Welcome to Gaia! ::

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

User Image

etyania: open/ auto fellatio: open

Welcome to salt stone, a permanent joint bribe shop that used to be named slumgullion which has been transformed into a joint shop. Now that you have entered this wretched place, you are going to commission one of us. What's that? We shouldn't tell you what to do?

Too bad.

We like to get samples out of the way first so you don't have to strain your fingers scrolling down the page, so here we are. Click the images to make them larger.

User Image User Image

There will be other samples, which can be seen in each artist's section below. If you are interested, please read on for more sweet, sweet information.

NEWS
        Etyania is now offering waist-ups for higher bribe, and one (1) couple full-body for a super ridiculous bribe.

Auto is gonna do couple full bodies for ridiculous bribes too!

introduction | about | etyania | auto fellatio | ety slots | lupe slots | affiliates | reserved posts ▬

Versatile Lover

User Image

We don't like to have a lot of rules, because most of them should be common sense. Therefore, this list is going to be fairly short, and more like guidelines. Make sure to read these carefully.

▬Rules:
        • Follow the Gaia TOS.
        • Don't be a d**k. (ex: don't advertise*, whine, b***h, moan, beg, or spam)
        • Add the word 'lobster' to your order form post anywhere you like, or else you will not be considered.
        • Staying to talk is nice, but not required.
        • Don't steal the artwork.
        • We have the right to deny your order. This is NOT first-come first-serve. We will choose the orders we wish to complete.

* - If you wish to be an affiliate, PM Etyania.

▬How to order:
        • Fill out the form, which will be provided further down.
        • Post the completed form in the thread.
        • Wait to see if you have been accepted.
        • If accepted, send the trade. Obviously, if you are ordering from Etyania, send the trade to Etyania. If you are ordering from Auto, send the trade to me. If you've been rejected, sorry! Maybe try a different character or offer.
        • A PM with a preview of your finished piece will be sent to you - now accept the trade.
        • Once the trade has been completed, your full piece will be PMed to you.
        Note: Your art will be posted in the 'past customers' section unless you request otherwise.

▬ introduction | about | etyania | auto fellatio | ety slots | lupe slots | affiliates | reserved posts ▬

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

User Image

User Image User Image

Buongiorno! I am Etyania and I am a cranky b***h. I take RL commissions as well as Gaia, but RL takes priority over Gaia. I also do not like to talk about myself so let's get down to business.

I am only offering busts or waist-ups at this time. Waist up requires higher offer.
        Want a full body? Guess what? I'll do it!... for 1 mil. Am I crazy? Probably, yes, but fullbodies take me a lot more time and effort, and I'm not kidding about the amount of effort I'll put into this. You will get a dynamic pose and a detailed background, and a different style of shading (painted, not cel). I'm only going to do one of these, considering how much time it will take. I know I'm not going to get taken up on this offer but LOL whatever.

I have a sample of a full body work in progress. PM me to see it.

▬Prices: This is a bribe shop, and as such, you are the one who will be setting the price.
        • I don't want to ask me what you should offer, just make the offer.
        • I am not interested in items at the moment.
        • I will not accept your order if you offer below the minimum bribe. Sorry, but I do place some value in my work.
        • The minimum bribe is 100k
        60% character/40% offer

▬Preferences:
        • OCs > Avatars
        • Male = female
        • There's very little I won't try, so just fill out the form and see what happens.
        • I do, however, prefer NOT to draw mechas, furries, or bald people.
        • I strongly dislike drawing fanart and real people, but I will do it if you want, and your offer's good.

▬Form: If you're ordering from me, here's what your form should look like, and the code. Obviously, fill out your own info, not the fake info, and make sure to post it in the thread!

User Image
        username:
        Auto Fellatio
        references: reference 1
        details: His name is Alt Mordecai and he is a super cool guy who can do a lot of things, and eh doesn't afraid of anything. He is def. not a *****. He has hair as black as the darkest cloud on the darkest night and his eyes are red like a constantly flickering montage of all of the colors of fire.
        other: Rainbows in the background. Maybe some lobsters.
        offer: Twelve billion golds

[color=#191919][list][list][list][img]http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/Squidcap/saltstone/feedme.png[/img][size=16]
        [b][u]u[/u]sername:[/b][/size][size=11] (self-explanatory)
        [/size][size=16][b][u]r[/u]eferences:[/b][/size][size=11] (please link all images except for avatars.)
        [/size][size=16][b][u]d[/u]etails:[/b][/size][size=11] (please include a written description of the character here, if OC - personality is helpful. You can write as little or as much as you want, go hog wild)
        [/size][size=16][b][u]o[/u]ther:[/b][/size][size=11] (if you want a specific background, or expression that you did not indicate in details, or anything else that is required for the order to be considered valid, place it here)
        [/size][size=16][b][u]o[/u]ffer:[/b][/size][size=11]

▬ introduction | about | etyania | auto fellatio | ety slots | lupe slots | affiliates | reserved posts ▬

Versatile Lover

User Image

I'm Lupe! I'm nicer than Ety (maybe), and a total pushover. You can find more of my work here.
        I AM NOW OFFERING RL COMMISSIONS

▬Prices:
        • Bribe shop. Make an offer
        Minimum bribe is:
        [XXXXX]50k for headshots/busts
        [XXXXX]100k for waist-ups
        [XXXXX]x2 for couple art (100k for couple busts, 200k for couple waist-ups)
        • No offers below the minimum
        • Lower offer = less effort
        • Higher offer = more effort
        • No items, please

▬Will Do:
        ✔ Original characters
        ✔ Avatars
        ✔ Males and females (and shemales, and no-genders...)
        ✔ Headshots, Busts, and Waist Ups
        ✔ Couples
        ✔ Nagas! They get full body because I like to draw them!
        ✔ Kemonomimi (animal ears/tails) is as much furry as I will draw. They MUST look human

▬Won't Do:
        ✗ Super clutter, as in the face is obscured
        ✗ Mecha
        ✗ Full body
        ✗ Animals
        ✗ Furries
        ✗ Fanart, unless you want it in my style, then I will try it

▬SPECIAL OFFERS:

FULL BODY COUPLE ART
        User Image

I am offering full body couple art for a special price. I am only accepting ITEMS for these, and only from the provided list of wanted items.

Full body couple art is very special. It takes longer and I put a considerable amount of effort and time into it, which is why the items I want for it are not cheap. Differences from my normal commissions are: hand-drawn backgrounds of varying detail (some more elaborate than others, depending on item worth and personal preference), larger file-size so that details can be viewed easily, better effort and higher quality work, and more personal communication with the commissioner. People who commission full body couple art will also get top priority on my waiting list.

If you want to commission a full body couple art piece from me, follow the normal steps for commissioning, but make sure to indicate that this is want you want and also indicate the item you wish to pay with. Please pay special attention to the details section. THE MORE INFORMATION YOU GIVE ME, THE BETTER YOUR PIECE WILL TURN OUT. I will provide WIPs at every stage of progress, so make sure you tell me if there is something you want changed before it is too late!

Acceptable Items for Payment:
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You may not compensate with gold or items not listed.

▬Form:
        User Image
        username:
        zandrian
        references: R+
        details: LYYYYLLLLE.
        other: want some biol?
        offer: 30 billion macaroons

[color=#191919][list][list][list][img]http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/Squidcap/saltstone/loveme.png[/img][size=16]
        [b][u]u[/u]sername:[/b][/size][size=11] (self-explanatory)
        [/size][size=16][b][u]r[/u]eferences:[/b][/size][size=11] (please link all images except for avatars.)
        [/size][size=16][b][u]d[/u]etails:[/b][/size][size=11] (please include a written description of the character here, if OC - personality is helpful. You can write as little or as much as you want, go hog wild)
        [/size][size=16][b][u]o[/u]ther:[/b][/size][size=11] (if you want a specific background, or expression that you did not indicate in details, or anything else that is required for the order to be considered valid, place it here. STATE WHETHER YOU WANT A HEADSHOT, BUST, OR WAIST-UP)
        [/size][size=16][b][u]o[/u]ffer:[/b][/size][size=11]

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

User Image

open

Slots are kinda-sorta-not-open-maybe.

User Image

Versatile Lover

User Image

1 special offer slot is available.
        open

4 slots are available.
        mekatra
        open
        open
        open
        open

User Image

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

User Image

If you want to become an affiliate, please PM your code to me (Etyania).

User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/t.67040771_1/][img]http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/Squidcap/saltstone/saltstoneaffiliatebanner.png[/img][/url]

OR

User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/t.67040771_1/][img]http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/Squidcap/saltstone/saltstoneaffiliatebanner2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Thanks~

Versatile Lover

Freebies!
        Bump the thread 200 times and you will receive a free headshot from the artist of your choice. Make sure to label your posts! (1/200, etc)
        The first posts on page 50 and page 100 will receive a free headshot from the artist of their choice. If the first poster(s) are Ety and/or Lupe, the freebie will go to the first person to post after them.
        You may receive a freebie from Lupe if you stay and chat and are polite and friendly!

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

Versatile Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out