13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image
                  User Image
                                                  xx

an avatar gallery equipped with challenges, discussion topics, and rates;
                                                  please be sure to hail me while you're here (voting above)

xx

start date : 01/01/2021

xx

finish date : tba

xx

all hail pharaoh misa; glory to her egyptian majesty; long may she reign

holy ra! i am not good at introductions because i'm both boring and stupid but here one goes: i was gaia-born on may 1 2008, but i officially joined the avatar talk society sometime after 2011 or so. those were -- truth be told -- darker days when i was super immature and hotheaded; needless to say this forum did not deserve my arrogance. i learned that a community is not much of a community if you're only one in it, so i worked to get out of my own little bubble and began to really work and befriend the members of this forum. i learned along the way some skills that make me better than i am and i really enjoy the fact that (unlike other forums) this one is about making everyone (including yourself) greater than ever before. ngl, i kinda left gaia for close to two years and worn the same avatar for three whole years so i'm not ashamed to say i'm pretty darn rusty right about now. but i am proud to make a new gallery, open to the public, to showcase all that i've learned thus far. i can still be set in my ways, but i'm eager to learn and challenge myself and i hope you are too. some who have seen me around might say that my skills have indeed improved; others may still be unimpressed. i'll let you be the judge of that! feel free to stay and chat (be sure to keep it forum appropriate) and challenge yourself (or me) to something exciting!

xx

freebie threadxxjuno's lace challengexxart contestxxwishlist

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

• xx

welcome to the first post! this will be home to all of my favorites! the first listing below is for my best works. these have been highly praised throughout my "avatar career," won me an arena placing, or just have an eternal placing in my closet. the second listing is for my favorite avatars from others (including outside the AT); these avatars will be linked to the person's gaiaonline profile so be sure to shoot them a message if you love their work as well. the last listing is for my favorite items and links to the MP in the event you want them to be your favorite items too.

xx

misa's best work
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xx

misa's favorites
                                            TBA

xx

favorite items
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

• xx

welcome to the second post! here you will find a collection of my recent creations from newest to oldest. these will be updated as often as they're made and will be replaced quarterly (so january - march and so on). work in progresses will only be moved once completed. all previous quarter avatar creations will be found here. we are currently in: 2022 quarter two!

xx

in my inventory

xx

out of my inventory

xx

work in progresses
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

• xx

welcome to the third post! this is a special post. here i'll be adding "glow ups" (or redesigning one of my old avatars with a super magical transformation) and "emulations" (or trying to imitate someone else's avatar in my own style or their style). i think this section will be really beneficial to see such restorations. you're welcome to offer up your own avatar for me to emulate or suggest one of my own avatars for a glow up; if i'm strong i'll definitely give it a shot. give it your own shot too! the other person's profile will be linked to the avatar.

xx

glow ups
                                            User Image....User Image

xx

emulations
                                            TBA

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

• xx

welcome to the fourth post! here you will find challenges for both myself and you! you can do as many challenges as you want from this list. for it to be added to this post, simply post in this thread, tell me which challenge it is, and host your own image. your image will be linked back to your post. you will find these in the first and second listings. in the third and fourth listings, you will find my accepted challenges and submissions (also linked back to the post).

xx

open challenges for you
                                            theme

xextra limbs - i have a permit for all these arms or legs
                                            xone limb - war got you
                                            xcyclops - boys love a girl with one eye
                                            xmulti eyes - why do you need to see that damn much
                                            xno eyes - who turned out all the lights?
                                            xbig hats - so big don't care
                                            xblindfolds - seeing is for weaklings
                                            xgold shop only - well 90% only
                                            xSD Doll Recreation/Cosplay? - take an SDPlus doll and recreate it as a big kid (do not use yours if you have one that's cheating lol)

item

xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image- don't underestimate the importance of B O D Y language
                                            xUser Image - queen bees only okuuurt?
                                            xUser Image - are they ever going to let me out?
                                            xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - bring it on? oh it has been B R O U G H T
                                            xUser Image - definitely don't wanna meet with this guy; i don't like tall guys : - *
                                            xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - mother knows best, listen to your mother, it's a scarrryyyy world out thereeeeeee
                                            xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - make sure you take off your shoes!
                                            xUser Image - oh look at that sweet flower child...with flowers in their hair. oh god. they're eating the flowers now!
                                            xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - a lovely time of year for flowers, wouldn't you say?

color

tba

skin

xUser Image - i want to be pretty on the inside too
                                            xUser Image - it might be an allergic reaction??
                                            xUser Image - i think i stayed out in the rain too long...
                                            xUser ImagexUser Image - aren't i just clam poop?
                                            xUser Image - oh i can feel the prophecy
                                            xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - how many colors can you burn in?
                                            xUser Image - this skin is out of this -- i actually have no idea where this skin is from; can we get an appraisal?
                                            xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - some forms are too hot to handle
                                            xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - feelin' kinda scaly ngl

xx

your submissions
                                            TBA

xx

my accepted challenges

xx

my submissions

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xx

welcome to the fifth post! here you'll find my rating section "the word of a pharaoh." this is in commemoration of my old rating thread of the same name that i hadn't been active enough to keep up with. you are welcome to request one of the rates below once per day. simply quote me with your chosen rate and take the response with a grain of salt, not the whole salt shaker. outside of 'the word of a pharaoh' rate, my rates will be purely subjective not taking anything into consideration but my current feelings.

xx

the word of a pharaohx--xmy original style. i will rate you as objectively as i can. it will consist of a number rate (1-10) with possible suggestions. objectively graded off color, theme, character, and u/o (uniqueness/creativity/originality).
                                            kvxx--xyou will receive a standard number rate only; 1-10.
                                            the scrolls of thothx--xi give you suggestions (if you need them)
                                            access to the templex--xis your creation arena worthy? i tell you if i think your avatar has what it takes to place the top 10 in the arena
                                            the templex--xi rate your avatar a 1-5 number (as if you were in the arenas)
                                            osiris' approvalx--xi tell you what i like about your avatar
                                            seth's disgustx--xi tell you what i dislike about your avatar
                                            judgement of the pharaohx--xi tell you both what i like and dislike about your avatar
                                            dusty papyrusx--xi write a story about your avatar
                                            a mummy's whisperx--xalso known as the 'vocaroo rate.' you get a 30 second or less rating using my horrible voice; this is the only rate you can request in conjunction with another.
                                            hieroglyphsx--xi give you a still image that relates to your avatar
                                            shimmering hieroglyphsx--xi give you a gif or video that relates to your avatar
                                            the valley of the kingsx--xi tell you which high school clique your avatar belongs to
                                            the pantheonx--xi tell you which mythological creature, deity, or character your avatar reminds me of
                                            sekhmet's blessingx--xi tell you who i think your avatar is crushing on
                                            a date for youx--xi tell you what type of food/beverage your avatar reminds me of; also a suggestion on what you could eat
                                            the oracle's fortunex--xi rate your avatar with the first five words that come to mind
                                            ancient scrollsx--xi rate your avatar in a complete sentence or two but redact some words
                                            the wrappingsx--xi look over your avatar and reply with an emoji: either User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (overall great avatar) or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (overall not-so-great avatar)
                                            horus' warx--xalso know as the 'avatar fight.' i pick the avatar above you and tell you if your avatar would win or lose in a fight; i might even right a small story about it.
                                            the orgasmic eye of rax--xi tell you if you're my hall of fame worthy
                                            the pharaoh's choicex--xi choose any one of the rates above

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xx

welcome to the sixth (and last???) post! stealing this idea from another gallery thread, i've decided to add a post for spoons (discussions). the first listing will have spoilers that will be filled with a long list of spoons for you to post a response to. the second listing will be filled with links to said responses. you're welcome to add spoons for discussion and i will add/remove as i want. you can respond to all of them or one at a time, in order or out of order! simply post in the thread to your desired topic. there is no right and no wrong answer to these questions so feel free to post your honest opinion and maybe we'll start up a big conversation! feel free to link galleries or post avatars. in the final listing, i will have links to some cool and helpful threads that have gotten me through the thick of it, as well as links to other galleries; feel free to browse and suggest threads/guilds that should be here.

xx

spoons/discussions
                                            gaia_spoons xrate spoons

xwhat are your thoughts on avatar rates?
                                            xdo you have a rating thread?
                                            xdo you ask for rates? what kind of rates do you ask for? what kind of rates do you avoid?
                                            xhave you ever been in the 'original rate the avatar above you' thread? what are your thoughts on it? do you like rate aboves?
                                            xwhat do you do with the rates you're given?
                                            xdo you rate yourself?
                                            xdo you have a hard time rating people or yourself?
                                            xdo you think there is overall a gaia avatar equivalent to a 'standard of beauty?' ie. mainstream
                                            xwhat is your gaia avatar equivalent to a 'standard of beauty?' ie mainstream

gaia_spoons xavatar spoons

xwhat is your (general) avatar making process? do you start at the top? the bottom? somewhere in between? what is even a process??
                                            xdid you like using tektek? do remember tektek? press f for respect
                                            xdress up/customize avatar vs avatar builder?
                                            xwhat is the longest time you had on the same avatar? what was is?
                                            xwhat was the shortest time you had on the same avatar? what was it?

gaia_spoons xitem spoons

xwhat are your favorite must have on my avatar items?
                                            xwhat are your favorite items that you just love and don't care if it works with your avatar but it must be there?
                                            xwhat is your all time favorite item?
                                            xwhat's your favorite color scheme? what's your favorite item in that colors scheme?
                                            xare there any cool glitches, layering, or tricks that you've picked up?
                                            xdo you use double items? why or why not?
                                            xdo you consider double items a "sin?" why or why not?
                                            xdo you consider using a recolors of the same item doubles?
                                            xdo you like sets?
                                            xoutside of sets, what items do you think were made for each other?
                                            xdo you like/dislike recolors?
                                            xdo you like to collect recolors? which ones? what's the biggest recolor collection that you have? why?
                                            xdo you like mods? which ones and why?
                                            xdo you like the makeups, noses, and ears gaia has now? which ones and why?
                                            xdo you like single pose make up items or full face?
                                            xdo you like single pose eyes, mouth, nose etc. pieces, or full faces like the manners?
                                            xdo you think making avatars are easier or harder than they used to be?
                                            xat what year would you consider an item to be 'old?'
                                            xare there any really, really old items that you think look great with newer items?
                                            xwhat are your favorite older items?
                                            xwhat are you favorite newer items?
                                            xwhat items do you straight up hate?
                                            xhave you ever used any of the 'cutter' items? ie agape's cut, bewere wofl etc. what do you think of them?
                                            xdo you like the 'collectible' items? ie angelic halo, omg hat, d-tail. what avatars have you made with them?
                                            xhave you ever made an avatar using any of the grant or coupon items or the 2k items?
                                            xwhat type of items do you want gaia to release?
                                            xwhat type of items do you wish gaia would stop releasing?
                                            xwould you say that you mostly like single pose items or multi-pose items?
                                            xis there an item(s) that you absolutely cannot work with no matter how hard you try?
                                            xwhat items do you recommend to people often?

gaia_spoons xcontest spoons

xhave you ever participated in an avatar contest? how did you like it?
                                            xhave you ever hosted an avatar contest? how was it?
                                            xhave you ever tried to emulate someone? who?
                                            xhave you ever tried to redesign an old avatar, either with newer items or just to make it look better than before?
                                            xif there is a contest in the at, what gets you interested in joining it?
                                            xdo you like single round contests/challenges or do you like multi-rounds? if you like multi-rounds, you like the elimination or point style?

gaia_spoons xtheme spoons

xwhat's your favorite theme?
                                            xdo you have a 'style?'
                                            xdo you enjoy layering?
                                            xhow much layering do you like to do? where would you say you're heaviest with your layering?
                                            xdo you think layering is easier or harder than it used to be?
                                            xhave you ever made a halfatar?
                                            xwhat is the most items you've ever had on an avatar vs the average amount you use?
                                            xdo you like backgrounds?
                                            xhave you ever made a scenic?
                                            xhave you ever play with the I AM items? what type of avatar did you create using it?
                                            xdo you like clutter? how cluttered do you like to get?
                                            xdo you like backgrounds?
                                            xhave you ever started making an avatar with one design in mind and then completely did a 180? how did that work for you?
                                            xhave you ever been in an avatar block? what did you do to get out of it?
                                            xhave you ever made an invisible avatar (I AM, scenic, etc?) how did you do it?
                                            xdo you have invisibility cloak? what's your coolest creation with it?
                                            xhave you ever made a cosplay avatar? who was it?
                                            xdo you like cosplay avatars?
                                            xdo you like rallytars?
                                            xhave you ever participated in the avatar arenas? did you ever win? do you prefer the original or the cosplay side?
                                            xdo you participate in the 'runway?' have you ever won?
                                            xhave you ever made a nude avatar?
                                            xdo you like/dislike nude avatars?
                                            xwhat are some tips and tricks you've picked up on making nude avatars?
                                            xwhat is your favorite theme to make yourself? favorite theme that other people make?
                                            xwould you say your avatars are more human or creature or scene?
                                            xhave you ever made an avatar based off of a season or holiday? what was it like?
                                            xdo you prefer bright, darker, or in the middle colors?
                                            xwhat type of theme, style or concept (or something similar) did you initially dislike but eventually grow to love?
                                            xis there a style, theme, or concept that you simply cannot make work?
                                            xdo you prefer creepy, cozy, cute, or elegant avatars? (being very broad)
                                            xhow realistic or fantastical do you like to be?

gaia_spoons xgallery spoons

xwhat are your thoughts on galleries? what makes them interesting to you? boring?
                                            xdo you have your own gallery or collection? do you have a favorite gallery (besides your own silly!) please link and share if you want!
                                            xif you're an 'old school' member of the at, what are your thoughts on galleries now vs then?
                                            xif you like galleries (or have one of your own) what what absolute musts for it to be good for you?

xx

gaia_spoons xlinks to responses

xx

Helpful Links
                                            skin modsxxcutter modsxxscenicsxxnaked guidexxbackgroundsxxhair listxxcolor guidexxhistorical itemsxxcosplay guidexxpop culture guidexxmakeup + facial/body definitionxxhalfatar guidexxforeground cutting

Galleries
                                            Fatcat Overlordxxtextxxtextxxtextxxtextxx

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

• xx

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

• xx

your glorious pharaoh hereby declares the thread open until otherwise advised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff