Welcome to Gaia! ::

giant furniture and everything is up really high.
i think we're gonna need some stepladders.
some of the girls are tall but then there's some.. tiny girls.

wolfmere genes are awesome. giant, but awesome.

hi dad c:
just don't get in trouble! work is more important. D:

Capitalist

naw bb doll imma be good. im going to try
        to have it done tonight, i might be going to
        my friends ( she doesnt have wifi ) we are going to
        climb a mountain tomorrow. just a heads up !

@ten
climbing a mountain... is pretty much a damn good reason to not finish your profile, hahaha.
if you end up needing more time, just let me know. i don't mind! c:

Eternal Hellraiser

Maybe.. I should make Galatea a bit taller >w<;;;

I made.. my first acc. in o4... I just remember kiki's being like 2k. and I didn't think to buy any D;
short is totally good.
and she's still taller than Hélicie anyway.

i bought my first pair of mini nightmare wings for 5k gold way back when. h-hahah.
i just came back after a longish break and hOLY s**t the prices have gone nuts
i couldn't believe it
trillions of gold
trillions
SHORT IS NOT BAD although i thought the height i picked was pretty average lol
@elinoi our characters are about the same height so they can empathize fsho
i came back from a hiatus not long ago too and everything literally has at least three more zeroes at the end x ux

PERSONALITY FINISHED now onto bio
hnnnnnnnnnnrghhghghh

Mega Loiterer

the marketplace is totally whack right now - makes me glad i'm a packrat C<

heyyyo guys c:

if that youngest prince doesn't get taken i'll totes double up on him - he was my second choice tbh

Eternal Hellraiser

Yeah.. at the start prices were crazzzy low.
      I came back.. after a 6 month break a few months ago.. and I was amazed... The avi I used at the time was ~maybbeeee 10 mil and was then worth about 4 billion...? D:
      I don't mind all that tho. Ive been able to make a small collection of items I like hah.

@warrior; That's so true. owo;
      I wrote my bio... and trivia stuff.. But my bio is pretty vague. I didn't think there could be very many interesting things to elaborate on D;

I just need to write her personality. That is always the hardest part for me >w<;;
i kinda just slapped info onto my profile.. i'll pretty it up and clean it up sometime today. it's easier for me to get the basics down and then elaborate.

yeah, i'd been gone a little over a year? and i just
wat
wat
at least you can be a cat now which is adorable.

IM SHORT and my boyfriend's a foot taller than me
it's all good

trente, if i don't get an app for him by tonight, you're welcome to him. <:
i read slightly younger so i thought an age younger but it might haave been a few minutes or something huh....

im dumb the sequel
nah, it's my fault for being unclear there. saying "twin" and then "younger" is pretty confusing.
one's just a few minutes/hours younger. c:
i knew a set of twins growing up that the "older" one CONSTANTLY talked about how she as the older sibling, even though it was only by minutes.

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

I am totally going to have to reply to that quote later when I'm not about to take a quiz then cram an illustration into a terrible rough draft.../chokes
But HELLO EVERYONE. /waves arms frantically

So my word lagged when I saved my profile and now the Stonewall princess's profile is titled Princess Boner and I don't know if I want to change that I mean what?
@ elinoi: really?? personality > bio for me any day = u=
mainly bc once i finish my bio i realize some stuff doesn't fit in the personality so i gotta change it e Ae

LOL ryeoji pls ur a genius don't tell urself otherwise

tenrou: i think it's so cool when the parents of twins don't tell them who's younger and who's older
i mean it'd be really hard not to but i'm sure they'd turn out so much different!
with all the sets of twins i've met it's really obvious which one is older and which one's younger just based on how they act o wo

akai: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR QUIz
princess boner for the win wow

Eternal Hellraiser

@warrior; Yeh.. when I write a personality I feel like I'm throwing darts because half the time when I actually get to using the character I act them differently than I described... History is easy for me tho. But I usually do characters with some sort of traumatic event in their past.. makes it a bit easier.. hah.

I can't really do that so much this time tho.

Goodluck Akai D:

Mega Loiterer

/crawls to profile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out