Wait... what? 0.32876712328767 32.9% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Good day to you fellow roleplayers, thank you for stopping by and looking at my humble thread

About me

My name is Lucy and I am 25 years old. I live in England. I am interested in pm 1 x 1 roleplays! I am online alot after dialysis and I need something to distract me from a blood cleaning. FUN!

Also - If I am Offline - you can still PM me.

Now... next part

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Topics

Quiet open in the way of topics so feel free to make a suggestions. I love original roleplays so just ask.

I will do Het , Yuri, or Yaoi

Fantasy - Any combination. Suggestions

Vampire/Werewolves - Any Combination of Vampire/Mortal/Angel/Demon e.t.c

Demon/Angels - Any Combination Of Demon/Angel/Mortal/Vampire e.t.c

Dragon - Any Combination Of Dragon/Mage/Demon/Angel e.t.c

Elves - Any Combination.

Royalty Based - Prince/Princess/Soldiers/Rangers/Servants e.t.c

Assassin/Thief/Kidnapper

Androids

Suggestions?. Originals? Might be open to some Fandoms.

This is just a rough list of ideas I came up with. I am open to suggestions! These rp's idea are not set in stone so please, pm me with ideas of anything you would like to try.

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Welcome To The Next Part

Rules

1 ~ Follow TOS

2 ~ I class myself as literate, everyone makes mistakes, that's just typos, I get it, I do it too, but I also know how to proof read..

3 ~ I don't want one liners. Stop being lazy and type properly. I expect at least A 5 line paragraph,

4 ~ I roleplay in PM's ONLY. Not IM's or Forums

5 ~ If you have a problem - TELL ME! If you don't like the way it is going, Don't just drop it please. Tell me and we can always back track or start again. If you disappear for a while, please be Polite enough to tell me if your are going away or wont be online, or just need a break. I will understand.

6 ~ I like to play multiple characters. I expect you to as well. I don't mean loads of main characters. I mean extras, to make the story more interesting.

7 ~ I can play either gender. Yaoi, Yuri or Het, I do not mind.

8 ~ Do not call me grandma chunky butt.

9 ~ I reserved the right as me to add more rules as and when I see fit/think of them.

10 ~ I enjoy romance Roleplays. Not love at first sight nonsense. Relationships must build

11 ~ NO TIME WASTERS! Please!!! If you ask to roleplay, be prepared for descriptive posting, I expect quality more than quantity. If I post 2 paragraphs. I expect you to come close to matching it.

12 ~ Long term roleplayers please!

13 ~ DO NOT want to see any txt talk. I am English! So I want to roleplay in English (or American) I don't want you to miss out vowels or any letters to shorten it.

14~ Please post in third person, I have only recently had to add this, when I started roleplaying this would never have had to be a rule but is seems as of late language has changed in such a way that some people think that it appropriate to write a story as if it was them. So third person please.

15~ Please do not pm me with offers and links to other threads or groups. I am not interested.

16~ Do not pm me grilling me about how literate I am. I do not appreciate being 'interviewed' or 'auditioned'. I do not have to give you a CV about my work. I can deliver.

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Plots

I do not have that many plots written down, I tend to work with who I am roleplaying with and come up with an idea between us. there are a few basic ideas I have used in the past.

Angel x Demon

There had been a war between these two worlds for centuries.The kings of each world agree to a truce and to strengthen this truce there is a wedding between the eldest sons/daughters. Then an assassination attempt or rebellion or something can happen.

Second Idea

Demons often populate earth, using the humans for the own demonic needs when ever they wish. An angel decides to intervene but when he meets his match with a demon, he is kidnapped and held for ransom

Third Idea

During a great battle on earth, the angels get the upper hand and many demons are slain. During the clean up where the angels wish to bury there dead and destroy the demonic bodies the prince of the demons is found, dying. It is agree this demons should be nursed back to health and taken to the angelic elders to decide there fate.

Fouth Idea
Two close friends drift apart as years go by, when they are reunited, they have changed. Both have discovered dormant powers, one demonic, one angelic.

Fifth Idea
An angel had been living on earth, she met a demon and they were in a no strings attached relationship. When she found out she was with child she cut off all ties from the demon and went into hiding with her child. They are hiding from the elder angels who have taken over heaven and are running it into the ground. Her child his half angelic and half demon and that is forbidden. Now the child is around seven/eight years old the elders have found her and she is on the run. She finds the demon that she met all those years ago and finds out he is a royal. She seeks his help in hiding her and her child and stopping the elders.

Sixth Idea
An angel and a demon met on Earth when children. One saves the other from a frozen lake or some sort of life threatening issue. Then they meet again years later and a relationship unravels.

Angel x Mortal/Witch
The angel of death has been living in the pits of hell, trapped, awaiting for the call of their master. When a witch living on Earth casts a spell to call him by mistake. The angel has been called to serve the witch, a contract made. What will the witch command of this ancient bringer of death.

Arrange Marriage

Peace is on the horizon and the two largest tribes of the paranormal world have sacrificed two of their most prized creatures, an elite vampire, leader of the tribe and a rare breed of werewolf, a female, princess of the tribe. This farce wedding is to keep the peace between the two nations, to show all paranormal creatures that if these two hated rivals can work together and live in peace then so can they. All the council of elders want is proof of this so called love. Love is not requirement, but a bite is. But what if love come into it? And do both side really want peace? Or is it all a decoy for their real plan.

Princess/Prince x Guard/Archer/Troop
A Royal offspring is trapped under the rule of their parent who only cares about power and riches. The offspring finds comfort in a member of the staff at the castle and a plot develops to other throw the king or escape the palace.

Vampire
A group had discovers a vampire corpse and want to bring it back to life with a blood ritual. Fearing the worse could happen to humanity if this creature is revived, someone is sent in to destroy the creature, but the ritual goes wrong and the one who was sent to destroy the vampire, is now linked to them.

Android
A lonely heart company is not getting as many members as it wants, obviously they want more cash. So they have been developing an artificial intelligence robot to sell so people can design their perfect mate. With a little re-branding and a competition with a premium fee to win this android, Paradise mate is born. After a little bit of fun making a profile for the company, a lonely person looking for love unknowingly signs up for the prize draw and wins the android, much to the annoyance of the company. They were not even planning on sending it to anyone just offering it as a once in a life time prize for money. Then when a huge box turns up one our looking for love singlet, all hell breaks loose.

((I am still thinking of plots, if you have any ideas then feel free to pm me with them or add anything to these ones or even alter them with ideas of your own. These are just ideas.))

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Topics I WILL NOT ROLEPLAY

Erm... Yeah, this list is a bit short. Open for most things. If it is a fandom I do not know I will not do it but I am open to trying topics.

Not really into Zombies
No Twilight/True Blood/ Vampire Diaries

I do not have word documents full of characters I just copy and paste in, with each roleplay I make a new character. They may have characteristics from previous characters I have played, maybe even the same name, but none of my characters are the same in every roleplay. I write how I feel they should be and what forms in my mind spur of the moment.

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Right, it is with great pleasure that I open this thread!

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
You have my sympathy on the dialysis since my ex-wife has to deal with that as well as a friend of mine. Good luck on your search. I only do threads or I would see what we could work out.

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Quick Reply

Submit