*Edited*Rules for this rp *Edited*

Common Roleplay Rules:

1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2. No God-Moding
3. No Auto-Hitting
4. No Power-Playing
5. No Cybering

Lance's Roleplay Rules:

1. Adding created pokemon and items are prohibited.
2. two moves at a time when battling regular pokemon. (four if there is a double battle. Two attacks for each player.)
3. You can not kill other's pokemon with out the player's permission.
4. Must post at least two paragraphs minium.
5. Must post at least three times a week.

Suggestions: lets not have this rp revolve around pokemon items too much. Instead take your buddies to the Pokemon Center.

Nurse Joys will act like regular nurses and docters. In fact lets only have 1-3 Joy's. There could be other doctors and nurses as well. Feel free to make them up as you go along.

No NPC Rivals. Meaning if you want a rival you should be rivals with one of our fellow rpers.

We are trying to make this rp exciting. Romance is allowed but don't let it rule your story. Drama is nice but this is a dog eat dog world, life or death. If you want your character to die for their gf/bf then fine. Situation could be that you need to sacrafice yourself for thousands of others and your lover didn't want you to die...that makes an awesome story.

We want a serious rp! Please post accordingly! You may have funny times but this is not comedy hour.

If these suggest are met at all...this thread would possible die AFTER hitting page 20. results may vary...

Roleplayer Host Notice: Listen up kiddies...this is not some happy jolly setting of pokemon. For those who put a lable on the show saying it's kiddish... I feel that you are right. BUT there are people that loves to watch it anyway. I must say this...I can't even watch pokemon sometimes because of the childish dialog...yet pokemon has the action, and awesome plots that someone could rewrite and create a better experience for ANY age! Don't take one look at this rp and think that it's not worth playing just because the show itself is lame. Give it a chance! If it's not what you want then I'm sorry. But don't count this out. Anyone with the right mind can recreate a story and make it better! I leave you with this...try it! the only people that could mess it up for you is yourself...and certian types of rpers. Have an open mind and have fun!

Whatever character you choose, please send the name of the character you want in this style here: Character Name / Gaian Name

Alien Warrior

User Image

Heros With Their Fighting Styles And Organizations

[TWPA] - Time Warp Protection Agency

When they first began they were just highly train operatives to keep Fallobor in check according to the Mayor's laws. Throughout the time they were active, lance had joined them in hopes to help protect.

User Image
Rosette Carson - Ninjitsu
Sex: Female

Rosette is constantly on night patrol and was also the one that saw one of Ibiki's men dealing a small package to a citizen. She wasn't able to capture him. The guy kills the citizen instead, because while in shock, the man revealed his face in the light creating a witness. After reporting to the Commander about the problem, he sends two other operatives with Rose, one being lance.

User Image

Bobbi Nyghten - Ninjitsu

Besides Rose, Bobbi is fairly new to the force. There is still things she needs to learn being the last to join TWPA. She keeps tabs on tapped phone calls and paper work to help their investigation further. Bobbi and Rose where the two to always pair up and investigate certian crimes to see if they are some how connected to Ibiki.

User ImageCommander Goro Hideki - Ninjitsu
Sex: Male

Hideki Founded the TWPA after talking to the Mayor of Fallabor. Unlike other young people of Fallabor, Pokemon was not his interest. Figuring that there could be far more worse threats then Team Rocket and Giovanni, he build the TWPA to be sure that nothing big would ever escape his eye. The team keeps him well posted.

((Here are the codes for the pictures. just copy and past them into your next rp post. If the character is taken, it will be crossed out and the name of the user will be beside it in green. It doesn't have to be on the left of you post this is just a standard rest for the pic))

Rosette Carson
[imgleft]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/StrawberryGem/GirlAgent.jpg[/imgleft]

Bobbi Nyghten
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/bobbi.jpg[/imgleft]

Cdr. Goro Hideki
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/CmdrHideki.jpg[/imgleft]

Alien Warrior

User Image

Villians With Their Fighting Styles And Organization

The Crosona (Based on Fanfic)

The group consist of hired mercenaries from Mahogany in the region of Kanto. Their only purpose is to come after Lance before he is able to put a stop to Ibiki's plans. They are apparently nocturnal since they are more experienced during the night. Each members combat skills reflect their weaknesses. So would they ever have a reason to come after you...?

User ImageKaori Susumu - Stresses Agility

She joins the group when she was eleven years of age and shared the same thoughts as the other members. She wasn't much of a sport person and wasn't as fast as everyone else. So her fighting skills settle around speed and what could make her quicker, such as wearing a body suit instead of regular clothes during battle.

User Image
Akane Natsuko - Stresses Power

Akane had an idea of the gang. Her views were to control territories, rob and murder, though she was never strong enough to do anything. When ever it came down to a fight she always had to have someone else back her up or fight for her.This came about when she was shove in a trash can by a much stronger person during high school. She was then rolled down a hill and the bouncing ruined her left shoulder which placed her in a cast for a couple of months. Now that she is part of this group Akane has been working on her weaknesses.

User ImageKatsumaru Juno - Stresses Defense

Not much to his story; Katsu worked with his father and every now and then was asked to man the harpoon. From then on he was an expert harpooner. Katsu was persuaded by an unknown person about joining a group. The crew intriged him and he thought of his life as boring anyway and decided to fight by their side. He often found himself not much of an importance to the others and quest to learn something more than just manning the harpoon.

User Image
Yuu Manano - Stresses Speed

He is the founder of the Corsona. With the same thoughts and ideas as Akane, (but were more robust) he was able to start the crew by first meeting up with katsu, which at the time, he never told Katsu his name. After the Corsona was officially started he decided that they will all become a group of mercs to show Akane that it's more benificial then being a mere street gang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUAD - Quick and Uniquely Aquired Danger

This group literally came out of the blue. Not much was known of them when they were discovered by the people of Hoenn. They were located in Evergrande, past the Pokemon League. The Organization has a mixtures of a few foreign fighting styles.

User ImageSarina Daritano - Brute style

Sarina, whom is forced to wear victorian styled clothes, ends up wearing what she wants.Sarina has a bit of an anger management problem along with ADHD. Leader of the group, she tends to forget her priorities. She has a crush on lance which makes her appear weird in the eyes of her three campanions. Sarina is often fussed at for not paying attention. The others fequently remind her of her duties and behind her back, plot to over throw her in some way. She is great as a friend but not as a leader. But as she is the daughter of a rich man..they never do...all baddies need to get paid some how...

User Image
Striker (Aka Nathen Jenkins) - Northern Shaolin kung fu

He is part Egyptian descendant that, under circumstance, had to move from his home in Sinnoh to Hoenn. Striker didn't have much money to actually buy a home or live in areas like Rustboro and Fallabor so he travels to Evergrande in search of a so called princess to see if she would take him in and in return be at her service when called upon. He was accepted after showing a facade of kindness and consideration. Striker is more of a freeloader than a working man but his ability with fire manipulation makes him a formidable adversary if the time calls for it.

User Image
Claudia Stukof - Russian Martial Arts

Claudia has a small but effective ability that she often uses to her advantage. Being a beautiful girl, she is often treated as if she were weak. So with her clueless demeanor and pleasant face she seduces even the most pickiest of men. Whenever in battle her looks and comments seem to work most of the time to catch her male enemies off guard. Just about every male figure she meets they are suprised of her fighting style...as its not that common for a woman to know such a style.

User Image
Quiena Janamun (Pronounced Kway Na - Jana Moon) - Northern Shaolin kung fu

Quiena could have stayed in Sinnoh but decided to move to Hoenn in search of a high postion in office. Instead she found Sarina. What better way to a high position then to work under royalty. Her fighting style is a bit more potent then Striker's. As relating to a body guard for the princess Sarina, she has to stay on her toes in case of riots against the princess' rule or of the such.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Ibiki Sumbaro - Chinese Kung Fu

Is the founder and maker of Dark Mecury using the DNA of different varieties of pokemon. He managed to get his hands on a very valuable blood sample of Arceus entitled the God of Pokemon. Where he found the sample is not clear to any of his minions. The substance was pure white and it glistened as power seem to eminate from it. While running test to see if it could be manipulated, the sample turned black as space.

Ibiki is a mild tempered person. Never has he raised his voice to anyone. Yet a simple gesture would tell others that they had better back away as he is angered. Ibiki is cunning as he is psycho. Though his psychotic episodes aren't openly expressed, his thoughts, however he explains, can clearly scream crazy.

The public or police doesn't know exactly what he is up to but would try to pin everything that may happen on him, yet never have enough evidence to put him away.

He has a son named lance, whom is not sure if they are related father and son wise, and is only know to Lance as Ibiki. He experimented on his own son with the help of other scientist. They joined two simular DNA patterns within the boy. For some strange reason Ibiki left the room...was he some how disturbed by the procedure?

((Here are the pictures of the Villians. Just post these in your next rp post. It doesn't have to be on the left of you post this is just a standard rest for the pic))

Kaori Susumu
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/BorrowedKaoriasoc.jpg[/imgleft]

Akane Natsuko
[imgleft]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/Foxy_Paine/Anime Girls/43ad0576.jpg[/imgleft]

Katsumaru Juno
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/Katsu.jpg[/imgleft]

Yuu Manano
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/Yuu.jpg[/imgleft]

Sarina Daritano
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/BorrowedocasSarina.jpg[/imgleft]

Striker (Aka Nathen Jenkins)
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/Striker.jpg[/imgleft]

Claudia Stukof
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/Clau.jpg[/imgleft]

Quiena Janamun
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/BorrowedocasQ.jpg[/imgleft]

Ibiki Sumbaro
[imgleft]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/IceNova318/ibikipic.jpg[/imgleft]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff