Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy Holidays!
                      I’m British Vitamin C (though I’m sure you blokes can read, yeah?)
                      In spirit of the Christmas and holiday season, I'm re-opening my art shop!

And as usual, here are a few rules:

First;;
                      My art style changes at times. I’m sorry. Actually, no I’m not. It shows progress. So my samples show you the possibility of my art, but it doesn’t mean that you’ll get exactly that. I’m not saying the exact quality will change. Just the look.

Second;; I reserve the right to change things on your avi/art. If I feel as though I wouldn’t be able to draw something, I’m not going to. I feel like it would take away from the overall cuteness of the art by adding some crappily drawn thing. If you don’t like it, you may now push the back button, located on the top left of your browser.

Third;; Just because you post, DOES NOT MEAN I’LL ACCEPT. While yes, I can draw. It doesn’t mean that I can draw anything, or even want to. If I don’t ‘feel’ your avatar, I’m not going to want to draw it. Yes, if I was more practiced, then I might be able to. But… until that time, you’re out of luck.

Fourth;;
                      I’m not going to be able to get you your art within the day most likely. My internet at home is sometimes off and sometimes on, I never quite know if I'll have internet for the day. So I get to wait until it’s better, or take a lovely walk to the local library (and with it being winter, I'm pretty sure you can guess how willing I'm going to be to freeze). So! Please don’t pester me with demands. I’m likely working on your order. However. If after a week, you can see that you’re next on my order list. And you haven’t heard from me, feel free to send me a message. You can also see when my last login date is on my profile. Feel free to check that. You’ll be able to see if I’ve been able to get internet that day.

Now if I haven't scared you off, feel free to read onto the second post.

Tipsy Fairy

Now, these pieces of art are going to be 65k. I don’t think this is unreasonable. I know some people don’t seem to realize this… but art takes time. I don’t mind it. But I would like to be paid for this time. I don’t magically close my eyes and then there is your art. So if you want to tip or whatnot, you’ll be greatly loved <3

However, for those more... thrifty folk. I'll be selling something along the line of this (same picture in my siggy) for 30k. Flat coloring, no shading, no shiny awesomeness.

So the way the game works, though I really shouldn't have to say this...
                      I accept you. You send a trade.I'll accept one time. Once the art is finished, I will ask you to complete said trade. I will post the art and then finish the trade.
                      Capiche?

Here are things I won’t do:
                      -anthros
                      -furries
                      -baldies

Here are some things I might do… but you have to bribe me (50k per extra head):
                      -couples
                      -groups

Some things I love doing:
                      -pokemon
                      -disney

And last but not least... the forms:

Shiny chibi
[align=center][quote="british vitamin C"][/quote]
[size=18]◕ ◡ ◕ Gimme some Vitamin C! [/size]
Username;; [size=10][name][/size]
Avi/what you want drawn;; [size=10][link, etc][/size]
Other stuffs;; [size=10][pose, expression, etc][/size]
Payment;; [size=10][at least 65k][/size][/align]

Flat chibi
[align=center][quote="british vitamin C"][/quote]
[size=18]◕ ◡ ◕ Gimme some generic Vitamin C! [/size]
Username;; [size=10][name][/size]
Avi/what you want drawn;; [size=10][link, etc][/size]
Other stuffs;; [size=10][pose, expression, etc][/size]
Payment;; [size=10][at least 30k][/size][/align]

Tipsy Fairy

Orders & Pick-ups

one;; Wizard of Wordiness;; art finished, waiting for trade
                      two;;saved spot for quick_star_blossom
                      three;; Mukin
                      four;; TYRA120
                      five;; Pokie-chan

six;;
                      seven;;
                      eight;;
                      nine;;
                      ten;;

bribe slot;; Andie;; pending drawing
                      bribe slot;; Alyssia Son ;; Pending

Tipsy Fairy

Li nks I n

[url=http://tinyurl.com/7aycsou][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2ajxc7s.jpg[/img][/url]

Li nks Out

Tipsy Fairy

R e s e r v e d

Tipsy Fairy

R e s e r v e d

Tipsy Fairy

R e s e r v e d

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash