Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Fatcat

User Image
Katerina Jade O'Conner
"Sometimes s**t happens. Just sucks that I'm the one that has to clean it up."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Katerina Jade O'Conner is the name and protection is my game! Which means I belong to the Hidden Watchers.
As you can see I am a girl who happens to like boys.
Don't worry though, I'm eighteen so I know what I'm doing!
People say I have a bad habit of: being way too quiet. They say I've got this intense stare that's a bit unnerving, made all the more frightening by my quietness. I'm quick to act, quick to react, but slow when it comes to relationships. "Oblivious" is the word others have used. I don't quit, ever, and failure is a personal affront. If a human life was to be lost on my account, I would gladly give up my position in the order.but I don't really see it.
I discovered I happen to like animals of all kinds, training, being good at what I do, protecting others, being alone, reading, painting, rain, snow, ice skating, and swimming.
But really don't like guns, failure, bright lights, cruelty, feeling weak, crying, watching others cry, hot weather, and being around too many people.
My life isn't just rainbow's and sunshines! No, really, my life ******** sucked before I joined the order. My mother left me in the hands of my father before I was even a year old. My first five years were okay, but once I turned five...it all went to hell. My father started taking drugs. He'd become this abusive monster whenever he was high. At first it was just physical abuse. Y'know, beating me for minor offenses, beating me for talking, for breathing, for existing, just stupid s**t. When I turned six, me father...he sold me. Not really, as he kept me, but he sold time with me...My father, the worthless cad, sold my body to other men. He let them abuse me physically and sexually. Sometimes he'd even join them.

When I turned fourteen, a man started to visit me once a week. He didn't touch me, not to hurt me or to please himself. Some days he'd just look at me as I cowered, others he would try talking to me. He told me about mystical creatures, some harmful, some helpful. He spoke of an Order, The Night Guard. He told me how they help people, how they track down harmful creatures and either eradicate them or send them back to the Void. When I finally worked up the nerve to speak, I asked him if he thought my father was one of those beings. He laughed, then reached out and, for the first time, touched me. A light, gentle touch, just a slight brush of his fingers over my cheek. "Your real father was, but the man who raised you is the worst kind of monster; a human with no soul." When I asked him how he knew my real father, he just shrugged and told me that I'd know someday.

The next week, I killed my father. Beat him to death with a frying pan. I know what you're going to say. "But that's a human life! You took a human life! How can you be a part of the order!?" My answer is this: while that man was indeed human, he had no humanity left in him. He was an empty shell, no better than the demons that corrupted him. When the man came to see me, he found me covered in blood, cowering in the corner furthest away from my father's corpse. Not long after, I was enrolled as a student in The Night Guard.
but you live and learn.
I have a glaive and I know how to use it!
My ever faithful companion just so happens to be Ezekiel Nightroad.
They give me the ability to feed off of energy.
Oh I love this song! No Light, No LIght - Florence + The Machine
I forgot to tell you something. I take anti-anxiety and sleep medication.
I wish I could escape the eyes! x-iiMocha

Timid Fatcat

User Image
Ezekiel Nightroad
"Pretty mouths shouldn't say ugly words, and pretty girls shouldn't get their hands dirty."

I happen to be friends with Kittun O'Conner whom I happen to think highly of. It might not be to obvious at first but I am one hundred twenty-six and happen to be a male inccubi.
I happen to be quite fond of Kittun, tea, fighting, helping Kittun, night, sleeping, good manners, and sweet-smelling things
but hate when Kittun swears, when someone hurts Kittun, when I can't help Kittun, sunlight, hot weather, lack of manners, snow, and most human food.
Human's just don't understand why I am so crazy about manners. What I don't get is how they can understand my blood lust. What kind of backwards world is this? Anyway, there are three sides to me. There's me when I'm alone with Kittun, the me that I put on when we're around others, and the me that fights. When it's just me and Kittun, I am kind and gentle. I know she wasn't too happy to get a male familiar, so I do my best to make her feel comfortable. I am quite protective of that young hybrid. As for the face I put on in public...well, isn't it obvious? I'm polite, but distant. And then there's the fighter. When I'm fighting, I let my demonic side out to play. I become cruel and brutal. If anyone were to mess with Kittun when I'm in this mode...it would be a good time to pray. but I aim to make them figure out why!
My life before being bonded: I was illegally born in the human world when manners and appearances were everything. I was raised to act human so it would be easier for me to elude those that would throw me into The Void. I was taught to feed, not only on blood, but on a human's lifeforce. I was the perfect son; I was polite, thoughtful, quiet, and studious. When my mother died when I turned twenty-five, my father went mental. He began killing his victims, leaving them where they could be found. It wasn't long before the Order arrived and killed him. I was able to escape, but not for very long. When I was fifty, I made a mistake: I preyed upon a member or the Order. Before I could even figure it out, I was banished to The Void. I was angry at first, sure. I had grown up in the human world; I didn't kill anyone, why couldn't I just stay? But then I met other inccubi, and worse. When I realized what The Void held, I understood. These monsters could not be unleashed upon the humans. And I was one of them.

Life in The Void was hard. Having grown up like a human, I could hardly fathom the immense cruelty these demons possessed. The only relief I had was knowing I didn't have to hide who and what I was. I could feed anywhere, on anyone, with very little consequence. I made sure to avoid feeding off of anything stronger than me. After so many years, I became like them, the horrendous beings I had had so much trouble understanding. I became hard, cruel, strong.

Just over eighteen years ago, I asked for a pass to the human world. I knew the times had changed, but I wanted to see for myself just how much. It was then that I met a human woman. She was married, but God she was lovely. With hair as fiery as copper and eyes as green as any emerald I had ever seen, I was unable to resist her. I fed from her, and let her please me with her body. Both were exquisite. When it was almost time for me to leave, to go back to The Void, I told her what I was. I couldn't help it; I didn't want to leave her thinking I was just another ordinary human. It was hard when she didn't believe me, but there was nothing I could do. I wish I knew what ever became of her...

I have a Scottish dirk and my fist and I know how to use it!
I have abilities you know! I can feed on the lifeforce of any living thing. It was how I survived in the human world. I can also teleport short distances and have amazing reflexes. As an inccubi, I'm also quite strong and agile.
What might lie beyond the cover: I am Kittun's father, but I don't want her to know...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff