Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Hello, my name is Vick and I've been drawing all my life, just not for gaia. So yes, I am new to getting gold for artwork. However, I am a talented artist in the head area, preferably females. I use pencil/liner/colored pencils.
Prices
-3 bil for a simple sketch. No lining/color
-5 bil for a lined drawing
-7 bil for a bust w/ lining/color.

Examples of some freebies I did-
x
x
x

Please give me a try!

Witty Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Witty Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
COME GET SOME ARTSU

Festive Firestarter

Hey~

If you're still doing art, I wouldn't mind having a couple of my avatars drawn. I obviously don't expect a lot of detail, but I'd like bust with line/coloring...if you wouldn't mind. I'd pay you 10b for each.^^' If you happen to want more for them, just let me know.

So~, let me know if you'd do this and then I'll reply and post the avatars I'd want drawn.

heart

Witty Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Razorblade Devotchka
Hey~

If you're still doing art, I wouldn't mind having a couple of my avatars drawn. I obviously don't expect a lot of detail, but I'd like bust with line/coloring...if you wouldn't mind. I'd pay you 10b for each.^^' If you happen to want more for them, just let me know.

So~, let me know if you'd do this and then I'll reply and post the avatars I'd want drawn.

heart

I would totally be welcome to do some. Yeah, I am off from school so I imagine I'll be fine. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff