10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by Captain Toothbrush
Please Call me Gwen
I may not look it but I am Seventeen
My Place in life Daughter of the White Knight, Prince`s betrothal
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave Gwen Can see Five minutes into the future, she has no control over this ability and as thus claims it as a curse. She has kept this power a secret since she was Five years old. When this ability hits Gwen is overcome with a debilitating migraine, and she instantly loses the last five minutes of her life.
I am Human-Cursed by a demon under contract by her own Governess
This is the way I am Gwen Tends to be a bit abrasive, and bitchy. But that is normally when she is around people she does not know well or trust. To her friends and family she is loving and friendly, Kind and caring. Gwen also knows how to act like the queen she will one day be. When it comes to the prince however Gwen is rather bitchy and rude to him, she enjoys pushing his buttons and annoying him. Gwen also has a very curious personality, she likes to figure things out, fit the pieces together and find the truth in everything
This is how I came to be Gwen was born into a noble family, one loving and devoted father, two older brothers and a mother who she was told beauty and kindness rivaled the gods themselves. Gwen would never know her mother for right after her birth her mother became ill and passed away. This left Gwen in the care of her Father who was devastated over the loss of his beloved wife and her two older brothers. So Gwen grew up in a house of men, with no real mother figure to teach her how to act like a proper lady, or how to think like a lady. Gwen grew up acting like a man and thinking like a man. This of course made both her big brothers proud.

They saw nothing wrong in teaching their baby sister how to defend herself or wield a sword or shoot an arrow. Her father on the other hand tried to higher governess to teach his daughter how to become the lady of the house. Many did not last the week with the three youngsters running around and pulling pranks on them, but he would not be deterred from his task or duty in teaching Gwen her rightful place. As much as her father loved her, Gwen was still a women and he a man. The two roles were entirely different and not to be mixed. Still Gwen drove her father to frustration with her notions of becoming a white knight and fighting in the kings army. So much so that he set off, on a small jant away from the city leaving his three children in the care of their new governess.

It was when he came back that everything changed for Gwen.
Rumors were spreading of a man who called himself the demon king, gathering an army to dethrone the good king and take his rightful place as Rule of the fair and prospers kingdom. Her father gathered her up, - her brothers being off with the governess- tossed her into the carriage and whisked her and himself to the Palace. It was there that Gwen met the young prince, and for a week she lived in the palace with her father. Little did Gwen know her Father was busy working with the king to bring the good king proof of this army. And it was there after the nasty brawl she had with the young prince about marriage that her life was signed over to him.

Gwen was not happy, she didn't want to marry a man who wanted a pushover for a wife, and one who thought her ugly and believed that no one would marry her. A few weeks after her father told her she was betrothed to the prince, and that it was a binding contract, she would now need to put her sword play and her notion of becoming a white knight aside and learn to be a queen. This did not sit will with Gwen. she didn`t want to give up her love of battle, of the sword and bow, why couldn`t the prince marry a twit of a woman who just make babies. In a rage she ran off to her room determined to run away when her older brothers walked in and caught her in the act.

Instead of being mad, they sat her down and explained to her about what a queen does. They told her that a queen protect her people just as her king would, that she would defend the kingdom and fight to keep it safe from harm. A queen was not a pushover, she had to be hard, fair, kind, loving and everything in between. This Gwen could live with. And thus began Gwen's life. For the next thirteen years, Gwen practiced her sword play and Archery in secret with her brothers, and learned how to be a proper lady for her husband and the kingdom. Over time Gwen grew into eaxtly what the prince said he wanted, not that she planed to or anything it was just how her body turned out. Still her beauty was undefined, it rivaled everything. it also attracted a lot of young suitors that she would let court her just to push the princes buttons. Because during the last thirteen years Gwen did indeed fall in love with the prince, and well like all women she wanted him to confess his love to her. So to make him jealous and rouse his own passions for her she dangled other men in front of him, put off marrying him and so on.

Now their fathers have kind of interven, she is to travel with him, as his wife to be to visit the four lords and gain their support in this upcoming war.

Don’t hate me cause i’m working for the Good King
This is Me User Image
Last bit of Infor Gwen does love the prince, she just won't say she does until he does.

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
I am played by Oni Ignasha
Please Call me Tyre Bloodbath
I may not look it but I am 21
My Place in life Personal Guard to Princess Gwen
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave None
I am Human
This is the way I am Rash, short tempered and sarcastic, Tyra is not a well liked person. However, she is loyal to a fault, and will defend her friends and family to the death, and beyond. She has a big heart, but being quick to anger and her inability to deal with stupid people makes it hard for her to make friends.
This is how I came to be Tyra was born to a knight of the good king, one that was soon lost after she was born. Loving her father deeply, Tyra soon dedicated herself to becoming a knight, training hard from an early age. She surpassed many of the boys that she trained with, gaining her tough outer shell because of how hard she had to push just to prove herself. The good king was a kind man and saw just how hard this young woman was working to follow in the foot steps of her father. He allowed her to become a knight, and gave her a higher honor still. He made her the personal body guard to his daughter. He knew that, with just how determined and loyal she was, his daughter would always be safe with Tyra around.
Don’t hate me cause i’m working for the Good King
This is Me
Last bit of Infor Tyra carries two sword, a bow and fill quiver with her all the time. She is well tones, very agile, flexible, and skilled in hand to hand combat.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by Under Silence
Please Call me Beldiere L'Mor
I may not look it but I am Fifty-Eight
My Place in life Assassin
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave Earth, Beldiere is able to communicate with the plants and trees and use them to her advantage. (restricted to soil/plants)
I am Elf
This is the way I am
Beldiere is fairly indifferent of the political movements of men, she works for the highest bidder and rarely claims a side. She's a business woman, very blatant and straight forward, but pretty crude when it comes to speaking about her past. She'll make up stories it ans she can avoid giving away details about herself and she's quite good at it. She plays the part of a traveling bard to those who don't know her true occupation and is agile with enough dexterity to take any one by surprise. She's terrible without a sword, but is evasive enough to dodge when necessary.

This is how I came to be
A world without war, it has been a long time dream though never would such a thing come to be in her life time, no matter how long she survived. For Beldiere, the only truth in her life is self preservation, that she might live to see tomorrow and find pleasure in doing so. Although most on her race had been exterminated throughout the years, there were a slim few that managed to escape and live within the heart of the dark forest. Her parents were strange and gave her insight to magic that seemed illusive at her age, but as she grew older she came to understand. She was but five when she discovered the harsh reality of the world. Although her kind was innate to long life, they were not immortal and could be killed just as any man could. It was claws that ripped her biological parents from her and it was fast little feet that saved her from the same fate. Beldiere grew up with only two that she could claim to be her family-- a human woman and her son. When she ran from the death of her parents, she had come across a woman on the verge of death herself. A babe in her arms and a strength in her eyes, Beldiere called upon the gods to give them a kindness hers had been unable to receive.

The earth answered her prayers and roots came to life if only to strangle yet another creature that sought blood. Looking to be just slightly older then the son in her arms, the woman took to her and they survived the forest together. The two were as kind as the could be. Beldiere came to know both life and death within the foliage. Creatures more terrifying than any other plagued its depths and their survival was a miracle few could understand. However, there was an eeriness to the forest that Beldiere could not evade and it drove her from those she loved in the end.

Beldiere was twenty when she left to the eastern plains and sought refuge with them, though she must have looked no more than thirteen. She had become strong and was able to wield earthly magic, but claimed only the life of a farmer for several years. At thirty she left for the west, taking the route along the seas edge to guide her journey. Beldiere learned much throughout her travels, namely that of a good eavesdropper (big ears help), but also the danger of knowledge. She had met with the end of many swords, bared flesh to many men, survived if one might consider it such. She even came to love a man at one point. Well trained with a sword, she found herself adorned by his side as he taught her how to defend and attack, how to kill a man, render a man's legs unusable, even how to mix deadly poisons. He was a hired blade, an assassin if you dare to say such, but he was strong, and she was enticed. Finding that he was not devoted to her nearly as much as she to him, his love of human woman brought about a woman's vengeance. A great swordsman died, many woman slayed in his bed and she, whe she continued on as an aspiring woman would.

Don’t hate me cause i’m working for who ever pays more
This is Me
User Image

Last bit of Infor The Dark Forest left her with several marks on her back her left arm.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by Under Silence
Please Call me Aniva Sheval
I may not look it but I am Twenty-Six
My Place in life Warden of the North
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave
[Shape Shifting] Aniva can change into the form of a giant wolf during nights when the moon is present as well as when her temper gets the better of her.

I am Human-Cursed
This is the way I am
Determined with an iron will, Aniva is the sort of woman who ascertains her stance by what ever means necessary. She isn't technically a vicious woman, but she is willing to make sacrifices. Temperamental, but unlikely to make a spectacle of herself, she maintains a facade of loyalty to the good king in the opes that he might some day fall under her rule. She is a noble woman, both sly and devious, making subtle notions to set her plans in motion, but is cautious to trust and bares little faith in the God of holy men.

This is how I came to be
In the northern mountains only the strong might survive and Aniva's claim to power rests not only with her brother's claim to rule the northern territory as its Lord, but also of her strife to see its succession. Her family who has seen to the growth of the north has sacrificed much at the expense of many. It is within the north that myths roam and the height of warmth is attained not only by the underground embers that forge the toughest steels, but also of the whispers and murmurs that tell of strengths that sprout far beyond mortal comprehension. The Sheval's hold many secrets, but it is perhaps the secrets that are rarely spoken that hold the hardiest of truths.

Aniva was but nine when she pledged herself to the devil's safe keeping. For the youth, winter is perhaps the most devastating and many do not survive. For those baring the Sheval name, some might brave the cold in search for a greater weakness to overcome-- mortality. There are many that have acclaimed the power, but few willing to give themselves entirely to the cause. Aniva, though young, had long since sought the power of her ancestors and in the north, the fiercest wildling creatures are known to be the ravenous wolves that are said to grow larger than bears and only two things might overcome them, the first being the steels forged in the heart of the north and the second, the Shevals. Taking upon the curse that comes with the power provided, the Shevals have been whispered to be more then mere men, but few know the truth of that rumor. Lycans, or creatures and men struggling to live within one form have been the talk of myths for centuries. Most have believed the curse to be passed on by the bite of a northern wolf, but those crazy enough to attempt have only seen death or injury as an outcome. The birth of lycan is established by only two things, blood and a vow. By birth, her family has known the curse for ages, but it is only by reaching out to the devil that they might hope to overcome it. For those that deny the vow, they are often left with no semblance of humanity and turn completely to wildings; Those that agree to both terms live with the luxury of some restraint, though even that might be broken by conflicting emotions. Fortunately, Aniva has much reason to restrain herself. Being the only sister of the Lord of the north, she had been beloved by her people. As a representation to look fondly upon, she has been well received and tended for, but simple adoration is little compared to her brother's stance.

The death of the northern Lord is something few know about. In fact, it is a whisper of treason and many have been executed for speaking its truth. Aniva, thought to be an innocent bystander had taken his place after a long and intricate events of misfortune had reaped the lives of her brother's family and errors. As the only successor to the land, she has made herself a sturdy seat upon its throne, but envy of the mainland resides. A determined and well-versed girl, Aniva's desperation for power has become the drive for her political stance. Whispers even rumor an alliance with the dark army.

Don’t hate me cause i’m working for the Myself, though I appear to stand behind the Good King (Supplying the Demon King)
This is Me
User Image

Last bit of Info N/A

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am played by infinititties
Please Call me Renavicitear Nohansen Auster, or simply Vice if my full name ties your tongue too harshly.
I may not look it but I am twenty four
My Place in life is none other than the prince, betrothed to the knight's daughter.
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave, my manipulation over blood. The very thought of it is evil and barbaric, however its power is absolute. With the slightest wave of my hand, I can clot a vein or drown my foe in their own blood. Not as if the need had ever arisen. The downside, so I'd assume from my few experiences using it, is my own life force.
I am Human- Cursed
This is the way I am now, though according to many, I have changed drastically from when I was a younger prince. As anyone in the kingdom could tell now, kind and compassionate are words that may describe my father, but not I. I respect few individuals, and those few do not include the daughter of the knight. As my father and servants describe me, I am elegant and sharp, likening my personality to that of a rapier. I do not argue, although my definition of a rapier also includes the words extravagant and merciless. While I am easily annoyed, I am not prone to anger, thus I have never felt the need to become merciless, but I feel that in the war, my hand may be forced.
This is how I came to be. The kingdom knows this tale better than I - an incident in my childhood resulted in most of my memories before the age of eleven to be forgotten. To my knowledge, it was an event due to falling off of my terrace, though the concept of that seems rather absurd to me. Regardless, my life continued from that incident, quite clearly. I continued my life, continued my education, and continued my princely career.

I wouldn't - or rather couldn't - say my life changed when the war started, nor would I say that my life changed when I was betrothed to my to-be wife. I was used to being pliable in terms of diplomacy, although I would have preferred a quieter and less rowdy woman as a spouse. Her antics rather irritate me at times, but I don't find her completely unappealing.

Don’t hate me cause I’m working for myself.
Last bit of Info A strange scar has been present on his back since he 'fell off of his terrace' thirteen years prior, the cause continuing to allude him. In addition, his feelings for his to-be wife are only of irritation, though they may change with the return of his memories.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by devilebaby19
Please Call me Alexander (Alex for short)
I may not look it but I am 26
My Place in life Demon king
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave On the battle feild he has heightened speed this comes at the cost of his flexability; meaning if he's charging at full speed he can be blindsided by things that come out of blue. He can heal himself, though the process leaves him vulnrabul to attack as he goes into a meditative state while in this state he cannot hear, he cannot see, and he cannot sense you. Lastly he can produce bat like wings at the expence of a tremdous amount of blood loss, when producing them the blood either spatter if the wings are forced out or if there grown slowly the blood will trickle down his back; this is something he rarely does do to how weakened it leaves him
I am Human-Contracted
This is the way I am Alexander can be looked at as a Mama's boy for the most part sense that was the parent that raised him. He has a higher view of woman verses Men do to his upbringing, if you call any man 'good' around him he well snort as if that was the funniest thing he heard. He thinks of himself as better than Men sense he knows there is no such thing as a good man. He adores animals, loves to watch them, especailly bats. Has a taste for fine things like wines, sense he views that he earns it. Most consider is heart to be closed off, when in reality he's just weary of giving it out. He doesn't fear death, as he's more than willing to find ways to accomplish goals regardless of being dead; as unrealistic that may be. He is blunt when he isn't quiet, he's used to his mother doing the talking.
How he can be with a lover if obtaining one is he'd be fearce in protecting her, risking his life in the process if need be. He is flexable in how to behave for the most part.

This is how I came to be Alexander was six or seven when he and his mother had been banished. He was told by his mother that his father didn't want him around, that he was basically worthless in comparasin to true 'son'. At that age being told something like that stung, nearly crushed him if it werent for the cooing of his mother to 'soften' the blow. Little did he know that his Mother bitter and resentful towards the 'king', it had started when the rightful heir had been conceived the banishment was just furthering her decent into a calm madness.
She had began his training that day, making him learn how to fight, all manner of methods she could come up with; the methods are hand to hand with the tactics of trying to blind you with dirt or better yet small rocks when handy, dagger play mostly selfdence messures. He only started to learn swordplay when he was around ten years, this was only accomplishable by his mother bewitching a squire into teaching him; the method his mother used would be a combination of a slow acting poison that slowly warped the person that was poisoned. The poor man steadily went insane durring the process, all the while only doing what was asked of him in hopes of an antidote; to which he never reseved.
His teaching continued even as he grew into a teenager, constantly being fed the 'truth' from his mother, though at this time sense his strangth was only so so he was being told that he would Never be able to avange her, that he was 'hopeless', that he was 'weak'. It made him want power, yearn for it, he needed to be stronger, faster, he Wanted to be the warrior his mother needed him to be.
At his eighteenth birthday he finnally figured out how, sense he cared not for his own well being but for his mother's only he set out to find a way gain certain abilities. He sought out a figure that would grant him that power, the power came at the price of his very soul; not that it mattered to him.
Sense then he spent time learning to work his speed with the swordplay, getting the sword stuck in a tree too many times. The first time he ever produced his wings, made him stagger from the sudden blood loss and narrowly black out, at that he let his wings stay out so that he didn't have to reproduce them durring the duration of learning how to fly. Though he does choose not to produce them all that much do to not liking how weak he gets from the blood loss. How he learned about his vulnrabilty durring meditation was when he had decided to sit outside his 'home' after a particularly harsh training session he was jumpped by one of the wild creatures there, forcing him to come out of his meditation to defend himself coming out of that confrontation worse for wear. Sense then he had been wearly of where and when he meditates to heal.
Once he had a handle on things he continued to work to gain ground, gain 'followers' though that was majorly his mother's skill at talking to others.

Don’t hate me cause i’m working for the for mommy
This is Me User Image
Last bit of Info He has a few pet bats, one male and two females, his favourite is a female, named Dusk, the seconed female is name Luna, and lastly the male is named Flame. Simple names but he loves them.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by cherry crayola xx
Please Call me Nova Solstice Foxx
I may not look it but I am Twenty-two
My Place in life Demon King's Prisoner
I am Human-cursed
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave Nova is a seer, able to see glimpses of the future upon the provocation of a touch of skin from one with a powerful aura. She is only able to see the future as it is relevant to her, not as it is relevant to others. When she touches someone with a powerful aura, she is pulled into a place she calls the Other, with her Sight showing her what it feels she needs to see. The future is always subject to change, of course, so her visions are always to be taken with a grain of salt. Visions also don't occur very often, with her Sight being incredibly selective. Her visions are very brief, lasting no more than a minute or so, usually averaging around thirty seconds or less. The stronger and longer the vision, the more it takes out of her. Usually, after a vision, she is fatigued and bleeding from her nose.
I am Elf-mage
This is the way I am Nova is a spitfire disguised in the body of an angel. She was sought after by the Demon King for her ability from a young age, having heard tell of the angel with future sight, but she wasn't as he had expected. Nova can be kind to those that she trusts, but she trusts most people about as far as she can throw them - which, is to say, not very far, if at all. She knows her place, but she will do whatever it takes to be taken away from the Demon King. Her Sight can benefit anyone but herself, but she's become a fairly adept liar when it comes to faking visions, and will use that to advantage when necessary. Nova is an independent woman, wanting freedom, and she will do whatever it takes to earn that freedom, short of selling herself out.
This is how I came to be Nova was born to a lowly, single woman who had no idea that she was pregnant. It was a miserable, painful birth, with the woman having to do so in a shack. Miraculously, the mother survived, able to be the caretaker of the little girl that she named Nova for the unique pigmentation of her eyes. The little girl grew up in the slums of the kingdom, spending most of her time begging for scraps and sneaking around the castle to find entrance in order to steal a little valuable decoration in order to resell on the black market in order to feed herself and her mother.

When she was ten, she had her first vision. It was with her mother, when they were all alone at home in the evening, settling down for bed. For weeks prior, the little girl had been getting severe migraines, seeing strange colors in her vision whenever she was around her mother. Mostly, blacks and blues, as well as a strange shade of yellow. When her mother smoothed down her hair and kissed her forehead, as she did every night, Nova was pulled into the Other. Her sight gave her a quick glimpse of her mother, bloodied and broken, doing the exact same gesture to her. Nova came to a few seconds later, terrified, but she didn't say anything. She merely got up to wipe the blood from her nose before nuzzling back up to her mother and falling asleep.

In her late teens, Nova had developed into a beautiful young woman. Her ability as a seer was rumored by that time, but no one had been able to prove anything. One evening, she was returning home late from the market. Upon returning home, she realized that she had been followed. A group of men rushed into the house, grasping her on either side and pulling her old mother out of the bedroom. They beat her in front of Nova, despite the young woman's screams. When her mother was laying on the group, bloodied and battered, Nova was allowed to rush forward and cradle her. The last thing her mother did was smooth back her hair and kiss her forehead, telling her to be brave and that she loved her before passing.

Nova was dragged kicking and screaming from her home. She was taken to the Demon King then, a mortal who had sold his soul for a terrible power. The man claimed to know her father, who was apparently a well-known seer (which is where she received her ability), and that the man she had grown up never knowing had been keeping an eye on her before selling her over willingly to the Demon King for amnesty from the wrath of the Good King. Nova was then essentially enslaved, morphed into the Demon King's prisoner. The Demon King believes fully that she can induce visions whenever she wants, and that she has been having visions about his glorious victory over the Good King. In reality, Nova has become a very, very good actress, though her luck won't hold out forever. She's hoping that someone from the kingdom will free her from her confinement, or that she can at least stick it to the Demon King before she herself perishes in the war.

Don’t hate me cause i’m working for the Nova is enslaved by the Demon King and is working for him, but she secretly allies with the Good King.
This is Me User Image
Last bit of Info It is said that Nova is true to her name, holding the beauty of the galaxies in her eyes. This is true, with her eyes looking as starry as the night sky. Her hair is so black that it's nearly blue (the picture is more in reference to her starry eyes and physical appearance, I figured I should clarify to anyone interested in describing her at any time)

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by thestoopidmonkey[/color2]
Please Call me Tum;lor the butcher
I may not look it but I am 21
My Place in life leader of a small bands of mercenaries
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave can become stronger at the cost of being fatigued after wards for double the amount of time spent let's call it raging
I am Human-Cursed
This is the way I am quiet, brooding, quick to anger
This is how I came to be they say the road to hell is paved in good intentions and if that's true then thum'lors the literal embodiment of this saying. he was born into the life of a traveling merchant and life was uneventful for the first 5 years of his life until tragedy struck. on the road to the eastern kingdom to dispose of there wares his family's caravan was hit by bandits. they struck fast and viscously and left no survivors accept for Tum'lor who escaped the fate of his family by hiding under the corpses of his loved ones. when the bandits left Thum'lor crawled from under the body's to find his live ripped from him so young freighted and alone he made his was to the eastern kingdoms where he seeked out a knight to teach him to fight he found this in a knight by the name of Valisar who was one of the best warriors of the kingdom and trained with her till the age of 15 quickly mastering the ways of combat his skill exceeded that of even his teachers. then on a bitter cold day another tragedy struck when valisar was slain in battle this new slipped Thum'lor over the edge and left the kingdom to seek out the bandits that had ripped his old life away from him. it didn't take him but 2 years to find there camp and dispose of them quickly it took him but 6 seconds to cut down 20 men and there leader. as he stood amongst the carnage he smiled at his handy work and decided there that the life of a mercenary was for him. so from that moment he has offered his service to the highest bidder and has gained a fallowing over this time and now has a band of 40 men under his command.
Don’t hate me cause i’m working for the myself
This is Me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Last bit of Infor wears full plate and carries an axe and tower shield which has a hand cluching a bleeding heart on it all of his armor is black with red trim.he is also covered in tattos

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by: Dr Thc
Please Call me: Siegfried Ramra Real name - Virtues
I may not look it but I am: 25
My Place in life: Help guide the hand of the god of the good king.
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave: I am an Angel.
This is the way I am: Virtues is a man of honor and great interest. He is intelligent and has a wit. He is both brain and brawn. He is secretive and hides his wings from others, in hopes to keep himself unknown. This man tries to blend in the crowd and has studied the people of the earth for some time. He is mostly mysterious, and speaks with a presence of authority, talking to the king as a equal.
This is how I came to be: Virtues was a angel in the high court of "Heaven" or "Havana". The man was under the Archangels, His name was places as Virtues due to his likeliness, being of keen virtue and working toward the goals of the one and only. Virtues is a true man, who is devoted, and works hard. Even in his moment of death he would do nothing but smile towards the lords will, his presence is felt as lightly.
Don’t hate me cause i’m working for:The good king (The good kings future)
This is Me: User Image
Last bit of Infor: Virtues has a Katana, made from the purest of steel. The pressure used is out of this world, the blade weighed around seventy pounds and was five feet long. The weapon can only be removed by Virtues. Virtues can also heal himself of all none life threatening wounds, he cant replace limbs, but he can heal broken bones and stab wounds, but only on himself.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
We are played by o_0-fr3y4-0_o & Bi0hazard_Bunny
Please Call us Luxiferre "Lux" & Lilythe " Lily" Auvryndar
We may not look it but we are Sixty-nine, but most think us in our early twenties.
Our Place in life Trusted Adviser to the Demon King. Personal Guard and close Friend to the Young Prince
Its a secret we'll take to the grave It was said that twins shared a soul, one being divided into two, each a half to a whole. Perhaps it is more than myth as these two share a bond that can not be broken. Their minds, bodies, and souls are forever tied to one another, sharing their thoughts, emotions and even senses no matter the distance. This unique trait allows them to observe the others surroundings through a shared mind and to communicate their thoughts. Pleasures and pain are also shared, felt, and even healed by the other. However it is their differences that make this truly unique. Though considered strong of body he is often called soft of heart. His magical prowess is focused on healing and light. He can sense the pain in others and take it away, mending flesh and bone with a wave of his hand. Light seems to surround him and bends to his will. He can produce a strong blast of brilliant light that could rival the stars, this light seems to be most effective against beings of darkness and great evil. As in all things Lily is often seen as the opposing side to her brother. Delicate form surrounded by shadows and death. She dances with darkness, shadows take life to join her. She sees the life in people, emotions and fears, both under her domain. Pain, disease, decay and even death are at her command.
We are Elf
This is the way we are To say there is no humor in death one has obviously never met Lily. Mischievous, playful and flirtatious, she can be the life of a party- especially since most everyone else is dead. Though often cheerful, she is known for having a wicked temper, one that best be avoided. Lux is what one would call serious, dedicated and focused. He is loyal to those who have earned it, and often is seen as being stern. Level headed and calm in any situation he is a good man to have in a fight. He does hold a softer side to those he is close to, even makes jokes and plays pranks.
This is how we came to be Born at the climax of a Solar Eclispe, their birth was seen as a omen from the gods. Twins were a rare enough occurrence within their kind, but to come into the world at the exact moment when both the Sun and Moon were in the sky as one marked them for greatness. Growing up they were always close, near inseparable, even with being the polar opposites in both persona and power. The elders believed it was because they shared a soul, their differences were only the other half to a complete being, and to the outside observer it seemed to be true. Their early years were spent in peace, their little village safe from the human world and far from the demons. But when the village oracle for saw a shift in the world they knew it was these two that would help in changing it. And so their training began. Focus was placed on their powers, honing and mastering them, until the day when they would be put to the test. For the first time in their lives they were to be apart. One going to the human world and the other into the Dark Forest to side with the rising Demon King. It has been nearly a decade of separation, each rising to status and positions of power in their own rights. Since being sent away from his sister's side and into the heart of the human lands Lux has found a place among the Royal Guards, and soon was placed as personal guard to the young prince. The two became close, often he is seen as the prince's only friend. Though he enjoys his work he has taken the separation quite hard, often seen staring off into the distance in the direction of the Dark Forest. Life without her brother has been strange, however not nearly as difficult as it has been on her twin. In a decades time she has taken place as Adviser to the Demon King, his trusted companion and rumored to be something of a more intimate nature, but a lady never kisses and tells. For now she is just his trusted confidant and voice of strategy, as she offers secrets from the other side.
Don’t hate us because we work for the Good King& the Demon King In truth we work for the benefit of our people.
This is Us Take a Peek
Last bit of Info In order to blend in to their respective societies the twins hide their true forms, they were each given a ring infused with an illusionist's powers to alter their elven features. Lux posing as a human and Lily as a demon of sorts.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by Ivy Fantasy
Please Call me Elisse Syltainn
I may not look it but I am 22
My Place in life Hired assassin,
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave I have enhanced bloodlust. The sight of blood(even my own) grants me speed and power, but corrupts my mind.
I am Human- contracted by father for power
This is the way I am I'm clever, sarcastic and rebellious. The only moral grounding I hold to is to never obey authority, unless my bloodlust deems it so.
This is how I came to be Elisse herself had no control over her fate from the time of birth. Her father sold not his own soul, but the mind, body and soul, of his firstborn child to a demon in return for dark magic prowess, never intending to take a wife and produce said child. However, after a few years he'd slipped, and ended up impregnating a prostitute. The demon came to claim the child, Elisse, and her mother as a bride, then at his bride's request, killed Elisse's real father.
From that day forward Elisse's mind and body were honed in the art of killing, however, the girl was naturally a brat and was very difficult to keep disciplined. So the demon took hold of her soul and implanted a bloodlust within her surpassing that of most mortal men. She was trained to kill, steal, seduce, and otherwise commit sins with no remorse, all at the sight of blood. Of course, Elisse hated this and built up a resistance. Her control over herself is now directly tied to how much blood she could stand to witness. With her "father" now allied to the Demon King, she finds herself as his willing assassin any time enough blood is shown to her.

Don’t hate me cause i’m working for the Demon King
This is Me
User Image

Last bit of Info The amount of blood spillage for me to obey is roughly 2 pints. Anything past a gallon threatens to permenantly enslave me to bloodlust. Only holy magic can reclaim my mind after that point.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am played by o_0-fr3y4-0_o
Please Call me Arraj Malik Rajar
I may not look it but I am Twenty-eight
My Place in life Sheikh of the Southern Seas
Its a secret i’ll take to the grave Arraj seems to have control over beasts, with special focus on tigers- a gift from his mother's people. The demon within him controls fire, but the power is only active when she is in control. But her talents have granted Arraj the ability to sense heat.
I am Human-possed by a demon
This is the way I am As a young man Arraj was like any other boy of noble birth, spoiled and self centered with dreams of greatness. As an adult little has changed, but proper upbringing gave him the skills he needs to be charming and charismatic. He enjoys the finer things in life, gold, silks, wine and women. All things that his life grants. Though he can be easily irritated by others stupidity, he always keeps his composure. The demon within him is a fiery spirit who feeds on his dark desires. She is passionate and lustful, traits that have transferred into the host.
This is how I came to be His parentage marked him for power, his father was the Sheikh of the South and his mother a noblewoman from the western woods. It had been an arranged union in insure trade and peace between the two lands. Their marriage was loveless, as his father only saw the woman as nothing more than a business deal and means to produce noble children, thus took on many concubines for other pleasures. Arraj is the only true heir the Sheikh, his mother had complication while giving birth that left her infertile. He was her pride and joy, the only happiness in her life, and she loved him dearly. Raising him to be the perfect little prince to the Southern Seas and teaching him the charms over man and beasts. The only lessons his father gave were in dominance and greed, the man had high plans for his little region. His father had pledged loyalty to the Good King in order to assure his own power, but as time went on and rumors of a Demon King began to rise things changed.

Years ago his mother passed on, her death clouded in suspicion but his father reassured him it was an assassins blade that had taken her, by orders unknown. Mind clouded in doubt and rage he sought to find the truth. One day he came across a woman claiming to know the answer. Though what she foretold left him with more doubt and anger. But as the woman placed a hand to his he felt fire on his flesh, she was a demon using a young maiden as host, but the body had been weak of desire, the things she wished to feed on most. Arraj became her perfect host, his own dark passions a most powerful fuel, and soon he began to welcome her presence. She gave him new found power. Her loyalty to this new Demon King, and swaying him into killing his father to take his seat as Sheikh of the South she promised a new title Sultan of the Southern Seas should he serve them well.

It has been a few years and Arraj had played his part well, facade of loyalty to the Good King in order to abstain from rousing suspicion while supplies were given to the Dark forest. Though he is uncertain as to what the South could offer to this Dark Lord, he only wishes for the best for his people.

Don’t hate me cause i’m working for Both sides.
This is Me Arraj ....Rikia, the deomn within
Last bit of Info Arraj's talents with beast have led him to own two massive tigers, a female named Kali and a male named Jafa. They are extremely loyal and well trained beasts, not to mention rather protective of the young Sheikh. Arraj also own many slaves and concubines, all of which are tasked to please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff