Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draconian Destruction

User Imagecнιвι ᗩᖇ丅 ŞĦØƤUser Image

User Image

Hello and thank you for visiting this small shop. I decided to set up one when I received comments about my previous artwork (see below, the kitsunemimi/fox gal), and I wish to learn and train my skills even more. I wish I can try making variety kinds of artworks, avatars, and Own Characters and please them (though eh I expect critiques too, I'm still in training, there's not much I can do.)

Rules and informations

1. Original variants of Kyurem User Image means that certain option/achievement is still locked. White Kyurem User Image is unlocked. See at Goals.

2.I do not do :-
~Mechas (me and straight lines are a f-king no.)

~Overly cluttered avis such as this :-User ImageUser Image (Hey, give me some slack, I'm having a sight problem so you can't expect me to see all details.)

~Overly revealing avis/ sexual poses (aka almost nekkid avis and poses that seemed quite sexual related. I have self respect.)

~Anime characters such as Fairy Tail/Naruto/Bleach people. I'm not a good copycat.

3. Premium slots are for the people who decide to pay me with a wishlisted item. People that were listed in Premium Slots will get their artworks first even if she/he requested late in the row.

4. Kindly use this form so I could know if you came here simply for chatting or to request.

Username:
Art style: (list of available options below.)
Image ref: (either paste your avi here or an OC of yours.)
Size : (Headshot/Bust/Waist/whole body image?)
Poses : (Briefly describe what you want the avi to do, such as holding an animal or sitting on a bench, staring at the beach. Or better, a reference image of it.)
Payment : (Gold or Wishlist.)

5. With each requests I get, after hitting a certain amount of requests completed, I may unlock new features such as more people can order in one season, or more variety of art styles.

6. All pictures (excluding wallpapers and her twin) are sized 500px x 500px. So it can be used as a signature, too.

7. Please do not rush me, for I am quite a slow worker especially when I'm out of mood. So bear it with me/us.

8. You can be a regular customer if you ordered more than 3 times in a row/session. Regulars are rewarded with discounts and faster completion rate. (Well maybe, if it's not that hard sweatdrop )

9. You can't haggle the prices (aka make me lower it down). Like, really, I still need to find a way to 'live in this game', lol.

10. Stalkers are welcome. Well, I mean it. Really.

11. If you got any thoughts to speak up with me, feel free to do so, too.

User Image

ᑕᕼᎥᗷᎥ 丅ᖇᗩᗪᎥ丅Ꭵᗝᑎᗩᒪ :- 5b (Yeah I use pencil, pretty much showed how much of a traditional I am. XD)

User Image

ᑕᕼᎥᗷᎥ ᗪᎥǤᎥ丅ᗩᒪ :- 10b

User Image

Ⓐⓝⓘⓜⓐⓣⓔⓓ :- User Image

ŴÃĹĹƤÃƤẸŘ (sтαтιc) :- User Image

ŴÃĹĹƤÃƤẸŘ (αηιмαтε∂) :- User Image

User Image

Slots :-
1. R i o k u (Seems like she doesn't responding...)
2. Utakuu (Done!)
3. ll Maeri Ryuagu ll (Ongoing)

Premium Slots :-

Finished Artworks (Total : 1):-

1. Utakuu : 40b
User Image

User Image

1. Animated Chibi art style will be available. User Image (10 req)

2. Slots will expand from 5 to 10.User Image (15 req)

3. Wallpapers are available, both animated and static.User Image (20 req)

4. Regular customers will be given a price discount User Image (30 req)

5. Free sketches with every requests (no matter what kind, you'll get the sketch, even if you just ordered a traditional drawing.)User Image (50 req)

my DeviantArt and sta.sh, if you wish to look around in my artworks : DeviantArt / sta.sh

Draconian Destruction

Wishlist Items
(If you wish to be in premium list, just send me a trade with one of these items. I know they're expensive, though, so yeah, sorry about that.)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Draconian Destruction

Shop Status:-

User Image

Too much traveling about, but will open soon after like 3rd week of December. HONK!!User Image

Draconian Destruction

R i o k u
Kagine Saigai Heslin
R i o k u
Kagine Saigai Heslin
R i o k u
Username: Rioku
Art style: digital chibi
Image ref: I have four OCs, did you want to just pic any and do them?
Size : waist or full
Poses : I like strong, willful poses. But I am not picky, really.
Payment : 10b per character...if you'd like to do more than one OC, I am open to that.

Yeah..I need the pictures, helps me with the colors. And strong and willful poses...as in?
I am so bad with poses, so maybe clutching a weapon?
If you let me know which you are doing I shall post some spoilers :3

Ah okay then, that won't be too hard.. and hmm...I actually don't mind any, unless you got someone in your mind that you think deserved it?
Do you like drawing female or male OCs better?

Mostly males.

Draconian Destruction

R i o k u

By the way do you have a full image of Londose? I mean whole body image.

Shy Pup

Username: Utakuu
Art style: Digital Chibi
Image ref: https://gyazo.com/f144096157526a4c2deb2fba08bd3128
Size : Whole Body
Poses : Him sitting on a throne laughing (if possible) Or any way you could draw him.
Payment : 40bil

Draconian Destruction

Utakuu
Poses : Him sitting on a throne laughing (if possible) Or any way you could draw him.

Accepted then.

P.S : So you got four hands?

Shy Pup

Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu

Accepted then.

Yes he's my oc gemsona and he has 4 arms and hands, I hope that wont be a problem?

Draconian Destruction

Utakuu
Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu

Accepted then.

Yes he's my oc gemsona and he has 4 arms and hands, I hope that wont be a problem?

Ah no not at all, I was making sure how many hands are there ^^; incase I accidentally make the four hands too, lol

Shy Pup

Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu
Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu

Accepted then.

Ah no not at all, I was making sure how many hands are there ^^; incase I accidentally make the four hands too, lol

Thank you for making sure of it 3nodding How soon shall I be expecting it? Also, I sent the trade. I will finalize it when I get the art from you. 4laugh

Draconian Destruction

Utakuu
Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu
Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu

Accepted then.

Thank you for making sure of it 3nodding How soon shall I be expecting it? Also, I sent the trade. I will finalize it when I get the art from you. 4laugh

I'll be doing it now since the first request I got is lacking ref image for me to do whole body, I mgiht get it wrong, so I'll be starting with yours first. And it may take me around 1-2 hours since I'm still in training ^^;

Shy Pup

Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu
Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu
Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu

Accepted then.

I'll be doing it now since the first request I got is lacking ref image for me to do whole body, I mgiht get it wrong, so I'll be starting with yours first. And it may take me around 1-2 hours since I'm still in training ^^;

No rush! Take your time c: thank you so much for taking my request on whee

Draconian Destruction

Utakuu

You're welcome, I really should train myself to be better in this XD It's the only thing I can do while in here.

Shy Pup

Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu

You're welcome, I really should train myself to be better in this XD It's the only thing I can do while in here.

Honestly, in my opinion as an artist as well, I think your art is really adorable and I'm glad to be buying art from you. Also, art takes time and people need to realize that whee

Draconian Destruction

Utakuu
Kagine Saigai Heslin
Utakuu

Honestly, in my opinion as an artist as well, I think your art is really adorable and I'm glad to be buying art from you. Also, art takes time and people need to realize that whee

True enough...and thank you for the compliment. ^///^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces