Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you ready for Season 2?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.825 82.5% [ 33 ]
no.....-_- 0.175 17.5% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97 > >>

User Image
Hello, and welcome to Make Me A Supermodel.
This is a huge tektek competition, where 20 starry eyes contestants will try to pursue the title of Supermodel. Each week, they will be givin a series of challenges, which 1 by 1, eliminate them, until we get down to that final 1.
~Rules~
Entries must be submitted to me by the end of the deadline. If the deadline passes, and you do not pm your entry, you will be eliminated
You have to use YOUR base. That includes gender, skin, eye, and hair style. You can ONLY change hair color.

~Entry~
500 Entry gold traded to me or Sexy_Top_Model
~PRIZES~
We have many prizes available.
1.) 35-50k
2.) A Donation Letter for the month the winner is revealed
3.) The title of Supermodel Season 1
Also, When we get down to the final 10, each challenge winner will be given a prize.
~Judges~
User Image
Vamp_vera
User Image
Sexy_Top_Model
User Image
iPod`
User Image
-Candeh_Apple-
~Challenge~

Winner of Season 1
User Image

Cacophonic Creature
~Contestants~

1.)Diva~In~Training User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
2.)Lady__MikoUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
3.)Cacophonic Creature User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

g a w d z i l l a h User Image
Twitchums_1 User ImageUser Image
MUSCARI User ImageUser Image
Hyper Popcorn User ImageUser Image
laser_lifex User ImageUser Image User Image
Aoi No Neko User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Pirate Property] User ImageUser ImageUser Image
quinlynne User ImageUser ImageUser Image
sorora User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lady_Khacung User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
[-J.o.k.e.r - F.i.s.h-] User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
XxX-amore-XxX User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Synyster Slash User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
` v e r s a t i l e User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
FlaikeUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Results
1.) Diva-
1.) WOW, that’s all I can say. I don’ see any flaws in this avi, its great. 10/10 This avi is the best you’ve done. I do wish you would of broken up the black skirt with red or orange, but you did an amazing job. 9/10 I Like It, But It Seems Top Heavy. 8/10. Woah! I think this might just be your best entry out of the whole season! When we said dress to impress, you sure did impress me9/10
2.) This is a nice avi, but a avi I think I would of seen you do in the middle of the competition. 8/10 I really like it Diva. I think you stepped up your game for this challenge! 9/10 The Red Doesn't Seem To Be Distributed Well Enough, Maybe A Red Skirt Would Have Been Better. 7.6/10. There's not exactly a "wow" factor to this, but it's pleasant. 8/10
Total: 68.6/80
Gawd-
Laser
Twitchums-
Aoi No Neko-
[-J.o.k.e.r - F.i.s.h-]
Synyster Slash
MUSCARI
` v e r s a t i l e
Hyper Popcorn-
Lady_Khacung
XxX-amore-XxX-
Lady__Miko-
1.)Its very colorful, and the layering is very nice. I do feel it’s a bit over crowded though. I don’t think its your best avi you’ve done out of the competition, but its definitely nice. 8/10 You’re avi’s have always been in my top 3, and this one is no different….well….we are in the top three, lol. But you get it. 9/10 I Love It. However, The Pink Pixie Stands Out A Bit. 9/10. Nice! You are excellent at layering, and this is definitely you. 9/10
2.) I think you did a good job with your task. It’s the best weakness entry out of the bunch to me. 9/10 I like the colors, and I really like the use of the short dress on her8/10 The Angelic Blue On The Skirt Stands Out Waaay To Much, I Think The White One Would Have Been Better. But, Goodjob On Doing Just 10 Items. 7.6/10. - That must have been a pain trying to put less than 10 items on your avi, but you did a pretty good job. 8/10
Total:67.6/80
quinlynne
Cacophonic Creature-
1.) I have to be honest, its kind of a disappointment to me. I was excepting something great, and this is just random to me. The colors are nice, but its weird. But hey, that’s your style. 8/10 The red shades are off, and it doesn’t look like anything a person would wear, but its ok.Honestly, its my least favorite out of the bunch 7.5/10 Look's Good, The Fan Is The Only Thing That Bother's Me. 9/10. This is absolutely fantastic! Way to go! 10/10
2.) Good JOB!!!! Enough set 10/10 The shoes are a way brighter than the rest of the yellow, but it is a nice avi. One of my favorites you have done. 8/10 Wow, This Looks Really Good, Considering Your Not Used To Using Bright Color's. The Ice Blade Look's Kinda Awkward With It Though. 8.8/10. The chicky slippers may be a wee bit brighter than the rest of the yellows, but you did a great job on a first time bright and happy tektek. 8.5/10
Total: 69/80
[Pirate Property]-
sorora-
Flaike
Now the winner will also be determined by their overall progess. See my last post for the winner!
I guess noone wants all these prizes wink
can i join? sweatdrop heart
X-strawberry-ice-cream-X
can i join? sweatdrop heart

Sure, just send a reason why you think you have what it takes to win, and your best tektek. If you get chosen, we will notify you, and you then send a trade of 500 gold to vv (vamp_vera)
Oh my, this looks like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is Diva, surprised you should join!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas