Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

My Livestream

✧ Welcome to the Rosen Tea Room, an art shop by Rosen Aura-- Hey that's me! <3 Created so that I may grow and improve my skills, rid of my weaknesses and turn them into strengths... and in general lead to a happier, more confident artist. We can only hope. ._.

✧ I am terribly critical of my own work, which means that I tend to work at a drawing until it at least comes close to satisfying me. I'm a slow worker for certain, so it should be expected that an order could take up to two weeks to finish, maybe longer. Perhaps not every order, but I just want to say this up front so there are no surprises for any potential customers. If you don't believe in that whole 'patience is a virtue' thing, perhaps I am not the artist for you. *is sorry* ;_;

✧ I may, from time to time, draw free art for people who lurk in the thread. Any original characters or (much more rarely) avatars that tickle my fancy are likely candidates. Those who hang around just to talk to me are so amazingly loved... seriously, you don't even know. ♡♡♡♡

User Image

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Most importantly, comply with Gaia's rules and ToS.

Please do not steal my graphics, I made them myself and intended them for my personal use only.

Use the form when posting an order.

Please do not PM orders to me unless I ask you to.

Try to be as polite and respectful as possible, not just to me but to everyone you may find here. It encourages a light, happy, drama-free environment. If there is something wrong with the art you receive (ie. wrong hair color, eye color, or other important element of the character) please do bring it to my attention, but try to stay calm and civil about it. I bruise easy. *doesn't handle tension or confrontation well* ;_;

Please don't post order forms when slots are full.

If I decline your order, know that it's not intended as a personal slight against you, your avatars or your characters. Some things just don't inspire me as others do. I apologize if it seems like I'm picky. (I sorta am. e_e)

If your order is accepted, please send the trade ASAP. If 24 hours pass and no trade has been sent, the slot will be given to the next accepted order. Sorry!

I will occasionally do art trades when my schedule allows (haha but really my laziness is more of a factor,) but I'm very fussy about what kind of art I will receive (I'm not too enthusiastic about chibis, for example).... there's no harm in asking I suppose, but don't be offended if I decline. <3

Please save your art to your own computer/host.

If you use my art off-site, please provide credit/a link back to my DA

The following is not a rule... so much as a request. Please do stay and chat! It gets rather lonely here with just my teacups and saucers for company. T__T

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

oves

Girls (and boys if pushed. e_e)

OCs

Pretty frilly things

Over the top fantasy style gowns/outfits

Frilly things combined with leather, studs and other such "tough" things. 8D

Other things that I'm sure I'll remember later.

islikes
Detailed backgrounds, esp. those with unusual perspectives. *fail*

Children

Couples/Groups

Fanart (Unless I happen to love the character and the proposed idea. OCs who were created with a certain series/show/movie etc. in mind are generally okay. ...Unless they are a direct rip-off of a canon character)

Avatars that are cluttered/themeless, with no apparent direction.

ricing

These prices are merely to give you an idea. Obviously the higher amount you offer, the more likely I will be to accept. I need motivation to stay on track. e_e

Uncolored bust-up sketch - 100k+

Uncolored waist-up sketch - 200k+

Uncolored fullbody sketch - 400k+

Colored bust-up - 350k+

Colored waist-up - 750k+

Colored fullbody - Heavy bribe/auction only

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

S A M P L E S
User Image User Image User Image User Image

SKETCHES

User ImageUser Image

S L O T S

Karrri
I want ART!
Name:
Colored or uncolored:
Type: 3 colored waists? smile
References:
Waist of her? (singles) - [x]

Waist of her (single) - [x]
Friends character (single) - [x]
Character's personality: All soft. They can be drawn with any emotion freedom!
Anything else I should know?
Outfits all can be edited if you want to make them more elegant and/ or frilly or old style, you don't have to follow them 100% artistic freedom. Feel free to add / do as you wish.
Your offer: 6 mil wink

2. -------

3. -------

4. -------

F I N I S H E D

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

If I accept your order, send the trade. When your art is finished, I will PM you a watermarked version. If everything is alright, confirm the trade and I will send you the unwatermarked version.

[size=30][color=#cba170][b]I want ART![/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=#8ec0a3][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Colored or uncolored:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b](Full body, waist-up, bust-up, knee-up)
[b]References:[/b] (Please give both image references and a written description)
[b]Character's personality:[/b] (To help determine mood/expression/etc.)
[b]Anything else I should know?[/b]
[b]Your offer:[/b]
[/color][/size]

Which should look like this:

I want ART!
Name:
Colored or uncolored:
Page number:
Type:(Waist-up, bust-up, knee-up)
References: (Please give both image references and a written description)
Character's personality: (To help determine mood/expression/etc.)
Anything else I should know?
Your offer:

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
R e s e r v e d
User Image

Link exchanges are lovely. 200 x 40 banners only please. Mine:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/osen-tea-room-an-art-shop-still-setting-up/t.73668931_1/?sequence=1][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/bunashipatch/tearoomban.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
R e s e r v e d
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff