Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which site do you use/like more to follow your favorite artists?

tumblr. 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Facebook 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Etsy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Storenvy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Deviantart 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 >

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CLOSED
THANK YOU, EVERYBODY!

yum_puddi yum_shrimp Sushi-Ice-Cream Gaia Shop yum_shrimp yum_puddi

User Image

I will also do sketch commissions for items in replace of gold. So if you have any of the following items, you can put that in your order form under "Offer" instead.
(This is for sketch only.)
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Some items, as you can tell, are very expensive. I will give you more sketches as I see fit to the price of the item.

Order Form
Username:
Type:
Additional Details:
Reference:
-- - --
Offer: (optional)

**For clarification, through Gaia I do GAIA-ONLY commissions.
All other commissions are paid with real money via Paypal through tumblr and Facebook.
Traditional works are only sold for real money as well.**

*Please note that I will only do commissions on Gaia until I achieve a couple of my dream avatars. And I'm already half way there to the one, thanks to a successful auction!*

I do auctions once in a while.

If I were to do adoptables, it would be on my tumblr. So keep in touch, if you are interested!

Thank you!

tumblr.
Facebook

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Demonic Demigod

i can't believe people aren't flocking to this!!
i hope you do couples........... pls correct me if you don't bc i will offer something different!!

Username: stinkfists
Type: fullbody sketch~
Additional Details: all the info on my couple is located here! i really like dynamic poses other than just holding hands but really it's all up to you!
Reference: also, all references are located in that thread, but here are separate imgur links for them/ boop / beep
-- - --
Offer: 50b

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
stinkfists
i hope you do couples........... pls correct me if you don't bc i will offer something different!!

Additional Details: all the info on my couple is located here! i really like dynamic poses other than just holding hands but really it's all up to you!
Reference: also, all references are located in that thread, but here are separate imgur links for them/ boop / beep
-- - --

Yes, I do couples. ;3
Thank you very much! These are just the right amount of details, and I LOVE the references.
v u v Ahhh, I agree with you on the dynamic poses, and these guys are perfect for some ideas I have in mind... fufufufuuuu~

When I complete the sketch, I'll let you know via pm. After you send your trade, I will give you the picture and then we can finish our trade.

Again, thank you. And thank you for the kind words. heart

Demonic Demigod

Sushi-Meat
stinkfists

-- - --

Yes, I do couples. ;3
Thank you very much! These are just the right amount of details, and I LOVE the references.
v u v Ahhh, I agree with you on the dynamic poses, and these guys are perfect for some ideas I have in mind... fufufufuuuu~

When I complete the sketch, I'll let you know via pm. After you send your trade, I will give you the picture and then we can finish our trade.

Again, thank you. And thank you for the kind words. heart

you're so very welcome! i'm a pretty organized person when it comes to references and all that jazz, being an artist aswell, i like to see that kind of stuff ~*~
just so long as he's visibly bigger and taller than her, you have artistic freedom with everything! i'm not picky thank god haha
totally stoked! i'll send the trade right away!

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Demonic Demigod

very tempted to order again /////eheheh

Bucktoothed Genius

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gutmouth

*blushing* (●´艸`)ヾ

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

Demonic Demigod

Sushi-Meat
gutmouth

*blushing* (●´艸`)ヾ

w-would you allow me to order for my couple again (but with more money this time)? ehehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff