Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Guardian

23,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Advent Attendee 50
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙*˚

Hello! Welcome to our joint art shop! My name is Mizuki, and the other artist goes by Nala! ♥ Hoping right to it, we are open for business! And both of us will be accepting Gaia Gold/Gaia Plat & RL currency! As for I, Leader Mizuki, will also accept items for payment! We want to bring both your Gaian Avatars & OCs to life!

xxxxxxxx・・・・・・・・・・・・

xxxxxxxxxxQUICK GUIDELINES

- follow the gaia terms.of.service, yes please
                                                                                                - do not steal our art/claim it as your own
                                                                                                - please respect our right to refuse the order
                                                                                                - we will report for scam if you cancel
                                                                                                ♥♥trade once given the wip of the art

xxxxxxxx・・・・・・・・・・・・

Noble Guardian

23,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
                                              ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Greetings again! This is Leader Mizuki, once again! I'm super nervous as this
                                              is my first shop in like 5 years- it may take longer than usual. Pwease be patient!

I only accept REAL LIFE CURRENCY for COUPLE WORK/FULL BODIES through Paypal!
                                              Everything else you can bribe with items or gold/plat! (Ex: Half body, head shots)

ITEMS YOU CAN BRIBE WITH
                                              (i'm sorry there are so many unlistings- why i'm questing/searching for a seller)

User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image |User Image | User Image | User Image |User Image
                                              | User Image

Noble Guardian

23,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
                                              ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

ORDER FORM
                                              [color=#4C8CA4][color=violet][quote="Leader Mizuki"]([color=violet]///[/color]ˉ[color=violet]///[/color]✿)[/quote][/color]
                                              [size=10][color=violet]♡ WHAT YOU WANT[/color]
                                              (headshot, bust up, half body, full body here)
                                              [color=violet]♡ Y-YOUR BRIBE[/color]
                                              (gold/plat/item/irl offer here)
                                              [color=violet]♡ A-AVATAR/OC REFERENCE[/color]
                                              (preferably with item list if avatar, tysm)
                                              [color=violet]♡ A-AND ANYTHING EXTRA FOR THE ARTIST[/color]
                                              (if left blank, i'll choose the chibi or regular style myself)[/size][/color]

ORDER LIST
                                              1)
                                              2)
                                              3)

COMPLETED ORDERS
                                              1) kelly chu
                                              2) Silhh
                                              3)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x x x x xSee what you like?
                                              x x x x xDo consider supporting my work by
                                              x x x x xpossibly buying me a coffee, yes please? (っ´// ᴗ`) っ☕

Lil Crumpets's Husband

Skilled Lop

User ImageUser Image☾ : . : ☽ : . : ☾ : . : ☽ : . : O : . : ☾ : . : ☽ : . : ☾ : . : ☽

Hullo, peeps~! Name's Ziicruthz, but you can just call me Nala :] Or whatever it is you might prefer~ I've been around this neighborhood for... quite some time [this account isn't even my first form~] and I've opened a few art shops along the way, but this one will be a little different and I'll address that later. If you wanna know anything personal about me, feel free to ask in the forum! We're not allergic to just general chat. If you don't know what you want to order or aren't even interested, but you like our pretty faces, feel free to chat with us! If you do know what you want to order, then let me warn you about a few personal ground rules before we commit.

Due to Gaia's ToS, an art shop is not allowed to offer only RLC commission, however, that's all I'm interested in at the moment! But if you don't have RLC and you'd still like to order from me, the choices are a tad limited, but I'll let you name whatever price you can/want to pay in Gaia Gold :] I'm not picky! I'm not currently questing for any items, but if you throw me one I like, I might accept you on that *wink* Anyway, aside from money, if you'd like to order a Gaia Gold commission from me, I'm currently offering chibis, head shots, and busts [but if I really like your avatar and get carried away, you might get more! Which I, ofc, wouldn't charge extra for]. I do original characters as well! I really love bringing other peoples ideas to life, so hit me up! heart The only limit I have on types of avatars to draw is: Please don't make them too cluttered! It's just generally too hard to distinguish what I'm drawing if there's too many items! Other than that, the world is your oyster~! And if you'd like something more than a head shot or a chibi, I can direct you to my deviantart down below where we can discuss matters further off-site!

For Samples, check my Tumblr
                                                  And for RLC, check my dA*

* I don't currently have RLC information up, but feel free to send me a note on there and I'll be more than happy to discuss with you~

Lil Crumpets's Husband

Skilled Lop

User ImageUser Image☾ : . : ☽ : . : ☾ : . : ☽ : . : O : . : ☾ : . : ☽ : . : ☾ : . : ☽

ORDER FORM
                                  [size=15][color=white][b][quote="name"][color=#A8DBA8]Oº°‘¨[/color][color=#0B486B] 𝕺𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖀𝖕[/color][color=#A8DBA8] ¨‘°ºO[/color][/quote][/b][/size]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=#0B486B]𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊[/color][/size]
                                  [color=#A8DBA8]↳[/color] [size=10]name here~[/size]
                                  [size=10][color=#A8DBA8] ´●·.·´¯`·.·☽´´[/color][color=#0B486B]O[/color][color=#A8DBA8]``☾·.·´¯`·.·●´ [/color][/size]
                                  [size=15][color=#0B486B]𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙[/size][size=10]?[/size][/color]
                                  [color=#A8DBA8]↳[/color] [size=10]Chibi, bust shot [chest/shoulders up], head shot[/size]
                                  [size=10][color=#A8DBA8] ´●·.·´¯`·.·☽´´[/color][color=#0B486B]O[/color][color=#A8DBA8]``☾·.·´¯`·.·●´ [/color][/size]
                                  [size=15][color=#0B486B]𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖊[/color][/size]
                                  [color=#A8DBA8]↳[/color] [size=10]Gaia gold or RLC[/size]
                                  [size=15][color=#0B486B]𝕬𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖗[/color][/size] [size=10]/[/size] [size=15][color=#0B486B]𝕺𝕮 𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖘[/color][/size]
                                  [color=#A8DBA8]↳[/color] [size=10]The more, the merrier!! It'll make drawing your vision a lot easier if I have something to look at![/size]
                                  [size=15][color=#0B486B]𝕰𝖝𝖙𝖗𝖆[/color][/size]
                                  [color=#A8DBA8]↳[/color] [size=10]Did you want your character acting a certain way, did you want the piece colored [if at all], or maybe was there something you [i]didn't[/i] want me doing? Let me know here!![/size]

WAITING LIST

COMPLETED

Noble Guardian

23,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
                      AND WE ARE
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxOPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas