Bashful Browser

User Image
Welcome to 𝒑 𝒓 𝒊 𝒎 𝒂 𝒅 𝒐 𝒏 𝒏 𝒂
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
INTRO---RULES---SAMPLES---PRICING---FORM--- WAIT-LIST---AFFILIATES---BLACKLIST
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

STATUS | FULL
STREAM | off

Primadonna is a permanent art shop created by yours truly, Etyania.
Feel free to call me Ety, and thank you very much for visiting the shop!
I would appreciate very much if you would
like the thread but it is by no means a requirement.

It would also be very much appreciated it you stick around and chat.
I often cannot work on art during the day, but I'm on Gaia and bumping the thread,
so all company is always appreciated!

Please note that this is a bribe shop, which means that you are the one
that offers up a price for the work you will be ordering. I would request that you
don't ask me how much you should pay. Just make an offer. There are even
items that will be listed that you can offer as payment instead of gold.

In addition to this thread, I also offer RL commissions, but upon
request only. Please contact me in the thread or by PM if you are interested.

With all of that said, please scroll down for more information!

NEW!
I'm now offering chibis alongside my normal portrait style! See the examples post for more information.

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Rules.

o1. Obey the Gaia ToS.

o2. Please be polite. I'm doing my best to do a service for you, and I would appreciate if you would respect me in the process.

o3. This is not first-come, first-serve. I will be accepting orders based on the offer and character and what is being requested, not on who orders first.

o4. I have the right to reject your order. You may ask me why, but don't be rude about it.

o5. Have fun! Stick around and chat if you like.

o6. Don't steal my art.

o7. Please send the trade when I confirm your order! This is done for your benefit so that you don't spend the gold on something else, and for mine, so that I can keep track of orders.

A note about slots: I like to keep a full docket at all times so I have different things to work on to keep my attention occupied. I will complete your work as quickly as possible and I will keep in contact with you as much as possible in the process, but the point is -- don't wait for the docket to shrink! Put your order in whenever you like, because it's probably not going to empty out or shrink too much since I like to keep busy. heart

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

Samples.

Normal portrait style! (from newest to oldest)

These samples are not representative of the full range of artwork that I will do. If you wish for a full body piece, it can be done, but you will need to offer higher than normal to account for the increased amount of time it will take me to complete.

When in doubt, just ask!

Chibi!

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

Pricing.

This is a bribe shop, so there is no set price for any particular style of art. You are the one who sets the price. I would prefer if you don't ask me what you should offer, but I'll do my best to help you out. Your best option is to check the waiting list and see what offers have already been made!

Yes, the higher the offer is the more you will likely get out of your piece, but the same goes for my RL commissions. Make it worth my while and the more bells and whistles I'll add to your piece. I might even throw in a chibi if the offer is out of the ordinary or if I take too long on your piece!

Chibis: chibis are now being offered! These are also bribe only, but take note that your bribe affects how much of a chibi you get. Default is a bust chibi, but higher bribes will probably get full bodies. Don't sweat the bribe so much with these; they're much faster for me to do and fun for me as well! Item offers for chibis are love!

I also accept item offers, but not just any items. I'll provide a list of items I'd like so you know what specific items I'd love to have! Feel free to offer items not on this list, but remember - as with any bribe, the price affects what kind of piece I'll be willing to do.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Super Bribe
These listed items are considered super bribe because of their price, and if you offer one you're pretty much guaranteed acceptance & first priority - PLUS a FREE little chibi of the same character/avatar or a different one of your choosing! (if the item is super duper expensive, I'll likely be willing to do a couple piece, a full body, or add like five chibis to your piece. SUPER bribe.)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Instant Chibi Slot!
These items, though they might not be very expensive, are the ones I want the most. Therefore, offering one of these items will guarantee you a chibi slot and high priority within the docket! (note: some of the items are cheaper than others, so the cheaper items will probably net you instant bust, while others will be instant waist up, and the higher end will be instant full body - but we can negotiate on this!)
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

Order Form.

[color=#b70027][size=20][list][list]◄𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐩►[/list][/list][/size][/color][color=#49395E][size=11]
[b]username-[/b]
[b]references -[/b]
[b]details -[/b] ((give me information about what you'd like in the piece, such as headshot, bust, waist up, etc.; if you have an OC without image references, describe them here.Please remove the text in parentheses if you have nothing to put here.))
[b]style -[/b] ((regular or chibi?))
[b]notes -[/b] ((if you have any extra information, place it here. Please remove the text in parentheses if you have nothing to put here.))
[b]contact method -[/b] ((I take some time to accept offers, would you prefer for me to quote your post again or PM you when I choose? Of course, it's appreciated if you stick around to chat! Please remove the text in parentheses if you have nothing to put here.))
[b]offer -[/b]
[/size][/color]

Example

◄𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐩►

username- Etyania
references - click
details - Painted bust
style - Regular!
notes - Please give my OC a super cool expression!
contact method - PM me!
offer - 0.00 Gold, HURR.

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

INTRO---RULES---SAMPLES---PRICING---FORM---WAIT-LIST---AFFILIATES---BLACKLIST

𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓼

Lunaris Veniti - single character, Love's Warrior
Kiya the Heretic - bust portrait or whatever idefk, 700k
Ciroen - chibi, Taja

𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓼

𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼

iLoony Lovegood | Kiya The Heretic | Dark_Queen_of_Death

NEW! You can keep tabs on your piece by visiting my to-do thread, which will give you information on where I am in making your art.
TO-DO THREAD

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

INTRO---RULES---SAMPLES---PRICING---FORM---WAIT-LIST---AFFILIATES---BLACKLIST

Affiliates.

Links in:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/primadonna-open-for-offers/t.80061747_1/] [img]http://i.imgur.com/nBZif.png[/img][/url]

Links out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image

PM me if you would like to be affiliates!

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

White List.

These people are very much loved. heart

Auto Fellatio - shop butty
Kiya The Heretic - shop mascot/helper/pet/butty!!!
...and all of my wonderful customers!

Black List.

These people are not welcome in the thread.

Lorhean

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces