This poll closed on April 12, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
This is a thread I've set up in order to get consistent and frequent feedback about my recent and older tekteks. I'll include polls, and I'll be changing these posts periodically, when I feel I've gotten enough advice from all of you pros wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is an avi I started for one of the small contests here. I went for elegance, but also cuteness, which was more what the contest holder was looking for. I tried to go with a light color scheme. Couldn't find any mint that would work with her bottom half, unfortunately. Other than that, I attempted mostly to match my colors and keep her from being to cluttered and bulky, while also staying away from anything too simple. Opinions?

<3's are appreciated- the more I get, the more people are willing to clicky and give me feedback!

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Feedback Whitelist
The people who consistently give polite and sincere feedback.

l rose l

Feedback Blacklist
The people who have been consistently or excessively rude, troll, etc.

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Previously Critiqued

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Open for feedback! smile

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i really like this, though i feel the black was forced into it. i think white would look nicer, and give it more of a clean look. (sorry i dont always know how to explain my thoughts that wonderfully sweatdrop ) I personally am not a fan of those yellow heals, but yellow shoes are a pain to find. So it is ok whee 8/10 the greens are matched, and that shade of blue is my all time fave xd

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
l rose l
i really like this, though i feel the black was forced into it. i think white would look nicer, and give it more of a clean look. (sorry i dont always know how to explain my thoughts that wonderfully sweatdrop ) I personally am not a fan of those yellow heals, but yellow shoes are a pain to find. So it is ok whee 8/10 the greens are matched, and that shade of blue is my all time fave xd

Thanks very much for the feedback! Actually, yes, the black was sort of forced in sweatdrop The brown in the summer bride garter looks almost black, and I felt it threw off the avi, so I attempted to add more XD I think you're right about white working better ^_^ Also, same to the heels- but I had to balance the yellow, so yeah. I love the cyan to- I was really in the mood for a blue-green combo. the yellow sort of worked itself in there all on its own razz
Autumn Wolflight
l rose l

Thanks very much for the feedback! Actually, yes, the black was sort of forced in sweatdrop The brown in the summer bride garter looks almost black, and I felt it threw off the avi, so I attempted to add more XD I think you're right about white working better ^_^ Also, same to the heels- but I had to balance the yellow, so yeah. I love the cyan to- I was really in the mood for a blue-green combo. the yellow sort of worked itself in there all on its own razz

your welcome 3nodding
maybe just get rid of the yellow,and work with blue,white,and green?
all so i think she needs some depth put into that face heart some tattoos,skins, or markup can help with this. Sorry im just editing this avatar in my head now sweatdrop

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
l rose l
Autumn Wolflight
l rose l

your welcome 3nodding
all so i think she needs some depth put into that face heart some tattoos,skins, or markup can help with this. Sorry im just editing this avatar in my head now sweatdrop

hmmm. i could definitely do a version of her in the white/blue/green. agree with the face. i think i'll count it as a separate avi, though- this one started with the hair as the main concept, and I'd hate to completely do away with the yellow on this version :3
Autumn Wolflight
l rose l
Autumn Wolflight
l rose l

your welcome 3nodding

hmmm. i could definitely do a version of her in the white/blue/green. agree with the face. i think i'll count it as a separate avi, though- this one started with the hair as the main concept, and I'd hate to completely do away with the yellow on this version :3

then do that. 3nodding

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Winner

10,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
      //stalk stalk