Welcome to Gaia! ::

...MY..STATUS..._______________________________________

..Online.. // ..Offline..

...OPENINGS..._________________________________________

2 open slots!

Due to my busy schedule, as well as getting over a hand injury.
I'll only be doing 3 commissions a month, possibly 4.

[1.] Ranma-kun -- couples art ---- 3/4 body
[2.] OPEN
[3.] OPEN
...WELCOME..._____________________________________

Here you have your basic art shop. I display my style, you offer up gold in exchange for art, you're happy...I'm happy. wink

Below you will see a little about myself, just the basics...nothing all out fancy. Just enough to know who you are associating with.

...ABOUT..ME..._____________________________________
User Image

.. penname ..
Seiji

.. alias ..
lizzie, lizz, lixxxie, lix, liska, kasha

.. dob ..
January 22
Aquarius

.. age ..
TBA

.. nationality ..
100% full-blooded European.

.. occupation ..
Freelance artist and cosmetic/fragrance managment

.. current residence ..
NorCal...

...ToC..___________________________________________________________

.. intro .. updates .. rules ..samples ..ordering .. prices .. payment .. progress .. current completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
...UPDATES..._______________________________________

...01.January.15 ...
Quote:
  • Edited the pricing for art pieces. I had originally copied and pasted my pricing from my old thread template/brainstorm and didn't get a chance to edit the pricing. If you saw the original pricing I had when ordering, I will honor that. Just send me a PM of what you had see the pricing to be!

• Added Half Body Prices and sample.

• Shop is OPEN. ~.~

...31.December.14 ...
Quote:
In the process of setting up shop.

.. intro .. updates .. rules ..samples ..ordering .. prices .. payment .. progress .. current completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
...RULES..._______________________________________

• Follow the TOS and RULES. Please and thanl you.
  • Be nice to me.
  • Be nice to those posting.
  • Do not use my art without my permission. If I do a commission for you, then you obviously have permission and may use it. Though it is required that you please credit me, by either mentioning my Gaia username, or linking to my art shop or Gaia profile. It is also required that you leave my watermark on the image. I will position my watermark in a way that it will not distract from the image.
  • Follow my will/will not draw list.
  • Do NOT pm me with requests, please. They will be disregarded. Post them in my the thread. Unless you ask me in the thread if you can PM it to me, then it will be a-ok.
  • Please, Please, Please don't constantly be asking me if I have finished your art piece. It does take me a while, considering I work a full time job and have minimal time to work on my craft. This is why I will only be taking 3 commissions a month, in 3 different styles.
    ** My lists of project progression and completion will be updated regularly. So keep an eye on that if you're wondering. Inquiring occasionally is alright.
  • When posting for a request, take the time to add the proper information under ORDERING, following SAMPLES. This will leave less back and forth between yourself and myself.
  • If you just want line art so you can do the coloring yourself, please inform me of it firstly. I'm not too fond of the idea of someone else coloring in my work because then it just no longer looks like my own.
  • BUMPs are welcome and appreciated. If you bump enough, I'll add you on my bumpers list. Stick around long enough and chat, there is the potential of prizes.
  • Don't complain that i have too many rules. They are needed.

What I Will Draw
  • Your Gaia avatar
  • Yaoi/Yuri. (Love is love. <3 KI will be keeping it PG-13)
  • Tasteful n***s. (TASTEFUL)
  • Animal familiar. (If more than one, and based on size there might be extra cost.)

What I Won't Draw
  • Cluttered avatars.
  • Original Characters. (Bribing accepted.)
  • Fanarts. (Bribing also accepted here.)
  • Children, babies, pregnancies.
  • FURRYS (I just don't like them, I get creeped out. Ears and a tail I'll accept though.)
  • Mechas (Takes too much time and effort, I'm a lazy person...sometimes.)

.. intro .. updates .. rules .. samples ..ordering .. prices .. payment .. progress .. current completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
...SAMPLES...____________________________________

Head Shot - Simple
User Image

Head Shot
User Image

Upper Torso/Half bodyy
User Image

Three Quarters Body
User Image User Image

Full Body

User Image User Image User Image

.. intro .. updates .. rules .. samples .. pricing .. ordering .. payment .. progress .. current completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
...PRICING...______________________________________

All pricing is for FULL COLOR unless otherwise specified. (full color, simple color, line art)

[Head Shot - simple](line art and color have different pricing, inquire within)

singles --- 2B (2,000,000,000g)
couples --- 3B (3,000,000,000g) (ex; kissing, kitty head bump, face snuggles.)

[Head Shot](line art & simple color have different pricing, inquire within)

singles --- 4B (4,000,000,000g)
couples --- 6B (6,000,000,000g) (ex; kissing, kitty head bump, face snuggles.)

[Upper Body/Torso] (line art & simple color have different pricing, inquire within)
singles --- 6B (6,000,000,000g)
couples --- 10B (10,000,000,000g)

[Three Quarters Body](line art & simple color have different pricing, inquire within)
singles --- 8B (8,000,000,000g)
couples --- 13B (13,000,000,000g)

[Full Body](line art & simple color have different pricing, inquire within)
singles --- 10B (10,000,000,000g)
couples --- 17B (17,000,000,000g)

[Background]
A simple background or no background will be provided. If you would like more of a detailed one, please indicate what. Know that there will be an extra charge depending on the work and detail that goes into it.

.. intro .. updates .. rules .. samples .. prices .. ordering .. payment .. progress .. current completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
...ORDERING...____________________________________

When requesting a piece, you must take the time to complete and add the proper information in your post as follows;

Name. Your avatars name.
If it is a couples piece, add your partners avatar name as well.

Request. 1.Single / Couple
and
2. Head shot / Torso / 3/4 body / Full body.

Style. Line drawing / Simple color / Full color.

Reference image. An image of your avatar as well as a description of specifics. Eye color, make up if any, ect.

Items List. This really, really helps!

Pose. However you want your avatar to be positioned. You may add a reference image if necessary. Leave this blank and I will decide.

Background. A basic, or, no background will be given. If you would like more of a detailed one, please indicate what. Know that there will be an extra charge depending on the work and detail that goes into it.

.. intro .. updates .. rules .. samples .. pricing .. ordering .. payment .. progress .. current completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
...PAYMENT...______________________________________

1. After I accept your request, send trade.
2. I'll confirm.
3. Let the trade sit in limbo.
4. Wait patiently for your art. Wait time may vary, I'll PM you with a time frame.
4. I will send you a PM with a thumbnail sample of your finished piece, that is when you complete your trade

Note: I might as well accept items instead on gold.

.. intro .. updates .. rules .. samples .. prices .. ordering .. payment .. progress .. current completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
exclaim ...PROGRESS..._______________________________________

cat_idea Started/Sketching.
cat_smile Inking.
cat_whee Scanned In.
emotion_bandaid Line Correcting.
cat_rofl Color.
gaia_diamond Finishing Touches.
gaia_star FINISHED!

[1.] 1/01/15 -- Ranma-kun -- Couples/Full Body/Full Color cat_idea
[2.] 01/02/15 -- DeleteriousxEuphoria -- Single/Torso/Full Color cat_idea
[3.]

...ToC.._________________________________________________________________

.. intro .. updates .. rules .. samples .. prices .. ordering .. payment .. progress .. completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
...COMPLETION..._____________________________________

.. intro .. updates .. rules .. samples .. prices .. ordering .. payment .. progress .. completion .. bumpers .. art trade .. gifts .. links ..
...BUMPERS..._____________________________________

...Art Trades..._____________________________________

...ART TO ME...____________________________________________

I have a few... but it seems as if I have misplaced them. O_o;

...ToC..________________________________________________________________________

...LINKS..._______________________________________________

If you want to be linked, just say so!

Link me?
Absolutely!

Quote:

[ url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/impure-impressions/t.95390787_1/#15 ][ img ] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/seijisolitaire/seijisimagrybanner.jpg [ /img ] [ /url ]

...ToC..________________________________________________________________________

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff