Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Strawberry

...Username, password, logging in
Welcome to New Game+
Click the speech bubble above me to begin.
I see you've arrived, so you're the new recruit. Look, we've got tons of meaningless tasks that give you a fair amount of EXP around here. Go get 'em done and we'll see if you're tough enough to go out into the world of New Game+!

Greeting adventurers, wizards, bar wenches! Welcome to the NewGame+ MMO style ratings thread. Here, I'll be taking a close look at your armor and rating you! You will have a couple of different quests to choose from. Each one contains different rating styles and components, so choose wisely. I will rate any avatar you throw at me, Tek Teks, dream avatars, incomplete avatars...You name it! I rate honestly, give you constructive criticism and suggestions, and I don't flame unnecessarily.

Some of these take a bit so if you change your avatar frequently, consider leaving a picture so there's no confusion. Thanks!

NewGame+ is a story about an MMORPG that I have created avatars for in the past. This all led to me getting an idea for a MMO style ratings thread!

Sparkly Strawberry

gaia_angelleft Alright adventurers! Choose your quest to begin your journey! gaia_angelright

If I tip you, that means I saw your post and will be working on your request!

[quote=Ensavondel][/quote]

➴ Newbie Quest + 10 EXP gaia_gaiagold
The most basic quest there is, perfect for picking flowers (and where the crabs hunt you)!
Here you'll fight one or two crab monsters and find a chest with what the quest giver likes most about your style and what would add some extra flare!

➴ Advanced Quest + 20 EXP gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
A more challenging quest, you can now punch mudcrabs (without dying)!
Your knowledge of gaming allows you to slay lizard monsters and ghouls with ease. Afterwards, you search their remains for a numbered rating and what the quest giver thinks shouldn't be changed!

➴ Master Quest + 50 EXP gaia_star
A lengthy quest for experts, kicking butt and taking loot (almost nothing stands in your way)!
Now you face giant spiders, succubi, and even dragons! Slaying every living being in your way, you see a golden chest that contains a numbered rating, stylish suggestions, and wise words from an old geezer - I mean, helpful advice from some wise wizard*.

➴ Max Level Quest + 100 EXP gaia_crown
The highest level quest possible, where dragons are for dinner (are you sure you're not a final boss?)!
Maiming absolutely everything and anyone in your high-leveled way, you slap a demon into a wall and find a giant, crystal chest hidden there! After the lock shrieks and falls off, you open up this bad boy to find a numbered rate, the best thing about your armor, along with some suggestions.

➴ Secret Dungeon + Exclusive Loot gaia_diamond
In this secret, strange quest, you're given a mysterious scroll from a wizard who beckons you to follow him. After reaching a forest clearing, he disappears and you begin your quest. This is your story, a couple of short paragraphs written about your avatar and the adventure that unfolds! (Can be serious or silly, that's for you to decide!)

➴ Hidden Challenge gaia_spoons
A rare opportunity which begins with you seeking out a fortune teller deep within the mountains. Upon entering her humble cottage, she smirks and cackles, moving her hands over the crystal ball telling you of the items you seek. Her sight reveals the next kind of avatar you should create!**

*Could be a wizard or an old bum off the street, this will be a quote from a video game. Please don't take LSD and run into the street naked with a sword attacking cars thinking they are dragons. Thread user will not be held accountable for any heads bitten off by monsters or angry bar wenches.

**Just means building an avatar as a challenge. You do not have to go out and buy the items listed.

Sparkly Strawberry

gaia_angelleft NPCS: Judging you! gaia_angelright

More will appear at a later time.

User Image

Sparkly Strawberry

gaia_crown Reserved gaia_crown

Sparkly Strawberry

gaia_crown Reserved gaia_crown

Sparkly Strawberry

gaia_angelleft Open gaia_angelright

Loyal Partner

19,540 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Ensavondel

User Image Secret Dungeon and Exclusive Loot (Serious), perchance?

Sparkly Strawberry

Ebonlock

Totally change it to multiple paragraphs after writing this, I just got so caught up in the story I wanted to write more rofl
Absolutely love the avatar by the way! His stance looks so cool.

gaia_diamond

Holding the scroll in hand with a perplexed look, Ebonlock runs his fingers through his hair and sighs after reading the scroll. "So, I have to slay the great beast on the Mountain of Fire? Might be easy enough, if the rumors aren't true." Hoisting his two swords upon his left shoulder, he turns to the west and observes the great Mountain of Fire. That place is said to be home of a massive beast who breathes like the sun and claws as big as men. Yet, rumors are only that, he wasn't sure many people if anyone had actually seen the beast. It was also possible that it died, seeing as nothing else lives on that mountain. Beginning his trek westward, through the forest and over rocks, even wading through rivers towards the fabled place. Soon Ebonlock comes to another clearing, only this time, full of sand and stone and the ominous face of the mountainside.

There were no paths nor vines to climb up this dry mountain with, he could see no stairways or slopes. The only way would have to be by hand. Carefully, he slips his fingers in the grooves of the mountain, feeling for any loose rubble that might hinder his climb. Turning to face East, he sees the sun, just peaking over the horizon. "That means the suns going to boil me alive throughout my climb." Grimacing, he continues his journey upwards, towards the great beast. Getting into a groove of climbing, his ascent begins to go quickly, at this rate it will only be a mere hour until he reaches the top..Or so he thinks. Coming to the next set of rocks, his foot slips and the wall gives way causing him to fall into a dormant volcano. There, in the center when the dust clears, he sees the beast. A massive half bear, half tiger with claws as big as men. "Damned be those rumors for being true...The beast is monstrous!", he curses.

The beast's eyes sharpen upon seeing Ebonlock fall into his territory, the beast craves the blood of men and has his eyes on a prize. It roars to life and runs at him so he jumps to the side and rolls back onto his feet. Swiping his blade as he does so, hitting the beast ear. Blood spurts out onto the ground. The great beast turns and gives a loud battle cry, opening his mouth to shoot flames towards Ebonlock. He watches in terror and at the last second leaps towards the beast, sliding on the ground. "Too slow, beast!", he cries as he plunges his sword upwards into it's belly. With a strangled yelp, it sways to the side. But it's not over yet, the blood of the beast seeps out, a burning lava like blood. Scrambling up with his left arm burning from the blood, he turns back to look at the beast as it stares into his eyes and falls to the ground.

"Sleep well beast, for you've fought for the last time." he mutters as he reaches his arms up and brings down his sword across it's neck. Wrapping it's head in a bundle, he begins the descent down the mountainside, off to claim his reward...

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ensavondel

I love everything about this.

I want to do two side-quests, therefore, I shall begin with the Master Quest.

Toxic Trickster

Damn interesting concept scream

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
EDIT: I added the new free grant item because it is fab.

Sparkly Strawberry

Comtesse de Tournay

Thank you! emotion_bigheart

gaia_star

9.5/10
Not only gold shimmers, look at how you sparkle! Can I just fawn over your background for a minute?? emotion_drool

It's almost barbaric of me to suggest something for your avatar, I love just about everything. Some of the only suggestions I have is maybe using Blinking Come-Hither Eyes, as for color choice, almost anything goes well with silver. She seems in need of some earrings or a silver belt, just a little more accessory to add some bampf! I'm sure if you looked for tiaras, you could find something that might layer with the Vault one and make a cool combo but I don't think it's absolutely needed.

Checkmate Void has a really nice silver belt.
EDIT: You're totally right about that belt being fab.

And now, a word from this kind, old wizard, "Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you."

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ensavondel

I love this concept! Max Level Quest, if you please. 3nodding

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ensavondel

Thank you. I had not considered layering another crown or tiara with the vault. I am intrigued at the prospect. As for the earrings, they are a pain with this hair, but I will try again. XD

I shall try to implement these changes before tackling a new quest!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff