Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Lover

xxxxUser Image
                                    xxx||」profile thread.

only q u e e n of deduction can post here.

Bashful Lover

natalie clarissa digiovanni march 17th twenty-one
User Image
female italian duchess

p e r s o n a l i t y: When you think duchess, you probably think grace and beauty. Someone that is able to hold her head high and live up to the name of her family. That is not what you will think when you meet me. I am the opposite of all what it takes to be a duchess. From a young age, I knew that when day, I would have to go off and marry a man from a family of money, and stand by his side and support him. That I knew, and I was okay with that, because it would mean my family would be stable, but it was also the 21st century, and when I did try to argue that point, they wouldn't here. Instead, I spent my younger years getting in as much time to be a kid as I can, and it probably influenced into the way I act. First off, I am extremely clumsy. I have tripped over more things in my life then I can count. I also can not dance because of this. It's a big jumbled mess of limbs and stubbed toes.I get very enthusiastic about things. I get over happy over small thins. Some people find it annoying that I always have this peppy attitude, but I don't care. It's just the way I deal with things. I rather be peppy then sad, because when I am upset, it affects my powers, and it isn't always pretty. My father always told me that when I was younger, I was always helping with something, and that it didn't surprise her when I told her that I would marry some guy I hardly knew for out family. However, I am human, sort of, and do get angry. You know if I was mad or upset with you, because I won't talk to you at all, and I hold grudges, so if you have upset me at one point in my life, I will remember and I will not be happy. The point is, I am a very open person, and I feel many different emotions, so we could sit here forever talking about it, but who wants to do that?
                              s e x u a l i t y: heterosexual
                              l i k e s: star gazing - sweets - cotton candy - horse back riding - baking - strawberries - playing the violin -honey tea - reading - painting/drawing/sketching
                              d i s l i k e s: thunderstorms - lightning - bugs - spicy food - being sick - sitting to long - rat, or any from of rodents - reptiles
                              d o r m - r o o m: B1
                              p o w e r s:
                                  power absorption - I am sure that you have all saw that show. That x-men one. You may be royals, but I am sure of you have watched t.V when you were younger. Do you remember Rouge's power? Yeah, that is what I have. With a single touch, I can take people's powers and use them as my own, but only for a few seconds. At first, I thought it was cool, but then I forgot my gloves one day, and almost drain my uncle, Edmund Flores, powers. I didn't like the feeling of stealing someone's powers, so I just keep my gloves on all the time.

power sensing - I also can sense other people's powers. Usually, it is strong and comes at me out of no where, making me feel weak.

h i s t o r y:
                My whole life has been of royal blood. It all started years before I was born. My father, the noblemen of Italy, the next in line to inherit the throne of our town was forced into an arranged marriage to Analeigh Flores, daughter to Lionel Flores, King of England. At first, my mother's father did not want her to marry so a lowly class Royal, who would only be running the small town in his Italy providence. But that arranged marriage turned into love somewhere along the way, and the two of them wanted to be married. My grandfather didn't really have much say in it now, for their marriage would unite peace between the two families, and settle differences. Like most arranged marriage set out to do. Soon the two were married, and my mother came to live in our small Italian country. Years after that, I was born, and I was the only child to come out of that marriage, because soon my mom took ill and died after I was born.

While my father ran the town, I grew up like I was not royal, but one of my father's people. I was always outside, running around and playing with the local children. When I was supposed to be learn how to paint, I was outside making mud pies. Instead of working on my studies, I was out splashing out in the pond. People were thinking that I was growing to be a wild child, and the idea of running a country was not something that I could do. I, personally, didn't care. I didn't want to run a country. Let alone a small providence. At first, I refused, and did so until I learned that my father was growing weaker, and more ill. I watched him get sicker, and sicker. At first, I didn't think he would make it, but slowly, he turned around and got better. It seemed that he was stressing himself so much with his position, and it was taking a troll on him.

It was after that I decided that I needed to ship up, and start listening. I didn't want my father to be burden with anything, so I concentrated on my studies, and learned the things I needed to know so that I would be ready to run our peaceful town.

It wasn't long after that that I learned about my powers. I never knew that I had any, but the day there came, I was with my uncle. He was showing my around the school while my family was visiting London. At this, I didn't wear gloves, and when I touched someone, nothing happened, but this was after my eighteenth birthday. I was learning everything about humans who proceed a different gene that allowed them to do things that other couldn't, but I didn't know why my uncle was showing my this. It was towards the end that I went to hug him, and something happened. For a moment I saw other people. In huge dresses with frills and lace. There hair was pilled on top of the head like they were going somewhere important. They passed by me like I wasn't even there. It wasn't until I felt my uncle pull be away from him. He was breathing, and panting heavily. For a moment, I didn't say anything to him, until I sense something. Some sort of power that was growing in him, and then I pieced everything together. I saw what I saw because of my uncle. He proceed that unique gene that made him different from others. After another few minutes, I came to the same conclusion. I was different.

For my remaining year of high school, I went on like normal, like I was still human. I would go to my uncle's home, or he would come to me, and he would teach me how to control my powers. Soon, he offered to teach me more, and that's how I ended up at Imperial Academy learning how to control my powers, and also to become the perfect princess. What ever that means.

q u e e n of deduction

Bashful Lover

Coraline March 3rd Nineteen
User Image
Female Hispanic Infanta

p e r s o n a l i t y: Coraline isn't your typical member of the royal family of España. She's always been a bit... out there. While she's friendly enough and at times a bit too loose regarding personal boundaries, Coral doesn't really know all too much about dealing with people. She's awkward and strange without realizing it, and misses body language cues more than she understands them. When the time calls for it, Coral can be prim and proper looking, but her mind will always be elsewhere, away from the people. Some may call it scatterbrained, but Coral calls it being curious. She has a lot to think about when it comes to the world around her, which is so vast and mysterious that it makes her companions seem all the less interesting. When it comes down to it, Coral is a bit of an eccentric in her own mind, which from time to time leaks into her actions. She has little regard for appearances and consequences, and contradicts herself far too often to keep track.
                              s e x u a l i t y: Straight
                              l i k e s: Fresh air, open spaces, smiles, hugs, sweet food, flowers, feeling spiritual, sleep.
                              d i s l i k e s: Confined spaces, pollution, physical exercise, spicy things, peanuts, alarm clocks, mother nature's monthly gift.
                              d o r m - r o o m: B3
                              p o w e r s: Coral has the ability to connect with the natural world around her. This means that she can urge plants to grow more quickly and from time to time make them move as she wishes. She can also morph into animals, although her skills in all tasks relating to her abilities are far from perfect. Most of the times her animal morphing attempt end up looking like weird, useless hybrids, and in nearly every situation she ends up destroying her clothing as she changes without warning. It's all quite unpredictable, and Coral gets the sense that it's her powers that control her... not the other way around.

h i s t o r y:
                Although Coral was born into one of the wealthiest and most well-known royal families in España, she hasn't actually stayed in the country for more than a year at a time. Rather, since her parents were not directly in line to take the throne, they traveled as delegates and ambassadors to other countries around the world. As a young child, Coral accompanied them, learning from her experiences and the nannies assigned to her. Luckily for the ever-curious and adventurous child, her nannies always seemed to be rather loose with their rules and restrictions. Her parents followed the policy that bringing up a child was not one of their duties, so Coral was raised with the manners and behaviors that her nannies thought proper. Of course, her siblings didn't turn out all too similar to Coral, even with the same nannies... but that was another story.

As for her abilities, they seemed to develop as her connection with the outside world grew. The more time she spent sitting in a field, the closer she felt to the flowers and weeds and blades of grass. At first she thought it was just a spiritual sort of thing, but then weird things started to happen. Like the animal transformations. They happened quite violently and randomly, and it got to the point where her parents had to take action. The school was a perfect solution. Coraline would be out of their hair and into someplace that would not only help her control the transformations, but learn how to behave more like a proper lady. It had not gone unnoticed by her parents that she was unusual, except their ability to discipline children was rather lacking. They'd really only been searching for the right place to do it for them.

g o l d f i s h _ l o v i n

Bashful Lover

jonathan alex rias 11 | 29 twenty one
User Image
male scottish duke

p e r s o n a l i t y: Rude would be the first word that would describe Jon’s personality. That’s what it comes across as anyway. Blunt would be more like it. Or possibly realist. Jon doesn’t hide what he thinks people ought to know. That might make him come off as cocky, but he just can’t help it. Before, he used to be funny and cheerful. Some of that still shines through every now and then, generally when he actually likes spending time with someone, but it’s rare. Most of the time, Jon just sits quietly in the back of the room silently judging everyone.
                              s e x u a l i t y: straight
                              l i k e s: black coffee // cigarettes // sleeping // music // reading // sweet foods.
                              d i s l i k e s: weasels (the animal) // arrogance // ignorance // loud people // uncooperative people // small enclosed spaces // flying.
                              d o r m - r o o m: A1
                              p o w e r s:
                              tab tab teleportation the ability to move from one place to another without occupying the space in between.
                              tab tab healing the ability to heal faster than the average human being.

h i s t o r y:
                One might think that the lifestyles of the rich and famous are easy. Well, it’s not. Jon certainly doesn’t think so, but it hadn’t always been that way. Growing up, the kid had everything he wanted, including an older brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister. His father was the duke and his mother was the duchess. Great yeah? Well, being the middle child wasn’t too hard. There weren’t many expectations of him. In fact, other than just keeping himself out of trouble and learning, there weren’t any. Sure he was in the line, but Jon didn’t really care about that.

As a kid, it was hard enough trying to learn with a little learning problem called ADHD. It only got harder when he realized that people were being nice to him because they wanted to get a little time in with his parents. Not everyone, but Jon started to see it that way. This was around the time his powers manifested. At first, it was him being so angry, he just wished he was somewhere else. Then what do you know? There he was. At first, Jon was scared. A twelve year old boy just basically poofed to the park. That’s what it boiled down to. Not too long after that, being a rowdy rambunctious boy, he realized that he healed faster. His parents urged him to keep it a secret.

Along the years, Jon grew angrier at people and decided not to help anyone. Who cares, honestly? Jon fell into a bad crowd and that’s when he found drugs. They weren’t all bad. First of all, oxy kept him calm. Very calm. Jon could actually concentrate on things, but sooner or later, it wasn’t enough. He needed more. Heroin was the next thing and god was it so much better. It was ten times better than oxy, but at the same time it was worse.

His parents realized that they had to do something. This was when they enrolled him into the Imperial Academy for the Elite. Jon felt that he wouldn’t quite fit in and that’s when his usage got worse. He’s still functioning, but it’s slowly going downhill. Each time he realizes it, he rolls the stone back up, but it just eventually falls back down with a setback or two.

tubercular skies

Bashful Lover

Abigail Isabella Rias april 26th nineteen
User Image
female scottish duchess

p e r s o n a l i t y: Abby is a very easy going girl. She loves to have fun, but won’t do anything bad to actually have fun. She’s the epitome of a good girl. Because of her lack of excellent social skills, she taught herself on her spare time. There are things that most people will go their whole lives not knowing and she knows enough that she might be able to publish a pamphlet on it. It was just something to do while everyone else was going to the movies and she never mustered enough courage to ask if she could go. Now she learned to be more outgoing. It wasn’t easy, but she learned quickly.
                              s e x u a l i t y: straight. Probably. Maybe.
                              l i k e s: dancing || singing || cooking || laughing || movies
                              d i s l i k e s: drugs || drinking || getting in trouble || not understanding things || the smell of fish
                              d o r m - r o o m: B2
                              p o w e r s:
                              animation
                              tab tab the power to animate objects that are usually inanimate such as a pen.
                              omni-linguism
                              tab tab the abilty to understand any language that is spoken.

h i s t o r y:
                Abby came into the world a few years after her brothers. She’s the youngest of the group and is treated as such. Her mother was so happy to get a baby girl that she spent most of her attention on the girl. This is where her girly side comes from and her tomboy side comes from growing up with three brothers, of course! The eldest and middle brother got to choose her name. Jon chose Abigail because there was a girl in class that he liked with the name Abigail. Then her older brother chose Isabella because of a girl on a show that was the coolest girl on the show.
                The relationships with her brothers were very good. When Jon was little, she spent a lot of time with him, running around and playing games, but something happened. Slowly, he distanced himself until he stopped spending time with her altogether. Every time she was around him, he just treated her like s**t. Abby didn’t think he cared for her until he defended her to this one guy at the school. He was picking on her and what did he do? Beat the guy up. A little too hard, but after that, he didn’t pick on her any more. Now that she’s of age, she gets the chance to go to school with her big brother. Nothing would make her happier.

tubercular skies

Bashful Lover

Natasha Knight June 27 Nineteen
User Image
Female German Princess

p e r s o n a l i t y: Well, what is there to say? Natasha is a princess. Natasha is spoiled, but great-full, emotional yet put together. By that of course I mean if there is something bothering her she will let it sit on the back burner until she is alone. Over all she's a very smart caring soul who if push comes to shove can ruin your life. The blonde can be sweet to you, if you are nice to her, but over all if you don't take the time to get to know her,and how she thinks you're probably just going to label her as a cold and lifeless know-it- all.
                              s e x u a l i t y: Pansexual
                              l i k e s: Cats, Art, Music, The Night, Dancing,Technology
                              d i s l i k e s: Mean People, Idiots, Being in one place for too long, Candy, Clowns, Being Alone and Warm Weather.
                              d o r m - r o o m: A3
                              p o w e r s: Innate Capability :Ability to naturally have skills and/or knowledge typically earned through learning; Natasha has always been really smart, but what really makes her who she is, is this, she memorizes and knows anything and everything she reads, or watches.

Night Vision: The ability to see clearly in total darkness; the blonde was born with sensitive eyes when it comes to light,but for some reason during the night time, she could make shapes out as clear as day, and eventually got to the point where she could see better when nightfall came around.

h i s t o r y:
                Born on a rather rainy June 27th, also known as St. Swithin's Day in English,but better known as Siebenschläfer to the people of Germany, was a small little greenish blue eyed German princess named Natasha Natalia Knight, also known as Dormouse, due to her size, and of course the day, she was small, pale, but an adorable bundle of joy for the entire Knight family considering she was the first female child to be born into the family in several years.

Like it was stated before, Natasha has of course been spoiled, but never has she been ungrateful for any of it. Whether it was being taught by some of the finest people in France, or just getting what she wanted, the blonde was thankful for it. That of course probably had something to do with the fact that if there was one slip up, one thing off about her it could have meant trouble for her family considering, she wasn't really a princess by blood, not rightful blood anyway. No, miss Knight was a one night stand-ish mistake. Well for her mother at least. As for her biological father, the king's two and a half minute younger twin brother, she was a little blessing he'd never get to fully enjoy. Not as a father figure at least, because his brother still didn't have any idea about the little fling. Neither did Natasha for that matter. All she knew was that she wasn't stupid, and there was something buried deep in the dust, and the only reason she thought that was because the five foot zero inch blonde was different from her older brothers.

It all started when she was six, and by it all I mean her eyes started to bother her during the day. Whenever the sun came up, Natasha's eyes decided that everything was going to be blurry, and painful to look at. It was almost like a constant hang over. Then as time went on anything brighter than a candle gave her a headache. However, the story changed whenever nightfall hit. She could see almost perfectly, everything as clear as day in the darkest of nights without the pain, or blurriness. It was great, however, she really never told anyone about it because something told her not to. Dormouse was also convinced she was different when she could do her eldest brother's school lessons with ease after reading on how to do them. She didn't even have to look back to the instruction page. That naturally impressed people, but they called it fotografisches Gedächtnis, also known as photographic memory. It didn't sound that convincing, but it made sense, considering she remembered everything she read or watched.

Then it was time for school, well for her to be sent off. No, it wasn't because her parents didn't want her around, it was just Natasha was getting a little rough around the edges, and lonely considering her brothers were all being sent away to meet their brides. Well, and of course, Dormouse knew too much. You see, one night while walking about the castle she heard strange noises and followed them, only to see her father with a maid. The king looked horrified, and naturally tried to explain the situation, but all it ended up doing was make him get angry on why he should explain himself. Not wanting her mother to find out even though, she had a similar one he decided to send her off to Imperial Academy.

HaleytheHopefull

Bashful Lover

James Stefan Gillant April 29 Twenty (Almost Twenty-One)
User Image
Male American Heir

p e r s o n a l i t y: I suppose, if you were to describe James in one word, which seems very limiting I must say, the word would have to be… Contemplative. He's a rather quiet soul, one more used to listening than to talking. Though he can talk and be very amusing and interesting, It was what he was raised to do, after all, he would much rather enjoy others company in silence, occasionally making comments. That isn't to say he's a complete downer. He has lots of friends and is a generally good guy. But no one seems to be able to get close to him. The closest seems to be his roommate, but even she's unsure about him some of the time, it seems. But he's a kind soul who would rather not hurt anyone. It surprises many people just how destructive and intrusive his powers are. But he tends to keep a lid on his abilities so as not to scare people off or put things into people's heads. His favorite thing in the world is to eat and talk with a few close friends.
                              s e x u a l i t y: Heterosexual
                              l i k e s: The Outdoors - Writing and Drawing - Drinking Coffee and Smoking Cigarettes - Japanese Food - Being with a small group of close friends - Video Games - Music - Girls
                              d i s l i k e s: Dishonesty - Spiders - Fakers - His Brother - Math - Broccoli - The Dark
                              d o r m - r o o m: B-1
                              p o w e r s: Empathy: The ability to sense and manipulate the emotions of people around him. He tries to refrain from manipulating, as it could be an unfair advantage. (Do not worry, He will only do it with the permission of the other character.)
                              Energy Blasts: the power to absorb ambient cosmic energy, process it and emanate it from his body as waves of energy that heat the air in the path, turning it into plasma in the form of a blast or discharge, with a tell-tale concentric circle pattern. Doesn't know how to control this power very well. Refrains from using it if at all possible.

h i s t o r y:
                No, while James is not Royalty, is is, possibly, one of the wealthiest families represented currently at The Imperial Academy for the Elite. As the youngest son of Electronics and Computer magnet, Gerard Gillant, who's computers are in nearly 60% of the computer owning homes in the united states, taking over nearly 40% of the market, Let us just say, the lad is worth Billions. However, being rich isn't the only reason he got into the school.

At a young age, James and his older brother, Jackson, were brought up to be the perfect American gentlemen. They were taught at the most prestigious prep schools, including being sent abroad for several years to learn of different cultures, and to make ties with the prestigious people who lived in those countries. It was like working and doing schooling at the same time. And it was tiring. But James was good at being with people, though he wasn't very talkative, he made people at ease just with his mere presence. It wasn't until later that this was probably due to his innate Empathetic abilities. But he had made some powerful friends and allies, and good connections for his father, who was very proud of him.

However, this ability to seemingly win people over did have a price. His older brother, Jackson, grew angry with him, for their father was considering giving the bigger part of his company to his younger son, who was good connections, instead of his older son, who should have had a birthright to it. This caused a rift between the two brothers, a rift that James didn't understand, and caused him to become more withdrawn and quiet, and caused his ability with people to suffer as a result.

However, the trouble truly started on his 18th birthday. A man had been sent to infiltrate his birthday party and kill him. No one was sure why, but it was probably due to James' father's brutal takeover policies. Anyways, a man burst onto the rooftop garden on which the celebration was being held and took aim to shoot the youngest Gillant. However, much to his surprise and everyone else's, as James shielded his face as an instinctive reaction, a white hot beam shot out of his hands, engulfing the man and a good portion of the roof. When it stopped, the man was no where to be seen, but the large burnt section of the roof and garden left nothing to the imagination.

So he was quickly shipped off to Imperial Academy to learn to control the incredible powers at his disposal. That was where he learned of his second, not so dangerous gift, which had been overshadowed by the destructive power of his first.

J A I S T M O R G A N

Bashful Lover

Leah Rose Winters June 8th Twenty
User Image
Female Australian Governor General's Daughter

p e r s o n a l i t y: Leah is confident. She's energetic, loud, and down right outrageous. You think you can stop her from doing what she wants? You'd better be ready for an earful of threats and ramblings. Despite her hot temper and stubborn personality, Leah's quite skilled at making friends. She's quick to weasel her way onto people's good sides, and once she's there, she's there to stay. Although she constantly disregards personal boundaries, Leah is quite likable. She adds pizzaz to parties and excitement to just regular hang outs.
                              s e x u a l i t y: Heterosexual
                              l i k e s: Chillin' with the guys, pizza, adventures, winning, balloons
                              d i s l i k e s: jealous bitches, authority, food poisoning, humidity, people with too many regrets
                              d o r m - r o o m: A2
                              p o w e r s:
                              Power Negation: Leah remains constantly protected from other people's powers. They simply don't work on her. When she concentrates hard enough on somebody nearby, she can also temporarily stop them from using any sort of ability, although her control over this lasts only as long as her energy does. Leah's still working out the kinks in her ability, and from time to time she loses control over it. In high stress situations, she tends to release a large radius of negation which temporarily puts out the abilities of those caught in it.
                              Super Strength: That's right, this girl has a bit more power to her punch than you'd think. People think that Leah just likes to threaten people a lot, but she's a whole lot of power to back up her fury. She can lift things, punch things, and send things hurling that are much larger than herself. Sometimes it's a bit hard for her to control just how forcefully she opens a door or shakes a hand, but she's always working on it.

h i s t o r y:
                Leah's little Aussie family has quite the standing in her big ole' country. Even though technically the Queen of England is the head of the country, Leah's father was given supreme executive power over the commonwealth. As a result, Leah grew up as quite the spoiled lil tike. Always surrounded by wealth and power. The girl grew into her lifestyle as a kid, but naturally rebelled as she hit her teenage years. She went through what every teenager did at her age. Sneaking out to go to sketchy parties, dating attractive older men. You know, the usual. Her parents didn't really do much to enforce punishment around their daughter. She wasn't an only child, of course. Four sisters, all ranging about a year in age from each other. Leah was smack in the middle of that female sibling fest, so naturally she got the least attention. It was a plus really, because she could get away with whatever the hell she wanted as long as she attended the fancy pants parties her parents were invited to.

Still, her years discovering life got her hooked. Hooked on living. Leah's adventurous spirit simply blossomed as the years went on, allowing her to take the bull by the horns and accomplish whatever it is she set out to do.

g o l d f i s h _ l o v i n

Bashful Lover

Charlotte Olivia Cross May 21 Twenty-one
User Image
Female Britain Duchess

p e r s o n a l i t y: Charlie's not the young woman to fall in love quickly with any guy who throws her a few cliche romance lines. She is not an easy person to get along with since she's practically anti-social. At parties you'll find her against the wall, away from the shining lights and happy couples dancing, drinking punch and glaring at any people who approach her. She is very opinionated and always has something to say whether it's a crude comment to a disagreeing statement. She claims all young females to be gullible idiots and all males to be sexist pigs. No one can change her opinions or views because of how headstrong she is. Even being a duchess can't keep Charlie from being independent and rude. She is never one to allow anything to stop her from being who she is. Her parents hate it, but she knows it doesn't matter what they think.

Being Charlie's friend isn't all that bad if you get past the fact she's a little controlling, over-protective, and has many rude comments about other people. She is one you possibly shouldn't go to for romantic advice since she has sworn off such fairy-tale bullsh*t. Other than that her friends can tell her anything without her saying anything rude or criticizing them. Since she doesn't have very many friends, Charlie cherishes every one she has. She treats them as best as she can by hanging out with them, listening to their secrets, and protecting them from any potential danger. There are times when Charlie expects her friend to have the same opinions and dislikes as her which can lead to some major fights like not attending a party, hating on guys, and smoking a cigarette.

s e x u a l i t y: Straight
                              l i k e s: Nature, Her Motorcycle, Leather Jackets, Cigarettes, Adrenaline Rush, Alternative Rock, Freedom, Black, Being Alone, Manners, Headstrong People, and Breaking the Law.
                              d i s l i k e s: Happy-go-lucky People, Whining, Loud Noises, Parties, Crowds, Idiots, Flirts, Cliche, Hypocrites, Gullible People, Fakes, and Quitters.
                              d o r m - r o o m: 1A
                              p o w e r s: Time Control; Ability to travel back or forth through time.
                              Power Augmentation; Ability to enhance or weaken the powers of others.

h i s t o r y:
                Charlie unlike most girls found herself in this position coincidentally. She wasn't necessarily brought up with the royal family; she was found and taken in later in her years. When Charlie was a child, she lived with her mother, Sarah Rose Cross. They were poor and barely had enough money to live on, but Charlie never minded. She loved her mother all her heart and didn't find it strange how she was the only kid in school who wore clothes sizes too big on her because they were hand me downs from other people. Her mother took care of her as best as she could since she couldn't get much money from being a maid. Sometimes her mother would sneak out of the house when she thought her little daughter was asleep in beautiful dresses with her hair and makeup all done up and wouldn't return until early in the morning with some extra money or food.

By the time Charlie was fifteen, her mother became sick with pneumonia. They didn't have enough money for her to go to the hospital so her mother decided to continue working and pray for it to go away. Weeks passed and she only got worse causing Charlie to worry. It didn't take long for Charlie to skip school and start working behind her mother's back. She tried as much as she could to earn enough money to keep food on the table and raise money for medicine. When her mother got to the point her body was too weak to get out of bed, Charlie made her mother quit her job and stay home. It was a long argument, but the moment Charlie told her she was no longer attending school and had been working, her mother gave in.

It wasn't long until her mother was on her deathbed. During these last few days, she explained to Charlie about her father, a duke of England. Sarah had met her father, Darren Kingston, at a fair. They moment they first met her mother swears it was love at first sight. They spent the whole night together, and later on almost every night they could see each other. He never told Sarah who he really was until the night he told her the "fling" they had was over. He had a real job to do as a Duke and a troublemaker like her would not suit well with his family. "He remarried after that. Married some beautiful aristocrat who had politics running through her veins," she told her the night she died. "Little did he know he had a daughter on the way."

After she died, her body was cremated with only a wake because Charlie didn't have enough money to pay for a funeral. Most of her ashes are in an urn, but some are in a small bag that Charlie wears tied to her belt or in pocket. She never leaves without along with a golden locket her mother carried around. Life was hard for Charlie after her death, many of the townspeople thought it was best to throw her into an orphanage even though she was close to the age of sixteen. One day her and an elderly lady name Darcey fought about it. Darcey wanted to drag Charlie to an orphanage since she believed Charlie was selling her body on the street to keep up the rent on her house.

The elderly woman would have won if it wasn't for the Duke, Charlie's biological father, having taken a walk down the street she lived on. When he found her, he had thought it was her mother. He called her by the name of Sarah which Charlie easily yelled at him for. She informed him her mother was dead and asked why a duke like him would know her mother. At first the Duke was astonished and upset. He loved her mother more than anything in the world and to hear she passed without his knowing saddened him greatly. Without another word, he took Charlie with him home where they discussed his and her mother's past together.

This enraged Charlie for she knew he was her father which she notified him that night. After a DNA test the royal family realized Charlie had told the truth, and she truly was the Duke's first daughter. The family was not happy when the Duke stated he had responsibility over her and planned to take her in. Charlie though disagreed with the whole matter. She did not want to live with her father after what he had done to her mother, but after a meeting with the court, she was under his custody since he was her closest relative. Soon enough she found herself studying manners, politics, and other affairs she found boring.

kikiyo_girl_108

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces