Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Cutesmasher

ANNOUNCEMENT: My Apologies for the lack of updates for those on the waiting list. Without going into details, I've run into personal issues and have had no spare time to work on commissions. I'm very sorry about this unexpected hiatus, and my access to gaia will be very limited for the time being. I cannot safely say when I'll be able to continue the art shop, so I wont give out false promises. However, I'm hoping that to get things rolling again as soon as I can. If you're still on the waiting list, I will get you your art ASAP, but if you feel you don't want to wait any longer or found another artist or any other reason, my feelings won't be hurt if you wish to cancel your order. Thank you all for your patience.

Welcome to Color's Cadence.

I'm Cradle, and this is my shop. I'm here to draw.
Simple, yeah? Excellent, let's begin.

Rules:

**Follow TOS.
**I will draw any kind of character(s), including furry/antrho characters, couples of any sexual orientation, any gender (as well as any non-binary gender), specific body shapes, ages - doesn't matter.
**Complicated avatars are alright if you provide excellent references, however I may be more inclined to refuse ridiculously cluttered avatars.
**In fact I am inclined to refuse any character/avatar at any time for any given reason.
**I will not do backgrounds, sincere apologies.
**Please refrain from harassment! It may take up to several hours to complete an illustration, and sometimes I actually do have a life. And lives are hard. A little patience is very much appreciated, and will help me to deliver the best quality I can provide you~
**If you put in an order and I do not get back to you within a few days, it means I'm either full with other orders or am not interested, please no harassment. However, don't be afraid to re-submit an order later ❤
**After I officially accept your order, start the trade. I will complete the trade after and ONLY AFTER your art is completed and you've received the initial watermarked image.
**If you have any change/edit for me to make, tell me while it's still in the WIP stages. Otherwise, I will not make any edits.

Examples and Prices:

*Bust*
User Image

*Waist up*
1m
User Image

*Full body*
((Yes, I draw full bodied adults too - this was just the most convenient example on hand))
1.5m
User Image

*Couples*
((Platonic, romantic, whatever))
2m for waist up / bust, 2.5m for full body
User Image

Order Form:

[b]Your Username:[/b] (username here)
[b]Who you want:[/b] (specify here, provide reference(s) / description)
[b]How you want it:[/b] (bust, couple, etc)
[b]Additional details?:[/b] (details here)
[b]Cost:[/b] (price here)

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my shop ❤

Waiting details: On an average basis I'll get a single commission done every 2 days, 3 to 5 days if I'm particularly busy. Commissions that call for fullbody or couples will also take a bit longer, as will characters with lots of fine detail (I don't use a tablet, I work completely with ink pens and mouse, so those details may take longer to do). Again, please be patient - What you see is what you'll get, and I won't cut corners on the best quality I can give if you agree to let me spend a little time on it.

Slots:

*Working on*

**chierisuu [fullbody] |2m ((Progress: Inking))
**CinniBear [varied] |1.5mil - ((Progress: Rough Sketch))

*Waiting list*

**Tillycat [bust] |655k
**Pegasaurus Rex [bust] |650k

*Considered*

**Amemya [couple, fullbody] |2.5m
**Arturo Savinni [fullbody] |1.5m
**Red Lipstick Junkie [varied] |3m - 5m
**AstronomyGirl [fullbody] |1.5m
**erikakaiser [waist] |1m

Completed:

**Kimi Who [couple, waist] |2.5m
User Image
**Sansuii [bust] |660k
**bpcc [fullbody] |2m
User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Streaker 200
Your Username: kimi who
Who you want: this handsome bloke with this freckled lady
How you want it: couple, waist
Additional details?: I'd prefer him to be wearing a flannel in dark blue and grey. her in a deep purple vneck with a black cardigan. her sitting in his lap with his arms around her. her hair is actually a bit darker red and collar bone length.
Cost: 2.5 mil

Desirable Fatcat

Ah! Gorgeous stuff!

Your Username: bpcc
Who you want: my new OC <3
User Image
Umbrella not required!

art ref gallery

She's rain themed. Very care free and optimistic. Cheerful~
She can also be very solemn and calm though.
She's rarely angry, but when she is... It's a storm ahaha.

How you want it: fullbody ^_^
Additional details?: all under spoilers!
Cost: 2m ;>

Sexy Krampus

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Good god I love this art I WILL be getting some, just when I have the spare gold.>.>
Your Username: Sansuii
Who you want:
User ImageUser Image

How you want it: Bust
Additional details?: Either of the two would be fine with me~
Cost: 660k

Hallowed Healer

Your Username: Amemya
Who you want: reference page
How you want it: fullbody couple
Additional details?: Artistic freedom as long as I can still recognise them c: I do love to see a wip of the sketch though <3
Cost: 2.5m
ahhhh omgosh I'm watching spn now <3
can't wait for castle to show up why so long ; v ;
anywayss

Your Username: chierisuu
Who you want: whichever one your interested in
How you want it: full body
Additional details?: everything is in the link ~!
Cost: 2 mil / i could offer items instead if you would like ? ; v ;

Beau

Your Username: CinniBear
Who you want:
User Image
Poses

User Image

Item List

Hoarfrost Pass: Northman / I, Gradient / Predominant Principal / The Jabberwock / Proud Prosecutor / Brennivin's Belt by Dernier*Cri / Hoarfrost Pass: Centurion / Scar of the Warrior / Puppeteer's Reprise / Astra-80: Black Blinking Bedroom Eyes / Prince of the Sea / Rookie Detective

How you want it: Waist
Additional details?: he's in his early 30s. If you can make him look very strong and manly. It's hard to see but he does have hair on his face. Think short and a little bit scruffy. His like an idea of his body type if you want to know. CLICK He's around 6'4 also.
Cost: 1.5mil

AND/OR

Your Username: CinnBear
Who you want:

User Image
Poses
User Image

Item list
Starry Little Clown, The Somber Ringmaster, Emerald Dream, Puppeteer's Reprise, The Case of Pietro,
Astra-82: Blue Blinking Dashing Eyes, Saint Ciel Agape,
Brash Badlands, Winsor, Seven Day Love

How you want it: Waist
Additional details?: Here's a drawn reference. CLICK Early 20s looking. Hair dyed blue. Short on top with a ponytail over his shoulder. The Ringmaster, Dream (bows), and Love (ponytail) all form his hat. Right eye makeup's blue. Left eye makeup's is pink with a yellow star at the corner. Is usually a very happy guy. Body: CLICK. He's 5'10.
Cost: 1.5mil

If you need anymore info or need to anything more please let me know. I tried to provide anything i thought useful. Thank you. ^^

Obsessive Hobbyist

26,750 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • One Down 100
Your Username: Arturo Savinni
Who you want: [Kitty][x][x][x][x]
How you want it: Single Character, Full Body
Additional details?: Kitty is 10 years old, and is optimistic, and bubbly. Casual clothing is very eclectic and random. Things often don't match, and occasionally are torn up. Absolutely loves bright colours.
Cost: 1.5mill plus a tip? @w@

Dapper Cutesmasher

Kimi Who
Your Username: kimi who
Who you want: this handsome bloke with this freckled lady
How you want it: couple, waist
Additional details?: I'd prefer him to be wearing a flannel in dark blue and grey. her in a deep purple vneck with a black cardigan. her sitting in his lap with his arms around her. her hair is actually a bit darker red and collar bone length.
Cost: 2.5 mil

Awesome, will do ; )

Dapper Cutesmasher

bpcc
Ah! Gorgeous stuff!

Your Username: bpcc
Who you want: my new OC <3
User Image
Umbrella not required!

art ref gallery

She's rain themed. Very care free and optimistic. Cheerful~
She can also be very solemn and calm though.
She's rarely angry, but when she is... It's a storm ahaha.

How you want it: fullbody ^_^
Additional details?: all under spoilers!
Cost: 2m ;>

Great character! Will do ❤

Blazing Wildcat

Cradle Sin
Your Username: Red Lipstick Junkie
Who you want: Any of these girls and you may have artistic freedom Harley , Eden or Morgan If you do Harley i'd love it to be a couple art between her and her lover Raven who is also in her folder
How you want it: bust, or couple fullbody do with them what you want
Additional details?:
Cost: 3 to 5mil

Dapper Cutesmasher

Sansuii
Your Username: Sansuii
Who you want:
User ImageUser Image

How you want it: Bust
Additional details?: Either of the two would be fine with me~
Cost: 660k

Great! You got it ❤

Dapper Cutesmasher

Amemya
Your Username: Amemya
Who you want: reference page
How you want it: fullbody couple
Additional details?: Artistic freedom as long as I can still recognise them c: I do love to see a wip of the sketch though <3
Cost: 2.5m

Ah~ Lovely characters, considered ❤

Devoted Cat

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Your Username: Tillycat
Who you want:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Basics:
Name: Alvaro [AHL-vah-ro ]
Hair: Short, curly/wavy, shaved on the left side, like this, or this
Eye Color: Light brown
Skin Color: Brown skinned
Body Type: Athletic, slim Like this and like this
Personality in One Word: quick-tempered
Other Refs: [x][x]

How you want it: bust, color?
Additional details?: <3
Cost: 655k?

Quick Reply