Sci Fi
I dun even know.
Suggest something

Things I'd like to try
(But never have)
Mecha
Monster Pets
(Think Pokemon or Monster Rancher)

❉ Means I have a plot idea. Do NOT use this as a crutch.
I still expect you to have -something- in mind when you contact me.
The heart of the matter...

After having browsed Barton Town OOC for several days without any success, I very briefly outlined the more important things so that you, the prospective partner, could easily tell at a glance if you're interested. Please read on if you're looking to apply.

Literacy: Is the ability to read and write utilizing proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. It has nothing to do with post length. That being said, my comfort zone is right around 3 paragraphs. Certainly 2 minimum, because I'm tired of carrying partners who leave me nothing to respond to. Dialogue would be one of the few exceptions to this rule, since I don't expect your character to dance across the room every time something needs to be said. It's important to note, however, that I'm something of a grammar Nazi, so please be capable of utilizing the proper homonyn/phone and knowing where apostrophes go (and, more importantly, where they don't). I won't scream in your face about it, but I will quietly grind my teeth when it happens.

Limits: Follow Gaia ToS and I'm happy.

Sexuality: Hetero, MxM, FxF in that order. That's right, I'm game for anything. But be prepared for your character to make the first move if you select a homosexual pairing in a romantic scenario. On that note, I'm happy to play the guy in hetero pairings (ze gasp!) My only stipulation is that you not play lovestruck girly girls who throw themselves in harm's way for the sole sake of being rescued. These actions do not amuse the Casta.

Posting: I try to do so every day, I ask that you do, too. I only engage in long term roleplays, so if you ditch without warning you're going on my ignore list, no questions asked. But I'm not such a hard a**. If it's been awhile since you've posted, I'll send you a reminder (though I'm loathe to do so, because it makes you, the partner, seem disinterested in our roleplay, and that just hurts my feelings).
        --- As for aesthetics, doll up your posts if you want. I usually don't unless it's evident that you just put eight hours of work into your post layout, at which point I'll get subconscious about my own and dig up a picture from somewhere. Otherwise I color code my speech and kindly ask for you to do the same.

Samples: To prove I'm neither a hypocrite nor liar. {X} {X} {X} {X} .
        ---When you provide your own samples, please give me a direct link to the thread they came from and NOT a test thread. Otherwise I will see your perfectly manipulated, likely-opening-posts that put far more padding in your responses than I'll experience throughout our roleplays. And I will be sad-faced. The whole goal of samples is to show me what I can expect from an average post from you.

Contacting Me: I'd actually prefer you to post. It's a free bump and doesn't clog my inbox. Nevertheless, PM away if you must as I know people can be insecure about their ideas. I'd hate for our relationship to start off on the wrong foot because I've made you uncomfortable. Please fill out the below form, just to make things easier on me:

Application

[size=10]Hi Casta, I'm [color=YOURCOLOR]Your Name[/color]. I was really interested in doing a [color=YOURCOLOR]Pairing[/color] in a [color=YOURCOLOR]Time Period (Setting)[/color] with you. I am online [color=YOURCOLOR]Frequency[/color]. To prove I'm not a filthy liar, [url=YOURLINK]here[/url] is a sample of my abilities. Please reply to me [color=YOURCOLOR]in the thread/via PM[/color] so we can discuss a plot. Cheers[/size]

Example: Hi Casta, I'm Casta. I was really interested in doing a Psych Patient x Doctor pairing in a Futuristic Setting with you. I am online daily. To prove I'm not a filthy liar, here is a sample of my abilities. Please reply to me in the thread so we can discuss a plot. Cheers
And we're open for business
I imagine it'd be a might easier to find this later if I subscribed to it
Just a wee bit tired
I may have to add an extra check (or ten) beside Sleep in my first post.

Yay for all nighters
stare
Yep, think I'm good for now.

Gonna go horseback riding to get the adrenaline pumping. Or I might just fall on my a**. Who knows?

5,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi Casta, I'm Fang. I was really interested in doing a Fantasy/Action in a Medieval with you. I am online 3-4 afternoons a week (Pending coming events, shall discuss pre-plotting) and can usually post 3+ paragraphs a reply. To prove I'm not a filthy liar, here is a sample of my abilities. Please reply to me via PM so we can discuss a plot and details. Cheers

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Hi Casta, I'm Libra15. I was really interested in doing a Royalti x Gaurdian in a Medevil/Fantasy with you. I am online Every day but weekends and can usually post 1 pharagraph (Though I tend to match my partners more so) a reply. To prove I'm not a filthy liar, here is a sample of my abilities. Please reply to me via PM so we can discuss a plot. Cheers
I think it's time for that long awaited bump. Barton Town/OOC has been really depressing me lately.
Maybe I should add some snazzy title. That always seems to attract the locals
You'd think it was Saturday night for how slow things are going...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff