Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
---------------------------
Hello, my name is LilithImaculate

welcome to my thread.
              now I'm usually not that great at introductions so I'll keep it short but I'll try to be welcoming when you pop in.
              some things you should know about me will be listed below.

001 I am twenty-two
              002 I am a gamer
              003 I live in Australia
              004 I adore high end items
              005 Blue is my favorite color
              006 I type way to fast for my hands or my keyboard to keep up with
              007 I frequent the avatar forum mostly
              008 I love gifties

so the point of this thread? well I feel like I've been in the AT forum for long enough that I can make a few threads but for the sake of making my life easier I'll put them all in the one thread biggrin
              so in here I'll be offering ratings for your avatars, a service where I make an avatar for you and my own avatar gallery.
              I will elaborate on each section as I come to it.

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is the Status of the thread

STATUS

001 Open
              002 Closed (for now)

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
These are the Rules of the thread

now we are getting into the nitty gritty stuff, my rules.
              I don't like having these but because of past experiences I feel I need to now. Sad isn't it? So please follow these and we won't have a problem.
              These are just general rules for the thread itself, I will have a few section specific rules as the sections come.

001 Of course, you must always follow the Gaia Rules and Terms of Service. If you don't I will be forced to ask you to leave this thread and you will not be allowed to return, mule or otherwise
              002 I don't mind swearing, but I would prefer if it were kept down to a minimum. I myself do this on a daily basis if you pay hard enough attention but please don't litter your posts with the F-bomb and other swears, this is a Teen friendly site!
              003 Please refrain from arguing in my thread, use PMs if something comes up. But if something does come up and I am not around to Moderate it I will be looking to the regulars in the thread to help me out on the situation
              004 Please, for the love of all things Holy be Literate. I do understand if English is not your second language but if you have trouble please state that you may be a tad incoherent because of it, if I can't understand you I may get a bit testy with you.
              005 I will rarely ask anyone to leave the thread, but if I happen to, please do so without to much fuss. God knows I don't want to have to Report anybody on the site for being difficult but remember, that button is there for a reason and I will use it if I need to
              006 Be respectful of one another, treat people the way you expect to be treated. It's pretty simple, if someone you don't get along with enters the thread, leave. Or at the very least be civil about it. Nothing annoys me more then someone trying to start an argument purly cause they don't like the person
              007 I'm not too picky about rules, but I will alter these and add more as I see fit. So keep an eye on this post in particular cause if you mess up I won't listen to tales of, 'I didn't know'. I leave any responsibilities when I'm not around to regulars that I can trust

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is My avatar gallery

I do apoligise if it's a bit of a mess and I'm hoping they are all facing the right way but if not ... to bad ha.
              up until recently I haven't kept them in order so until I can properly organise them all avatars will be a bit of a jumble.
              I do not have any records of avatars from when I first joined.
              Now I do not know how to save images that involve Astras so feel free to let me know so I can dit a few of these images.

Current Avatar ;;
              User Image

My Own Avatars ;;

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
              User Image User Image User Image

Works in Progress ;;

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You want a Rate?

so to start off I can be pretty blunt.
              My rate might sound a little harsh but please do not take it that way!
              I'm here to help so I will go above and beyond to make your avatar the best it can be!
              If I give you a rate feel free to ask me to elaborate or even PM me any other questions you might have.

to start off with just quote me in a post ;;

[quote=LilithImaculate] [/quote]

and let me know which avatar you want rated (current or paste an image of the avatar you want rated).

Now I do work full time and I live in Australia so my time zones are very different from everyone else in the world so be patient when waiting for a rate!
              I will try to get to it as soon as I can.

I may in future add different types of ratings but I want to see how well this thread does first before I do that.

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So you want an avatar?

So besides everything else in this place I'm offering a Dream Avatar section where I make an avatar for you!
              I'm constantly looking for inspiration and a chance to practice my skills because when it comes to avatar making, nobody is perfect and everyone can improve somewhere!

Avatars I will make can include unfinished avatars that you want completed, specific themes, specific colours or even free reign avatars where I have complete control of how the avatar looks.
              I can use full invo or even out of invo so don't hesitate to ask for either.

Before I can Ghost an avatar using your inventory you must enable ghosting and find your Ghost I.D, which you can find if you go to your profile. The sequence of numbers in the profile page's URL is your ID

Everyone has their weaknesses so I will list all weaknesses somewhere here as I find them.
              I'm bad at lists so be patient with this little bit.

[quote=LilithImaculate] [/quote]
              Username ;;
              Theme/Style ;;
              Base/Invo (If one) ;;
              Must Have Item(s) ;;
              Must Have Color(s) ;;
              Avoid These Color(s) ;;
              Ghost I.D ;;
              Budget (If one) ;;
              Simple/Semi/Clutter ;;
              Tip? ;; (Completely Optional)
              Anything Else I Should Know ;;

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
These are my Links in and Links out.

CONTEST TIME!

001 still to be added
              stay posted

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
These are my Links in and Links out.

I will be working on my own little quilt of sorts but until then if we exchange links yours will be shown below but until I can manage to sort out one of my own please be patient and just link my thread through a little word one.
              If you don't have a Quilt image for your thread I will still list you below so just ask!
              (feel free to PM Lilith and tell her how to make one cause shes a little funny with coding and doesn't know how to make one!)

001 none yet

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
These are the Reserve Posts

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
These are the Reserve Posts

User Image

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
NOW OPEN!

User Image

Time-traveling Genius

23,240 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
LilithImaculate
May I have a rate for my current avi? Plus any thoughts on items that would work for shadowing. I've tried several most are to dark (aka Firefly Flame), don't work at all because they unequip some part of the layering (aka what I really wished would work, crime scene), or just doesn't look right (aka working girl)

Diamond Sailor

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milotic_Forever
LilithImaculate
May I have a rate for my current avi? Plus any thoughts on items that would work for shadowing. I've tried several most are to dark (aka Firefly Flame), don't work at all because they unequip some part of the layering (aka what I really wished would work, crime scene), or just doesn't look right (aka working girl)

this is actually really pretty!
it's serene, it's magical and it's overall really peaceful.
so far it's a solid eight and a half out of ten.

what kind of shadow are you after? just an overall darker tone?

Time-traveling Genius

23,240 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
LilithImaculate
Milotic_Forever
LilithImaculate

this is actually really pretty!
it's serene, it's magical and it's overall really peaceful.
so far it's a solid eight and a half out of ten.

what kind of shadow are you after? just an overall darker tone?
Mostly just a darker blue tone or just some sort of darker tone that isn't too much like faulty lighting is. I just want to tone down the front plant mostly with it.

Sparkly Strawberry

Your avatar looks like a cute magician yum_puddi

LilithImaculate
I would like a rate, please and thank you! If you've played Ico or Shadow of the Colossus, I kind of got inspired by the princess/female characters in those games, but went a bit fancier with it. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff