Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Art others have done for me I love the art others do for me! If you want to do art for me, contact me: I want all my art based off of the same avatar with the balloon <3 (will post link)

1.User Image2.User Image3 User Image
1=so dapper 2/3=crazyfoxlady

4.User Image 5. User Image 6. User Image
4=toxien 5=Lukstar 6=Parental Supervision

7. User Image 8. User Image 9. User Image
7=lady angel cakes 8=StressSnake12 9. amihinale

10. User Image 11. User Image 12. User Image
10= GinZan 11=Etheral Luminance 12=Rick_Scythe

13. User Image
13=Spectrum of Blue

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

<Sticker Avi Art & More>
heart I hate stupid people

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
n4s
Well color it and I'll give you 250k ?

You changed it XD
I already started on the other one can you put it back? lol
I changed it back XD

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
sweatdrop
n4s
I changed it back XD

I did put the hat on him though. It humors me to see the inari bead eyes on a black guy wth that hat. it looks hehehe <3

oh hey can I have the link to ur FB pg again.

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Beloved Hunter

22,350 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
1. User Name: Cerbrilla
2. URL of image/your avi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3. What do you want? Avatar Art c:
3. Other info: No other info, came here from your post in my Theard then saw my name in the waiting list. >w<
4. Offer in GG: 300k

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Cerbrilla
2. URL of image/your avi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3. Other info: No other info, came here from your post in my Theard then saw my name in the waiting list. >w<

XD that's funny. I put you in there to remind me to check back with you later at your thread! hehe. Those are little reminders for me. If 300k is the best you can do at the moment then ill accept it smile I like your avi is why haha.
I guess you want it like the blue avi?

Beloved Hunter

22,350 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
LuckyTaco
Cerbrilla

XD that's funny. I put you in there to remind me to check back with you later at your thread! hehe. Those are little reminders for me. If 300k is the best you can do at the moment then ill accept it smile I like your avi is why haha.

I can go higher if you'd like for the price and thank you. >w< I do like the blue one but you can choose which one you want to do. X3

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Cerbrilla
LuckyTaco
Cerbrilla

I can go higher if you'd like for the price and thank you. >w< I do like the blue one but you can choose which one you want to do. X3

We'll shake on 300k. If you get it and think it's worth more, then you can tip but not required ^^ youre on the list! will be a few days. For some reason I have 3 avis to draw D: Stickers don't take long but the full ones do; especially cause ive changed my way of shading to a more detailed and higher contrast way. *trying to improve myself!!* Thanks for the order!

Beloved Hunter

22,350 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
LuckyTaco
Cerbrilla
LuckyTaco
Cerbrilla

We'll shake on 300k. If you get it and think it's worth more, then you can tip but not required ^^ youre on the list! will be a few days. For some reason I have 3 avis to draw D: Stickers don't take long but the full ones do; especially cause ive changed my way of shading to a more detailed and higher contrast way. *trying to improve myself!!* Thanks for the order!

A tip we sha'll see. whee I'll send the trade now for 300k so I don't forget and tip once I get it. X3 And I don't mind waiting. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff