Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there, everyone!!! Snowdrift Whispers is the name of a literate* steampunk-like rp based in an ice/snow era that has befallen the world. You can read or just skim over the story here(though I highly reccommend reading it wink ).

Have we peaked your interest?...Enough to submit a character profile? Then there are just a few simple steps. First off, you need to read through everything in the rp thread where you read the story. We want you well informed 3nodding Now that you have that done, hop on over to the character profile forum where you will find the character sheet you need to fill out (take your time), and once you have finished it you will submit that sheet to Arondis (me) via private message. Please type "Snowdrift Whispers Character Sheet" as the message subject. I will look over it and get back to you within a day or two; I try to check Gaia quite frequently. If you're accepted, I'll get your character sheet put up and walk you through the rest.

Now, this forum is for any questions anyone may have about the rp before they join or about the joining process. Don't be shy and let the questions fire!

Already joined? Then you'll want to chat it up in our thread! biggrin

*Though we are a literate rp, we’re not super strict. I won’t be forcing anyone to post paragraphs, and I don’t want to scare people away. Just read the rules in the rp forum and you’ll see it’s all very simple.
And another bump
*gasp* And another!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas