Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

Silent Skeelz's Headshots

Introduction

As far as an introduction goes my name is Jay. I'm twenty years old and I've been on Gaia since I was twelve. I'm Caucasian and was born and raised in Texas. I've enjoyed art my whole life and always liked to dabble in a mixture of Western and Japanese style of drawing. When I was ten or so I loved to draw Dragon Ball Z characters. That's either because I liked the style or because I just liked that show, lol. But that's irrelevant because my style doesn't mimic that at all.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my shop. You may or may not have liked my work enough to stay. Either way you gave it a look so I appreciate that.

My Process (Important, Please Read)

1. I will initiate your order with a quote, informing you whether or not I will accept your order.
2. If I accept please send a labeled trade with the appropriate amount of gold. Once the trade is up I will start an outline sketch.
3. I will send you the sketch and if you're happy with it I will then outline it and clean it up.
4. I will send you the complete version with a "sample" watermark across it and await your approval.
5. Once you are happy with the piece you may complete the trade and I will send you the completed piece without a watermark.

I have no intention of accepting gold prior to the completion of your artwork. Your satisfaction is my utmost concern. I will only accept payment after knowing you are satisfied.

If a piece is taking a long time due to things going on offline I will be sure to keep you in the loop with updates through private messaging. Such as possible delays on completion.

Original Gaian

Index

1. I do not fill skin.
2. For the time being, I only stick to my respective style. I do not do chibi, etc.
3. I do accept OC's though only humanoid. I am no good at drawing furry or any other sort of humanized creatures.
4. I can only fill hair, eyes, etc. with the paint bucket tool, trying my best to make it look nice. You may view my examples for reference as to what I mean.
5. I can draw your line art in one, or multiple colors. Though choosing separate colors for hair, skins, etc. will increase the price by 5,000 Gold.

Request Form

Username: ex. Silent Skeelz
Angle: Forward / Angled (Left/Right) / Side (Left/Right)
Size: Pixel Dimension (ex. 600x800)
Type: Single/Pair
Color: As you can see, I like to use colors other than black to draw the outline of the picture. If you prefer black that's fine. But it's up to you to choose the color I draw with. (ex. Blue,Red,etc.)
Items to Include/Remove: If you would prefer an item to be included/removed you list it here.

Prices

Headshot (One Color) - 25,000 Gold
Headshot (Multiple Colors) - 30,000 Gold
Couple Headshot (One Color) - 50,000 Gold
Couple Headshot (Multiple Colors) - 60,000 Gold

Slots

Depending on work load between one and two at a time I usually finish a piece in a few hours to a day/ day and a half. Depending on how busy I am with other things during the day. However you can rest assured that I shouldn't take longer than a day or two. If I do then I will reduce the price of your art as compensation.

Slot 1: Closed
Slot 2: Closed

Original Gaian

Samples

One Color Lineart

Forward
Angled (Right)
Side View (Left)

Multiple Color Line Art

Forward

Original Gaian

Finished Work

This section is pretty self explanatory. If you don't mind me showcasing your finished product then I will list it here. I'll only be posting links to finished work of avatars below so you can get a better idea of how I can render your avatar without wasting your time looking at OC's or other characters. However you can check out all of my work including things excluded on my deviantArt.

deviantArt

Zeleria (Female)
Em_T_Promises (Female)
WolfumsTheGreat (Female)
a Shouko (Female)
Simply Indescribable (Female)
darkcocolet (Female)
Nayota (Male)

Original Gaian

Original Gaian

Silent Skeelz

Username: Zeleria
Angle: Angled Right
Size: 800x600
Type: Single
Color: any

Original Gaian

Zeleria
Silent Skeelz

Ill be sure to get on it in the morning.

Original Gaian

Zeleria
Silent Skeelz

The hair was new for me but I hope you like it. And I don't expect any payment after the generosity you've shown me. I hope you like it.

Also, the dimensions are a tad off.. but about 25 pixels or so. So I apologize for that.

Here

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Username: Em_T_Promises
Angle: Forward
Size: Pixel Dimension hmm just to fit in my siggy?
Color: As you can see, I like to use colors other than black to draw the outline of the picture. If you prefer black that's fine. But it's up to you to choose the color I draw with. (ex. Blue,Red,etc.)
Items to Include/Remove: If you would prefer an item to be included/removed you list it here.

Original Gaian

Em_T_Promises
Which color would you like the outline of the picture in and are there any items you would like removed or added? I personally would prefer not to draw the veil because it obstructs your face but that's your call.

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Silent Skeelz
Em_T_Promises
Which color would you like the outline of the picture in and are there any items you would like removed or added? I personally would prefer not to draw the veil because it obstructs your face but that's your call.

Maybe Pink outline?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Gaian

Em_T_Promises
Silent Skeelz
Em_T_Promises

Maybe Pink outline?
No problem. I'll get started as soon as possible. I have a moderately busy night but I'll try to have it done by tomorrow.

Original Gaian

Em_T_Promises
Silent Skeelz
Em_T_Promises

Maybe Pink outline?
How's this color?

User Image

Original Gaian

Em_T_Promises
Silent Skeelz
Em_T_Promises

Maybe Pink outline?
It's almost finished but I've got to get off the computer for now. But I'll be sure to finish it in the morning. We can negotiate a price then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff