Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

by:SiofraTural

.::M.E.M.B.E.R.S__O.N.L.Y::.

Hello, and welcome to Station 3. If you are one of the lucky people that RP with meā€¦then you are automatically a member of this thread!! Yay you. This thread is for all those who are either RP-ing with me or have Rp-ed with me in the past. Here you can chat, plan or just be random (which i encourage).

So...If you don't rp with me....why are you still reading this???

-griffinyasha

~Fan ART~

User Image [by Griffinyasha] User Image [by Griffinyasha] User Image by Griffinyasha] User Image [by McChelly] User Image by Griffinyasha] User Image [By Griffinyasha] User Image [By Griffinyasha] User Image [By Griffinyasha] User Image [By Griffinyasha] User Image [By Griffinyasha]
.::R.U.L.Z.::.

1: follow the Gaia TOS
2: This is a Members only thread, if you're name isn't on the list...then you arn't allowed to post till you're a member.
3: Rulz are apt to change and be added, i'll notify you of this in an announcement.
4. if you are a fan of a 1x1 RP you can comment about the story lines here on this thread. if you do this, you'll become a 'bigger fan' untill you are the 'biggest fan'.

~~~

.::H.O.W. D.O. I. J.O.I.N.?::.

If you'd like to join...well....first off you'd have to be RPing with me either through PM or on a thread somehwere.....other then that there really isn't any other way you can join. lol. unless we talk about it...but other then that youre kinda SOL

NEW!

There is now a second way to become a member of Station 3. this second possibility of membership is possible if one were to become a fan of a 1x1 RP. they have to notify me that they are a fan and of which RP they are following, this is the only other way one can become a member.
.::W.H.I.T.E. L.I.S.T.::.

heart SiofraTural heart

.::B.L.A.C.K. L.I.S.T.::.
.::Threads of Interest::.

Fangs and Fur
5/10
--Indigo.a.la.mode-
fangs and fur was the first thread i'd joined, and was the only one i RPed at for the longest of times...that is where i met my friends and learned just what RPing was all about. i learned how to rP with multiple ple (my highest i think was 6) and i learned how to draw out a story line. in my opinion, its a rather decent thread. i also think its an awesome starter thread for those who wish to get into the art of RPing
here

Curl Up Besides Me ((A Master/Pet RP))

9/10
--Nyoti--
First thread i've joined since returning to gaia, 2010. the members are very personable, the characters can easily be related to, and the story lines are impressive. not for newbies necessarily yet I'd recommend this thread to all and any that enjoy a good ol Master/Slave Role play
[ Here ]

Land of Sora -Walk-in RP-
8/10
::griffinyasha::
A walk-in Rp open to anyone that enjoys the art of role playing. The land of Sora allows people the free range of their imagination in a world with little to hold the mind back.

/////>User Image </////
200x70
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/land-of-sora-walk-in-rp-open/t.84710249_1/][IMG]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii14/WerewolfSiofra/Banners/LoSSM2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Oh look another Walk In RP
8/10
:: Royal Murderer ::
A simple, fast paced walk in role-play. Literate.

[here]

~ ~ ~ ~

My Rp Characters
[~ X ~]

.::M.E.M.B.E.R.S.::.
~~~
X
~~~

~Griffinyasha~

~SiofraTural~

~The True Shima~

~McChelly~

~Kisa le Freak~

~Assassin 442~

~Zoeloveful~

~xXmystery momoXx~

~HaJoeKen~

~haddietana~

.::F.a.n.Z.::.
~~~
~~~

~~~

Tipsy Wife

~~~
lol, wazzzaaaaaaaap?
~~~

Tipsy Wife

Haha,
Nothing.
Just being hungry.
You??
~~~
uhhhh....bout the same really....i'm creating ideas for the new thread... i'm leaning more and more towards the 'Harvest Moon' theme.....
~~~

Tipsy Wife

Yes!!!
You could always make two.
~~~
haha, yeah, but that takes ALOT of work. lol. and i'm lazy anyways..... but i really like this Harvest Moon theme, so i'm ganna go with that....though Zelda sounds pretty good too......but no! Harvest moon is ganna be my pick ^^
~~~

Tipsy Wife

That's true.
xP
I liked both but I put in the one I normally play.
Hooray!!
:3

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Aw dang.
I love Castlevania. . . . .
Especially the "Sorrow" games. heart
~~~~
lol. well....i'm trying to give Harvest moon a twist...i think i might combine Harvest Moon and DQM.....
~~~

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
What is DQM?
And sorry I'm not exactly consistent with the RP. . . Ciel is hard for me to write right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff