Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image
Welcome to my art shop ☕

[OPEN] [CLOSED] [HIATUS]
Sept 21, 2016 Reopening shop. All former patrons get first dibs, cos I'm sorry.

Checklist: subject, style, size, settlement (negotiate)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

References can be found on my deviantART
Also on my OneDrive, where styles are sorted and all that jazz.

Rules and otherwise:
»Follow Gaia ToS
You may request more than one artwork at a time (please use separate trades).
You may request an alteration to the actual artwork or the image size in the future as I try to hold onto all my .psd's, .sai's, and .psp's.
You will not alter image or remove any signatures or watermarks I have placed without my permission. That is the path to stealing, pal. If you are the one that requested the artwork, you may ask for alterations but I will always have my identification somewhere on the piece (however small it may be).
You will not use my artwork posted here or elsewhere unless you are the receiver of said artwork or you've gotten my permission to do so. However, I would much rather cater a new image for you if you intend to use my artwork for a roleplay as I have an intense aversion to people using my characters that way. It's like someone else using your photo for a dating website or something. Feels weird, man.

»You do not need to subscribe to the thread, I will submit the artwork here and PM you when finished so you don't miss it.
»If I do not respond within 48 hours, I probably saw it and cannot respond at the time. I will try to respond to requests as soon as I can because I'm impatient myself so I can sympathize.
»If you don't mind freebies, I end up really getting attached to a character sometimes when I'm stuck staring at them for four+ hours on my screen, so I may or may not throw some extras your way. If you've asked for an OC or something and I like your avatar, I just might secretly sketch it for fun <w< (you'll get to see it, secret's out in the end!).
»All giftart (of my avatar, OCs, or favorite something or other if you feel like stalking about) will result in an art-trade whether you like it or not~

»And most required of you is patience. I don't work with slots, I do what I can at the time. I will not finish the trade until I'm finished with the drawing so do not worry. If it's more than two weeks and I haven't started, I'll renegotiate with you and lower the price.
I've also got this annoying sort of talent that likes to appear for a few hours and go whoknowswhere for a week at a time so it might take me awhile to get things right.
You might notice alot of my work seems rushed and unfinished. That's because drawing is only a hobby for me and I don't have to finish for me. I'll get a new motive before finishing the last one. I will much more focus on your requests, though. Earning your digital money and respects is a bit of the push I need, hahaha.

1. Rules
2. What I'll draw for ya
3. Request Status
4. Prices
5. Finished Art [RLC]
6. Finished Art [gold/platinum]
7. Finished Art [item]
8. Finished Art [art-trade]
9. Finished Art [free]
12. Stream
13. Art-Trade References
14. Affiliates
15. Shop Status and Updates

Please do not quote any of the posts on page 1.
[quote="Rhemiyl"][/quote]

Thank you for your patronage~♫

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

SUBJECT

Will draw...
(I've got a fear of failing the things you see in your head so to get as close as possible, follow these guidelines... unless you, for some reason or another, trust me to throw caution into the wind and fly a kite)
»OCs: Picture reference if you have it (and I wouldn't mind a brief history lesson (I'm a writer and roleplayer, so this sorta thing interests me)), colors (will accept a swatch if you make one (image, RGB, or hex, url), name, distinguishing features, personality, body type (height, shape/weight, possible deformations), ethnicity if applicable, and just about information you think I should know to get your characters just right!
swatch sites I suggest -> O | O | O
»avatars: (this includes SecondLife and videogames with customization options, such as RPGs and MMORPGs)
Please let me know if there are any distinguishing characteristics you see in you mind when you look at your avatar, because we're all pretty standard here. If there is anything such as: marking/tattoo/birthmark/scar, altered eye or other facial feature not available in an item (say you just liked the color of something), alterations in general (change in wing size? length of a skirt?), bust size if you'd rather be flatter or more voluptuous, if you'd rather have them skinnier, athletic, or filled out, height, personality (for pose and expression aid). These things make the avatar a little more you, y'know? (even if it's just the inside you, 'cos I'm sure we're not all this crazy awesome). Also, since Gaia flips images for forum posts, tell me which way the avatar should be facing for their details to be accurate (this is especially good to know if you've got other avatar art and you don't want any to be mirrored).
»fan-art: Series title and character name, please. If I cannot find it, I will ask you for assistance.
»couples: Loins don't matter (see OC and avatar)
»small groups: (see OC and avatar)
»genderbends: Will not genderbend a copyrighted character.
»game sprites: Original for RPG Maker, etc, and edits of existing sprites, granted you're the owner or have permission
»anthropomorphic (furry)/animals: Although I'm not all that adept with them, I will try. I've got a few, albeit, older, drawings of my own characters, so take a look. I don't upload often, so ask if you want to see something more recent.
»monsterfolk: please, please, please
»Pokemon: (optional) Let me know the natures and secondary trait of the Pokemon if it is one you've caught personally. It will help with the personality (If you want it to, anyway. I have a thing for naming my Pokemon very fitting names based on what they are). Also, if they are shiny, that'd be good to know. If you've got a specific location in game series you'd like it based in, I'll do that to. Or if you'd like me to draw it (as best as I can) in the Pokemon style instead of my own, I'll give it a shot but you've got to let me know ahead of time.
Also will accept game sprite requests. Full teams get pricey.

»Digimon/Monster Rancher/ Neo Pets/ etcetc
»Minecraft Skins: As obnoxious as making these is, I'll do it.
»Mature content: Don't step on the ToS, gore is fine with me though. Shoulda found me elsewhere~

I have trouble drawing, but will still try if requested: realism, some animals/anthro, robots (will try hard 'cos friggin' I love 'em), backgrounds of any kind (architectural and landscape), large groups. I will let you know if I'm having issues with your request and we can work something out or put it aside until I'm able (in the interim, you could always request something in its place).

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

REQUEST STATUS

I'll try to work on these in the order I've received them. No guarantees (my interests and talents are fleeting). Final work will be posted both this thread and sent to your PM inbox so you do not have to follow the thread and you won't miss a thing. Final works will be hosted on OneDrive (and maybe deviantART) and WIPs on photobucket. Let me know if you cannot access either of these websites and I can email the image(s) instead.

ANY PREVIOUS REQUESTS ARE STILL VALID, IF YOU SEE THIS, AND STILL CARE ABOUT THAT THING FROM BEFORE, I'LL DO IT. I've lost the original files, sadly. My HDD clicked one final tune....

User Imagegaia gold
CandlewalkerStudios
Meromictic
lily_motts

RLC
-

art-trade
Bitterwing
Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

freebie other threads
-

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

PRICE

Prices are temporarily negotiations only. Inflation has ruined the fun, guys, making it unfair to the ones that don't throw their wallets at the site, and my usual prices are far too pathetic for the virtual fatcats.

RLC
I use PayPal, PM me for email address for bug me on tumblr/email for negotiations.

GOLD
▼Discounts: +half price for each additional character, art-trades (full or partial discount), baton-pass* (see affiliates), repeat offenders (as I get sorta used to drawing your character after awhile, y'know?)

▲Increases: If I have too much trouble drawing the thing like mecha, need to buy/borrow supplies (alcohol markers' increase included in prices below), dramatic poses or complicated interactions, backgrounds

♛STYLE/FORMAT (regular | intricate) ☆=ref
»sketch ›
pencil
portrait 10b 1.0k | 12bil 1.2k
bust 12b 1.2k | 14b 1.4k
waist 15b 1.5k | 18b 1.8k
full 20b 2k | 24b 2.4k
+flat shade +1b 100
+cel-shade +2b 200
+soft shade +3b 300
+"lineart" +2b 200
charcoal
portrait 10b 1.0k | 12b 1.2k
bust 12b 1.2k | 14b 1.4k
full 20b 2k | 24b 2.4k
+flat shade +1b 100
+cel-shade +2b 200
+soft shade +3b 300
digital
bust 12b 1.2k | 14b 1.4k
full 20b 2.0k | 24b 2.4k
+flat shade +2b 200
+cel-shade +3b 300
+soft shade +5b 500

»lineart › (sketch cost included)
india ink (brown or black, shade is inkwash | marker) |
portrait 30b 3.0k | 36b 3.6k
bust 40b 4.0k | 48b 4.8k
waist 50b 5.0k | 60b 6.0k
full 60b 6.0k | 72b 7.2k
+flat shade +3b 300 | +15b 1.5k
+cel-shade +5b 500 | +20b 2.0k
+soft shade +7b 700 | +30b 3.0k
digital (shade is greyscale or color)
portrait 75b 7.0k | 90b 9.0k
bust 100b 10.0k | 120b 10.2k
waist 125b 10.25k | 150b 10.5k
full 150b 10.5k | 180b 10.8k
+flat shade see below 60%
+cel-shade see below 60%
+soft shade see below 60%

»flat color (no lines) ›
digital
bust 12b 1.2k | 14b 1.4k
full 20b 2.0k | 24b 2.4k
»cel-shade (no lines) ›
digital
portrait 20b 2.0k | 24b 2.4k
bust 25b 2.5k | 30b 3.0k
waist 30b 3.0k | 36b 3.6k
full 40b 4.0k | 48b 4.8k
»full color (no lines) › currently not accepting
digital
portrait
bust
waist
full
---
»collaborations › negotiable (can be collaborated with the requester or my affiliates listed below under Baton Pass)
»sprite negotiate
»signature (see above pricing, likely discounted)
»icon (see portrait price and halve it)
»banner (see above pricing)
»post decoration image (see above pricing)
»wallpaper (see above pricing)
»reference sheet (see above pricing and add it all up)
»stencil (for tagging, vinyl, shirt screen printing, etc)
»short comic (so long as I can back out, convince me)

♦note
»india ink (black or brown, the brown is a little thin at the end of strokes)
»alcohol marker (but I don't exactly own those, so ya gotta pay extra for that since I'd be bugging Solomon :Y )

prices increased on
09.21.2016 prices reflect my actual commission prices, USD->GC->gold
08.03.2017 slight increase

I am not asking for physical money here, just showing the comparison for the sake of pricing. This should be fine with ToS, since I'm only charging gold.
$1<->100GC<->5bilG<->500P
200GC 10b 1k
300GC 15b 1.5k
400GC 20b 2.0k
500GC 25b 2.5k
600GC 30b 3.0k
700GC 35b 3.5k
800GC 40b 4.0k
900GC 45b 4.5k
1,000GC 50b 5.0k
1,100GC 55b 5.5k
1,200GC 60b 6.0k
1,300GC 65b 6.5k
1,400GC 70b 7.0k
1,500GC 75b 7.5k
1,600GC 80b 8.0k
1,700GC 85b 8.5k
1,800GC 90b 9.0k
1,900GC 95b 9.5k
2,000GC 100b 10.0k
2,100GC 105b 10.5k
2,200GC 110b 11.0k
2,300GC 115b 11.5k
2,400GC 120b 12.0k
2,500GC 125b 12.5k
2,600GC 130b 13.0
2,700GC 135b 13.5k
2,800GC 140b 14.0k
2,900GC 145b 14.5k
3,000GC 150b 15.0k
3,100GC 155b 15.5k
3,200GC 160b 16.0k
3,300GC 165b 16.5k
3,400GC 170b 17.0k
3,500GC 175b 17.5k
3,600GC 180b 18.0k

ITEM
Bribe me with dusky, slushy, melon/quenched/thirsty, independent/checkmate/fafnir/rust and I'll bite.
Anything ghost, fog, rain, things with fluff would do as well...

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

ART TRADE
Just put yer heart into it ♥

FREE

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
GOLD

ignore this, gotta recode
User Image User Image

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
ITEM

Click any of the image previews for the full version, usually hosted on the same tumblr, but on my OneDrive if it is somehow too large for that.
♦=request post
name=the post in which I sent them the art, feel free to tip if you like it too
♠=the full post, hosted on tumblr, this is for the recipient to bookmark, if they wish to. This is more often just my backup account for uploading, since Photobucket pulled that stunt, and I loathe imgur's practices and layout.

Popalopolis
User Image User Image User Image

Sweet Saphire Dragon
User Image

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
ART-TRADE

ignore this, gotta recode
shadow summoner ally
User Image User Image User Image User Image
FlowerPaint
User Image User Image
Chartizard
User Image

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
FREEBIE

Ignore this, gotta recode. Still clickable, but photo kicked the bucket.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Clockwork Fox
[miXed][em0tionz]
nefret2011
Myoruu
ElmoTickles
Vitahli
Danipots
Feral Rogue
Reihyan
SpectralReaper
Teirux
Auriga La Shock
Dominic La Vondane
Prince Sawyer
OfficerBooty
DeansCherryPie
The MiIkman
Shiromatsu-chan
x_suicide_is_inevitable_x
Artloving
Bae-yond
Surnmer
RougePetale
Curious Cake
CliffThurst

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
RESERVED

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
RESERVED

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
STREAM

I stream at Picarto, both digitally and traditionally.
I tend to work on things fairly biased, so if you're around for me to pester with questions, I'll work on yours sooner, y'know?

I do play music and take requests, though I might not heed to them. I mostly play things thematically, so upbeat, downbeat, weeby, ska, videogame OST, etc. I apologize for ads if they happen....

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

ART TRADE

(refs for things you can draw for me, in the event of freebies or art-trades) c:

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

AFFILIATES

Any art shop may become an affiliate. Wouldn't mind an art-trade for the heck of it, you awesome artist, you~
Any other artist may join my little baton-pass idea just below, given you're willing to put in some real effort.
User Image freebs -> OwO
User Image My best buddy, Solomon's Art Shop
(my uber-talented best bud; will collaborate if you'd prefer either of our style, linework, or coloring (ex: my style, Solomon's colors; ex:Sol's style and my lines)
User Image My friend, Saxen's Art Shop
User Image Campire's Chibi-tacular Stuff
Shops I Like

User Image User Image shadow summoner ally's and Flower Paint's traditional art shop

🍩Baton pass: If I or one of the other artists fails a request, we've somewhat pacted to pass along the request to the other person with a discount. The original artist admits defeat, shows their failed mess of an attempt, informs the requester of the pass and they will then decide if they want to reconsider a different request or accept the new artist. One of us should be able to get it right, haha~ Payment gets transferred to the one that picked up the torch like a bro.
»Artists Participating: User Image User Image

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

STATUS & UPDATES

For when stuff changes and whatnot, or why I'm on hiatus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces