Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't really complain, seeing as I'm online for free... Don't tell the neighbors... sweatdrop sweatdrop

User Image

So this will be the end result. It's just too cute. And for the first time, I feel like I might be able to quest up enough goldies to do something so epic. biggrin

I understand it'll take, like, forever... And I'm happy about it. ^_^

That's why I have my Gwen and angelic microphone on her, I'm preparing for the future. biggrin
Aaaaw~!

That's adorable. <333
Oh, and rainbow toe socks. 'cos you can't be the rainbow fairy angel without those. biggrin

I'm especially proud, it's the first outfit I've ever designed... Like, really took the time out and designed.

I originally really wanted the pink ribbon skirt, but I gave in to the red skirt. I was gonna do every piece of clothing a different color, and made a spectrum going upwards, but the red totally took over.

I absolutely love the gigantic tundra boots. I can't wait to draw it. X3

You can't see, but without the giant red scarf, I have a headband which looks just adorable with the duck tail hair. I'm especially looking forward to that.

If it weren't for the wonderful name, and the fact that my persona is Tashichan... I would change "Tashichan" to that and just wear that costume. Or make Tashichan the mule. I dunno. I just love that outfit. xd
I put all the items on RFA's wishlist, so I wouldn't forget them.
Someday Imma be prettyful~~~ heart heart
I love that, no matter what my mood is, when I look at my avy... I'm completely happy. xd
heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply