Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businesswoman

First and foremost, Welcome to The Avatar Improvement Project. It is my utmost pleasure to have you present today.

You may call me Simply Freckles.

The Avatar Improvement Project is administrated, and run under the simply principle of contemplation, contemplation of free thought, and exchange within the evolution of change.

I contemplate the general consensus on the avatars in which I have created with the thought of the improvement.

The Challenge lies in the insight for improvement that each one of you provide, and execute.

The Reward lies in the opportunity for your own improvement with the top three contributors before February, The Twenty Eighth, Two Thousand and Fifteen receiving February 2015 Sealed Letters.

User Image

Amendment One: While it should be noted that each avatar is subject to the artistic interpretation of each individual, consider the expansion and improvement providing the base avatar presented. There sometimes remains a complexity to the simplicity.

User Image
Villainous Intentions

User Image
The Alternative Ego

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Them some simple...and dated avatars.
eek

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Calelith
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Them some simple...and dated avatars.
eek

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

The point in which is seeking the constant improvement and evolution of these avatars, the metamorphoses of time. Do you have any insight to offer on the improvement of these avatars?

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm going to try my hand on improving Garden of Eden. Can't guarantee that it will look facially like the one you showed, since I'm using tektek. Never mind didn't see that the name sends you there.

Alien Invader

How much can we change about them? Can we swap out any of the items? It's a little hard to put any pants on this person while leaving the shoes intact.

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Sorry for the double post)
confused Some how the Red Delicious Apple, and the Green Corallus Egg (Wrap) pose isn't showing up.... Any ways, I went with a simple interpretation of the Garden of Eden theme. I took the bamboo background and the cloud away. and added the two items I mentioned above. Anybody should know what it's supposed to be about if they know anything about the Garden of Eden. And man it was hard to do anything with tektek when items and poses doesn't show up on the end result.

@Deepstaria, I try not to change too much, though I did change the back ground and took the cloud item away, but I can see what the problem is with the avatar you're doing.

Kiwani_Fire_Demon
I'm going to try my hand on improving Garden of Eden. Can't guarantee that it will look facially like the one you showed, since I'm using tektek. Never mind didn't see that the name sends you there.
Yeah, the only avatars that do not have a link are the ones that were not layering well on the website.
deepstaria
How much can we change about them? Can we swap out any of the items? It's a little hard to put any pants on this person while leaving the shoes intact.
You are welcome to change multiple items in the attempt to improve on the general idea without losing the meaning of each.
The base of the devil/demonic one isn't bad but I feel like he needs more clothes?

Alien Invader

Simply Freckles

This is if I leave all the previous items intact/only swap out the halo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's if I swap out halo, remove shoes, and (maybe)remove cloud. I also tried swapping out the hair and eyes but it looks a little odd.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Swapped out feet/legs, added on arms, swapped out horns for wings. I also tried swapping out the eyes and adding blush, the scarf hiding his face made him look shy and I thought I'd go off that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I also messed with the idea of removing the scarf and instead giving him different horns/wings, and different hair. I'm not sure the wings really fit, but I thought an angel turned demon seemed fun, and the pants already had gold on them. I tried to make something more regal, too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also decided to try out the Garden of Eden base.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff