Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Wife

Hi there! I realize it is an ungodly hour of night to be running a shop, but here i am..Running on an urge. In this shop I will draw OCs. (original characters)
- shop owner is busy during sunday-thursday, and may make progress slowly! but shop is still open and running!

I will not draw gaia avatars
it's not that i have anything against them, it just isn't something i am interested in at this time.

I will draw:
girls
boys
furry
anthro

the art will be in bust up sketchy form, like my examples.
art samples

sorry for linking to a fresh tumblr, but i see photobucket is not currently working so it's my next best option..

Pricing:
i will accept:
art trades
regular gaia currency
items, if i like it.
My prices are not set, as i recently returned and am still confused as to how prices are going these days. so please bribe if you can, with what you feel is reasonable.

Finished:
Savage lover extreme
GaySpaceTrash
eggbebe
picatin
Jen-til
eden-san
GaySpaceTrash (second order)

Confirmed orders:
Sayuu

pending:

orders done outside shop:
<3

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Sadly I only have 4000 P..

And I am craving art off my OC - male.. waist/bust up piece..

REF -images.
Quote:
A tall figure strode into view from the street. Standing taller than average, this male carries himself in a manner that states an evident demeanor; pride.

His appearance is distinguished by broad shoulders and a disciplined statue, combined with his tall height, athletic body, slender and lean with clearly visible muscles, yet not overdone in any way.

Another more noticeable set was jagged, thick and likely from an animal, four long claw marks that had raked across his back- cauterized and ghastly to see.

Yet on the left arm rests a blackwork tattoos that is literally covered from his hands all across his arm to his shoulder, back and chest.

Slightly color faded it was likely he’d had them for some time and had done his best to keep them from going green or gray. And his thick dark brows were complemented by a smokiness in his hooded nearly orange colored eyes.

A strict and somewhat arrogant expression in general, a charming smile upon his lips that curve into a inviting arch and always seems to increase as he speaks with his soft, low voice that more than often contains a scornful tone.

The thick mousy brown hair, left in a natural state of waviness leaving a high ponytail and fell entirely down all the way to the very end of his spine. Some tightly woven braids had been added into the ponytail, bone and coral fragment jewelry and beads knotted in and his hair

Excitable Wife

4000 p?.. as in platinum?... I would not take everything you have. if we're talking platinum, i would take a small amount.
but first..
i've read your character's bio and admit i find it a touch difficult to picture exactly what you have in mind? I gather that he is a tall, lean and muscular guy with broad shoulders.
it also seems that he has scars along his back? long wavy hair in a high pony tail, and orange eyes? but the part i find challenging is the tattoo. I understand it is large, but do not understand the design you have in mind. do you happen to have any pictures at all? of the character or inspiration for tattoo?

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
nekolina tenchi
4000 p?.. as in platinum?... I would not take everything you have. if we're talking platinum, i would take a small amount.
but first..
i've read your character's bio and admit i find it a touch difficult to picture exactly what you have in mind? I gather that he is a tall, lean and muscular guy with broad shoulders.
it also seems that he has scars along his back? long wavy hair in a high pony tail, and orange eyes? but the part i find challenging is the tattoo. I understand it is large, but do not understand the design you have in mind. do you happen to have any pictures at all? of the character or inspiration for tattoo?
All that - you can find in the -ref image - link

Sparkly Trash

12,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Would you consider Jiri, Natsu, or Etude for 55b+?

Sparkly Trash

12,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
X_CELESTIALSH33P_X
☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️
Perhaps one of my avi's for 20bil? Surprise me!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️☠️⚰️
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

the artist clearly stated no avatars

Redds's Bae

please consider demos for 60b?? your lines are so nice ToT emotion_bigheart

Excitable Wife

Savage Lover Extreme
nekolina tenchi
but first..
All that - you can find in the -ref image - link

oh! sorry, don't know how i missed it! sorry bout that. Alright, i can give it my best shot. i'm assuming you'll want it colored.. i'm still a bit confused about the platinum thing so maybe like.. 200 p? is that ok?

Excitable Wife

eggbebe

sure! if you have no preference, then i think jiri would be my go to. but all of them sound cute

Excitable Wife

Picatin

please consider demos for 60b?? your lines are so nice ToT emotion_bigheart

thanks so much! and sure i can. i like his hair and mask~

Redds's Bae

nekolina tenchi
thanks so much! and sure i can. i like his hair and mask~

thank you!!! i'm sending trade now emotion_bigheart
    also i wish i could color the way you do omfggg ;n; i'm in love

Sparkly Trash

12,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
nekolina tenchi
eggbebe

sure! if you have no preference, then i think jiri would be my go to. but all of them sound cute

Jiri's my newest bab! I'm totally cool with whoever you choose.
I'll go ahead and send a trade, then c:

Shy Sex Symbol

ahhh, I wish you did avatar inspired art, i recently made a new OC and have NO art of her yet or I'd let you draw her. heres a bump!
ⓑⓤⓜⓟ
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas