Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
Main Thread

Character List

Note: For any canon X-Men characters, just let me know who it is that you're taking via PM. If I'm not familiar with the character, I'll ask for a Wikia link.

Xavier's X-Men
    *James "Logan" Howlett (Wolverine) - DiabolusSpiritus
    *Katherine "Kitty" Pryde (Shadowcat) - - Memories_Chained -
    *Anna Marie (Rogue) - - Memories_Chained -
    *Jubilation Lee (Jubilee) - Miyavi The Destroyer
    Sophia Marie Connor (Psych) - Artemis Taylor
    Alexander Patrick Stark (Dark Star) - GrimSavage
    Mark Reigns (Advent) - korinzu
    Amy Redfield (Imitator) - secrecy25
    Brian Matthias Lope (Arctic Wolf) - wild wulfie of the forest
    Alexander "Alan" Blaine (Sirius) - MavericktheRed
    Maximilian Roger Irving (Ion) - Lurking Aion
    AuroraBelle’ LaLuna FlameHeart (Druid) - Trixal
    Hanzo Musashi (Magus) - Hanzo Musashi-san

Brotherhood of Mutants
    *Remy LeBeau (Gambit) - Nordic-Fire-Cat
    *Raven Darkholme (Mystique) - Nordic-Fire-Cat
    Jasmine Lilyana Fayte (Jinx) - - Memories_Chained -
    Christina Lee Frost (Subzero) - secrecy25
    Walter (Energio) - korinzu
    Damien Octavius Tane (Resonator) - GrimSavage
    Anastasia/Celine Blaine (Aludra) - MavericktheRed
    Lynette Amane (Paradox) - Miyavi The Destroyer
    Kenneth Michael Fredrickson (Phantasia) - Lurking Aion

Graysword Mercenaries
    *Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver) - DiabolusSpiritus
    Vincent Ayasaki (Overclock) - secrecy25
    Samantha Ayasaki (Blackmetal) - secrecy25
    Nicholas R. Flamel (The Alchemist) - korinzu
    Sierra "Narvi" Morrison (Nocturnal) - MavericktheRed
    Gavin DeMarco (Gigabyte) - secrecy25
    Reial Nox (Shift) - Miyavi The Destroyer
    Sandor North (Squall) - Ember_of_Energy

Task Force 613
    *Laura Kinney (X-23) - - Memories_Chained -
    Cpt. Zachary Hawkins (Hawk-Eye) - secrecy25
    Dmitri Kosovich (Livewire) - Solice the Slayer
    Todd (Spartan) - korinzu
    Hikaru "Sakura" Oshiro (Sakura) - DiabolusSpiritus
    Richard Walker (Pyros) - Artemis Taylor
    Allison Walker (Trojan) - Artemis Taylor
    Leonard Church (Church) - korinzu
    Dexter Grif (Grif) - korinzu

Neutral
    Sky-dron (???) - Skydron
    Duncan Price (Void) - korinzu
    Shinjiro Ito (Infernus) - DiabolusSpiritus

*(Characters marked with an asterisk indicate a canonical character)

Recurring NPCs
    **Professor Charles Francis Xavier (Professor X)
    **Max Eisenhardt a.k.a. Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto)
    James "Jim" Branson (Young member of the Brotherhood)
    Robert "Bob" Bartonelli (Owner of 'Bob's Place')
    Lt. Astrid Skyler (TF613 second-in-command)
    Pvt. Natasha Martinez (Soldier in charge of looking after Anya)
    Pvt. Alicia Jansen (Soldier in charge of looking after Anya)
    Anechka Anya Kosovich (Dmitri's daughter)

Note: NPCs are primarily characters that are under the control of secrecy25 for plot purposes only. **Canon NPCs are only temporary and are free to be taken by other roleplayers.

***Grayed-out characters are inactive.

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
X-Men Profiles
Artemis Taylor
User Image
My name? Sophia Marie Connor
Most people call me Sophie, Soph, or SC
I'm a 25 year-old Female
My callsign is Psych
I have the power... Telepathy and telekinesis
You want to know me? Cheerful, optimistic most of the time, likes to meet new people. She can be a little testy around large groups until she can block out everyone’s thoughts.
This is my past... Sophie grew up in Oxford, England and lived there until she turned 8. At that time, her parents moved to the US and settled down in South Carolina. She discovered her powers at an early age, when she began to realize she was unusually good at guessing games. It seemed as if, no matter how complex someone tried to make the answer, if she focused, she could pick the answer out of a person’s mind. Gradually, it became easier and easier to get into other people’s minds, until finally she had to work to keep other thoughts out of her own mind. The telekinesis appeared around the same time, but she found that easier to control than the telepathy and could easily hide it. At the age of twelve she heard about the X-men and moved in with them, learning better control of her powers and working with them until she finished high school. Because of her retentive memory, she graduated high school at the age of fifteen and had a doctorate in psychology by twenty. Sophie worked for the CIA as a counterintelligence operative until the age of twenty five, when she decided to return to the mansion for a brief hiatus.
Let's see... what else is there? Her accent often switches involuntarily between British and Southern unless she’s intentionally using another accent for work. She has an incredibly retentive memory, so she’s picked up various types of information and knowledge from people whose thoughts she’s heard. She is prone to migraines because of this.
Played by Artemis Taylor
GrimSavage
User Image
My name? Alexander Patrick Stark
Most people call me
I'm a 18 year-old Male
My callsign is Dark Star
I have the power...Alex has class 5 power over energy. If he can rationalize it and think it, he can do it. He also is not affected by fire and electricity as other people are. His body absorbs this energy and it does not hurt him. However, with this, he must feed on energy regularly. He usually drains energy from ARC reactors he carries around in his pocket. He is deathly allergic to radiation and even the smallest dose makes him deathly ill.
You want to know me? Alex rarely takes anything seriously, save for his relationship with Kitty. He is obsessed with technology and often dismantles appliances around the mansion if he believes them to be broken.
This is my past... The son of Tony Stark, Alex ran away when he was fourteen after nearly destroying their house by accidentally blowing up a larger ARC reactor. He was captured by SHIELD in an attempt to coax Tony into making weapons for them again. When Tony retaliated with force, he wound up dead. Alex destroyed the SHIELD base and killed nearly every SHIELD officer he could find. Somehow, a mutant wearing a green suit and a top hat erased the memories of all witnesses and "healed" Alex's anger by wrapping it up and sealing it inside his mind. This created an Alternate personality which calls itself Day Star. Alex has since spent his time at the Institute, further exploring his power, and trying to get a job teaching at the school.
Let's see... what else is there? He always wears a pair of red sunglasses with tinted lenses to hide his red eyes because he believes it makes him seem demonic.
Played by GrimSavage
korinzu
User Image
My name? Mark Reigns
I'm a 20 year-old male
My callsign is Advent (look it up)
I have the power...
-Extremely High-level healing factor - his healing factor has been disputed to be greater than Wolverine's, as he heals quicker and more thorough than the ladder. Like Wolverine, his healing factor increases his physical abilities (ignore adamantium and bone claw related abilities.)
-He learns and adapts at a hyper accelerated rate, letting him learn things that would take others years in weeks or months. He adapts quickly to any situation.
-He lastly becomes stronger, or better after healing from an injury. How he becomes better is determined by the injury and, by how much, the severity. In essence, he becomes stronger from it not to fall victim to it again. Even telepathic invasions or something similar, the next attempt would just have to be stronger.
You want to know me? He can be very active, even impulsive at times, though he usually prefers to be relaxing somewhere, sleeping and what not. But what he likes to do is very dependent on his mood, as his mood often changes. He'll want to fight, work hard, be lazy, be kind, be heartless and so forth as he desires or mood sees it so.
This is my past... Mark was born a very normal boy, never even thought of as a mutant because he himself didn't know it. Growing up was a trip for any parent to be proud of him. He just seemed to naturally be the best at anything, excelled at academics unnaturally, taking college level courses in middle school, and acing them to fact. He was declared a prodigy among humans, as he learned so quickly, not just academically, he was also a sports member of ever club and game. Though, it was soon discovered why, that this was nothing more than a mutation, discovered in an accident.

His family had gotten into a car wreck with a semi-truck when it's tires had blown out, crashing into them. The car was... for lack of better words, shredded and mangled. His parents were undistinguishable from the car. Though in the back seat, he was better protected. However, he should have died as well. Long metal shrapnel pierced through his heart, many deep gashes that cleanly cut through muscles several inches down. It was a horror flick come to life. However, paramedics saw him heal, the metal pushed out from his heart. And so forth, he would later be picked up by those of Charles Xavier's Institute, where he met Logan. He himself was still only 15 at the time, however, Logan took to him, began to teach him, slowly but surely about many things, mostly himself, and then Logan's own knowledge.

Let's see... what else is there? Always reading or learning something when not doing anything else. Highly educated and trained.
Played by korinzu
secrecy25
User Image
My name? Amy Redfield
Most people call me Amy
I'm a 9 year-old Female
My callsign is Imitator
I have the power... Advanced Mutant Ability Mimicry (A passive ability that allows the mutant to mimic the abilities of other mutants in close proximity. Amy's ability allows her to mimic all mutant abilities within a one mile radius and consequently, allows her to sense the presence of another mutant. She can continue to remember and use only one mutant ability after all mutants move out of range, but only one at a time. This does not take effect when another mutant enters that range, upon which the ability is erased. Subsequently, there is an added advantage to the high level of Amy' mimicry abilities as they allow her to instantly gain substantial understanding and mastery over the abilities she mimics.)
You want to know me? Amy is a very innocent and sweet little girl. She loves nothing more than having fun and can get a little restless when she's bored. Amy can be a little mischievous at times, but is quite mature when dealing with emotions. She may come off as shy at first but it doesn't take long for her to warm up to others. However, Amy can be a little bit of a crybaby at times, even if it doesn't take long to cheer her up again.
This is my past... Amy is just an average little girl, the daughter of two middle class parents living in New York. She has a pretty average life, going to an average elementary school with average friends. However, it only took one unusual incident at a shopping mall to thrust her into the world of mutants. A stranger was trying to kidnap her when she was rescued by three mutant girls. Amy's mutant abilities had never activated before but in the presence of the three mutants, Xavier managed to detect her and her abilities through Cerebro. Although she had never used her abilities before, Xavier knew that she could potentially be dangerous if she fell into the wrong hands, and so the professor took the initiative to try and recruit her into the X-Men.
Let's see... what else is there? Amy just loves cute plush toys. She keeps a stuffed rabbit in her bedroom and sleeps with it every night.
Played by secrecy25
wild wulfie of the forest
User Image
My name? Brian Matthias Lope
Most people call me Brian, Matt, or Wolf
I'm a seventeen year-old male
My callsign is Arctic Wolf
I have the power...
Enhanced senses of hearing, smelling, and sight
Mildly enhanced strength and speed
Resistance to extreme temperatures (both hot and cold)
Control over ice, allowing him to form and shape it for small periods, though Brian's emotions influence this greatly as well as the fact that this tends to drain him.
You want to know me? Brian tends to be rather cold at first, getting a feel for someone before he opens up to them. When he eventually does, he'll do all he can to help out those he considers his friends and/or allies, proving to be fiercely loyal. Occasionally, Brian will be in a highly good mood and will more than likely be seen playing around with others.
This is my past... Brian was born and raised up in Alaska for the most part, always living in hiding since he was born part wolf. The main reason why is because his mom was a shapeshifter and panicked when Brian was being born, shifting into a wolf slowly and having Brian about the middle of the transformation. Growing up, Brian hardly knew anyone except some close friends of the family and the occasional lost traveler that more often than not passed out when they saw Brian. Because not many people could handle seeing Brian, he was home schooled for the most part until someone caught a glimpse of Brian and spread word throughout the town he lived in.

To spare his parents from trouble, Brian made a little show of fleeing the town in bright daylight. Essentially kicked out thanks to whoever told the town, Brian began trekking across Canada and the United States in search of a group his parents referred to as the X-Men. He has yet to find them, but Brian feels like he's getting awfully close.
Let's see... what else is there? Brian finds most clothes restrictive and tends to wear as little as he can which is usually nothing more than a pair of shorts. Also, Brian also has a pretty big soft spot for little kids.
Played by wild wulfie of the forest
MavericktheRed
User Image
My name? Alexander Blaine
Most people call me Alan
I'm a 18 year-old male
My callsign is Sirius
I have the power...Telekinesis; Tactile Telekinesis (Uses his telekinesis to enhance his speed, strength, Agility and other fighting skills into super-human levels)
You want to know me? I can be a bit stubborn in my ways but I do adhere to good advice when I hear it. I can be serious when the situation calls for it but I am a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. I do have a reckless streak in me and I do take everything into account before I commit to anything but, mostly, I make spur of the moment decisions.
This is my past... Alexander was born into a pretty strict and somewhat abusive family, well at least his father was anyway. His father was a mutant with strong telepathic powers and prayed his children would develop the same powers. Alexander and his twin sister did have abilities, Alexander didn't display the power of telepathy but did have strong telekinetic powers while his twin sister did have the strong telepathy their father wanted. The father worked more with Alexander's sister than him so their mother helped with Alexander's development, both his mutant abilities and other things a child needed to grow. Their mother didn't like how the father was treating their daughter so she took both twins and left to Brazil in South America to live with her grandparents who were also mutants.
Alexander and his twin sister were able to grow up like normal children for a while, Alexander took up the martial arts and parkour to get around quicker and to focus his mind through rigorous training while his sister took up photography. All was peaceful til their father showed up and turned their world upside down, he kidnapped his sister and killed his mother and grandparents right before his eyes by using his telepathy. Infuriated Alexander fought his father as best as he could but he lost and was badly injured, his father wanted Alexander to suffer by taking the last of his of family away from him. Battered and beaten, Alexander was forced to watch his father disappear with his sister to god knows where. Lucky some friends of his came and took him away before the authorities came and took him to a hospital they knew he wouldn't be exposed as a mutant. It took a few weeks for Alexander to get back on his feet but he could no longer stay in Brazil, with the help of his friends he made it back to North America but had nowhere to stay what with anti-mutant extremists and the government hunting down mutants. That's when Alexander began to hear about the Xavier Institute from other mutants, deciding that could be a good place to bunker down and start fresh he headed for the Institute.
Let's see... what else is there? Alexander and his sister are linked telepathically but, due to their father's mental powers, it's been blocked but Alexander still knows his sister is alive.
Played by Maverickthered
Lurking Aion
User Image
My name? Maximilian Roger Irving
Most people call me Max or Maxie
I'm a 16 year-old boy
My callsign is Ion
I have the power... Precognition and psychomentry
You want to know me? Despite being in pain most of the time due to headaches or visions, Max is a very friendly and positive teenager who does his best to look on the brighter side of things, even if he’s afraid of his own future. He’s desperate to learn how to control his powers and keeps the hope that he will control them one day, even though he constantly feels like there is no hope for him. He likes being with people, even though he hates having visions in front of them. He's very mature for his age and does his best to be around people who are light-hearted in order to take some of the weight off his shoulders by allowing him to relax a little. He becomes very upset when he has a vision in front of someone and he ends up throwing up or having a fit and finds the entire thing to be embarrassing.
This is my past... Max has the typical childhood of any high income family. He did quite well in school and had a couple of close friends and his parents loved him quite a bit. Until two years ago. It started off as dreams that just happened to come true for some unknown reason. Then it occurred more often, then every night. Max was seeing answers to tests and bullies he would get beaten from so, he felt that his dreams were quite helpful. However, it was when he would have them while he was awake that things began to take a turn toward the worse. At first, the daytime visions were very mild and brief. But after a minute long one that got him sent to the hospital because it looked like he was having a seizure, Max realized that this wasn’t normal. Not one bit. So did his parents. When they figured out what he was seeing, they tried to convince him to use it to their advantage. And he did this until they started asking for lottery numbers and other things that he couldn’t exactly see. And his parents became physically violent over his inability and ended up locking him away in the basement. When Max had a vision of the government taking him away, he managed to break out and ran as fast as he could. Only a week later did he find the Xavier Institute and was accepted quickly. At this point in Max’s life, he can’t control the visions whatsoever and he doesn’t even know when they will be coming. Sometimes they happen every couple of hours; sometimes they happen every five minutes. Sometimes they are very short and sometimes they can last an hour. Max is desperate to gain control before the visions consume him completely, a future he knows will happen if he doesn’t find a miracle to stop it.
Let's see... what else is there? Nope.
Played by Lurking Aion
Trixal
User Image
My name? AuroraBelle’ LaLuna FlameHeart
Most people call me Belle
I'm a 17 year-old Female
My callsign is Druid
I have the power... Plant/animal manipulation (can control/understand makeup and such, accelerate growth/abilities, mutate form) , shape shifting into animals, and healing (Able to heal other living beings by altering their makeup to be whole/well by accelerating the natural immune system. Hasn’t figured out how to heal herself yet. The use of this on a larger ailment, a more complex being, or more serious scale will drain her exceedingly and she becomes unable to use even the simplest of her powers for hours. It also drains her patient, seeing as their body has just used a lot of energy to heal. She is still studying and learning the full extent of what she may eventually be able to do with her powers with training). She also has enhanced senses and animal-like agility and flexibility due to her form and animal like body.
You want to know me? Belle' can be a bit shy or skittish at times especially around new people, but has a golden heart once she gets to know you. She is a pure soul and kind to everyone, but she isn’t overly friendly and is easily startled or frightened. A bit of a book worm, Belle' is always studying or experimenting in the labs/ gardens. She is a straight A's student and excels at anything Science-related (being one to three grades above average depending on the “ology”). She is intrigued with all things nature and studies the care, makeup, and healing process of living things most diligently (including but not limited to earth, minerals, nutrients, plants, animals, anatomy, make up, and medicine). Though a book worm, Belle always takes 2 or more hours a day to exercise physically, being a bit of a health fanatic. She favors yoga, pilates, martial arts, dance, and gymnastics; using yoga and pilates to warm up she practices two of the others everyday at dawn and twilight in the gardens. Soft-spoken and sweet natured, Belle' is always thinking of others first.
This is my past... AuroraBelle’ was born to an average suburban middle-class family and was well-loved by her parents, being the young couple's first child. Her preschool years were joyful ones as an only child with a stay at home mother that took her on plenty of field trips and went to baby music, art, dance, and gymnastic classes every other day with her mother. Belle’s father was a Doctor and gave his wife and child everything he could, spending as much time with her as he could. Belle’ was always bright for her age picking up on things quickly and always eager for more. Her greatest joy was to garden with her mother and then cook with the herbs they had harvested.

Everything was perfect in Belle’s eyes until she had to go to school. She wasn’t as outgoing as the other kids. Shy and uncertain of her new situation she was easily trampled on, often picked on by child and teacher alike. Kind and only thinking of her parents, she never mentioned the trouble she had in school, but it showed in her grades which worried her parents that knew her to be a very bright child. Belle’ became more and more distant as the year wore on, and when her parents found they were expecting twins, they grew wary of telling her, knowing her to be under a lot of stress already. Still, they couldn’t keep it from her and she had been going to counseling and was doing well in her many extracurricular activities. They had her sign up for it to keep her busy and her grades greatly improved. When they told her, she was very calm about it and even seemed a bit excited but as always of late, very quiet. It was the weekend and she had gone into the garden with her mother to plant new vegetables. Distracted by the mother fox that lived in their back yard scampering back into her den with kit in mouth, Belle’ wondered over and took seat next to the den wishing she could just escape from everything and envying the fox’s simple life for a moment. But perhaps it was that moment that changed everything... that simple silly wish of a 5 year old girl struggling in her first year at school... for something must have triggered the change... surely...

When Belle’s mother turned around to ask her daughter to help plant the tomatoes she couldn’t help but scream, for in the place where Belle' had been, there stood a furry creature approximately the size of her daughter, with the same brilliant red hair, and large green eyes... but more like a fox than a girl... In a whirlwind of chaos and panic, her parents tried to figure out what to do. They still loved their daughter that they somehow knew was underneath this hideous distorted mask of animal fur... but how would they fix this? Belle' didn’t know how to change back; she didn’t even know how she got this way. Distraught with grief at her parents reaction and the pain she saw on their tear-stained faces, she decided that when they said they’d sleep on it, she'd run away.

Belle' was alone on the streets for almost a month, passing off as a large fox eating out of the garbage bins and hunting with her new found instincts. Her parents didn’t file a missing persons report right away, they didn’t know what to say, but two weeks after the incident they couldn’t stand to do nothing so they sent in a picture of their child previously saying nothing of her current condition. Between the missing child and reports of a rabid large fox running around in two cities over, the X-men finally found the child. She was scared and almost feral when they found her, biting or scratching anyone who got too close. Still, small as Belle’ was, she was fairly easily obtained once they cornered her. She didn’t speak and was very skittish; the only person that could get any reaction out of her was Beast. Terrified at first she was quickly won over by his caring personality. It took her almost a year before she spoke, but she would follow Beast everywhere and watch what he did, learning and reading whatever she could get her hands on. She looked up to him like a father and he taught her so much. Once she asked her fist question she wouldn’t stop, and soon was learning anything she could about the extent of her powers, what others did, and anything about science. She also quickly took to physical classes and determined to learn everything she could, practiced every day.

Now she is very much a part of the X-man family and has just returned from a mutant Martial Arts camp that she had been attending for the last month. When she was 7, she decided she wanted to learn more about her family, and has been keeping tabs on her parents and her twin siblings ever since. They are fraternal twins, a girl and a boy and just as bright as she is with the same flaming red hair and green eyes.
Let's see... what else is there? Belle’ is often found in Beasts lab, the garden’s, or a small tree cave she cultivated since she was 8 and keeps the rescued animals that are recovering or couldn’t go back to the wild.
Played by Trixal
Hanzo Musashi-san
User Image
My name? Hanzo Musashi
Most people call me N/a
I'm a 22 year-old Male
My callsign is Magus
I have the power... of elemental manipulation. Unfortunately having little practice and a fragile state of mind, I need to be in the correct personality to use my abilities effectively. For example Rage and Hatred will control Fire while cold and calculating shall control Ice. I can also augment my two katanas with the element I currently control. ((List of elements: Fire, Water, Ice, Light, Dark, Earth, Wind, Lightning,and Metal. Special Weakness: Mental abilities such as the powers of Professor Xavier. Limit: Can go on for an hour or however long the emotion lasts. For example, for fire, if he can be angry for an hour, that is how long the abilities will last until he needs to rest))
You want to know me? When stable and not shifting personalities, I am a polite and kind individual. I am passive and somewhat shy around more then three to four people. Although passive I will fight for the weak and downtrodden. When shifting personalities however each form has it own emotion it falls under. I also grow enraged if I ever see my master. Hearing it makes my blood boil and makes me want to follow the leads until I find him.
This is my past... I grew up in Nara, Japan until I was around four or five before my family moved to Tokyo for my father's job. It was a typical boring life until middle school when my powers first manifested. I remember people fighting over me and a man teleported beside me, grabbed me and we vanished as suddenly as he appeared. This man named "Deadpool" would be my "Master" in fighting. He had kidnapped me but trained me in the art of the blade. However he could not train my power and his psychotic behavior cracked my fragile psyche and warped it, giving birth to my personalities. This meant, however, that I had to train and practice by myself, which was difficult with a mad man trying to kill/train you. Further when he finally taught me enough in the art of swordsmanship and I had a vague control of my powers we began to do jobs together. He being a mercenary meant we did go here kill them jobs. Unfortunately, we ended up getting caught and instead of helping me, he escaped by himself, leaving me behind saying, "See ya squirt." I flew into a rage and blacked out. When I came to, everyone was dead; either slashed to bits or burnt to ashes. I then set out to find him and murder him for his betrayal. It has been two years since I started my search and I've just about given up and my powers grow harder to control....I need help....and soon.
Let's see... what else is there? I am now in the United States, trying to find someone that can help me control my power before I hurt the innocent.
Played by Hanzo Musashi-san

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
X-Men Profiles

<reserved for more profiles>

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
Brotherhood Profiles
- Memories_Chained -
User Image
My name? Jasmine Lilyana Fayte
Most people call me Jazz
I'm a 17 year-old Female
My callsign is Jinx
I have the power... of illusions as well as creating shockwaves of varying power.
You want to know me? Hm... lemme see. I'm.... hyper, insane and completely adorable, right? Oh yeah, well I guess I'm also just a tad bit rude and sharp and I have the tendency to be a b***h. But everyone's like that, right? Or they can be. Well, I'm also very flirtatious and courageous and mischeivious. I wear different faces; I'm a natrual born actress.
This is my past... I grew up in a normal family... well I guess it was better than normal. You see, we were rich. Filthy, filthy rich. I had absolutely anything I could ever have wanted. Except my parents. To them, I was litte more than a pet, something for them to control and shape and to show off to others. And I let them. I played the part of the perfect, happy little girl while inside I was dying a little each day. It was on my tenth birthday that I lost it. My parents had completely forgotten my birthday all together, only our lead maid, Felicity remembered and she baked me a little cake.
She told me that she was sure my parents remembered and that they were simply waiting until later to surprise me with a brilliant birthday party. I let myself believe her. But they didn't remember. They forgot. In fact, they didn't even speak to me that day. It was later that evening that my parents threw a banquet but instead of it being for my birthday it was to celebrate my mothers success as an actress. I completely lost it at dinner. I rose from my chair and began yelling at my parents, telling them awful things and saying I hated them. It was then that I realized I had a power. I managed to create a shock wave so strong that it caused the table to break and people were thrown out of their seats. Needless to say, a lot of people left. Including me. I raced up to my room, packed a couple knapsacks and hit the streets.
That's where I lived for a while, managing to fend by myself by pickpocketing people and stealing. And I was quite good at it. A year or so later, I was found by this man. He seemed to know who I was, he knew all about me and what I could do. He even told me I could also create illusions though I had no idea that was possible. His name was Magneto and he told me I could go with him and he'd help me. I'd fit in with him and others like us -- he showed me he could bend metal to his will -- and I would never have to go back to the life I knew. So I went and that's where I've been ever since. A true member of the Brotherhood.
Let's see... what else is there? To use my illusions, I have to first go into someone's mind. I can do that and find their greatest fears, hopes, desires, but I can't mess with their mind or anything. I just see what it is that resides in their heart and I play off of that.
Played by - Memories_Chained -
secrecy25
User Image
My name? Christina Lee Frost
Most people call me Chrissy
I'm a 18 year-old Female
My callsign is Subzero
I have the power... Cryokinesis (The ability to radically reduce the temperature of water to its freezing point. Also allows kinetic control over cold water molecules. This power is reversible.)
You want to know me? Chrissy is naturally a good-natured girl but her moods can change in the blink of an eye and her tempers are close to fatal. However, Chrissy has a strong sense of justice and loyalty and will do anything to protect a friend. When she first arrived at the Brotherhood, Chrissy tended to keep to herself most of the time, although she could be quite friendly with those around her. Ever since she and Jazz became the best of friends, Chrissy had become a rather fun-loving, cheerful and slightly mischievous girl.
This is my past... Chrissy was an orphan from birth and she joined the Brotherhood when she was 12. From what she's heard, both of her parents were mutants. Her father was allegedly captured by the military and eventually died in one of the experiments conducted. Her mother died giving birth to her, and she was taken in by an orphanage. Chrissy met Mystique the day after she discovered her powers and was taken in by the Brotherhood. She harbors a deep hatred for the military and government and hopes to gain revenge against them one day.
Let's see... what else is there? Chrissy has great control over her powers but if her emotions go wild, that control tends to slip.
Played by secrecy25
korinzu
User Image
My name? Walter
Most people call me Walter
I'm a 20 year-old male
My callsign is Energio
I have the power... The ability to project and manipulate his own energy into various means. He has a high capacity of energy to utilize for flying, projecting energy into attacks, and increasing his own physical capabilities depending on the amount of energy spent.
You want to know me? Refined, he is a gentlemen. A viciously battle-oriented gentlemen. He likes the finer things in life, the luxuries. And he has certain mannerisms towards adversaries and females that one would expect from a gentlemen. Despite this fact, he will still fight or do as he pleases. His courtesy towards women, however, is not shared with other men.
This is my past... Walter was born in the upper class of the English society, in London. He grew up with his powers, them being a natural part of his capabilities since birth. But he restrained the use of his abilities while he grew up, in order to blend in. He finally grew tired of the order of things and decided to go for a change. He left London and travelled to the United States, where he traveled for a bit before finding his way to the Brotherhood and joined them.
Let's see... what else is there? Any room he lives in, even the one that he occupies in the Brotherhood has been renovated and refurnished luxuriously.
Played by korinzu
GrimSavage
User Image
My name?Damien Octavius Tane
Most people call me Octave
I'm a 19 year-old male
My callsign is Resonator
I have the power... Damien has the power to control sound waves, amplifying or dulling or focusing them as he pleases. He can also mimic any pitch with his voice, as well as any sound including the voice of someone he's heard.His ears are also compromised of three parts to better enable him to amplify or dull his hearing as needed.
You want to know me? Damien is a spoiled child who always has to do things his way and get things his way. He often tortures people with his powers to get what he wants, not caring if he hurts them permanently. He's a bully and a cheat.
This is my past... Damien has no idea he has powers. For now he's simply a spoiled rich kid with rock star parents who are always in some other state or country. Damien has always hated his parents for never taking an interest in his own music and hates people at large because they don't appreciate his music.
Let's see... what else is there?
Played by GrimSavage
MavericktheRed
User Image
My name? Anastasia Blaine/Celine
Most people call me Tasia/Cel
I'm a 18 year-old female
My callsign is Aludra
I have the power... Telepathy (Telepathic Illusion, Telepathic Manipulation, Telepathic Defense, Psionic Blasts) <-See Power and Abilities, disregard any Phoenix Force-related powers, Telekinesis, and Psionic Firebird
You want to know me? As Anastasia, she is energetic and kind but very protective of those she is close to and is willing to fight for them. As Celine, she is heartless and cruel. She will use any method open to her to get the job done.
This is my past... The twin sister of Alexander but, unlike her brother, she was born as a mutant with telepathic abilities much like her father. The father would often take Anastasia away to train her telepathy while the mother kept Alexander with her. The mental training was very harsh and exhausting causing the young girl to be carried home a lot causing her to miss out on school and such. It got to a point where the mother took both twins and escaped to Brasilia, Brazil to where her grandparents lived so she could raise Anastasia and Alexander like normal children. For the most part both twins were able to live like normal children, Anastasia took interest in sketching and photography while her twin brother got involved in the martial arts and parkour. When their father showed up to claim Anastasia, Alexander fought the man back but to no avail. Their mother and their great grandparents were killed and Alexander was left to die while she was taken away by their father.
The father began an alternative way to recondition his daughter, he used his telepathy to contain her original personality in a mental cage and create one in his imagine. He called this personality Celine but also gave her the name Aludra. She became daddy's little girl quickly and excelled in the training he put her though, seeing the hatred grow against mutants the father decided to align himself with Magneto and sent Celine (Anastasia) to his ranks within the Brotherhood.
Let's see... what else is there? Anastasia and Alexander are linked telepathically but, due to the mental barriers of their father being set in place, they can only tell that the other is alive. Also, at times, Anastasia speaks to Celine within the confines of her mind.
Played by MavericktheRed
Tensa MiYaVi
User Image
My name? Lynette Amane
Most people call me Lyne
I'm a 16 year-old Female
My callsign is Paradox
I have the power... Reality warping, in the form of subspace travel. Though while travelling through subspace she can control it's appearance from either a barren desert wasteland to seemingly endless Penrose stairs. She also has superspeed, which to the the human eye she is seen only as a cloud of black smoke. She can only use this a few times, as overuse results in dizziness and fainting. Lynette is also able to manipulate blood, allowing her to manipulate a body's muscles to move as they wish or to stop movement completely, turning her target into her personal marionette. Usage causes a huge strain on her body and mind. If used excessively it could paralyze her for a few minutes.
You want to know me? Lynette is sympathetic and understanding towards people and their causes. She is infamous for her unwillingness to listen to directions, because has a thing about authority, as she doesn't like to be ordered about. She often causes trouble for the sake of fun. Her childishness often gets her into all sorts of trouble, along with her odd liveliness. Though she usually has a laid back and docile demeanor she can be an annoyance if not closely watched. Lynette mostly hangs back and watches quietly as events unfold.
This is my past... Lynette has somewhat of an inferiority complex over her appearance and her "half ninja" background. Both she and others repeatedly bring up that she is not a ninja, only half-ninja, only one of her parents was a ninja and she never fully finished her training. She is capable of moving at near-ninja like speed, attaining a velocity where she became visible to the human eye only as a cloud of black mist. When her powers first started to manifest while she nine. She was playing with her older brother she accidentally opened a door to subspace and trapped him within one of it's dimensions. When her parents found out about what she did they were planning to send her away for their own safety. Though neither her or her mother knew this, Her father went out to find Xavier but was ran off the side of the road by a cross country truck and died on impact. After the funeral her mom abandoned her and her current whereabouts are unknown. Before the Brotherhood found her she was a thief for hire.
Let's see... what else is there? She reveals very little and is very guarded about her past. She's been through a lot, and that's why she's so guarded and mysterious.
Played byTensa MiYaVi
Lurking Aion
User Image
My name? Kenneth Michael Fredrickson
Most people call me Kenny
I'm a 30 year-old male who looks 14.
My callsign is Phantasia
I have the power... Invisibility, intangibility, extremely slow aging, and green energy blasts
You want to know me? Anyone who works with Kenny knows one thing: he’s a jerk. After sixteen years of pure hell and being trapped in the body of a fourteen year old, Kenny gained a cold heart and a hatred toward anyone who even remotely liked humans. He focuses on his objectives and avoids forming any lasting relationships, believing such things for a mutant to be nearly impossible and that, like his parents, all people you care about will break your heart. He’s also quite bitter about how his mutant powers have severely halted his aging and gets angered very easily over people pointing it out. Despite seeming like he doesn’t give a single caring thought toward anyone, even his own team members, Kenny will do anything to protect the team in order to make sure that whatever mission they’re doing is a success. Surprisingly, Kenny once had a soft side and wasn’t too much of a butthead but no one would know that unless they had met him before the Brotherhood.
This is my past... Kenny was the youngest of triplets and grew up on a ranch in Texas that his parents ran. As one could guess, he had his brothers were inseparable and never spent a single second apart. Life was quite good until Kenny turned twelve. That was the morning when everything changed, staring with his hair and eyes. His black hair and blue eyes changed to a lovely green color and the doctors couldn’t figure out what happened. He didn’t tell his parents about the night he had fallen asleep and had gone through his bed and fell through the floors into the basement because that was far weirder than a hair and eye change. He did quite well with covering it up until he was fourteen and he accidently turned invisible in front of his brother, who instantly told his parents, who told him that they loved him and accepted him for who he was. And the very next morning, he was on a truck heading to a government facility. His parents had lied to him and had the government take him away in his sleep. Thankfully, a small group of mutants managed to stop the truck and save him. Kenny became quite aware of how the world worked and spent five years with that small group, whose purpose was to find mutants and get them to safety. He had been a completely different person then he was today and wore a mask to cover his face. But after six years, they were finally found and destroyed by a government task force with Kenny being the only survivor since he could phase through bullets. After that, Kenny changed. Since the mask was a dead giveaway, Kenny had to toss it away and spent four years homeless, stealing what he needed and living in sewers or even the occasional cardboard box. Then six years ago, he heard of two places who were looking for members. One was a mercenary group but Kenny had no interest in being paid to do anything, especially if it was by the very same race of people who murdered his friends four years prior. The second was the Brotherhood, a group dedicated to eliminating the human problem, at least in Kenny’s eyes. Tired of resting in boxes and in sewers, Kenny joined their rankings. And he’s been there for six years.
Let's see... what else is there? He is unaware of his brothers current whereabouts. If he did, he would be quite astonished to know that they are members of Greysword.
Played by Lurking Aion

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
Graysword Profiles
secrecy25
User Image
My name? Vincent Ayasaki
Most people call me Vince
I'm a 33 year-old Male
My callsign is Overclock
I have the power... Temporary Neural Acceleration (Neural activity can be accelerated up to superhuman speeds, giving the user drastically heightened agility, reflexes, perception and cognition. However, it is limited to a short time period and may result in severe headaches or minor internal bleeding)
You want to know me? Vince is a ruthless man, but he isn't without honour. He always looks out for others and keeps them out of danger, at the risk of his own personal being. Vince is a very cautious person and can appear cold and distant to those who don't know him. Once a man who cared nothing for the value of human life, he now feels that the losses he suffered are taking a toll on him, softening him as he finds himself a little more caring towards not just his comrades but others as well. Though he expresses himself a little more easily now, Vince still reverts to his stoic, unreadable attitude whenever he's in a serious mood.
This is my past... Little is known about Vince and how he came about but rumour has it that he had a mentor. It is said that he had travelled around the world together with his mentor and eventually, they came to the decision of founding the Graysword Mercenary Group. Nothing is known about his mentor, except for the fact that he entrusted the leadership of the Grayswords to Vince.

Recent events have shed a little more light on Vince's past though. An old man named Shotaro Iwajima showed up at his doorstep, turning out to be Vince's mysterious old mentor. It turns out that Yukiko Shimada, an old friend that Vince thought he had lost all those years ago, had been accidentally transported ten years into the future and she sent a message back with their old mentor. The message warned Vince about the impending threat that Task Force 613 posed; mutant-kind would be outlawed and no longer be able to live freely. With this in mind, the Grayswords now strive for a single united cause...
Let's see... what else is there? Vince carries an M9 pistol and a combat knife with him at all times. He appears to be fearless and calm in any situation.
Played by secrecy25
secrecy25
User Image
My name? Samantha Ayasaki (real last name unknown)
Most people call me Sam
I'm a 15 year-old Female
My callsign is Blackmetal
I have the power... Advanced Metal Manipulation (The ability to manipulate metals up to a molecular level. This includes manipulating its density, form, shape and structure. Drains the user's stamina.)
You want to know me? Sam is a rather mysterious girl. On the outside, she is always serious and quiet. But if she really wants to, she is an excellent actress and can easily hide her true personality from people that she don't trust. Sam is fiercely loyal to Vince and will do anything for him. She has a tendency to be extremely shy when it comes to infatuation. Sam has become somewhat more expressive of herself ever since Nick asked her out.
This is my past... Sam was found by Vince in the slums of New York as a newborn infant. Vince noticed how the metallic objects around her started to melt when she cried and he took her in. Throughout her life, she was raised and trained as a Graysword mercenary and has successfully completed numerous difficult missions, making her one of the youngest but best mercenaries to have ever joined the Grayswords.
Let's see... what else is there? After completing an assassination mission in Sicily, Italy, Sam returned to the Graysword headquarters in New York for the first time in a really long time.
Played by secrecy25
korinzu
User Image
My name? Nicholas R. Flamel
Most people call me Nick
I'm a 16 year-old male
My callsign is The Alchemist
I have the power... Material manipulation - By physical touch, he can manipulate any material to the elemental/molecular level, altering the composition of any material, organic or not as he pleases, but he can only make or change materials with sufficient material he can't make iron into a creampuff pastry. drains user's stamina, physical touch necessary.
You want to know me? Nick is very free-going, he goes as the wind takes him when he's feeling lazy, however, he changes when he has a order, a goal, or serious motivation, much like an immovable object or an unstoppable force, when he's motivated, there's just an intensity about him. such as when he's protecting someone important to him, orders, etc.
This is my past... Nick is a product of murder and self defense. His father was a well known sharp shooter, but also a wife beater behind doors. His father had been drunk and taken his gun and shot his mother with it. Mad and afraid he shot his father back with one of his own guns before running away. Vince found him later after his reputation as a gunman and a mutant on the streets grew, recruiting him at 14.
Let's see... what else is there? Usually carries a bag of tricks, carries many materials that may not be son readily handy in a combat situation. the gun he uses is completely custom built, made to fire large magnum rounds but have great distance and accuracy. carries bullets in a sack on his belt.
Played by korinzu
MavericktheRed
User Image
My name? Sierra Morrison
Most people call me Narvi
I'm a 17 year-old female
My callsign is Nocturnal
I have the power... manipulate and control shadows, make the shadows tangible that I use them for offense or defense, can become one with the shadows to hide my presense
You want to know me? I can be lazy at times especially during the day, I'm more active at night time where my powers are more potent. I'm not anti-social at all and I do talk to people when I feel like it but I do have times where I like to be alone with my thoughts. Step out of line with me and you'll find yourself crushed by the very shadows around you and I'll do it without a second thought unless you convince your life is worth something.
This is my past... Sierra was born into a pretty odd family, half were mutants and the other half weren't. The X-gene seemed to skip a generation or two every so often in her family, she was unfortunate to be in the generation that had the X-gene although her little brother didn't have the gene she did. Her, her little brother, and parents moved often trying to find a community that would accept them, this landed them in a small neighborhood that co-existed with non-mutants but had some strict rules about the usage of mutant abilities so as not to draw attention of anti-mutant organizations and certain government agencies. Over the next few years Sierra honed her mutant ability in private so she wouldn't get in trouble, at that time anti-mutant groups constantly harassed the neighborhood her and her family lived in. There were times the groups would attack individuals, destroyed property, and even kidnapped mutants to torture them. The police weren't of any help because some higher ranked officers were apart of of these anti-mutant groups, Sierra and a few young mutants decided to take action into their own hands and fight back against these anti-mutant groups that plagued their community. They would raid certain meeting places that these groups gather and lay waste to any and everything they saw was a threat to their existence. The anti-mutant groups didn't take these attacks lightly and fought back even harder and going as far as attacking the neighborhood, many people were caught in the crossfire including her brother and parents. This enraged her and her powers flared out of control taking out everyone on both sides, she was the only person left standing and the neighborhood was no more. She buried her family and allies in a mass grave swearing that every last anti-mutant group would be devoured by the shadows. She packed what she could carry and set off to eliminate every anti-mutant group in the states, Sierra only attacked the groups at night seeing as her powers were stronger during that time and she hid during the day. This attracted a certain group of mutants to her after hearing about the many anti-mutant groups she took out alone, Graysword. When she was approached by Graysword to join them she was reluctant to do so but, after much debate, she accepted their offer.
Let's see... what else is there? Sierra keeps a picture of her and her family with her at all times, she keeps it to remind herself why she does what she does.
Played by Maverickthered
secrecy25
User Image
My name? Gavin DeMarco
Most people call me Gavin
I'm a 21 year-old male
My callsign is Gigabyte
I have the power... Technopathy (The ability to manipulate electrical and electronic systems at will. This allows the user to manipulate electronic devices and appliances within a certain range to a great extent.)
You want to know me? Gavin is quite the prankster and a real flirt too. It's rather normal for him to be seen talking to some beautiful girl, even when there's a task at hand. He is rather charming and is such a good actor that he can persuade many people into doing what he wants. But despite his extroverted personality, Gavin can become really serious when he wants to. He is also very intelligent and extremely loyal and caring to those he considers his friends.
This is my past... Gavin is the nephew of Bob Bartonelli, and the whole reason the man got involved with the Grayswords. Born to a pair of average parents, he lived with them in an apartment in a slightly run-down district in New York county. Growing up, his parents recognized his potential as they saw him dismantle and reassemble a laptop computer at the young age of 6. However, they merely attributed this to intelligence and never suspected that he was a mutant.

It wasn't until he became a teenager that he discovered that he could communicate not just through computers, but other machines and devices as well. He once made an automated teller machine give him a thousand dollars, despite having no bank account whatsoever. He could make traffic lights change at will, and sometimes used his ability to get drinks from vending machines without paying. But in a tragic twist of fate, violent robbers broke into his home while he was at school and his parents were murdered in the incident. His closest living relative, his dear old Uncle Bob was then asked to take him in. The man reluctantly agreed and took the boy into his home, just above the bar.

Gavin had spent a lot of time with the customers and learnt a fair bit from them, becoming rather street smart as a result. It was one fine day 6 years ago that this Asian man and a young red-haired girl came up to him and asked a favour of him... Bob, who was his legal guardian at the time, was also asked to help the Grayswords, a small group of mutant mercenaries, consisting of no more than 7 members worldwide, who needed a more permanent place to reside. They offered a sum of cash so large that they both found it hard to refuse. And so, thanks to Gavin's help, the Graysword hideout was created, and their numbers increased from 7 to 8.
Let's see... what else is there? It is rumoured that Gavin's flirtatious behaviour was due to something that happened in his past. He treats Sam like the little sister he never had and thus, she knows everything about his past. Most of the credit for the design and construction of the Graysword hideout goes to him.
Played by secrecy25
Tensa MiYaVi
User Image
My name? Reial Nox
Most people call me Re-L
I'm a 18 year-old Female
My callsign is Shift
I have the power...
Gravity Manipulation - She can create gravitational fields of varying intensity. With her powers she can make people or objects weigh several times their normal weight, a fraction of their weight or weightless altogether. With these fields she can move people and objects in a manner much like telekinesis only the weight of the object/s has no effect on her. She can shift the direction of the gravitational field of around her, allowing her to walk on walls or even on the ceiling. The downside to this is a lack of real control and that it's emotion-based, she may use more or less intensity that she wants or may even cause objects to move where she does not want them to. When she's calm, she has little power but very fine control. As she grows more emotional, her power grows but her control decreases: when she's frantic and panicking, her power uncontrollably flucuates. Increasing or decreasing her gravity field or the fields of whatever she's struggling to concentrate on. She can only withstand so much weight and pressure without sustaining fractures.

You want to know me? Reial is described as being an emotionally dead killing machine, seemingly without fear and without remorse, hell-bent on extracting her revenge on the humans that wronged her. Although she is not very outgoing she will respond to anyone who seeks her company. She is shown not quite as a rebel but more so an oddball of society. She grows much less aloof than her current serious persona as she spends more time with the other grayswords.
This is my past...At five years of age her and a few other children were taken from their orphanages by black ops agents and to a secret research center for experiments on mutants for the next generation of super soldiers. During the trails the children were subjected to tests and experimentation. Chemicals were used to alter their DNA as well as stress filled exercises, in the hopes of manifesting their powers sooner as well as increasing their powers.

Raised in captivity, Reial was trained to be a weapon. She was sent on countless assassination missions as a part of her training. Most of the tests subjects either didn't survive the experiments or the 'training'. After 10 years the facility was attacked by SHIELD. Under the cover of the commotion caused by the infiltration Reial managed to escaped. The stress started resulted in the manifestation of her powers early like the project hoped but not all her abitites awoke. She ran from the facitity and was on her own for a year. Traveling place to place for any progress in finding her place in life.

She kept on moving never stopping until fate led her to back to Bayville. To the orphanage she was kidnapped from. It was there that she began to get back her humanity and the life stolen from her. After mutants were exposed she tried keep her abilities hidden. Though her father figure Father Anael who ran the orphanage grew suspicious of her unexpected return and set up a trap for her. His plans suceeded when she had to expose her powers to save a friend.

By then the entire community learned her secret and not long after her life was once again turned upside down as fear and prejudice took hold. Xavier took her in shortly after and she spent a few years as an X Men but left due to her and Xavier's conflicting ideas about what should be done to stop other orphans from enduring what she went through. The Grayswords then came into the picture and so she joined them to get revenge on the secret government project and to find a purpose for her life.
Let's see... what else is there? Reial's past is full of government secrets, traumatic events, and death. Due to her extensive training as a top-secret operative, Reial has been trained to become a living weapon. She is trained in the use of long range weapons, limited to hand guns and snipers. She is an fairly good hand to hand combatant, with intensive training in Capoeria and Ancient Assassination arts, which focuses on slender and flexible attacks. She has injured herself on a consistent basis using her nails from a young age and has scars from it.
Played byTensa MiYaVi
Ember_of_Energy
User Image
My name? Sandor North
I'm a 23 year-old Male
My callsign is Squall
I have the power... Manipulate air.
This includes controlling it from changing its temperature to focusing it into a sharp blade. Sandor has a strong enough connection with the element that he can actually transform into air, which helps him travel long distances fast and sneak into places.
You want to know me? Sandor is far from serious, but he has always been a realist. Like the wind, he can change his opinion on something at the drop of a dime, and tends to be hard to read. He has come to believe if he can take care of himself then there is no need to rely on others. Despite this he tends to be fiercely loyal to anyone who makes an effort to break down his walls.
This is my past... Sandor grew up in a small town in Nevada with his mom, dad, and younger brother. His parents owned and ran a private airline, so even at a young age Sandor would fly with his father when Mr. North took clients up. Sandor discovered he could manipulate air when he was 10, he had climbed to the roof of one of his friend’s barns after being dared to jump off into a haystack. When he did, instead of just falling he found himself walking on air briefly before slowly falling to the ground. Needless to say, after that his friend never spoke to him again and spread the word around school that he was a freak. Differences weren’t really accepted well in small towns. Sandor shut himself off from anyone but his family, who still loved him despite his mutation. He spent his free time honing his ability, and flying with his father. When he was 16 he got his pilot’s license on his birthday, a week later him and his family were in a car accident. Sandor was the only one to survive without a scratch by turning into air itself and moving away a safe distance.
He lived in foster care until he was eighteen. In those two years, he developed a pretty dark look on life and accepted that death was just another part. He ended up answering an ad for a pilot that turned into a bodyguard job for a mutant who was on the run from an anti-mutant group. He soon became a cheap but efficient bodyguard for hire that escalated to retrieval of stolen, or to be stolen goods and even some assassination jobs. The illegal world became just a job to him, and a way to pay for food. He was 21 when the Grayswords approached him, and he quickly accepted, hoping the pay would be better than trying to get clients on his own.
Let's see... what else is there? He has been on a mission in Europe for a few weeks and is soon returning to the Grayswords HQ.
Played by Ember_of_Energy

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
Task Force 613 Profiles
secrecy25
User Image
My name? Captain Zachary Hawkins
Most people call me Zack or Captain Hawkins
I'm a 34 year-old Male
My callsign is Hawkeye
I fight... Carries two suppressed M9 pistols and a combat knife. In hand-to-hand combat, he employs a mixture of basic fighting styles. His skill, agility and experience makes him deadly in melee combat and his accuracy with any firearm is unmatched.
You want to know me? Zack can appear to be warm and friendly at first, but don't let him fool you. He maintains a strict leadership and is very efficient when on the job. His very presence is fearsome even when he carries a warm smile on his face.
This is my past... Zack is a former field officer, highly decorated for his successful efforts in anti-terrorism campaigns. When the ongoing fighting amongst the mutants began to escalate, he was brought back to the United States and put in charge of a special group known only as Task Force 613. Their goal? To capture mutants...
Let's see... what else is there? Despite his efficiency in combat, he lacks knowledge when it comes to technology. Also, he has a lousy sense of humour.
Played by secrecy25
Solice the Slayer
User Image
My name? Dmitri Kosovich
Most people call me Dmitri
I'm a 23 year-old Male
My callsign is Livewire
I have the power...Controls and manipulates energy, much like lightning
You want to know me? At face value, Dmitri is a cold, shallow man who is distant and detached from the world around him. As if he doesn't belong, or doesn't want to rather.
This is my past... Native of Russia, Dmitri lived a normal life, being a mutant wasn't that difficult, but it wasn't accepted either. Labeled as a freak he had to refrain from practicing his talent. Years passed and he received a general education by rural Russian standards. For a short period of time he married and had a daughter, her name is Anechka, translating into Grace in English. When political and economic relations opened up between the US and Russian government, Task Force 613 swooped in to 'cleanse' Russia of the problem that were mutants. Sadly, Dmitri's wife was lost in the first raid on the rural village in which they lived. Upon her death Dmitri enacted revenge on several Task Force 613 agents and soldiers, ending their lives slowly. But before he could finish his spree, they got a hold of his daughter, his only weakness. Months later, they use this as leverage, forcing Dmitri to work for them, as an agent to more efficiently take out mutant opposition. They know he wouldn't betray them, since they have his daughter's life in their hands.
Let's see... what else is there? Carries a picture of Anechka in his backpocket,
Played by Solice the Slayer
korinzu
User Image
My name? Todd
Most people call me Scientists call me Soldier1
I'm a 24 year-old male
My call sign is Spartan
I have the power... Super soldier - His senses and attributes, all aspects of his being are at super human levels. Minor healing factor (in between base human healing and wolverine level healing, he's not invincible.), He can see in the dark, has minor telekinesis (limited ranged), telepathy, Minor technopathy.
I fight...
-Master Tactician/strategist, Master of many martial arts, Weapons master - blunt/edged/projectile, Highly Educated, Espionage and stealth tactics, special forces training, Interrogation training, warfare.
-Black XM8 Assault Rifle with interchangeable accessories and fittings, Desert Eagle Sidearm, Two Basic boot sheathed combat knives, Dragon skin Ballistic Vest, Under forearm mounted mission computer (ceramic cover protection), standard field kit on belt, Belt ammo pack, Headset comm unit.
You want to know me? He follows orders, to the letter. But when not issued orders, he's The casual business type, he'll socialize and be friendly, within a certain boundary. But he always has his guard up, a certain level of danger can be felt from him. No qualms about killing, Men, women, children, he was breed not to care.
This is my past... Todd is the first of his own. A long going project of the U.S. government where mutants were captured, their DNA taken and synthesized together, and augmented. successful DNA strands are placed into a newly pregnant abducted women, their children taken and woman killed. The child was raised and trained, if successful, they were experimented on, augmented further, and then killed, their New DNA added to the collective until Finally a desirable Strand was developed. Todd was born. Upon his creation, he was given to task force 613 for training. He received all of the top training a soldier of any origin could receive, as well as education and conditioning. Outfitted with the best in customized military equipment (and still retain an easy to replace nature to said items.). Up to current date, he has performed 438 successful missions alone, and in secret. Now he waits for a chance to be integrated into the Task force officially.
Let's see... what else is there? He wears a bloody hand symbol on his vest, as his sign of marking, as most every mission, there is a single, unidentifiable bloody hand print left at the scene, no fingerprints to pick up because Todd doesn't have any, but it is his mark, and his left glove is stained from making his mark so many times.
Played by korinzu
DiabolusSpiritus
User Image
My name? Hikaru Oshiro
Most people call me Miko as it refers to the shrine maidens in Japan
I'm a 25 year-old Female
My callsign is Sakura (assassin)
I fight... using traditional katana blades and tantou blades. They are hidden within the folds of my hakama and I always carry two in case one is lost.
You want to know me? Hikaru is a strange woman, even though she is twenty-five, she acts more like a child than anything. This personality of hers is a form in which she enjoys since she has split personalities. Hikaru is her true childish self while Sakura is a safe word which brings out the assassin inside. When Sakura is around, her eyes become cold and she retains a sarcastic sense of humor whereas Hikaru is the more childish version of herself. The two cannot speak to one another and neither one knows what the other does but it is said that they share the same love for the same man.
This is my past... Hikaru Oshiro was born to a mediocre family in the Okinawa prefecture. Even though she was an only child, she lived life to its fullest until she was five years old. When she was five, her father abused her, and that's what caused Sakura to form. The personality was dormant until she was sent by her mother to become a Miko. It was an honor to become one and she learned everything there was to know about being a shrine maiden and they even taught her meditation. When she was meditating, she awoke to her Sakura personality. This persona watched everything closely and did things better than Hikaru ever could achieve. The others knew something was different so they began to teach Sakura the way of the katana as a measure to prevent harm to herself.

They also began to tell the difference between Sakura and Hikaru just by their personalities. So the trainer taught Hikaru of a way to talk with her other persona by leaving letters around addressed to her and vice versa. It wasn't long before Sakura and Hikaru were prevalent such as day and night. During the day, Hikaru was around but as soon as the sun fell Sakura took over. It was during these night times that she would go around doing assassinations for the shrine since they served a secret society located in America. When Sakura heard about them, she decided that her talents were better suited in America rather than in Okinawa. So she packed her bag, bid her friends farewell, and headed for America.

Her talents didn't go unnoticed by the American government, when they heard that she was coming, they immediately intercepted her, and brought her to Task Force 613. During her tests the doctors realized that she held twin personalities and they began to experiment on her with different types of drugs until they found something that would be of use. It was a sedative drug that blended with the DNA and used a fail safe word to activate. This word, instead of activating the drug, would activate Sakura. So they began to use this to their advantage, Hikaru would be around, and when the fail safe word of "Sakura" was spoken her alter ego would present itself for missions. Once the mission was over they would speak "Hikaru" and the reverse happened, Hikaru would show up not knowing what happened but there were always files that she would read and the letters that her alter ego would leave around.

It began to dawn on Hikaru that they should be one person but there was no way for that to happen. Until they could find the man that was on the other side of the string tied around their pinky. Something that was taught to the shrine maidens, a way of believing in Fate. Hikaru wasn't sure who they would fall in love with but they would find that person soon enough. It came in the form of a warrior that was brought about, a man named Todd. The two personalities adored him but he seemed oblivious to them simply because he was a soldier but that wouldn't stop them from trying and try they still continue to do but it was such a shame that he was never with them on missions. Now they have returned to headquarters after a tremendously difficult task to assassinate a popular spokesman in Europe for the rights of mutants. But they finished the job with no problems.
Let's see... what else is there? Hikaru is constantly wearing the outfit of the Shrine Maidens since that is all she knows and has known for her entire life since she was very small. It doesn't bother her in the least if others make fun of her because she is a child after all and knows that Sakura will protect her. She is often seen writing letters to herself, it's the only way for her to communicate with the two personalities inside of her.
Played by DiabolusSpiritus
Artemis Taylor
User Image
My name? Richard Walker
Most people call me Rick
I'm a 24 year-old male.
My callsign is Pyros.
I have the power... of pyrokinesis.
You want to know me? I’m fairly quiet, especially if it’s our first meeting. Eventually I will warm up to you, and once I do I can be a fairly friendly individual. Just don’t pick on my sister; that won’t go over well with me.
This is my past... Ally and I both had the typical upbringing, nothing out of the ordinary. Mom and Dad seemed normal enough, at least to us. We didn’t wise up to things until…well, if I was 16, Ally was 14. One night I had some friends over and we wanted to order some pizza. I went in the dining room to ask Dad for $20 or so to pay for the delivery, only to find him sitting at a laptop computer, teaching my little sister how to hack into government systems. Ally had shown promise early on for technology, so I can’t say I was too surprised to find her deep in files we shouldn’t have even known existed. But she was young, and the old man was stupid, so the next day we had a SWAT team there to arrest him. Mom didn’t have the funds to raise us both on her salary alone, so I enlisted in the military, lying about my age and using falsified identification. I didn’t want to see Ally sent off to some foster home, so I figured it would be better to leave and send a portion of my paycheck home.
The military paid for my college education, and helped pay for my sister’s, as well. As I got older and rose through the ranks, I decided to make a career of my military service. I didn’t find out about my abilities until partway through an overseas tour; my men and I were caught in a building with the exits all blocked by flames. I found that, by concentrating, I could clear a path for my unit to escape. On my return I was transferred to a new unit, Task Force 613. Ironically, my new unit is assigned to capture mutants…like me. I wonder if the people in charge knew of my abilities when they transferred me.
Let's see... what else is there? I’m still on great terms with my sister, and she’s the only one I’ve told of my abilities.
Played by Artemis Taylor
Artemis Taylor
User Image
My name? Allison Walker
Most people call me Ally
I'm a 22 year-old female.
My callsign is Trojan
I fight... primarily in cyberspace. I haven’t met a system I can’t turn to my own advantage, or at least hack into. Don’t get me wrong, I’m anything but helpless…if it comes down to a physical altercation I have a gun and a switchblade, though I’m also very good with hand-to-hand combat. Blame that on fighting with my idiot brother all the time!
You want to know me? I’ve been told I’m pretty outgoing for a computer geek. I do have some problems with knowing what should and shouldn’t be said, though, so I need to work on what Rick calls my 'conversation filter'.
This is my past... Go look at Ricky’s profile to read about our childhood; he explains it better than I do. As far as the rest of my life went, though…it’s complicated.
So, if you read Rick’s profile, you already know Dad got arrested when I was 14. I was pretty close to him, though, and hacking was one of the few things we really did together. After he got sent to prison, and Rick shipped off with the military, I decided to keep hacking. Nothing destructive, and certainly nothing that would put information into the hands of rival countries, just practical joke stuff. Evidently the government didn’t find me funny, though. I was sent to a juvenile detention center until I turned 16, then released to finish high school and stayed out of trouble for the rest of high school. I didn’t want to worry Ricky, so I decided against hacking anything government-related until after I got out of college. I only did a couple dozen hacks before they were on to me again, but to my surprise, they didn’t incarcerate me. They recruited me! Actually, they recruited me to Task Force 613 with my brother, which was awesome. We hadn’t really seen each other much since he went off with the military, so it’s been a great reunion.
Let's see... what else is there? I know Ricky’s a mutant, and I know TF613 is supposed to be hunting mutants, but I can’t turn him in. He’s my brother, for heaven’s sake!
Played by Artemis Taylor
korinzu
User Image
My name? Leonard Church
Most people call me Church
I'm a 26 year-old Male
My call sign is Church
I fight... Caries 2 Beretta pistols, combat knife. Larger weapons include the Black Barrett M107A1. Dragon skin Ballistic Vest, Under forearm mounted mission computer (ceramic cover protection), standard field kit on belt, Belt ammo pack, Headset comm. unit. They both have a camera and mic in their ties, hats, helmets, to record their mission operations to avoid having to fill out a report.Small wireless memory stick receiver on their belts for said devices.
Highly trained U.S. Marine Sniper scout recon soldier, U.S. Navy SEAL, and anti mutant task force operative.
You want to know me? fairly down to earth, however that is the extent of how normal he compares to the average citizen. He's somewhat Irate, excessive, and just plain out moronic at times. It's more to as if he speaks before his brain has a chance to think. He comments with off the wall remarks, or start a conversation that has no point just to amuse himself. Bad part is. His partner is exactly the same.
This is my past... Both church and grif had fairly normal childhoods. they were childhood friends for as long as they could remember, starting as neighbors. they were inseparable, no matter how much they fought or got on each other's nerves. Time rolled by for the two, and soon, they graduated high school. As happy as their parents were, they wouldn't be soon as they announced to them they were joining the marines. They were of age, and despite all their protests, they couldn't stop them. so they joined.

They went through basic and sniper scout training, becoming a two man sniper unit. They done several operations together, though a bad turn on intelligence's part created their last marine operative mission a suicide assignment midway through the op. However, they managed to complete the primary and secondary objectives with little lateral damage. This got the pair noticed. They were then transferred from the marine military branch and put through a special Navy seal regiment encompassing all fields of seal specialty. They were 24 at their third seal op, only to find why they were transferred. The task force had taken notice of them, and put them through the training marginally needed of special task force operatives.

they were recruited into the task force, and given their last training regiment as anti-mutant operatives. They became two premiere special operations task force operatives, though most acutely as a sniper scout pair. and here they stay.
Let's see... what else is there? Much like Todd's equipment, theirs is also task force modified with state of the art advancements for highest performance. While stationed in Okinawa, the two picked up Japanese and became part time bartenders when not on assignment. With the military career and bartender job, the two prefer to wear semi formal attire leisurely. Their current official rank is jointly Master Chief Petty officer, they rejected invite to the command master chief program, wanting to stay as operative soldiers. The often use the camera and Mic they have on their persons at all times for self amusing evil.
Played by korinzu
korinzu
User Image
My name? Dexter Grif
Most people call me Grif
I'm a 26 year-old Male
My call sign is Grif
I fight... Caries a Beretta pistol, combat knife. Larger weapons include the Black XM8 Assault Rifle, ranged assault variant with longer barrel, under barrel grenade launcher, scope, compensator, selective fire options between single, 3 round burst, and full auto. Dragon skin Ballistic Vest, Under forearm mounted mission computer (ceramic cover protection), standard field kit on belt, Belt ammo pack, Headset comm. unit, standard scout equipment. They both have a camera and mic in their ties, hats, helmets, to record their mission operations to avoid having to fill out a report. Small wireless memory stick receiver on their belts for said devices.
Highly trained U.S. Marine Sniper scout recon soldier, U.S. Navy SEAL, and anti mutant task force operative.
You want to know me? fairly down to earth, however that is the extent of how normal he compares to the average citizen. He's somewhat Irate, excessive, and just plain out moronic at times. It's more to as if he speaks before his brain has a chance to think. He comments with off the wall remarks, or start a conversation that has no point just to amuse himself. Bad part is. His partner is exactly the same.
This is my past... Both church and grif had fairly normal childhoods. they were childhood friends for as long as they could remember, starting as neighbors. they were inseparable, no matter how much they fought or got on each other's nerves. Time rolled by for the two, and soon, they graduated high school. As happy as their parents were, they wouldn't be soon as they announced to them they were joining the marines. They were of age, and despite all their protests, they couldn't stop them. so they joined.

They went through basic and sniper scout training, becoming a two man sniper unit. They done several operations together, though a bad turn on intelligence's part created their last marine operative mission a suicide assignment midway through the op. However, they managed to complete the primary and secondary objectives with little lateral damage. This got the pair noticed. They were then transferred from the marine military branch and put through a special Navy seal regiment encompassing all fields of seal specialty. They were 24 at their third seal op, only to find why they were transferred. The task force had taken notice of them, and put them through the training marginally needed of special task force operatives.

they were recruited into the task force, and given their last training regiment as anti-mutant operatives. They became two premiere special operations task force operatives, though most acutely as a sniper scout pair. and here they stay.
Let's see... what else is there? Much like Todd's equipment, theirs is also task force modified with state of the art advancements for highest performance. While stationed in Okinawa, the two picked up Japanese and became part time bartenders when not on assignment. With the military career and bartender job, the two prefer to wear semi formal attire leisurely. Their current official rank is jointly Master Chief Petty officer, they rejected invite to the command master chief program, wanting to stay as operative soldiers. The often use the camera and Mic they have on their persons at all times for self amusing evil.
Played by korinzu

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
Neutral profiles
Skydron
User Image
My name? Sky-dron
Most people call me Sky
I'm a old... year-old male (Age is roughly 3000-4000 years, approximate, but appears in his mid-20s.)
My callsign is not applicable at this time
I have the power... Mutant Abilities:

Energy manipulation - Can manipulate energy outwardly in various forms, bending it to his needs. Can also create different forms of energy: condensed, volatile, etc. He can also manipulate energy internally, in order to increase his already extra-ordinary abilities or to increase the speed at which he heals. This gives him a healing factor of sorts, as well .

The inward manipulation in employed at the cost of being able to outwardly manipulate energy at the same time, but due to his extended life he has been able to switch between the two with relative little to no difficulty.

He has also shown the ability to manipulate the energy of things around him, to manipulate the environment around him. The exact area in which he can do this hasn't been tested, but he's shown exceptional ease in doing so to a large office building or complex.

Physical abilities - He is 'trained', for lack of a better word, in hand to hand combat, as well as in the use of several weapons. He also possesses great agility, being able to dodge most attacks with relative ease.

You want to know me? Well then... you'll just have to wait and see... Ok. He's a mostly sarcastic person, which can become excessively serious in an instant over some issues. A bit of a loner, but also a flirt when it comes to women.

He has a tendency to display a large amount of naivety, even to the point of expressing great amazement over certain things. Whether or not he is actual as naive as he appears is up for debate.

This is my past... Sky has been around for a long time. His actual age is shrouded in mystery and he may be the oldest living mutant on the planet. His own origin is shrouded in mystery, mostly in part to his not being able to remember where he is from. As far as Sky knows he has always existed.

During his extended life he has traveled the globe, mainly to see if he could find anyone else that is like him. He has encountered many people, as well as many mutants, in his travels. He has lived many lives, settling down in various areas more than once. He was even mistaken for being a forest's guardian spirit at one time.

He was witness to, as well as participated in, many of the great events of history, though you couldn't tell to look at him.
Let's see... what else is there? He has a prehensile tail which he can manipulate with relative ease. Affiliation: Currently Neutral
Played by Skydron
korinzu
User Image
My name? Duncan Price
Most people call me Price
I'm a 19 year-old Male
My callsign is Void
I have the power... Melchsee's Door - This power creates a black sphere about the size of a boulder, larger than the user. Everything that this sphere touches is immediately destroyed, eaten by it. Physical matter and energy, all of it is destroyed by it. However, provided enough massive energy is directed at it, it can be halted diverted or even destroyed should the energy be massive enough. Once it has eaten enough energy, the sphere reacts on it's own, eating every living thing until Duncan runs out of energy, or loses conciousness. It does not hurt him, just everything else. It moves through the air. The power is basically seek and destroy with some preservation for Duncan's life. If targeting many life forms, branch like protrusions shoot out of the sphere to impale and kill the target. Triggered by will or intense emotion. If intense emotion is the trigger, melschee's door runs rampant on it's own will.
You want to know me? Somewhat straight forward, he is a experienced individual in hardships and speaks from experience. Understanding, he is kind in accordance to the situation should he feel the need. otherwise, he can be crude, nasty, or a friend depending on how he sees it.
This is my past... Duncan is a street brat plainly. He was born to a nice family in Miami, but his father died when he was young, and his mother could not keep their house, so they ended up moving to the projects. He lived in a slum for ten years with his mother working her a** off to provide for him and going to night college for english literature. But he got associated into the wrong bunch. But a man pulled hom out of it, he was an army ranger whom became his father figure and married his mother.

Things went good for a year until the war occured. His father went into combat when called, but died in his first tour to a car bomb. His mother used the insurance money to support him and her college, but he got back into the wrong place. He became associated with gangs, drugs, violence. He was the son to hate, but his mother loved him. He'd been out of juvie and jail visits several times until he turned 16 when his mother got into an acident. she wasn't seriously injured, but it put things into perspective for him. He put himself into rehab immediately and cut ties off with the gang. Once out, he got a part time job and took his schooling seriously.

After a year, he got his school, addictions, bad ties, everything in his life straightened out, even had a few army promoters and army colleges courses lined up after high school. His mother got her degree, got a job as a english literature proffessor at a college, they moved back near the beach closer to the college. things were looking up. But his past was not done with him. His old gang had caught up to years later, a month before he was going to ship out to boot camp. They killed his mother while he was away with the promoter for Pt and a local gym for training. He got home, and found his mother in a state he could not muster to bear. In a rage, his mutation manifested, killing his old gang members instantly that had done the deed. He was distraught, but at the sounds of sirens, he panicked. He bayed his mother love before running. He knew what he was and knew of a place, but he would need to get to new york first.
Let's see... what else is there? He has natural talent and ability for fighting, a unique sense and awareness that lended him to be great in a fight, and naturally attune to being physical capable. He undertsnads how the body works, how to apply it at a certain point in a certain manner and understands physics in a way that is instinctive. He has large amounts of fighting experience but no fighting style, and is efficient in his ability to fight, using the most of what he has. He trained with the promoter and in a gym to refine these traits and build on them before running.

His mother Once told him a story of a man that had their surname, A man named price whom was plagued by a demon named Melschee, whom took everything he has to make the man miserable, but kept him from harm so to live out his misery. The demon was black and bland of the barest of details for a body and always appeared from a door way. The man eventually commited suicide, but it was side the demon stayed with his family line. This story gave Duncan the name of his mutation.

He wears his step father's dog tags that a friend of his offered to him at the funeral.
Played by korinzu
DiabolusSpiritus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name? Shinjiro Ito
Most people call me Shin, Shinji, or Jiro
I'm a Thirty year-old Male
My callsign is Infernus
I have the power... Shin has a few abilities that are unique to him and his powers. He can summon his Hellfire for use in the everyday world without having to say any words but the words give the Hellfire a more meaningful purpose as it helps to serve their master better. It is unclear as to how Shin was able to control Hellfire and at such a young age, he was only an infant, but it shows that he has gained the upper hand by mastering them.
Aestus - a white hot circle appears below the enemy with curved symbols all along the inside, like a magic circle, and it produces a cylinder of heat the width of the circle to force the enemy to faint from the heat wave.
Ardere - he cups his hands together as if he was holding a bowling ball between his hands, a ball of fire forms form the center, and he can launch it in any direction that he wishes in order to start a blazing fire.
Anima Catenam - a binding ability where he binds his enemies using a chain created of flames that have a black center instead of a blue one.
Scintillas - an attack that forces many projectiles of Hellfire to rain down upon the enemy horde.
Ignus Hasta - a special ability where Shin launches a ball of Hellfire in the shape of a spear, it sears the enemy's soul without leaving any physical damage done, instead it burns the soul and forces the person to feel all the pain they had inflicted upon others before killing them by making their heart explode.
Ifrit - his ultimate ability that relies on purely on his anger, Shin has the ability to transform into the beast of the Underworld that can wield the Hellfire without any restriction.
You want to know me? The short of stature man known as Shinjiro Ito is a cute character, he's quite loud at times, and is blunt. He believes in honesty to the core, unless otherwise noted, and will always say things from his heart without thinking. He will rarely apologize for anything that he says, no matter how rude it comes off, and knows that he can protect himself. He isn't perturbed by others making fun of his height of 5'4" because it doesn't bother him. And there always seems to be an underlying smirk on his face, a secret that he keeps from others, and one that no one knows, not even the American government.
This is my past... The real past of Shin is unknown, even to him, he knew that his powers manifest when he was still an infant causing the deaths of both of his parents. The village that he was born into cast him into the forest so that the wolves could eat him, instead, the local wolf pack took him in as their own pup and began to feed him. It was strange for the pack to have a human child with them but their instincts told them that if harm came to the child then harm would come to them as well. Shin was raised by wolves but he watched the villagers, he learned their mannerisms, and he soon departed his beloved wolf pack in order to gain revenge on the villagers, not for throwing him away as an infant, but because they had been interfering with the survival of his pack.

This is where his story begins, Shin returned to the village, they had all forgotten about the baby they threw in the woods, and he lived among them for a long time until the festival. The big harvest and he stood in front of the blazing fire with a malicious grin on his face. He stepped into it and allowed the Hellfire flames to engulf him into a human torch that spread like wildfire. They burned everyone and the entire village was down to ashes, the wolves were allowed to hunt freely now without fear of death, and as the flames died down, Shin was still clothed just fine. The grin on his face still there as he left the ruins of the village, he wanted to learn more about humans and he saw fit to go to the city where he learned about mutants.

It wasn't long before he went to America to see about mutants, he ran into Vince during a day at the bar, Shin accidentally burned his sleeve, and the man began to ask him a series of questions. The man thought it was nice and soon joined the Grayswords and began doing various missions with them, not to mention that his skill in weapons and hand-to-hand combat increased to master, all the while learning more about his own mutant ability until he mastered that as well. But then the inevitable happened.

There is nothing to Shin when you first meet him, he just appears as the "short of stature" solitary archive worker for the suits in the Task Force branch of the government. However, underneath the archival librarian lay a tumultuous beast bound in chains. Shin is an excellent marksman with a sniper rifle, a close quarters combat master (due to his short stature), and an Omega Level mutant that stays hidden inside the government for various reasons of his own and they are ones that he will not disclose with anyone else. In fact the very beginning of Shin starts with a very bad ending with the mercenary faction known as the Grayswords.

On a mission in Kosovo about six years ago, Shin and another member named Yvonne Griffiths were sent to assassinate a very high ranking official so that a revolution could occur. However they were given misinformation on the level of security of the location, in the end Shin's partner perished and the other members were forced to cut off communications with him. Shin was so distraught that he couldn't do anything and was arrested by the local authorities. However before he was able to be placed into prison, the American government intercepted him, and they brought him to New York to serve on Task Force 613, as an archival specialist. He works in the archives, awaiting the day that he gains enough courage to contact Vince once more to let him know that he was sorry for what transpired.

He still feels very bitter about what occurred and from that day on he never used his powers, even though they kept advancing. It was at this time that he was asked to join the front lines of Task Force with the reason of watching Captain Hawkins, it was going to be a simple mission on his behalf, and then there was the contact from, none other than, Vince.
Let's see... what else is there? Shin has a tendency to be neutral in this battle of mutants. He only wishes to help Vince in order to pay back the bitterness that he felt at having a comrade killed in action when he could have prevented it. So he feels that it is necessary to help Vince change the future of the world so that mutants can live in peace without worrying about the government's persecution, after all, he is only one man but he can change how people see mutants just by becoming Ifrit and Shin does not wish to see anyone scared of mutants. Despite his ideals, he refuses to join sides, he is only in it for himself.
Played by DiabolusSpiritus

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
Reserved for more profiles

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200