don't like entitled customers and women that assume I want to set them up in the kitchen, with a pup or two, sans shoes. That's barbaric.
My good habits are: I'm dedicated, keep my word, loyal, and generally work hard at any task that I assign myself to. I also try to keep the house clean, but with three now instead of one and a woman that cleaned the toilet every freaking week, that's gotten a little out of hand.
My bad habits are: procrastinating on things like accounting and shopping, tracking mud through the house, and staying up waaaaay to late on whatever it is that I'm working on. I also get a bit too worked up over hockey games, and occasionally have a bit of a temper.
When it comes to a glass of water: Half. Empty. I used to be one of those the-damned-glass-has-freaking-water-in-it types, but you know what? It's half empty, and getting lower every day. I'm just hoping that everything evens out before it's empty.

Suggested Opposites:

• The babysitter •
• His partner/the co-owner of his business •
• An Other •
• A teacher at their school •

Preferably not:

• Nothing comes to mind •
(I'll update if it does)

♣♦ To be filled in later. ♥♠

Sample Introduction
Just what I need. Something else to worry about.

Cade was bitter when he looked outside and saw the moving van; he'd felt like that since the 'for sale' sign had come down. There was already so much else going on at the moment, really the last thing that he needed to worry about was having someone right next door. Someone else to get to know, for Beth and Ben to get to know. Someone else to worry about in--he checked the calendar--less than a week. Damn.

Of course he knew that it wasn't the new owner's fault. It wasn't their fault that his father and Nora--his stepmother--had died in that car accident six weeks ago. It wasn't their fault that Cade was having almost as much trouble adjusting as his nine year old siblings. He knew that it wasn't their fault that them buying that house just reminded him that the condo that he'd just moved out of hadn't sold yet. But it didn't make any of it any better, or any easier.

Sighing, Cade muttered under his breath, telling himself to get a grip. His being in such a surly mood wasn't going to help any of them. Beth and Ben had even headed outside for the afternoon to grab a few hours of sunlight; he'd been trying to get them to do that more for weeks. There was that to be grateful for. When he saw Beth stand up and walk out of the view of the kitchen window, he decided that it was time to soak up a few rays himself.

Outside, the twins sat on the porch, Ben playing his PSP--a near permanent attachment to his hand--and Beth used colored pencils to draw a leaf that she'd found and taken a fancy to. And twins they were, if their appearance was any indication; both of them had gotten their monter's fair hair and complexion, with a sprinkle of freckles across the bridge of their nose. They were also both all arms and legs, at least for the moment--in a few years they were going to be quite tall, though for the moment neither one of them reached past Cade's shoulder.

A second glance showed that, while they were twins, they still had a lot of differences. Ben wasn't nearly as well groomed as his very slightly older sister, with slightly shaggy hair that fell down around his ears and jeans that had holes in the knees. The gaming t-shirt and black chucks had the same clean but well-worn look to them, and his eyes--focused solely on the gleaming PSP in his hands and the game therein--were a bright green, though at the moment they looked more mildly bored than anything.

Bethany on the other hand was surprisingly well accessorized. Pink shoes and pink shorts coordinated perfectly, and her white button up shirt--pristine except for a few marker dots and pencil shavings--matched the fluffy white hair bow that kept her long blond tresses at the nape of her neck and out of her face. The only thing that didn't seem to match was the black clip that held her bangs back, away from her eyes that were an interesting shade of brown. It was almost amber, really, and striking even if it was unusual. Also unlike her brother, she wasn't so focused on her drawings that she didn't notice that there was some strange activity going on next door, and was curious enough to go check it out.

Carefully setting her pencils and paper down, Beth stood and brushed the pencil shavings off of her shorts before she took the steps two at a time, crossing the lawn so that she could get a better look at the goings-on. When the woman dropped her clothes, she winced, and skipped the rest of the way to the white picket fence.

"Hey lady," she asked, peering over the top, "Do you need help with that?"

Not long after she'd approached the fence, the door to the house opened. The house itself was a reasonably large cottage style home, painted a sunny yellow to compliment the white porch that extended from the front and wrapped around the side. Inside, it was a little bigger than it's neighbor, with three bedrooms and one bath upstairs with a loft looking over the living room area. The living room opened up into the formal dining room and the kitchen. With a study downstairs as well, it seemed like there should be plenty of room for the three of them, but Cade was finally starting to understand why his dad and Nora had been talking about getting a bigger one. He shook himself out of that thought.

"Beth?" he called, questioning. When she turned, they shared a glance in that same, odd non-brown eyes. His hair was a bit darker, and he was certainly a bit taller; Cade was just above six feet, and his active lifestyle showed in his build and tan. Jeans, a white t-shirt and no shoes showed more of a resemblance to the boy that was plugged in on the porch still, and it was clear that there was some resemblance.

Though it generally wasn't a problem with people in the neighborhood--friends, or people that his parents had known--he was technically old enough to be Ben and Beth's father at 32, which had brought some awkward conversations at the grocery store.
Gwendolyn "Lyn" Birch
The independent werewolf.
Modern.

Basics

My name is: Gwendolyn Birch
Call me: Lyn. Or Gwen, I guess. It doesn't matter.
I'm a:
Who likes:
I am: 29 years old.
I work: As a police officer. Narcotics.
But unofficially: I'm a werewolf.
My life: started in a small farming community a few hours outside of the city where I live now. My whole pack--my family--was there, and it was a supportive arrangement. God, it was stifling though. You can't make your own decisions, or your own mistakes. Everything that you are is about the pack, so I had to get out of there. Though no one liked it, I went through the police academy and became a police officer, becoming a specialist in hunting down narcotics because of my...special abilities. Other than having to call in sick every. Freaking. Full. Moon, it works pretty well.

Appearance

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170lbs
Build: A few curves, but mostly hips and lean muscles.
Skin tone: tanned from years of working on the farm and her affinity for the outdoors.
Hair: Brown, cut at the shoulder and usually done at Sports Clips. It just needs to be cut, alright? It doesn't have to be fancy.
Eyes: Amber.
Face: It's an oval shape with a strong chin--though so strong that it isn't striking on a woman instead of a man. She's got sharp eyes and sharp cheekbones, and her lips aren't too shabby looking when they aren't pinched in disapproval.

Friends and Family

My parents: are Miriam and Connor Birch. They're almost sickeningly happy together, with one another, and with their life. If I'm honest with myself, I'm a little jealous.
My brothers: are Cameron and Jason. I grew up the youngest of 3, but rather than being spoiled, I grew up one of the boys, always trying to keep up. My brothers and I still keep in touch, and we're pretty close, even though they don't understand why I had to leave the farm.
My friends: are my crazy cat-lady neighbor and my partner. I'm almost always with one or the other of them--as much as I wanted my independence, it's a little hard not to be surrounded by pack sometimes.
Old Flame: Dorian Richardson. Man, he was a stud--worked in a neighboring farm for a while where he and I got to know one another. It's reasonably well known in those parts that our particular family has a condition where we get a little furry from time to time, so there didn't have to be any great reveal or some other Jerry Springer s**t. But we never got real serious, and he started going steady with--and eventually settled down with--a human woman. I'd love to say that it didn't effect me, but I'd be lying.
My enemy: Jillian Wiles, AKA Strawberry Scream. Lame, isn't it? But strippers and hookers aren't known for their originality. I picked her up a couple of times for possession and prostitution, but even though I could never prove that she has her own ring of dealers and hookers, she thinks I've got it out for her. Worse, I think she suspects that something isn't quite right with me. She has the potential to be a real pain in my a**.
For companionship: I go to my neighbor, but I'm with my partner so often during the week that seeking out someone elses company almost isn't needed. I like (him/her), and respect (him/her), and that's a rare thing.

Personality

I like: my job, action movies, and Bruce Lee. I also like my privacy, working out, swimming and cooking. I like to eat, but I don't really like eating out, so it follows, doesn't it?
I don't like: Romantic comedies, parties, the smell of cigarettes (and pretty much anything else you can smoke, hence being in narcotics) and air fresheners. I'm also a tad claustrophobic, but not enough to give me trouble regularly.
My good habits are: keeping the house incredibly clean (just call me Holly Homemaker and get it over with), the dishes done and the clothes washed and put away. I drive exactly the speed limit (do you know that speeding only saves you an average of between two and three minutes per trip?), and I always keep my word. I've been told that being honest is a good habit, but the way people react sometimes makes me wonder if they didn't wish I was a little less honest sometimes.
My bad habits are: lacking tact. I guess that's the line between honesty and too much honesty, but they asked, right? Also, I don't spend a lot of time on my personal appearance, with the PR lady wishes that I would for public appearances. I'm always clean, but my hairs generally a little shaggy, and forget makeup. And...I might or might not pretend not to hear people when they invite me to social functions. I think it gets the message across.
When it comes to a glass of water: it's got water in it. I guess it's half full, because practically speaking, worrying doesn't get you anything more than trouble sleeping and possibly indigestion.

Suggested Opposites:

• Her partner •
• A wolf from a local pack •
• A vet •

Preferably not:

• A drug dealer •

Stefan L. Blanes
The bored vampire.
Modern.

Basics

My name is: Stefan Blanes
Call me: Stefan, though I've gone by many names over the years.
I'm a:
Who likes: ♀ (for the most part)
I am: 19, if you judge by appearance. If not, I'm nearing 51.
I work: as a graveyard shift gas station attendant.
But unofficially: I'm a vampire.
My life: started downtown, in a big city. I was a good kid, for a while. But I fell in with the wrong crowd in high school, started drinking and doing drugs, and eventually joined a rag-tag gang. We were small then, fighting tooth and nail for our own turf, when one of my buddies said they'd found a way to up the ante. I agreed the be a guinea pig...until I realized what it entailed. I tried to turn back, but it was too late. I killed most of my old posse when I woke up three days later and fell in with the vampire that turned me--I knew him only as Scarecrow. I spent almost three decades feeding off the gutters of society, the drunks, the druggies, in an attempt to get the high that I'd known when I was alive. Alive or undead, I was an addict, though it was never quite the same afterward. But at some point, I realized that I was bored. More than bored, the spark that made me want to see another day was gone. And vampires without a reason to live is not only the peak of irony, it's also the reason many of them walk out into the sun...or go rogue. I'm still too attached to myself, but in an attempt to find...something...I've turned my un-life around. I'm working at a gas station, making my own money. Paying rent, buying instead of stealing (mostly) and I haven't killed anyone in almost two years. It's a small start, but I'm hoping it'll keep me from doing something drastic.

Appearance

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185lbs
Build: Trim and somewhat lanky, though he's got fairly well defined muscles and broader shoulders than one might expect on someone with such a lean build.
Skin tone: It's clear that it used to be tanned and healthy, reflecting his Mexican heritage, but now what was tall-dark-handsome material is almost yellow, and slightly sickly looking. In strong light, he gets asked a lot if he's feeling well. Death has not been kind to his complexion.

Hair: Black and somewhat shaggy, it lacks most any luster, even though it's always clean.
Eyes: Brown. Not doe brown or chocolate brown. Just...brown.
Face: Between round and oval, with somewhat broad cheekbones and nose and a square chin. At first glance, he seems attractive, though there's something...off...that you just can't put your finger on.

Friends and Family

My parents: are Tabitha and Marcus Blanes. We were very close until high school, and I still had a great fondness for them when I was killed.
My brothers: are Joseph, Matthew and Marcus Jr. We're very close in age, and were the best of friends...until I found a new group of friends. Marcus Jr. especially tried to get me out of that life--being the oldest, he tries to take care of everyone--but I had my mind made up. As far as they know, they still think I'm dead. It's just as well. They all got older, graduated from high school. Matthew and Marcus Jr. graduated from college, and all three of them had their own lives and their own families. A dead-beat, druggie brother wasn't good for that kind of scene, much less a dead-beat, druggie vampire.
My friends: are few and far between, now. I learned better than to let someone get so close that they feel entitled to make decisions for you.
Old Flame: Jennifer Michaels. Is it strange that I still remember her? We were like Romeo and Juliet in high school...well, if Romeo had never gotten the balls to ask Juliet to go out with him. She was uptown, classy, and way to good for me, especially once I fell in with the bad crowd. I left her alone after I died, though, as much as I wanted to talk to someone other than that creepy b*****d, Scarecrow, but no one needs this in their life. I did keep an eye on her, though. She married to the football star, had a few kids, stayed in a lackluster marriage and...died at 49 of a freak heart attack. I try not to wonder if she'd have been happier with me.
My enemy: is Conrad Worth, and any of his progeny. His b*****d brother Richard was the one that drugged me and served me up on a platter to Scarecrow, and he was the first one I went after once I'd woken up. Conrad always tried to take care of his younger brother, even when he started doing drugs and dabbling in gang war, and when he was killed--quite spectacularly, I might add--it messed him up a little. We've had our run ins, and he lives because I used to feel bad for him and because he's good at what he does. But I don't feel bad for him anymore, and I never regretted what I did.
For companionship: I rent a basement apartment downtown, and it's only a few blocks away from nightlife. I can go and pick someone up for the evening if I want to do more than dine and dash, but that's the only kind of companionship I'm interested in. Well, I also know a few people online, but that doesn't really count.

Personality

I like: playing video games and competing online. I picked it up because I think playing the part of the late-teens-early-twenties stereotype is funny, but then I realized that I liked it. And, I won't lie: I like sex. A lot. >3
I don't like: Vampire stuff, holy water, churches, blah blah blah. I don't like vampire or people that hurt children. Also, I don't like movie portrayals of werewolves, hospitals (they smell bad), or people that eat garlic (they taste bad).
My good habits are: that I'm fastidious about counting down the drawer and straightening up shop before I leave at the end of my shift. I'm a good sport when playing games online (as long as I'm competing against a good sport--otherwise, prepare for the flame of your life, a*****e) and I always check ID if I pick up a partner that looks too young.
My bad habits are: not listening when someone else is talking--generally, what they're saying is less important. I have been known to take advantage of drunk women from time to time, and I've got a nasty temper--if you irk me, I won't think much about massive retaliation.
When it comes to a glass of water: I don't like water, really, and I think that's a stupid analogy. It's water. It's in a glass. Half full or half empty, there's still the same amount in it, right?

Suggested Opposites:

• A gamer •
• Someone who disapproves of or dislikes vampires •
• A child in danger (for non-romantic RP) •

Preferably not:

• Another vampire •

♣♦ To be filled in later.
Robin McKinley, Sunshine
♥♠
Robin E. Stargardt
The unwilling vampire
Modern

Basics

My name is: Robin Eugena Stargardt
Call me: Robin
I'm a:
Who likes:
I am: 26
I work: writing articles and horoscopes for The Weekly Starr, a crappy tabloid.
But unofficially: I'm a vampire.
My life: didn't suck too terribly...until about six months ago. Sure, I grew up in a single parent household, but how many people don't at this point? My mom did the best she could, even though she wasn't home a lot, so I turned to literature. Eventually an insatiable appetite for fiction turned into a love of non-fiction, which sparked my interest in journalism. I put myself through school getting good grades to make sure that I could keep my meager scholarships and working at the library so that I could get a degree in Journalism with a minor in graphic design. I can write and lay out my own articles. Everything was going well and I'd actually landed my first job and was working up the ladder--when I died. It's in every newspaper, in every horror story that your tells you; I was at a bar celebrating and I picked up the wrong guy. I woke up three days later and my life was ruined. I quit my job and had to take one at a stupid tabloid where I could only work nights--they like that kind of angle. At least I can get a job, so I can live my life as normally as I possibly can.

Appearance

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150lbs
Build: Slightly broad of shoulder, but with nice curves to set it off.
Skin tone: Ghostly pale.

Hair: Sandy-blond to mid-back and curly.
Eyes: Chocolate brown.
Face: She's got a sweet, girl-next-door face. It's round with somewhat high cheekbones and a cupids-bow mouth.

Friends and Family

My parents: have been separated for a long time. My mom, Catherine, and I were never really close--she worked long hours and was hardly ever home. I haven't seen Tom since I was ten.
My friends: think that I've lost my mind. I can't exactly tell them that I've become a vampire, can I? I still go out with them sometimes, as long as it's after dark, but they're slowly writing me off. I can't blame them.
Old flame: I guess you could call Alexander an old flame. We met at a bar (yeah, that guy) when I got my first (and only) big break at the paper that I was working at. We hit it off. I mean, come on--tall, dark, handsome, accent, he was a total hottie, and he seemed interested in the same things I was. He came home with me and, in the midst of passion, killed me. Because it wasn't bad enough that he turned me into a freak of nature, he still comes by for a place to stay and a booty call every couple of months, and because he's the one that turned me, I can't say no. It's the pits.
My enemy: is the same as my old flame. I hate him more than I've ever hated anything else in my life...and I guess my after life, too. If I could, I'd kill him myself.
For companionship: I'm s**t out of luck. I can go out with my friends from time to time, but no one's really comfortable around me anymore. It's like they know, without really knowing. And I can't confide in them, or in the people that I work with. It gets kinda lonely sometimes, but I'm stubborn.

Personality

I like: Reading (usually nonfiction, but fiction was my first love), getting to the bottom of a mystery and finding the facts. I used to like cooking, jogging in the park in the morning and a few other daytime activities, but those are lost to me now. I'm still somewhat finding myself.
I don't like: the dark, vampires (I hate vampires, actually), dusting, cats, 'comedy' movies, and all shows and movies that turn vampires into something that even remotely resembles humanity.
My good habits are: that I work for what I want, and that I'm tenacious at whatever I do. I'm not a quitter, which I suppose is why I'm still alive...at least in a manner of speaking. I don't have much in the way of dishes anymore, but with no hobbies, I keep everything quite clean.
My bad habits are: that I still occasionally buy food to put in the fridge, even though it just sits there and goes bad. I occasionally turn into a serious pessimist and sit around and mope. My worst habit is putting off the needed feeding, because...I like it. I like it a lot. If I put it off too much, I don't really remember what I do, I just wake up later with blood in my mouth.
When it comes to a glass of water: I don't have anything to do with water anymore, but I'd have to say the glass of blood is half empty, you've just got to learn to deal with it.

♣♦ "It's funny, vampires have been a fact of human existence since before history began,
and yet in our heart of hearts I don't think we really believe in them. Every time one of us
meets up with one of them we don't believe in them all over again. of course in most cases a
human meeting up with a vampire is looking at their immediate death and so not believing it is
the last forlorn hope..."
Robin McKinley, Sunshine
♥♠
Morgan Macphearson
The damsel in shining armor.

Basics

My name is: Morgan Macphearson
Call me: Morgan
I'm a:
Who likes: ♀, though it's not something that I've given much thought.
I am: 26 years old.
I work: as a knight.
But unofficially: I'm the only woman in the troupe.
My life: used to be fairly normal. I was one of three children, the youngest in a farming family. My father and older brothers would work the field during the day, and on Sundays take what extra produce we had to market to sell. Mother and I would stay home cooking and cleaning, and she would teach me how to knit and mend clothing. Being on the outskirts of our little town, however, meant that we were occasionally subject to the unsavory sort that occasionally passed through, but we never imagined that they would wait until my father was gone hunting and set upon the house like wolves. They killed my brothers outright, and my mother...what was done to her isn't fit to be discussed. The only thing that I have to be thankful for is that I was too young to warrant such attention, so they simply slit my throat and left me for dead. They were in a hurry, however, and left their job on me undone, and my father had the time to get me to a healer before it was too late. Once I had healed, I realized that, with my brothers gone and my mother in no state to help anyone, he needed a son to help him. To farm, to hunt, to protect, and so, in a manner of speaking, I became the son that he needed. Eventually, we sold our tiny plot of land because even then it was too much for two people alone, and mother seemed to do better in the relative safety of the city. Father began work at a larger inn there and mother mended clothing when she was of a mind to, and I apprenticed myself to become a knight. After years of working with my father, other than farm, fighting was all I knew how to do.

Appearance

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 165lbs
Build:She's not particularly tall, but she is somewhat broad of shoulders. A muscular frame is proof of how hard she works to keep up with the men of her troop, but there is a distinctly feminine form underneath it. She's got a trim waistline and curves at the hips.
Skin tone: Tanned, from days outside in the sun. She's also got freckles across the bridge of her nose and down her forearms.
Hair: Curly, blond, and always kept cropped short.
Eyes: Doe brown.
Face: She's got an oval face with high cheekbones and strong features. She's got surprisingly soft-looking lips, and a horrifying scar that runs diagonally down her throat.

Friends and Family

My parents: Mathias and Matilda. My father works hard to support my mother in the somewhat...broken state that she has been in since the attack where my brothers were killed. My father and I are still close, though he does somewhat feel like he stole what would've been my life.
My brothers: are dead. It has been long enough now that I can recall them and the memory of their death doesn't get in the way.
My friends: are the men that I work with, and I would hardly call them friends. I trust them at my back, but I have only my father to talk with and confide in. My mother thinks that I am some young man that father took in to help with the farm.
Old Flame: Jonas Winters, a boy that lived in the town close to where our farm was. I was trying to be as normal a girl as I could at the time, but when a kiss gives you a panic attack, it's unlikely that the relationship is going to last. Since then, I haven't had the time or inclination to socialize much, even if I could find someone that would be interested.
My enemy: is Ian Vanness. He is the man that occasionally challenges me for my position, and he is incredibly bitter about the fact that he has yet to win it from me, honestly or otherwise. I sleep with one eye open when he is in town.
For companionship: I go to my father. He and I became very close, almost out of necessity after my brothers were killed and mother was no longer able to work, and we have remained close.

Personality

I like: taking a moment to myself, sitting outside and enjoying the view. Taking care of the horses. Having a drink and engaging in conversation. My life and my job are largely things that must be done, and while I'm not bitter about it, they aren't things that I particularly enjoy.
I don't like: bandits/mercenaries, the fact that I will never be as strong as a man, foul play, dresses and womens' shoes. Mercenaries and bandits are basically assumed to be at the top of the list, as I'm as likely to kill one of them as talk go them civilly.
My good habits are: fully applying myself to whatever task I undertake, keeping my equipment (armor, weapon, horse, etc) clean and in working order (of course) and speaking respectfully--to those that are respectful to me.
My bad habits are: that occasionally I have a problem with my temper, and when I'm angry enough I tend to act rashly. One could also argue that I'm too prideful, and few dainty, feminine qualities to balance it out.
When it comes to a glass of water: ...I would like to drink it? Water is for using, not for debating.

♥♠ "Once you say things can't get any worse, someone takes the opportunity
to rise to the occasion. The best you can to in response is succeed anyway."
♦♣

Sample Post
Riordan thanked her, nodded solemnly, and agreed not to make her sew him back up again. This was not his first encounter with the unfortunate end of an arrow, nor was it likely to be the last; he knew how to carefully move--helped up from his position on the ground by Lucas--so as to not tear the stitches, and how to settle into the wagon in a manner that would at least be serviceable for the duration of the trip. He also had no doubts as to what a woman could do when properly motivated, having fought alongside Morgan for some years now, and had no desire to test those waters.

Zeke took a bit more work, and both Mat and Lucas were needed to help move him. Though he tried to maintain his composure, it was fairly easy to tell the amount of discomfort he was in as they settled him in next to Riordan. All of the other knights breathed a sigh of relief once it was done.

Supervising the transportation of her wounded man, Morgan didn't notice that Miss Ward was checking her for injury. All in all, there wasn't much to see--no different from any warrior that had been on the front line. Though she was certainly dirty, the rain had gone a long way to wash away the blood that she'd been splattered with, and it was at least fairly clear that hardly any of it had been hers. What injuries she had suffered were minor, and though riding back with the ache in her shoulder and knee would not make the trip pleasant, it was by no means close to the wounds that Zeke and Riordan had acquired. On the other hand, what would be fairly obvious was the somewhat horrifying scar that stretched across her throat diagonally; it was old, and had been at least reasonably well-tended at the time, but no less startling at first glance. Yes, things most certainly could've been worse.

Mentally giving herself a shake, Morgan reminded herself that the doctor was addressing her.

"Morgan Macphearson," she introduced herself. She was nowhere near as well known as damned Ian Vanness, and because it was a fairly unisex name, those that had heard of her might or might not have assumed that it was a man named Morgan Macphearson that occasionally skulked along in his shadow. Morgan and her troops had their own fair share of successes and battles, but they were less flashy and certainly less renowned. She didn't mind so much--it meant that no one saw them coming.

"It's a pleasure, though obviously the circumstances could've been better." As Lucas and Mat stepped back out of the wagon, she added, "Also, that's Matrim and Lucas; Ezekial and Riordan are in the wagon." Morgan had no idea if the woman would remember what all of their names were, but she didn't want the rest of the knights that had come to remain anonymous. Each of them nodded in turn while Lucas headed in the direction of the front of the wagon and Mat went to the horses to secure those without riders. Before Mat could complete his task, Morgan spoke again.

"Mi--Sam,"--habits were hard to break--"where would you like to ride? The wagon will keep you out of the rain, but you're also welcome to take one of the horses if you'd rather."

"You're welcome to mine, if you'd like," Lucas said as he climbed onto the wagon. He wouldn't be riding for the trip back, either way.
Joanna W. Castle
The hopeful composer.
Modern.

Basics

My name is: Joanna Castle
Call me: I've been called Jo, but I prefer Joanna.
I'm a:
Who likes: ♂ (That bit in college doesn't count, does it?)
I am: 24 years old.
I work: waitress/baker at a diner.
But unofficially: I'm a composer.
My life: started in a small town in Tennessee, where I grew up. I led what others might call a boring life, but I loved it--my family, my sister, and me. We even had a dog. But living and working in the same small town and marrying my high school sweetheart just wasn't what I wanted with my life, so I went to college and got my degree in music theory so that I could be a composer. For the moment I'm still working my college job, but one day. One day I'll be composing music for movies and games, not just...the Smell Free deodorant jingle.

Appearance

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110lbs
Build: Not quite boyishly flat, but paired with her personality, it seems pixie like and cute. She's got a bit of hip and a bit of boob to break up her otherwise uninspiring figure, thankfully.
Skin tone: pale, despite attempts at tanning, and she's got a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and on her arms.
Hair: It's bright and copper colored. Thankfully, she leaned towards her dads brown hair at the last minute rather than her mother's flaming red--there are fewer jokes about her temper that way. But it's just past shoulder length, straight, and usually pulled back in a ponytail, though there always seem to be a few strands framing her face.
Eyes: Green.
Face: Heart shaped and friendly. Her eyes seem a little on the large side, with softer cheekbones and lips that are cute, if not particularly full and pouty.

Friends and Family

My parents: are Bill and Wanda. My father retired from the railroad when I was young and my mother is the secretary at a leather and belting company. They're happy--mostly--but they lead fairly simple lives. I just want more than that.
My sister: Cheryl thinks that I'm crazy for leaving home, and picking music as a career. She got a two year degree in cosmotology at the local college and owns her own Salon now. And, of course, she married her high school sweetheart.They aren't quite as happy as my parents, but there's a child on the way, so there's more praise than you can shake a stick at. I, of course, often get asked why I'm not more like my sister in that regard.
My friends: are mostly at home still, but we talk regularly, either on the phone or via e-mail. I'm only really acquainted with the people that I work with, and we get along--for the most part--and I'm very close with my landlady. I rent the upper level of her home, and she teaches me her family recipes when she's feeling a little lonely.
Old Flame: I dated this guy through college--Liam McCarthy--and I thought he hung the sun, moon and stars. He was a little spindly, but he had this hair, and this voice, and magic happened when he played the piano. We'll just say he's good with his hands. Unfortunately, I'm not the only one that thinks that, and all through our relationship he promised that he'd change. When I graduated, I finally decided that I'd had enough and left him to find another sucker to put up with him and his philandering ways.
My enemy: Jodene Proctor. I have no idea why she hates me so much, but we've been at each other's throats since elementary school. My middle school, even the principal knew not to put us in the same room together, much less the same classroom. In high school, we were both suspended for two weeks after a fight that took three teachers and one janitor with a two by for to break up. The best I can guess is that our families don't get along all that well, and years of hearing about it put weird thoughts in her head. I hope I never have the opportunity to find out.
For companionship: I have a female betta fish, and she has a pet snail. Much as I love my landlady, she nixed the idea of my getting a dog, even though I bribed her with chocolate swirl cheesecake with my hand made dark chocolate topping. Ruby and I get along fine, though, and I didn't even have to house break her.

Personality

I like: listening to and writing music, baking, and experimenting with recipes. I also like going out to the movies and then for Sundaes, and doing foolish things in the park like flying a kite or swinging. I like enjoying the little things in life.
I don't like: horror movies, heavy metal (though epic metal and classic rock aren't too bad), snakes, video games, and people talking down to me. That really gets me.
My good habits are: keeping a clean and well stocked kitchen, I always see things through to the end, and I'm very thorough. I'd also like to think that I'm friendly and polite to...well, mostly everyone. There are a few exceptions.
My bad habits are: sleeping in late, becoming so engrossed in my work that I don't notice what's going on around me, and I'm terribly forgetful sometimes. I also eat too much chocolate when I'm feeling bad.
When it comes to a glass of water: half full!

Suggested Opposites:

• An Other •
(Mythical creature, werewolf, vampire, super, etc.)
• A relative of Jolene Proctor •
• Someone that works at a bakery/rival restaurant •

Preferably not:

• An average person •
(At least, without an interesting plot to go along with it)

Link to cool symbol directory

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas