• Signature Look 250
User Image

✤ Ѧ ℓ ρ н α и z ι α • Ѧ и и e • Ӈ ι т σ я α s к ι ι ✤

⊰ ☯ ⊱ "Games are my L-I-F-E. Don't ruin that for me." ⊰ ☯ ⊱

User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
═━☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠━═

The Night before…

Alphanzia sat there in her darkened bedroom, her headphones on her head as she sat on her beanbag in front of the television in her room. The Xbox on and she was playing a game. Her fingers were darting left and right at the controls and analog sticks. She was whispering things to herself, giving herself confidence to be the last one to survive in the game. She sat up some, reaching down quickly, a bowl of popcorn rest in front of the beanbag. She grabbed a handful and shoved it into her mouth, wiping her hand off on her sweat pants before leaning back just a bit, continuing to play. She really got into her playing. She soon swallowed the popcorn in her mouth, listening to the other men talk over their microphones; she would chip in with a little conversation here and there. “No the names xred_tweexerz.” She said in reference to her Xbox user name. She smirked when they began to comment on how well she was playing. “Thanks you guys, you all aren’t bad yourselves.” She said as she drew a switch blade, sneaking up on one of the men, knifing him. She heard cussing through the microphone and she laughed. “Opps, watch your back Kevin.” She said in a more taunting voice. Her and the other guys sat there listening to the guy rant and rave about how she sucked and so forth. The rest of what he was saying didn’t seem to register to her as she got her character to kneel down behind a wall, she peeked around it and soon shot another guy. “I should’ve warned you guys, I am a little sneaky than you would think, dedicated almost my whole life to games and cars.” She said with a soft laugh.

She bit her lower lip, ten seconds on the clock, one more kill and she would be the winner of the game. Her heart was racing within her chest, causing it to hurt as she would breathe, so she held her breath. She stuck her tongue out some, biting onto it, she sat up a bit more, getting really into it, leaning forward just a bit, getting closer to the television. She squinted slightly, when there was three seconds on the clock, she had snuck up behind someone, he noticed her and they fought. When the game ended she stared at the screen, waiting to see who killed who. Finally she cheered as she was the winner by a kill. [******** yes! That is what I am talking about bitches!” She said to the guys through the microphones. Some of the guys laughed and said good job, the other guys were all pissy, as always. “Come on guys, don’t be haters because a chick kicked your asses.” She teased playfully, eating some more popcorn. She giggled softly, sitting back and relaxing some. They were probably going to end up playing another game while she would go down and eat something. “Alright, I will be right back, if any of you guys are still willing to play with me. Getting kind of hungry, been sitting on my a** for the past…” She looked over at the clock. “Three hours with you guys.” She said with a smirk, feeling rather accomplished to have beaten the guys, some of them were really good at it too. She soon took her headphones off, exited the game and then she pushed up to her feet, she walked out of her bedroom, downstairs. She yawned and entered the kitchen, making herself some ramen. She walked to her living room with the bowl in hand. She sat on the couch, turning on the television, watching the news. Everything was normal. They began to talk about some sort of virus that was beginning to spread, but Alphanzia didn’t pay much attention to it because she rarely ever got sick, and if she did, it was a tiny cold.

After about a good ten minutes, she finished her ramen, she went to the kitchen, placed it in the dishwasher that had some other dirty dishes in it. She put a tablet in it, closed it and turned it on to wash them. She then grabbed a cup and got some water out of the faucet, using her purifier. She took a sip, then she walked back upstairs to her room. Placing the cup down on the nightstand beside her bed, she did a few other things before sitting down in her bean bag, playing a few more games with the guys then climbing into bed around eleven o’clock. She set an alarm for six in the morning, then she fell asleep with absolutely no problems.

The following morning…

Beep… Beep… Beep…

Alphanzia let out a soft groan as her alarm went off. “Six every morning…” She mumbled sleepily to herself. She reached out, turning the alarm off. She pushed off the covers, the cold air making her shiver. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She slid her legs over the side of the bed, slowly pushing off her bed and getting to her feet. She walked to the bathroom, doing her business and getting ready for her morning jog like she usually does every morning. This helps keep her in shape with all the gaming she does. She pulled her hair back into a tight pony tail then walked to her bedroom, changing her clothes into a white tank top, and a clean pair of black sweats. She placed a light jacket on above her tank, zipping it up. She grabbed her shoes, bending over and sliding one foot in, then she grabbed the other, beginning to walk out of her room, soon hopping as she was slipping her foot into it, she slammed her foot down on the floor, her foot entering the shoe. She jogged down the stairs, trying to wake herself up a bit more. She moved into the living room, grabbing her mp3 player off of the coffee table. She grabbed a small bag that hooked around her waist; it carried her keys, batteries, a switch blade, because of those psycho rapists, money and carried her mp3 player as she jogged too, so she wouldn’t lose it, and then her fully charged cellphone, which was in case of an emergency. She clipped the bag around her waist, she walked to the door, opened it, and went out. It was a bit chilly outside, a little foggy, the sun was somewhat low, but lit the area well enough to see.

Alphanzia began to walk down her walkway, placing an ear bud in her ear. She made a left turn, following the sidewalk. She soon began to play music, but not blaring it. She placed the other ear bud in, and soon began to jog. Still a little sleepy, she didn’t pay much attention to her background at first. She was searching through her mp3 player for a song, eventually finding one she liked, she placed it into the small bag the was hooked around her waist and zipped it up, beginning to jog. She looked up, so far clear view, but she didn’t know anything was behind her, when there was a male who was bloodied, very pale and gray, and his eyes seemed like they were rolled in his head and he was possessed. A bone was poking through his knee, and he was hobbling after her, this was Alphanzia’s next door neighbor. Alphanzia thought she heard a groaning sound, so she pulled one ear bud out of her ear, continuing to jog as she listened, but didn’t hear it again. Just as she was putting her ear bud back into place she heard it again, this time it made her jump. She slowed down, looking around. She looked behind her, seeing her neighbor. Her eyes went very wide as he was close enough to grab her, she wanted to scream, but nothing came out, that’s when she did a full on sprint, getting away as fast as she could, rounding a corner and into an alley way. She hid behind the wall, panting heavily. The sight of her neighbor stuck in her head. The smell lingering in her nose, she covered her nose and mouth, trying to refrain from making a sound. She looked down the alley, seeing that there were three of whatever the hell her neighbor was, but they were chewing on something. She felt like she was going to be sick. She saw legs of someone laying down and three of them huddled around it, as though they were eating it. Luckily they didn’t see her, or even hear her because they were too busy, chewing down on a meal of some sort… "Oh disgusting..." She muttered quietly to herself. She saw a broken bloody pipe that someone had been using earlier on, must’ve been that man or woman they were eating… These things weren’t human, but there was no real way to describe them.

The stench was foul, made her wish to get sick, but for now she was able to keep it down. She slowly, quietly walked forward, making it to the pipe which was luckily closer to her than it was to them. She slowly bent down, picking it up quietly, she then began to look around, slowly making her way out of the alley before they would notice her. She soon was out of the alley, but just as she rounded the corner, she was greeted by her neighbor, being scared a scream didn’t come from her, but instead, without much thought her arms swung the pipe at his head, making him collapse, but he wasn’t dead. Alphanzia began to cry, scared out of her mind. She then gripped the pipe tightly, making a run back towards her home, but what she saw made her run down a different road… They were surrounding her front door, blocking her way in. They were sitting there scratching at the door, the sound irritating her ears, causing more tears to roll down her cheeks. She was scared out of her mind, she soon began to run down the road, going to the right, running down the road that had empty cars scattered along. She ran as quietly as she could, ready to beat any of these things down, or make a run for it, whichever came first. She had to find shelter, somewhere safe, that was the first thing on her mind… Getting the hell out of the streets…

═━☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠━═
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
OoC: - - -
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

x C x l x y x d x e x xxx S x i x l x v x e x r x h x a x mx

"You can't handle this demon. I will own you much harder than you thought you owned me! You will become my personal slave and I shall show you what it feels like!"

User Image

Clyde sat in the cage in the shop, his head down, and his hands bound to the cage bars. The demon could be potentially dangerous, already having killed a few of the guards in the shop. He had his lime green eyes closed as he sat there uncomfortably. One thing he really disliked was how he was always treated like an animal. Sure, he was aggressive, mean, quick-tongued, but that never stopped him. The shop was pretty much empty with no customers. There were slaves lined up, but Clyde was in the back. Nobody wanted to buy him. If they ever did buy him they returned him a few hours later, maybe even possibly one full day. It just depended on the person and how much they were willing to take. Clyde had slight wrist burn from struggling against the binds so much, but he finally gave up after a point.

There was only one customer who had come in. It was a man who was dressed nicely and looked rather expensive. Clyde tried to look, but was unable to see more than his legs from where he was. The man began walking around and looking. He had looked interested in a few slaves but continued on. After a bit of time he was at Clyde's cage. He knelt down to get eye level with Clyde. Clyde glared at him quickly and growled. "What the hell are you looking at?!" He snapped, acting like he was going to attack the man, making him stumble back. The man did stumble back a bit, but a smirk spread across his lips. Maybe with tied up wrists and something over his mouth to keep him quiet he would be great! The looks of Clyde caught the man's attention and wanted to buy him immediately. The shop keeper wasn't too happy about it and tried to argue the man, but he lost against the more expensive man, paying almost twice more than Clyde was actually worth.

The guards moved to the cage and cut off the bindings, quickly grabbing Clyde and yanking him out of the cage. The man who had bought him was already near the front and was looking at collars. He found the perfect one and bought it, before motioning the men to come his way with Clyde. He smiled and placed the collar around Clyde's neck, who was struggling and yelling to be free, but everyone ignored it, even the man whom had bought him. He lead the guards to his car and Clyde was forced into the backseat, but not before his hands were bound behind his back again. The man got into his car then took off not a moment later to prepare Clyde for the reason he wanted to.

Clyde was soon dressed in some nicely fitting clothes that contrasted with his black and white colored hair. A hat was placed upon his head as the final thing needed and the man clapped his hands together when his servants finished. He was pleased with the look that Clyde now had, after being completely cleaned and dressed he looked much better. Clyde growled and began to snap anything that came to his mind that might be insulting to the man, but he noticed that he was ignored. The man began to talk about rules and whatever else while he was with him and what he was for. Clyde scoffed. "A prince?! You expect me to be for a Prince? How pathetic are you?! You are completely ignorant!" He growled, dropping his head as his hands were tightly bound behind his back. He would have tried to run, but without his hands it was pretty much useless. Clyde listened as the man said he wasn't allowed to talk until he was given to the Prince or he would be in some severe punishment that could potentially kill him.

Of course Clyde wasn't too happy to hear his life basically being threatened by some man who bought him and was planning to give him away to a Prince. That was completely absurd. He couldn't believe he was technically a gift, and a bad one too. The demon would put that poor royal family through so much hell, they just had no idea what was coming their way until he was there with them and belong to them when he was given up. Clyde was meant for looks, but Clyde knew that he wouldn't be just for that. He would be for insulting the others that would be there too and he would make sure to see some tears or at least hear rumors. Putting the Prince through hell could be a whole lot of fun if done correctly!

Soon enough it was time to go and the man grabbed Clyde by one of his bound arms and pulled him along. They were soon in a carriage and making their way to the royal family. The man was a family member of the royal family, hence the reason he had so much money and was basically able to bribe the shop keeper with twice as much money than Clyde was actually worth. Clyde grunted as he sat there silent and glared over at the man with that more deathly look, but he was instantly scolded and was reminded about the possibly death that could come to him if he kept up the bad attitude. That wasn't too pleasing to hear. He had been threatened by many before, but the way this man described how he would kill Clyde was one of the more disgusting and sick ways and technically Clyde wanted to stay alive for now.

The carriage came to a stop after a bit and the two were out of the carriage in no time. Clyde was grabbed by his arm, much more gently than the first time of course as he was brought inside. Clyde had to helplessly follow the man and listen as he talked to people. Clyde's head was down, he had the urge to say something rude to someone but again, he wanted to live to make other's lives hell. He swallowed hard, his throat dry because he was dying inside. Not saying anything rude was very difficult for him. He didn't have that shut up filter, once he started insults there was no way he could stop. He spoke his mind and was rather blunt about it. He didn't care about anyone but himself, and that was how it would always be. Clyde struggled slightly against the bindings but it was useless. He looked over as the King spoke and he rolled his eyes.

Clyde grunted as he was quickly pulled to the line, but the back of the line. They would move back every time someone joined the line. One by one the people went, presenting their gifts. The man, also known as Yohuji, felt his gift was the best, even though he knew that Clyde was selfish. Finally the line was going down and it was almost their turn, since they were the very last. Upon their time, Yohuji stepped up with the slave and smiled to the Prince, bowing. "I have here a personal slave for the Prince. He is wonderful company, will do anything asked and needed!" Yohuji was simply presenting Clyde in a false way, why though? Clyde didn't even know. Clyde grunted as he was given a slight shove forward and Clyde bowed silently to the royal family. He had to play along until he was completely given. "If you do not wish to have him, I can take him back." Yohuji added. "Although he would make for a fine decoration!" He added with a slightly hearty laugh and he smiled.

[[ ooc ;; - - - ]]

User Image

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxДиםяєω . xxxxxδєииιs . xxxxxβιєяsαcк

Λ.Ӄ.Λ -- xxxДиםч . xxxϨιx

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

----- The night before -----

“Mother!” Andy exclaimed, he was surprised yet angry at the same time. What kind of parents did he have?! Cruel ones! “That is not fair! I did nothing to deserve that!” He growled, angry with his parents more than himself. How did he disrespect them in public? There was no disrespect! He was simply being honest on camera is all! He pressed his lips tightly together, his teased black hair out and everywhere. He crossed his arms over his bare chest and listened to his mother rant and ramble. This was a daily act for him and his family. They lived in a decent sized house, not one of those huge mansions you expect people with a lot of money to have. This kept paparazzi away thinking it was just another ordinary family.

“Now Andrew you know that we don’t like when you disrespect us on camera! This was far too much, you pushed your limit!” His father said in his toughest voice possible. He stood from the recliner he was relaxing on. “Not another word about it boy! You are going to public school whether you like it or not. You will see what it is like to be trash talked like you do us, except the fact you won’t be on camera! We will make sure your guards are there every step of the way and they will make sure to keep the cameras away!” His father said, taking hold of his mother’s hand and leading her out of the living room and to their bedroom.

Andy growled and walked after them. “You can’t force me to go to public school!” He was really angry now, but as he followed his parents he only got a door slammed and locked in his face. “You’ll see! When I don’t go to tomorrow! You can’t be mad at me because you both refused to listen!” He yelled, hitting the door. He then turned and went upstairs to his room; he slammed the door behind himself and locked it. “I didn’t disrespect anyone! I simply told the truth. How dare you. Punish me! I am Andy Sixx! I am a freaking rock star! You can’t punish me!” He stomped his foot, knowing his parents were below. He heard the yelling from his father and he smirked. He moved to his bed and plopped down. He closed his eyes; he was a little tired form the whole deal. He wasn’t expecting any of this to come out in the first place, and he already had a tiring day. Before he knew it, he was sleeping.

----- The following day -----

Andy was woken up by his maid who came in telling him to wake for school. He tried to cover himself up and ignore it but he was literally shaken until he got up. “I’m up!” He yelled out to the maid who finally backed off. He cursed under his breath and slowly sat up. He slid off the bed, wincing as his feet met the ice cold hard wood floor. He glared at the maid who had the biggest and cheesiest smile locked on her face. Andy rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom, taking a shower and cleaning himself up. When he was done he put on some eyeliner and eyes shadow around his eyes then blow dried his hair so he could tease it back up the way he liked it. After his shower, he walked back to his room where a pair of neatly stacked clothing awaited him. He slowly got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a black, blue, and grey long sleeved shirt that had a collar. To be himself he added a skull necklace with cross bones, a cross necklace, and then another necklace with the Black Veil Brides logo on it. He put on some bracelets, two on each wrist that had studs, and then one was a normal black wrist band. He sighed as he slipped on socks then black skater shoes that had skulls running along the sides of it.

He slowly made his way down the stairs. His mother greeted him with a happy good morning; she shoved an apple into his hands, gave him a backpack and shoved him out the door to the limo that awaited him. Now was his time to really go to school. He cursed as his guards pretty much forced him into the limo. Andy didn’t go down without a fight, but his guards were huge compared to him. Andy grunted when he was finally in and the door was shut. The driver began to head towards the public school that he would be attending. “I am not going to do this.” He muttered under his breath, throwing the apple in the seat next to him. Andy could hear his driver chuckling but said nothing. Andy glared up to the front. "What the hell is your problem? Don't even laugh." With that being said, the driver stopped laughing. Andy reached up and ran hands through his long and teased hair. He couldn't believe he had to even think of going through this. Finally the limo came to a stop and instantly began to catch attention of the students outside. "Let the fun begin..." He muttered as he grabbed his backpack off the seat and he opened the door and he stepped out. Faces were instantly lighting up when they saw Andy. Yeah, the singer of Black Veil Brides. he could hear the excited squeals as he was instantly bombarded with some fans. He was being asked questions and grabbed onto. A sly smirk danced across his lips. He thought this might actually be fun. "I need to get to the office ladi-" Before he could even get any words out, he was tugged to the school and lead to the front office.

Upon arriving in the office, the Principal came out, shooing the females to go to class.
"Everyone, off! Get to class!" He yelled, making a few girls release their grip on Andrew. He cleared his throat and fixed his suit jacket. "My apologies Mister Biersack. The ladies of this school may be like that for a bit of time.." Andy simply laughed at that. "No worries, I can handle women like that. I do often anyways." He shrugged. The Principal eyed him. "Right... Anyways.. Follow me, Mister Biersack. I have your schedule all worked out. We don't have block schedules here, so you have a full seven periods every day. You have Calculus, Zoology, World History, Honors English 12, Chorus, Economics, and a computer class called Multimedia Publications. We tried to do our very best with putting you in classes we felt fit for your type of person." The Principal explained as he sat down in his desk after walking to his office. Andy sat down in the chair in front of his desk. "We will be calling up our top student to give you a tour of the school and to help out during the day. On the paper that contains your schedule, you also have a locker number and combination, she will be sure to help you with that and to get your books from the library." He nodded then he moved over, pressing the intercom button and speaking into it, "Kiara Smith, please report to Principal Withers office." He said twice into the intercom that went all over the school then he looked over to Andy, waiting for her to come in.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

- ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ -
Out Of Candy:---

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Daemin wasn't about to allow himself to be drawn in. Whether his father wants him to fight for what they do best or not. Daemin wasn't going to sit there and practically sacrifice himself just to keep their name up. Yeah, he was a demon, but he wasn't an idiot. Sure, living in Hell could be quite fun, but when it came to the wars is when his thoughts changed. Daemin wasn't about to get stuck in it. He was simply packing up a few things. He planned to leave without his father even knowing, he was old enough to leave after all. He just really preferred to stay out of the wars that Heaven and Hell had. Daemin had a relatively good life down in Hell, but sometimes it could be too much. Although, honestly, he could say the moment he was born was too much. He wished he hadn't even opened his eyes the moment he came out. It was more or less an accident to be born, simply because he was born around the time a war was going on. He would always have that scar on his side which reminded him of what awaits. Sure, Daemin was a demon who had anger issues, but he wasn't going to be in a war. It was pointless, especially with the reasons they were fighting for. It was completely and utterly childish, or so this demon thought.

The male finished up his packing and he heard his name get called from downstairs. He winced and he moved to his window. He unlocked it and pushed it open. He held onto his back pack and stood in the window sill. He looked out as far as his eyes could look. He had to travel a bit to get to what could help him get to the human's world, known as Earth. That was the only place he could escape to and he was going to take the chance. There was a thin line between Hell and Earth and a thick line between Heaven and Hell. He glanced up and saw nothing but gray clouds. He heard knocks on his door and the rumbling of his locked door knob. He winced hearing his father. "Daemin! What the hell are you doing in there boy?!" The demon obviously didn't answer, but instead he jumped out of the window, his wings instantly catching him and he headed off. He didn't dare look back. His ears twitched at the sound of his door being broken and his name being yelled out the open window. Daemin flew as fast as he could off into what seemed like no where. When actually, there was a portal that was a bit of a flight away. The portal that took him to Earth. He was heading straight for it, no looking back, no thoughts of doubting himself. He had his mind set on this one thing, to get the hell out of there now.

'Do not worry, Daemin.' He thought to himself. 'Just keep flying, don't look back. You are doing this because it is best for you, remember that.' He kept saying in his mind. He repeated the same phrases over and over again in his mind before he finally arrived to the portal. Daemin slowly landed on the ground. He stared at the glowing portal with hair covering his silver eyes. "Just think, you are leaving all the problems that this place has ever caused you." He whispered to himself. Daemin winced slightly as he thought of all the things that he had been through in his life. The painful memories overrides the best memories. So many negatives have happened rather than positives. He wanted to leave it all behind the moment he stepped into the portal. Although, he couldn't bring himself to step closer, so instead he just stood and stared. His heart beat was fast and his breathing was quick. He wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing now. All he could really think of was the disappointed look on his father's face and then being hit. He winced again at the thought and shook his head. "You will be fine, he will be fine. He can get over it. This is what you want. You are old enough to do this on your own." He tried to reassure himself, although he still hadn't taken a single step. He closed his eyes and a painful memory flooded his head.

When Daemin was just seven years old, he saw that he was running to his mothers room. "Mommy! Are you better yet?!" He asked with a hopeful smile. His mother was in her bed, sweat locked on her pale skin. She looked like she was on the verge of her death bed. "Daemin..." His mother whispered with a weak smile. "I love you... So... Much... You better be a good b-" She managed to get out before gasping for air. Daemin gasped and grabbed onto her. "Mommy! Mommy! No wake up!" He cried and that caught his father's attention. His father stormed in. "Daemin! What have you done?!" His father boomed and he hurried over, grabbing Daemin and pushing him to the ground. That was the first time Daemin had smacked the back of his head on the wall so hard he began to bleed, his father didn't care. Daemin cried and got up, running to his room. He had witnessed his mother die. She wasn't supposed to get sick, she wasn't! She was supposed to take care of him and love him. Although the death of his mother is what caused most of the pain and the anger from his father. Constant yelling and pushing Daemin around, making him bleed. Not long after his mother died was when Daemin felt like he wasn't even loved anymore. There was absolutely no love, just hatred. "Daemin." His father called. "I told you to hurry up boy!" His father walked into his room when Daemin was dressing and grabbed him by his red locks and beat him senseless. Daemin being beat happened only a few hours after his mother's death. Of course, his father had always been rather abusive and rude, but it didn't get as bad as it was until his mother passed away.

He gasped and quickly came back to reality. He gently touched the back of his head and sighed. He had to leave it all behind. The beatings, the constantly being accused of his mother's death, his father... He sighed softly and dropped his hand. He was doing it. Without another thought, he walked up and closed his eyes as he made his way through the glowing portal. A few moments later he opened his eyes and he was walking out of a forest. He looked around. It had been so long since he had been to Earth, but man was it great. The smell was fresh, nothing that reeked of death! A slight smirk came to his lips as he made his way towards the town. He would figure out a way to disguise himself as one of the humans, but nothing he couldn't manage. It was probably obvious that they existed, seeing as many demons and angels lived on earth among the humans and were accepted. Well, accepted enough to be on Earth that is. He wasn't sure if they accepted someone as they came, but what did it matter? This was his time to start fresh, nobody else's... His. This was his time to shine and make up for the loss of life he had down in hell. The only question was, could he really manage to pull through with it or would he end up going right back home?

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

User Image
Dominic was on the verge of falling asleep when the sound of his phone vibrating against the glass coffee table nearly made him jump out of his own skin. His blue eyes shot open so fast it was unbelievable. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest so hard it nearly hurt. He looked at his phone that lit up, unable to move for a few moments from being startled so bad at first. It was one of the boys, but he couldn't read the name from his angle. Dominic reached up and rubbed his right eye, but was careful because of his make up, he didn't want to go and mess it up! The male slowly reached out finally, grabbing the black and gray phone off the table and he brought it to where he could see it. Opening his phone and going to the messages he read the highlighted name. Lucas. He smiled some and he opened the text to read it. He loved how Lucas always remembered when his shows were, it was so cute. Dominic slid his other arm out from under him so he could text. It took a bit with how awkward his arm was, a mixture of an awkward position and a touch screen was actually really hard to deal with. Although, he never told Michael about his plans and when he performed, for the simple fact he had to keep the twins away from each other as much as possible to prevent from getting caught. Dominic could feel his heart beat picking up some as he responded to the message and then sent his own: That is fine with me babe. I will see you at 7! Upon sending the message, Dominic placed the phone back onto the glass table and closed his eyes again. he had time before he were to go see Lucas, so it worked. He could get a nap of some sort before he were to go and see one of his boyfriends. It honestly made him excited and looking forward to later in the day to see one or even both of his boyfriends in just one simple day.

Dominic was nearly out again when his phone went off again. He shot open his eyes and sat up. "Alright, alright. I won't take a nap. Jesus." He mumbled as he picked up his phone and slid it to unlock the screen. Although this time, he didn't see Lucas, it was Michael. The boys were texting at the same time, which usually happened. If he were around one of the boys, he'd put his cell on silent and tell the other boy that he was out with friends and not respond to texts. He was surprised the boys didn't catch on, but either way, he didn't care, he was able to keep both of them, so things were amazing in his eyes. Reading the message from Michael he huffed out and sent a text back to him: Alright, I will be there soon <3 With sending that text he quickly got up and he hurried to get his keys and gather up what he needed before he headed out of his apartment and he hurried to his car. He drove a black mustang that had orange flames on the side. Something he liked because he personally thought it was stylish and sexy for a car to have. Once he got into his car, he quickly used the mirror and checked his make up, making sure it was perfect then he ruffled fingers through his hair to fix it up. He had to look good for his boys. He paused and looked over to see the older neighbor watering her lawn and watching Dominic like he was crazy. He rolled down his window after turning on his car and he waved to her. "Good afternoon Mrs. Welsh!" He called out, but she quickly looked away and did her own thing. He rolled up his window and rolled his eyes. He was quick to work as he opened up his glove box and pulled out eye liner, fixing it up in a spot where he wasn't too happy with and then he put it back into the glove box and closed it. He put up the mirror and then took off to the mall where he was going to meet Michael. He was always so thrilled to see them and he just couldn't wait.

Arriving at the mall not even ten minutes later was great. He lived close enough to the mall that it didn't take long. When he parked he quickly pulled out his phone and texted Lucas: Hey, I got to go. The boys are calling for me to meet with them. I will talk to you as soon as I can, alright? He sent the message quickly and deleted his messages from Lucas and he turned off his car. He was waiting for Michael. He then unlocked his phone and texted Michael: Hey, I am here by the way. With the message sending, he pulled the keys out of the ignition and he got out of his mustang. He closed and locked the door then hooked his keys onto his belt loop which was also occupied by a studded belt. The male wore on black skinny jeans and a tight black tank top that hugged his upper body well and showed what muscles he did have. On top of his shirt he wore on a leather jacket and then boots on his feet to complete the look. He had on bracelets and necklaces, but that was his usual.

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out one of his finger less leather gloves and slipped it onto his right hand and he sat on the hood of his car, his arms crossed as he waited for Michael to either text or randomly find him. He still had his phone on vibrate for now, until Michael were to text or call letting him know where he was. The male began to hum to himself, thinking of the song he was working on and he tapped his foot, trying to work out all the notes and lyrics he had planned for the new song.

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
кαιєи

αєи

sαєтυяє

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

❝Fair ω α я и ι и ɢ ; I can take more than you think I can н α и δ є

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

After a bit of time Kaien read off the list of the ones he wanted, which was quite a number and then everyone was lead to board the the ship. He walked past the gypsies, just remembering that he should have gone to say hello; but it was too late for that now. He cursed lightly and gave them a wink to let them know he did infact acknowledge their beautiful pressence. He made sure he was the last to board the ship, because he had to untie his ship from the dock then he climbed in and threw the rope in, pulling up the board that allowed people to get into the ship and he rest it down. He moved to the wheel and told his men to prepare the ship. Majority of the men knew what they were already doing and were ordering some of the new recruits around, telling them what to do and how to do it. Slowly the ship began to sail off, and some of the new recruits were waving to their loved ones who were sad for they were leaving and would be gone for quite some time. Kaien knew that some of the men already probably regret it, but it was far too late now that they were on the ship. He hollared down to the men and told one of them to take control of the ship while he went below to look at the map of where they had to go. He bit his lower lip and grunted, he knew this would be quite an adventure for them all.

He grabbed his fathers compass and head back up to the deck, ordering men around, being aggressive since he was larger than everyone on the ship, in height and muscle wise. His sword rest at his right hip, and he carried a gun in a holister on the other hip, incase any of his men had any stupid ideas. He would not hesitate to kill them. He looked around at the men, one sure enough stood out to him, the smallest one. He grabbed a heavy sack near by, a smirk on his face. Walking up to James he used his free hand to open his arms out and he put the heavy sack into the arms of the 'man' and pointed to the bow of the ship. "Bring it there." He said simply, ordering James around like it meant nothing to him. "If you wish to stay on this ship you cannot be as scrawny as you are; you need to gain some muscle and being with me will teach you how to do so. I will make your life a living hell just doing simple stuff." He spoke in a rough tone, his voice a tad raspy as he grabbed her by the back of the neck, but not too hard and shoved her towards the bow of the ship, planning to stay behind her until she got there with the heavy sack.

He knew from the looks of his men, that he would have to get them all involved and get them carrying heavy things and working on gaining muscle. To be on a ship it requires strength, because you will have to fight against storms and fight off other pirates who pose a threat. The fittest survive. The ones that are too scrawny will be the ones who are the weakest, and they will be killed first. Unless the scrawny ones just happen to know what is coming their way and are prepared for it.

He ordered some others around, he was a rough man. He did not play games. Strength was your best friend; you need it to survive. If you are not fit for the journey, you are just going to end up killing yourself off for being a weakling. "I do not wish to have any weaklings on this ship! I don't want any complainers! Nobody that will survive me if you sit there and whine. I absolutely despise it." He growled, speaking loudly for all of the new recruits to hear him. "I will not hesitate to kick you off the ship if you even think about doing anything stupid, I have done it numerous times before; I will not be scared to do it some more. I doubt any of you want to suffer a slow death of slowly drowning or dehydration because of the salt water." The new recruits were listening, some were regretting joining, you could see it in their eyes.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
ღ • ღ σ σ c:

x
x
x
Don't you wish things could be just like they were?
To where you could go back in time and fix things like it was your fault.
Sometimes I even wish I weren't born, I feel like I let down everyone i know.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

Menza Trira was on a ship by force. Feeling a little sick from being so nervous as she was in the cabin. She gasped as the corset was tightened and she winced slightly. Her mother giggled excitedly. "Oh! My daughter, soon to be married. It is a wonderful thought!" Her mother giggled cheerfully. Menza on the other hand, wasn't as happy about the wedding as her mother was. She stared at her mother with her brown eyes and then rolled them. "Now, now Missy. Don't go rolling your eyes and having attitude. You have a Prince to get to soon." Her mother stated as she walked towards the door, but she stopped. "Yvonne.." She said to the woman who was helping Menza with her dress. "Make sure you tighten it to the point of where Menza can't breathe. It adds more to the tops." She said with a nod. By that, she meant more cleavage would show. Menza was about to speak up, her words were caught in her throat as the corset was tightened to the max. "Ouch Yvonne! That hurts." She managed to get out. The older woman quickly apologized and continued to go to work.. Menza honestly wished she could just cut it off, ripping it was out of the picture. She closed her eyes to keep herself from having to many emotions and mess up her make up, which was pretty much perfect.

She was finally done with getting the corset tied up and she was fixed up. Menza inhaled softly. "I don't know if I can do this Yvonne." She got out nervously as she held onto the flowers she was given. One thing that sucked was having to get married whether you wanted it or not. She closed her eyes, listening to the older woman speak of happiness and how Menza will do great. This didn't help her what so ever. Menza gave a weak nod and she opened her eyes when Yvonne said it was time. Menza was still trying to catch her breath, a dress could only be so tight before a girl would feel like passing out. She grunted lightly and licked her lips nervously. The door to the cabin was open and Menza made her way towards the front where her 'Fiancé' stood. She wished she could just jump off the ship, but she didn't have much of an option. With that dress, she wouldn't make it very far. It was too overly poufy near the bottom and just too tight around the chest. She shifted a bit and finally made it up to the front with the Prince. The priest began to say the normal boring things that Menza didn't pay attention to. She found herself looking at anything besides the Prince actually, she didn't even want to make eye contact. He looked like someone who would be ready to rape her...

Although the wedding was soon halted when grappling hooks caught onto their ship, causing people to scream in terror and quickly move away. Menza quickly looked over to see a ship make contact with theirs. The female lost her footing for a second when the Prince practically pushed her down to get away. Menza dropped the flowers, catching herself as quickly as she could. Everyone was quickly spreading and trying to find hiding places. Menza quickly reached down, taking off her heels. She wouldn't be able to run in them! She quickly tried to take off towards the cabin where her parents had gone until her dress got snagged on something. She gasped and fell to the ground. "No, no, no!" She got out as she quickly tried to pull, causing the dress to rip near the bottom, but she wasn't too worried about it.

First thing is first, she had to get to her parents, last thing she needed was to be separated from them, or worse. "Come on Menza, you will make it." She whispered to herself as she was going the fastest she could go.

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

. . . Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep . . .

Gasping, the female jumped, her hand quickly slithering out form under the mound of covers on the queen sized bed and reached out, tapping the snooze button on the alarm clock. Great. Morning. A low groan came from it and Hyuna let her arm hang limp over the side of the bed, laying there for just a few more moments. One thing she didn't like about the mornings was the fact that she had to stop having amazing dreams just so she could go to school. Kim had been up late again working on class work and studying like usual. Normally, she liked to be top student in her classes, even a bit of a teacher's pet. She couldn't help it, it was just how she wanted to be. The female finally through the multiple blankets off of her and she sat up, her hair an absolute mess as she looked around the darkened room. She reached up, rubbing her brown eyes then she slid out of the bed, wincing slightly as the bottom of her bare feet made contact with the cold hard wood floor. It took a few moments to get used to the cold, but she moved over to her window, flinging open the curtains and she made her way to her closet. She rummaged through her things before finding an outfit that she would be content with wearing to school today. After all, she liked to look good every day!

She made her way to the bathroom and took a shower. She did her normal routine, shower, dry off, get dressed, blow dry her hair, straighten it, put on make-up, do any extra touch ups then finished. After finishing up in the bathroom, after taking a good forty-five minutes to get ready, she went back to her bedroom, looking herself over in the mirror. She turned around slowly and smiled. The female wore on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white long sleeved, collared shirt that buttoned up the front which definitely flattered her curves, then she had a scarf under the collar, mostly for looks, and a pair of black heels that gave the female a good four to five inches in height. She fixed up her shirt and scarf a bit before she finally felt content with the look. She moved over to her chair which sat at her computer desk and she slipped her arms into the sleeves. The coat was a brown color and plaid with tan and white lines. She grabbed her purse, always having a certain purse to match her outfit, then she headed downstairs. She waved to her mother whom was sitting at the kitchen bar silently. Hyuna knew her mother wouldn't answer or even look at her, but that was alright! Hyuna kept a positive look about everything after all, no matter how bad things could seem. She always had a smile on her face and kept thinking the best of ways possible.

Hyuna cleared her throat slightly and she rummaged through the refrigerator, pulling out a red apple. She moved over towards the bar and smiled to her mother. "I hope you have a good day at least." She said as she gently ran fingers through her mother's hair, but was practically swatted away. Hyuna wanted to frown, but in turn, she smiled. "See you later!" She chirped then she took off out of the house, her heels clicking with each step. Hyuna only lived a few blocks away from the school, so she could get there in a decent amount of time, ten maybe fifteen minutes, give or take. Hyuna made no stops as she walked to school like every morning. Usually, she spent her early mornings with teachers, today she was going to see if her favorite student teacher Dongwoo needed help! Honestly, it was wrong, but Hyuna had a bit of a crush on the man. Hyuna was legal after all, well, almost. A few more weeks and she'd officially be eighteen! Then she can flirt away, even though she always had flirted with him. With arriving to the school, she walked up and opened the door, walking in. She made her way to the room he was in, a smile still locked on her pink lips. She was known around the school as 'Smiles' because she is constantly smiling.

Hyuna took in a deep breath, Dongwoo wasn't in class yet, must have been running a bit late, but that was alright. Things happened, right? Hyuna spent her time in her chorus class with her teacher, playing with his piano and talking to him. Hyuna had friends, but not many. She was overly picky on whom she walked to. If they didn't act right then things just didn't work out and she stayed away from them. She tried to keep things good in her life, from the friends down to the relationships with her teachers. Her teachers, if they were older, gave her that feeling that she actually belonged and was wanted, something she didn't get to feel at home.

She stopped playing the piano only to grab her straightened hair and pulled it back into a high pony tail. She pulled a brush from her purse and made sure it was perfect before tying it up. The only thing she left out were her bangs and two longer strands on each side. She spent that morning in the chorus room until school were to start, which didn't take much longer. When it was time to get to class, she grabbed her purse. "Thank you Mister B., for letting me hang out in here. I really appreciate it!" She let out a slight giggle and she left his classroom, opening the door and propping it open with the door stopper so his morning class could get in. Soon enough, she was heading to her first class.

Upon taking a seat near the front and definitely near Dongwoo's desk, she made sure she looked perfect. Dongwoo was her youngest teacher and definitely had looks. She could admit that she did kind of want him, although she knew things weren't always going to happen. That is more of a dream that will never come true, dating Dongwoo. Not until she was legal, maybe when she hit eighteen she could give it a go, but even then, it wasn't guaranteed. After fixing herself up, she turned to the right, talking softly with her only friend in the class, Stacey. Stacey was a gorgeous blonde but a little heavier in size and her hair stopped at her shoulders. She had bright green eyes, pale skin, but always wore clothes that flattered her. Even thicker girls could look absolutely stunning.

Finally, Hyuna shot her attention over to Dongwoo as he came in, he kind of startled her when he shouted. Honestly, his shouting had caught majority of the students' attention. Hyuna brought a hand up and giggled softly. She took in a soft breath, what could she do to occupy her time? She dug through her purse, pulling out a spiral note book and her favorite red ink pen. She used her purse to block the note book. It was her journal actually, she never let anyone read it and she'd write in it pretty often. That could occupy her time.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
◇ ◆ Ⱥyarzic ☠ Ⱥrature ◇ ◆

❝ Y o u • W a n t • I t • I • G o t • I t ❞

User ImageAyarzic didn't like being the eldest of two children. His brother was only a year and a half younger, but Ayarzic was next in line to be married, that and the woman he was marrying was to stop the hatred between their different kinds. Water and fire don't mix, what so ever. The male was standing in front of the window staring out it blankly. He was simply thinking of all the things that went down in his life, and now he was being troubled to an arranged marriage that his parents decided to tell him about just yesterday. Apparently his parents had known about it for a bit of time, but they just shared it with him, a day before meeting her too. What kind of place was he living in? Hell? He grunted and slammed his hand into the wall, resting there and he closed his eyes, his bangs covered had his face and his pale orange-red eyes. He really didn't want to go through with a marriage. He didn't even really want to marry at all. He had a life ahead of him before he wanted to even get married. Now that this was happening, he wasn't sure what to do except wish he were his brother right about now. His brother wasn't having to get married to a stranger, so Ayarzic was a bit jealous about it.

Ayarzic lifted his head when he heard someone knock on the door. He didn't answer, expecting the person to just go away and leave him be. He could hear the door open and instantly the male cringed, hoping it wasn't his parents. "Ayarzic, you shouldn't be sitting in here doing this. You should be glad they even told you at all." His brother said as he made his way over to Ayarzic. The male was kind of glad it was his brother. If it were his parents, he probably would have gotten absolutely angry and yelled at them more than he already has. Ayarzic simply sighed and glanced over to his brother, pushing off the wall. "You don't understand just how painful it is to know you are being forced to marry a woman... A woman that is the complete opposite of you." He grunted softly and reached up, pushing his fingers through his hair, which was hanging there rather than being pulled back into a pony tail. His brother simply shrugged, placing a hand on Ayarzic's shoulder. "It will be alright. You are strong enough to go through with it." He offered a smile. In turn, Ayarzic shoved his brother's hand off and grunted. "No! It isn't fair! I don't want to get married. I want to be carefree and living how I want. I don't want to be forcefully married to a woman!" He shouted.

His brother cleared his throat then moved away. "Either way, it is happening. There is nothing you can do to stop it now. It is planned out. You are meeting her today. So if I were you, I would prepare and get ready to go see her. Mother and father are waiting for you outside in the carriage, don't take too long. Keeping them waiting will only make it worse for you in the long run." His brother said with a nod of his head then turned and left to go with his parents. Ayarzic was left, standing there, wondering what the hell was going on. They were going to go meet the family right NOW?! What kind of people did he live with?! Ayarzic let out a groan and he moved to his closet, changing out of his clothes and pulling on some dressy bottoms, a pair of black shoes, then a crimson colored long sleeved shirt that had a collar and was buttoned up majority of the way. He left it open just enough to expose some of his muscular chest. "She better be pretty at least." He muttered to himself angrily as he moved to the bathroom, fixing his hair and putting it back into a neat pony tail. He soon made his way down the stairs, trying to be as slow as possible. For one, just to irritate his parents, and two, he didn't want to go anywhere.

He made his way to the large doors and soon he opened them only to walk out. He closed them with force, making them slam shut. He could instantly hear his father yelling at him from the carriage. This act made a sly smirk come across Ayarzic's lips and he moved to the carriage. He climbed into it, sitting next to his brother. He instantly ignored any and all comments from his mother and father. He just looked out the small window and leaned back, getting comfortable for the journey to meet his soon to be bride. He wasn't sure how long it would be till he got there, but he was ready to fall asleep and forget the fact he even existed.

Out Of Character: - - -

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

e l l e n e y a x i t o r a s a k i

I've lost all faith in this blurring light
________ - - - - xBut stay right here But stay right here we can change our plight

_________________We're storming through this despite what's right

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Selleneya had eventually fallen asleep after many difficult thoughts of wondering what she was going to do with herself and how to survive. She wasn't sure that she could manage on her own. Going from pure spoiled to having absolutely nothing, not even food. Honestly, she wasn't sure what to do with the situation at hand. The most she hoped to do was sleep through the cold night and hopefully wake up in the morning. The neko girl's ears twitched at the sound of someone coming outside, but she hadn't woken up to the fact of being noticed. Her body was simply too tired and worn out to be waking up and moving. If she would have noticed the stranger, she probably would have been cowering in fear and asking what he wanted with her. She prayed nothing bad would happen to her. Selleneya could be a bit of a heavy sleeper when stressed out and tired, so waking up for various sounds definitely wasn't on her to-do list at the moment. The first thing was to sleep and get s much sleep as possible to avoid having her stomach growl and groan for food. She knew she'd figure out what to do.

The neko hadn't noticed the fact that she was even picked up. Her tail hung limp and her ears were relaxed, showing that she was obviously in a deep sleep. She didn't wake up to the fact he was running to his home or even being touched by a stranger. She far too exhausted to give a care in the world what could happen to her. Although she managed to move around a bit in his arms, her ears twitching and she let out an occasional whimper from the bad dream she was having. She hid her face against his chest and slowly stopped moving. The female soon stopped making any sounds along with it, knowing there was no way she could keep moving. She was wearing herself out, even if she were sleeping, she could tell that her body was too tired. Running a long distance just to escape from someone could really take a toll on the female's body. The female shivered slightly in his arms from the cold breeze and the rain.

Selleneya's nightmare was one she wished she could escape. "Please don't h-hit me master." She cried out softly as she used her hands to try and block herself from the strike that was coming.
"What the hell have you done?! I leave you alone for a few seconds and you instantly ruin everything!" Her master yelled at her, grabbing her right arm and pulling her to her feet, only to slam her roughly into the wall. The neko cried out from the sudden pain against her back and head from the rough impact. "I... I didn't do anything!" She got out, tears in her eyes. Although, that didn't exactly stop her master. Instead, she got a firm slap across the face and her hair was grabbed roughly. She was pulled along, being forced to go up the stairs. The neko was crying at this point and fighting against his grip, doing all she could to get away. She coughed out slightly as she was given another slap for her crying. "You are being so noisy! Shut up." He snapped angrily as he got into his large bedroom. It wasn't long before he practically threw the smaller girl on the bed. Selleneya quickly caught herself and turned to face him, attempting to move away. Her master instantly grinned and he grabbed her ankle, pulling her to the edge of the bed and near him. "Don't think you are going anywhere." He growled as he grabbed the white shirt that she was wearing and practically tore it right off her body. Selleneya cried out, fighting against him, but that didn't stop him from ripping the clothing off her body and being taken advantage of. Once her master positioned himself, he was rough with his entrance. The neko girl gasped and shot up from her dream, instantly in some other place than the box she was once hidden in.

Her green eyes shot around the place quickly, not knowing where she was or what had happened. Everything looked so neat and nice. There was warmth all around her. The clothes were dirty and were probably getting the couch dirty. She looked over to see a male who was shaking her to wake her up and she quickly scurried back against the couch. "P-Please don't hurt me! I didn't mean anything!" She instantly got out. She was terrified of being hurt. Her master had made her practically scared of everyone. She felt it was her against the world right now. Fear was obviously struck in her eyes. "Where am I?! What do you want from me? I can't give you anything." She got out, hiding her face against the couch. Her ears were flat to her head and her tail was curling around her legs. The female was afraid that the male would do something horrible, like turn her in or just throw her out again. Then again, the neko girl only thought this was a dream. There was no way this could be real. It was a nightmare after nightmare. It was practically never ending. Having come from such a horrible and abusive place, only to have the memories haunt her day and night, even in her dreams. All she wanted to do was hide away from the world and never be seen. She sniffled a bit, but wasn't crying, she simply just had tears welling in her eyes, ready to run down her dirt streaked face. The neko was rather beautiful, with pale skin, dark hair, and large green eyes. She made one adorable black cat that was fluffy and sweet, depending on the person she was sucking up to. She didn't even want to look over at the male. She didn't know where she was, who she was, or what she was even doing here. Last she remembered was she was sleeping in a box, now she was in a strangers home. Although, she had to admit, she was a bit thankful. She could have died of hypothermia if she wasn't lucky. She was more than glad he came along and helped her out, but it would have been nice to be woken up before she was even bothered with at all. She didn't even know what to think about the situation.

After a few moments of sitting there, she finally found herself bringing her attention over to him, her green eyes watching him. She frowned softly. "I-I am sorry. I... I didn't mean to sound mean. I... I am really thankful for you helping me." She let out softly. She didn't want to say thank you, but at the same time it was more than necessary. She sniffled again and reached up and rubbed her eyes with her closed fists, looking rather cute as she did so. Selleneya looked young, but that was the point. She had to be attractive to be bought. She did many things to make sure she was looking good and young, whether it meant cutting her hair, wearing revealing clothing, and whatever else may be needed to have to do such a thing. The female was rather vulnerable to anything and everything. She felt she had to have someone at her side helping her. She was far too spoiled to fend for herself like she was doing now. All she really hoped for was that this man would be able to help her. Although, she couldn't bring herself to ask him. Maybe he would simply offer the help? She honestly had hoped so. She wouldn't want to have been brought here only for something bad to happen. A stranger's home, and a man, two things that didn't add up together very well. She knew she'd have to keep positive about it though and hope for the absolute best at this point.

[[ Out Of Character || - - - ]]

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

---- Conscience begs for you to do what's right.
Everyday it's still the same dull knife,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stab it through and justify your pridexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

╔══════════════╗
sαмυєℓ נαnιnє αδαмs
╚══════════════╝

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

The boy sat there quietly, playing with a string that dangled from his long sleeved shirt. He was simply minding his own business and not bothering anyone until the sound of footsteps were able to be heard. The boy looked up in time to see one of the larger guards hovering over the cage. It wasn't long before the cage was unlocked and the thick hand was reaching in. As a natural reaction, Samuel tried to pull away and go to the corner, these guards weren't exactly the nicest when handling slaves. The guards acted like the slaves were pieces of trash - nothing. The boy was gripped by his right leg and roughly pulled until the man's other hand was able to grab Samuel by his arm. The blonde was brought to his feet in a matter of seconds and being brought to the back. That was where the slaves were given to ladies who cleaned them up and dressed them properly for their new home. Samuel really hated going through the process, it was just too horrible for his tastes. The boy frowned as he was pushed through some velvet colored curtains laced in a gold color and he saw the ladies giggling.

"Samuel, it is time to clean you up!" The eldest woman spoke out, moving to him. She was taller than Samuel, standing at a height of five foot six. She was two inches taller, but still taller than him. "A-Alright. This I know..." The boy was grabbed by his hand and brought to the back where she stripped him of his clothing and got him in the warm tub. Samuel smiled and collected some of the bubbles that rested on top of the water into his hands and he blew them into the air. It wasn't long before he was forced to stop and was being washed. The only thing that Samuel enjoyed about being bathed was the smell of himself afterwards. He loved how he smelled like freshly cut strawberries after his hair and body was washed. To him it was an amazing smell, but none of the mistresses or masters ever complimented him on his smell. So maybe it wasn't as great as he thought it was, maybe it was just him. Then again, it takes a certain distance to him to smell the strawberries.

When he was finished being washed he was out of the tub and being dried off by the woman. His hair was brushed out but as soon as he was handed to the next woman, who was a tad bit younger than the first, he shook his head to give his hair that bit of a messy look. It was something that suited him anyways. Being too nice and neat with his hair was simply unattractive on him. He had amazing blue eyes and pale skin with beautiful blonde hair. He felt he was pretty good-looking after all. He had a lot of self-confidence but never really confessed that to himself. He was soon watching as the woman dashed back and forth as fast as her legs could carry her, he had to leave soon so she had to be quick. She put him in a long sleeved white shirt that buttoned up the front and a pair of navy blue pants. She tucked in his shirt to give him a more formal look and he was slipped into some black shoes. He wondered why he had to look so nice, maybe his new owner would be rich. The boy scoffed at the thought, yeah right, if so they were always snooty and horrible to be with. When the woman backed up to look him over, Samuel shot her his best smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. The woman laughed and then grabbed him, leading him out of the curtained area and he was soon handed back to the guards.

The boy instantly let out a groan as the guard grabbed him and took him to a white van which was parked right outside. He was forced in and he plopped down on a padded seat next to a smaller more scrawny guard. Samuel eyed him for a moment before rolling his eyes as he was given a glare and he looked elsewhere. From what he had overheard the guards speaking about, the drive was going to take a little while. That meant Samuel would have to find something to do with himself as he waited for time to pass. The boy managed to mess with the guard for a good while, getting him all angered and irritated by the time the ride was over. The van eventually came to a screeching hault, nearly sending the boy flying out of his seat. He shot the laughing guards a glare before he was grabbed and brought out of the car. The boy was instanly met with the sight of an amazing castle. "This has got to be a joke. You must have taken me somewhere else!" He blurted out, but instantly recieved a slap against the back of his head. He winced and looked back at the guard as he spoke. "No. This is the right place, don't blurt out like that. You'll get your tongue cut off." The guard said with a wicked grin.

Samuel sighed softly as he was brought to the castle by the guards, although at a certain point, the guards that were escorting him to the castle were soon switched with the castle guards and he was being handled much better at least. Samuel followed after the guards and looked around in amasement. Everything was so beautiful. The boy bit his lower lip, he was a slave to royalty! That was amazing in his books, there was no way that word wouldn't get out on how lucky he was to have been a slave to someone who was royal. Of course, being a slave was bad, but if coming to a place like this was part of it, then man the life of a slave could be good. He smiled to himself before he looked towards the guards. They didn't say much, which was a surprise. The guards at the slave market talked a whole lot and it was rather irritating, although Samuel wouldn't complain about quiet guards, infact he was glad they were so silent!

Soon the boy was brought inside and was told to act his best. He was fixed up before he was being brought out to the throne room. There he would meet who he belonged to. For some reason, Samuel actually felt nervous. He didn't ever feel nervous, but today it was different. Then again, he was going to meet royalty and he wasn't too sure on what to do. He had seen movies about how you are supposed to bow before them, but was it really something you had to do. The boy was looking towards the Prince, he was cute honestly, but that was a comment that he'd keep to himself.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : - - -

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
╔══════════════════════════════════╗

Menza x Trira x Phiajoan

x
x
x
x

and

x
x
x
x

Airis x Bue x Phiajoan

x
x

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Menza closed her brightly colored eyes as she sat in front of her mirror. She had multiple make-ups and perfumes lying around on the expensive piece. The large mirror allowed her to pretty much see from mid-thigh up to the height on which she did not even need. She opened her eyes and looked over her pale face before picking up her brush and working it through her curly locks. Menza's hair was long, thick, and beautiful. It was about three inches from her knees and the dark hair definitely contrasted with her pale face and bright eyes. How she got the eye color - nobody knows. Her mother had blue eyes and her father had brown eyes, so it was very uncommon. Although it made her different. She looked in the mirror to see her daughter standing in the doorway with the pink teddy bear she received for her seventh birthday - which was only a few days ago. Her daughter, Airis, was cute and definitely didn't look the age she was. The young girl let out a cute giggle and held up the teddy bear, her light hair a mess from her nap. Menza's daughter was more like the man that gave her Airis. He left when he found out Menza was pregnant, typical.
                                                        "Mommy. You look so pretty." Airis said softly as she moved to her mother, gently touching the hair she brushed out. "I-I want to look like you when I am older!" She said with an enthusiastic tone.
                                                        "Oh, I am sure you will." Menza replied with a soft laugh. She slid the chair out from under the desk slightly and she reached over, picking up her daughter and setting her in her lap. She worked on brushing out the small knots in the young female's hair and put it up into pig-tails. Menza gave her daughter the hair ties with the flowers on it, since Airis seemed to like them. She watched as the little girl's face lit up with absolutely joy at the sight of the hair ties.
                                                        "I always like how you d-do my hair, mommy!" The young girl exclaimed before she worked on climbing off her mother. She smiled when Menza placed her feet onto the floor.
                                                        "I do too, Airis." Menza said with a smile as she gently fixed the hair that she left out before letting Airis go run off. Menza rose to her feet after applying some lip-balm and she moved to her closet. She had a rather large walk in closet with many dresses on the hangers. She rummaged through before picking out a dress she was happy with. It was a long black dress that gently brushed the floor as she walked. It was a little tight around the waist area and was strapless. The bottom was slightly ruffled and opened up, leaving room for her legs to move around. The good thing about her parents being rich was that Menza was a spoiled child, plus the only child. She tied a ribbon around her waist then left the closet after slipping on some black heels. Her parents were planning to send her out with her daughter while they did something. Menza left her room, heels clicking with each step as she made her way down the large hallways. They lived in a mansion, a rather nice one at that. Everything screamed they were rich. They should be. Her mother was good with fashion and her father was a rather successful business man. A perfect couple honestly. It made Menza wished she could have something like that. She went to her daughter's room and helped her get into a white and pink colored dress, stockings, and shoes. She picked her daughter up and left the room, heading downstairs and met up with her parents in the entryway. She listened to them speak and smiled gently.
                                                        "You two are ready?" Her mother asked with a smile.
                                                        "Yes, ma'am. We are both ready." Menza replied. It wasn't long before all of them went out to the car. Menza and her daughter were in the back while her parents were up front. Menza and Airis were dropped off at a nice dress store to spend time away while her parents did whatever they wished to do. Menza never asked them because they considered it rude. Menza and her daughter waved before heading inside. They were never given a budget - Menza had her own card and could buy as much as her card would allow her for the time being, but she had so many dresses it wasn't funny.
                                                        "I do wonder what they are up to.." Meza whispered to herself as she watched Airis take off to look at the dresses. It wasn't long before she was being called by her daughter so she could try stuff on.
                                                        On the other hand, Menza's mother and father - known as Caroline and Francisco - were making their way to ____'s house. They knew he was a good kid, had great grades, was a genius in simple words. Although, another reason they had for going to his house was because he was an orphan and they sort of pitied the boy. After a bit of driving, they pulled up to his house, parking on the side of the road. Together the two got out of the car and made their way up to the door. Caroline released a breath and she knocked on the door with her gloved hand and then she crossed her hands over one another and rested them against her lower stomach.
                                                        "Do not worry, he can't refuse." Francisco looked over to his wife as he spoke. Caroline smiled to him gently and nodded at the words. She wasn't too sure though, they were about to have a rather serious talk with this male.

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Rinelle xx Marie xx Hastings

________ - - - - xBut stay right here But stay right here we can change our plight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rinelle reached up and pushed her hands through her long blonde locks which were one hell of a tangled mess from being teased up slightly. It was the end of the school day and she stood out in the front with her group of friends chatting before they were all to go home. Rinelle had a good life at school. She didn't do what she was told, she didn't do homework, although her grades managed to stay around a C average. Rinelle had quite the reputation on her hands as well. She was known as the school rebel and a bully to those who are nerds. She enjoys picking on people who seem so weak to the point of where they can't do anything. The female laughed as she heard her friends talking about their day. She would have been here but she spent majority of the day out and about doing whatever she did when she skipped school. Honestly, most would think she wouldn't do anything productive with her time, but to her she always did something so amazing. It was her opinion at least, nobody really knew where she went or what she did. She didn't ever tell anyone or show where she was, simply because it is her place to get away from people and the crappy reality in general.

What she would do when she skipped school would be she'd travel to the park and enter the forest. There she'd walk a good twenty five to thirty minutes before she came an amazing opening to a lake. She could literally spend her whole day there. Her favorite part about the lake was when it was night because fireflies came out and there were tons of them, almost like it was firefly city there. She normally would work on her writing or reading, something productive for once. Deep down Rinelle wasn't a rebel, she was a sweet girl but she just had a hard exterior. She had her walls built up from her mother. Her and her mother used to be close but as soon as the divorce happened with her father it had been rough since her mother was a bad drunk and would talk Rinelle down. That caused her to become who she was now. She would party, drink, smoke cigarettes and get high just to escape reality. Sometimes people just need a simple escape and that is what Rinelle needed to help herself out. It was stupid some would say but she felt it was a good purpose. Who would want to be called things by their own mother just because she was drunk? Not many, that is for sure.

Soon Rinelle gave a wave when her ride arrived, "See you guys later." She let out as she backed out, although she paused and winced hearing her mother. "Come on girl! We have s**t to do!" Her mother yelled out the open window. Rinelle looked to see her friends chuckling and she rolled her blue eyes and moved to the truck and she climbed in. She listened to her mother complain about whatever she normally did. Rinelle simply tuned her out and just stared out the window. They had to go around and run some errands, but Rinelle just was annoyed with his mother already and she just got into the truck. She did her best to ignore the constant complaining of her mother and she managed to get through things quick. Soon they were on their way to the place they live at. They live in an apartment complex on the top floor, which was the fourth floor. She carried bags from the truck to the apartment. She unlocked the door with the key she had and she moved to the kitchen, placing the bags down and she unloaded the stuff they bought. She heard the door slam when her mother came in and she looked over her shoulder to see her mother just go straight to the liquor cabinet that was in the dining room. She sighed softly and rolled her eyes. "You know if you keep drinking it is only going to be worse for you." She let out.

"Shut up. You aren't allowed to talk to me like that. Your words mean nothing." Her mother stated as she opened the drink and drank from the bottle. She coughed softly and winced a bit. Rinelle watched her mother drink the vodka from the bottle and she pressed her lips together tightly and she finished unloading and she made her way to her room. "When you end up puking all over the place I will NOT hold your hair this time." She called down the hall and she entered her room, slamming the door and locking it. She moved over to her bed and plopped onto it. She groaned out lightly and rubbed her neck gently. Her mother was so frustrating. Her and her drinking... Rinelle soon sat up and she grabbed her laptop and turned it on. She sat so her back was to the wall and she crossed her ankles and rested the laptop into her lap. She bit her lip as she signed into her computer with the password. She did that so her mother wouldn't go using her laptop for anything. She got onto YouTube and played a CD album that she liked and she noticed the small icon in the right hand corner of her screen. She raised a brow and clicked it, watching the small login box pop up.

"Wow, been a while since I've seen that." She scoffed slightly. "I probably don't even remember the login." She admitted as she typed a username and password. To her surprise it actually logged her in. She laughed out some and pushed hair out of her face. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes and she looked at her avatar. She frowned ad stuck her tongue out. She instantly clicked it and worked on changing it to a different style. She had her character have long blonde locks, kind of like hers in person, and it was slightly teased. For the top she picked a black and white tube top, a silver necklace, various bracelets, and some ripped black jeans with some converse looking shoes. She looked at the avatar and then decided to give her elf ears and ear piercings before she felt better about the look of her avatar. "There we go." She smiled to herself and she entered the virtual world and began to roam around just to look at everything. After a bit of looking she just parked her character and left it there and she pulled up Microsoft and she pulled up Microsoft word. She made the box smaller so she could still watch her avatar to see if anyone would talk to her while she works on her story.

[[ ooc ;; - - - - ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Ƭ н α ι и ɛ x Ɯ α т ɛ я ƨ

Thaine was up in his room typing away at the keyboard. He loved to write, read, and draw, it was something he did to pass time when he wasn't with his friends. Thaine was fun, sweet, and always in the mood to do something. He is very entertaining to be around really and that is why he is constantly with his friends. They claim that he is fun. Thaine is a seventeen year old teenager with two really good best friends, one of them, Kevin, is also seventeen, while David is about to turn sixteen. They didn't care about the slight age gap, the kid's personality made up for it. Surprisingly, Thaine stood at a height of five foot nine already and was continuing to grow as the time passed on. From what his doctor said, he'd probably stop about six foot one - maybe a little taller if he continues to grow so rapidly.

Thaine fixed the beanie when he heard his mother call for him. The boy shifted out of his seat and stood, hovering over the chair as he saved what he was working on and closed the laptop before running down the hall. There he was told his friends were waiting for him outside. "Be home at the usual time." His mother called out. "Yeah, yeah. I know mom." He let out with a slight laugh as he opened the door. "Hey guys!" He smirked and left, closing the door behind himself. One thing that was great about the pool was the new lifeguard. Honestly, she was gorgeous, Thaine could stare at her in that red one piece all day. She had a sexy body for an older woman at that. The boys then began to walk together and Thaine listened to his two friends talk. What they talked about wasn't exactly the best thing ever.

After a bit, the boys were finally making their way around to look for Brittney. Of course, they just had to find her hanging out by the gas station. "I don't think we should do this you guys." He attempted to protest against it, but his friends made fun of him and called him a wuss, which ultimately led him to follow them. He fixed his beanie again and let out a breath of air. He eyed the woman and her friend for a moment as they were approaching the women. He didn't say much of anything as he let his friend speak. He kept quiet and looked to his friend for a moment. He wanted to slap himself for the way he just bluntly asked for the adults to buy them beer, but he didn't say anything. He shifted his attention to Brittney when she glanced to him and he cleared his throat, looking down at his feet. Oh god, she was even more good looking up close! Thaine closed his eyes for a moment and he reached up, pushing some of his brown hair out of his face as he heard the male question it. Of course it caught the boy's off guard but in turn it caused his friend to grin, as if he had something prepared already.

Thaine glanced over to him, just wanting him to keep his mouth shut, but it wasn't going to happen. "You'd make us kids happy. Is that not enough?" The boy questioned. Thaine let out a soft sigh, god, why were his friends stupid? He looked over to Brittney's friend and shoved his hands into his pockets. What was he supposed to say though? He felt speechless. Normally he'd be able to talk, then again, he didn't exactly want to be doing this. It was sort of wrong.

ooc ;; - - - -

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

| :: Dylena had woken up that following morning, stretching her arms out towards the ceiling and letting out a tired yawn. It was bright and early, a good way to wake up in the morning of course. The five foot two female sat up slowly and reached up, pushing bangs out of her dark red eyes. She let out a soft breath and looked around the slightly lightened room. Her curtains were closed, causing the light to be a bit cut off, but soon she shifted out of her bed and moved over to the window, pushing the curtains aside. She winced as the light hit her eyes and she turned away, cursing lowly to herself. She hated the sun when first waking up, it was too damned bright and could really do some damage on the eyes.

Just as she was standing there, Dylena remembered that the slave she wanted would be coming today. How wonderful! Dylena looked down at her black night gown that stopped about mid-thigh and hugged her curves slightly. Although Dylena may be a five foot two demon, she had some serious curves and huge bust. That tended to attract male attention more than needed, but hey, she won't complain. She likes getting a little attention every now and again. The demon turned around and moved towards her closet, opening the door and rummaging through the clothes that she had to pick from. She wanted to surprise her slave with what she wore, but she also wanted to keep it something she'd wear in public. Although, what fun would that be?! Keeping it simple was never Dylena's thing to do. The female smirked and she picked out what she wanted to wear. It was something she enjoyed to wear, plus it was always nice seeing the guards expressions on what she wore, that was always a nice thing to take in as well. Most would never expect Dylena to just be a demon, most would probably expect succubus by the way she tends to be so sexual and open with her clothing, but really, it is just because Dylena has no shame in herself or her body. She is just very confident and unafraid of what anyone would think on her.

The demon tossed her clothes onto the bed before making her way to the master bathroom. There she undressed out of her nightgown and she climbed into the tub after getting it started. She took a nice long bath, but mostly just soaked in the water before washing. She loved the smell of her body wash and shampoo, both smelled like freshly cut strawberries. Once she finished washing and rinsing, she got out, grabbing a towel and drying herself off. She made her way to the counter and there she brushed out her long waist length hair before pulling it slightly to the side and placing a hair tie around it, letting her black hair hang over her shoulder, yet the bangs were slightly tussled. She moved back into her bedroom with the towel around her body and she began to get dressed. Once she finished dressing, she moved back to the bathroom and looked over herself in the full body length mirror. Dylena bit her lower lip. She felt like she was perfect, all she had to do was wait for her slave to come. In the meantime, Dylena was in her library, reading up on her black magic, making sure to keep her mind fresh with it. She had to practice it often to make sure she had it perfected, although she also enjoyed just reading the material. Honestly, Dylena had read every book she had in her large library.

Time passed and the one thing that made Dylena place down her book was the sound of the doorbell. She closed the book with a light thump coming from it and she placed it away before making her way to the door. She opened it soon after it was rang and she smiled to the guard. Dylena wore on a black bra like top that crossed in the front and met at her neck where a choker like piece was. Although she wore pieces on her shoulders that had black cloth that opened up near the forearms and wrists. On her lower half, she wore panty like bottoms and a pair of mid thigh stockings that were lacy and a pair of boots that came up past her knee but didn't exceed the length of her stockings. The demon's wings twitched and she chuckled. "I thank you for bringing her, sir." She let out to the guard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff