Mystery 0.057951482479784 5.8% [ 43 ]
Historical 0.032345013477089 3.2% [ 24 ]
Thriller 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 742 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 338 339 340 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Overall Shop Status: OPEN

Past artists Posts
If the artist you have an order with is no longer in the shop, it means they have not contacted me. Personally, I wouldn't end any trades, unless you have heard from the artist themselves. These are their posts from the shop.

We welcome you to our humble Bookstore, take a look around as we have many genre's and lots of art to choose from. Please note that each artist may have separate rules or guidelines, so when ordering please see and follow the details of which and how to order.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Genre/Artist Status'
Romance- Sarah3ddepp;; Open
Fantasy- JupiterBlues01;; Open
Westerns- anTEAquity;; Open
Scifi- neko_zaru;; Open
Horror- Guro-tan;; Closed Open
Mystery- nikiera ;; open
Historical- Denham;; Open
Thriller- --;; empty

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

Please follow the rules while in our shop. We will remove you if you disobey.
Following the Gaia Terms of Service should be obvious and unnecessary for us to have to repeat to you.
ⅱ Refrain from stealing art.
ⅲ Be kind and courteous to all in the thread and help to maintain a positive atmosphere in the shop.
ⅴ Use the provided order form when placing an order with an artist. It makes things easier and keeps order.
ⅵ While some artists offer freebies, please refrain from begging for and/or demanding free art.
ⅶ Do not quote the posts on the front page of our shop.
ⅷ All artists have the right to reject any order placed if they feel they cannot do it for any reason.
ⅸ Orders may become cancelled if you begin to disregard any of the rules or become unruly.
ⅹ Artists tend to like when critique is given; it shows that you care enough about something of theirs to want to help them fix it. But there is a difference between critiques and rude comments. Please do not harass artists.
User Image
User Image

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Sarah3ddepp Open & Art Trade

You can call me Sarah. I'm nineteen years old and a Sophomore at Marshall University, studying Graphic Design and minoring in Japanese. Yes my school does have a movie, called "We Are Marshall" if you haven't seen it, go watch it. I am happy taken and have been for just over two years. My favorite colors are lime green and purple. I love cats and puppies, eating, sleeping and watching anime. I enjoy receiving art just as much as making it.

Please Note: anything that isn't a chibi or headshot will take a while to do. When my slots are full you can apply for my bribe slot, only if you are willing to wait. Bribe means higher than original price. I do take items, you can see my quest thread bellow. You can pay with both gold and items, but please include how much the item is worth on the order form. I do accept art trades, you still have to put in an order form, but under payment please put art trade, and include samples.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Another Chibi
Qnother Fullbody

Prices:
Chibis: 75k or more
Headshots; 30k
Headshot Sketch w/ one Color for eyes; 10k
Waist up; 120k
Fullbody; Item Bribe, or 250+ Gold Bribe
tab Couples: Double

Items you may also bribe me with.
User Image

slots;;
oo1. Open 0%
oo2. Art For Myself 30%
oo3. Open 0%

Bribes;;
oo1. open 0%

αят тяαdєs;;
oo1. open 0%

User Image

User Image

JupiterBlues01 Full

I'm the cutest nerd u ever seen lol. I live in NY. I'm 24 and I enjoy reading, video games, anime and singing in the shower XD
Examples: DA
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Prices:
~Chibi~ 150k
~Semi chib~ 275k
~Regular (bust only)~bribe

slots;;
oo1. raine raine go away
oo2. iZip
oo3. Miho Moray

Do's

Avi's
OC's
Fanart

Dont's

Hentai
furries
Overcluttered avis

User Image

User Image
                                                    anTEAquity open!

hey there! i'm anTEAquity, but feel free to just call me tea! i've just graduated high
                                                        school, and i'll be at UCLA next fall, in the department of engineering!

if you ordered from me and would like a wip, just ask! > w <

prices:
                                                        chibi: 250k+

examples:

User Image User Image User Image
                                                        User Image
                                                        (( see tumblr for more samples! ))

will do:
                                                        oc's
                                                        fanart

won't do:
                                                        unreasonable amounts of clutter
                                                        pg-13+
                                                        anthro (( pets are okay ))
                                                        mecha

slots:
                                                        oo1. open!
                                                        oo2. open!
                                                        oo3. open!

bribe open!

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU ORDER as my eyesight's already failing me. ; A ;
                                                        [quote="anTEAquity"][/quote]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

neko_zaru Open!♥

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there was an aspiring artist named neko_zaru. She left her planet in search for other artists like her; and just a few minutes after her departure, her planet was blown up. Since she doesn't have a home planet anymore, she became a space nomad, stopping by every interesting planet she saw. After some travelling, she finally ran out of fuel and was pulled down by the gravity of the beautiful planet Earth. After surviving the crash, the weird alien automatically morphed into a normal Human being. She took shape of a young 17-year old University student in Asia taking up Engineering. XDDD

Oh and you can call me Ami if you like ninja

Wills
❥ Chibis
❥ OC's
❥ Couples (Hetero/homo)
❥ Mecha body parts
❥ Any other stuff not mentioned below xd
Wonts
❥ Muscular Men gonk
❥ Anthro/furries
❥ n***s (Bikini's are okay)
❥ Cluttered Avatars
❥Too much black items

Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My deviantArt gallery. Everything else is in here. 3nodding

Prices:

Full body chibis = 100k each
Half body CG's are = 200k
Bust up's = 150k
Full body cg's = Bribes only ^^
additional backgrounds = +50k (it depends on how detailed you want it to be)

If regular slots are full, you can only order through bribe slots. Which means you have to offer higher than the regular price 3nodding

regular slots;;
oo1. Radio Hysteria
oo2. Tempt my heart
oo3. -closed-

bribe slots;;
oo1. open
oo2. open

Please quote me or else I might miss out on an order ^^;

[quote="neko_zaru"][/quote]

p.s. I accept for slots depending on what you want me to draw. 70% for the avi/oc 30% offer

I also accept RL Commissions just PM me for negotiations. I charge really cheap for 'em ^^

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Tumblr // Photobucket ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxx ello and welcome to the horror section of the library with Guro the Succubus. Don't be frightened by my appearance, I'm only here to offer you a good time and some pretty pictures. Also a few good horror book suggestions. Now a personal favorite of mine is currently 30 Days of Night which is a good vampire book if you're into more than just sparkles and upset female humans. Or if you like graphic novels I'd suggest The Walking Dead, a good zombie story. Ah but you're not here for book suggestions, you're interested in my art, well keep reading, the price is not cheap.

PRICE

Make me an offer (nothing below 250k for more complicated styles), and I'll tell you what that will get you. The higher you offer the more I'm willing to do.

Look through my photobucket or my TumblR and if you see a certain style that I've played around with that you particularly like a lot be sure to link it. Be specific with what you want, if you can't decided just tell me to wing it and I'll do my best according to how much you offered me for it.

►Dont's:
There's not a whole lot I won't do, but I don't violate Gaia TOS. That's all pretty much.

lot

ℨ1Toxxic Decay Pg 284
ℨ2Amasis Pg 285

Bibe
1 mil bribe pg291

Make sure to put this in your order form so I catch your post before I catch someone elses!
[quote="guro-tan"][/quote]

User Image

User Image
User Image

NIKIERA OPEN

slots;;
oo1. open
oo2. open
oo3. open

••►Passionate illustrator whose heart pours color and life into every drawing, character and setting created. A true weaver of interlocked tales of whimsy.

Nikiera is strapped for cash a good amount of the time due to college, so any IRL request commissioned she greatly appreciates.
IRL commissions have TOP priority.

Examples:
►>»DA«<◄
►>»Art Blog«<◄

Prices:
••► Full body Chibi Sketch= 38k
••► Full Body Normal Sketch= 138k (or cheap irl)
••► Fully colored work is IRL. PM me for more info.

Contact Method:
••► Contact me by PMing me, please. Orange Feathers Shop

What I Do Draw:

••►Chibi
••►Furry
••►Nude (artistic and pr0n)
••►Men
••►Women
••►Children
••►Pokemon/Other Anime
••►Monsters
••►Macabre/Dark
••►Gore/Violence/Action
••►Punk/Steampunk/Lolita ect
••►Couples
••►Mecha/Scifi
••►Avatar Art
••►Old People

What I Don't Draw:

••► Uber Clutter

Rules
• PM me please
• PM me please/ Quote me
• Follow ToS.
• DO NOT STEAL, EDIT, TRACE, ETC. MY ART.
• Don't whine/beg to me. I have the right to deny your request.
• Please no retracting requests after being placed.
• If you WANT to CANCEL PM me. If I have finished art by then you must follow through payment.
• Requester starts trade/send money. Then I work on art, send a WIP. Then I send a final preview of art, requester finalizes trade.
• Want to be a link out? Please post your banner in the thread.

Terms of Ordering Art
• No Retracting requests once you've placed it and is accepted.
Understood?
• No Retracting requests once you've placed it and is accepted.
Understood?
•If ordering TRADITIONAL, IT CANNOT BE EDITED AFTER IT IS FINISHED. Digital can be.
•DIGITAL CAN ONLY HAVE 3 EDITS after being done. More than that it's an extra 50 cents or another 10,000gg. NOT NEGOTIABLE.
•Also, ALL MY ART IS BRANDED WITH MY DA or REAL NAME. If you do not like that, tough luck. It's to prevent people from stealing my art. NOT NEGOTIABLE.
•By ordering Art from me you are agreeing to these terms; if you do not send money up front, I will not start on your art…ect…ect…

Own Shop and Others:
••►If you would like to see other work I offer please look at her shop below or if you would like more great artwork to choose from and not nikiera's, please take a look at Shiftre's shop.
••►Orange Feather Shop
••►Shiftre's Blue Stitch Shop

User Image

User Image

Denham OPEN

Almost two decades ago, a person was born, destined to join a website where she'd sell art for imaginary money. That person was to be known as Denham. Some say you can still see her selling art there to this day. I'm a computer engineering student and I live with my boyfriend of two years in California.

Prices:
(***Couples are double price, three people are triple price, etc.***)
**New**Style One
Bust: 100k
Waist-up: Bribe starting at 200k
Full Body: Bribe starting at 500k

Style Two
(all base prices are for b/w)
*Mini: 7.5k
Bust: 30k
Waist-Up: 50k
Full Body: 70k
Animal: 40k
Flat Color: +10k
Shading: +20k
(ie: full body colored with shading: 100k, bust flat color: 40k, animal colored with shading: 70k)

*The first example is a mini. Color is only 10k total.

Will/Won't
I will do pretty much anything except for extremely cluttered avis without item lists. That includes furry/nudity/couples/groups/any sexuality. For nudity, gore, or anything else that's not PG-13, please include an e-mail account I could reach you at.

Bribes
I love item bribes since I'm constantly questing more. Here are some items I could be bribed with: Vivacenote, Hook's Cruelty, Steamgear Desperado, SDPlus #251 Aiden, SDPlus #293 Oriyon, Alruna's Rose, SDPlus #251 Aiden, or Sugarsuite. Other item bribes are welcome!

slots;;
oo1.
oo2.
oo3.

PLEASE QUOTE ME. So I can see your order if I'm not around when you post!
[quote="Denham"][/quote]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We are looking for a new artist to join us! If your interested check out our shop recruit thread. heart

username setting up

about yourself

Wills

Wonts

Examples:

Prices:

slots;;
oo1. open
oo2. open
oo3. open

User Image

Order Form;; Fill out the form, it help keep all of us organized. If you do not fill it out, you may be ignored. If you don't fill it out right, you may have to fill it out all over again.

[align=center][img]http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr176/leahanneklabbers/Gaia_images/gaiacommishs/books/booksorderup.png[/img][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#794C3A]❥[/color] [color=#996957][b]Username;;[/b][/color] [color=#A5CFC8]Put Here[/color]
[color=#794C3A]❥[/color] [color=#996957][b]Genre of Interest;;[/b][/color] [color=#A5CFC8]Put Here[/color]
[color=#794C3A]❥[/color] [color=#996957][b]Avatar Or OC?;;[/b][/color] [color=#A5CFC8]Put Here[/color]
[color=#794C3A]❥[/color] [color=#996957][b]Tektek or OC Page;;[/b][/color] [color=#A5CFC8]Put Here[/color]
[color=#794C3A]❥[/color] [color=#996957][b]Type of Art(Headshot, Fullbody?)[/b][/color] [color=#A5CFC8]Put Here[/color]
[color=#794C3A]❥[/color] [color=#996957][b]Price including Tip;;[/b][/color] [color=#A5CFC8]Put Here[/color][/align]

User Image

Each artists will be giving out Freebies in different ways. Bellow you will see that not all artist give out freebies, and not all artists give out a lot of freebies. We made an art shop to make gold, not to just be nice, everyone must understand.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Genre/Artist Status'
Romance- Sarah3ddepp;; Every 50 pages, I will Generate a Random Number 1 through 15, the number that it is, the poster on that number will win a freebie or my picking.
Fantasy- JupiterBlues01;; gives at random
Westerns- anTEAquity;; i draw freebies at random! and in any style (( including non-chibis ))
Scify- neko_zaru;; I draw freebies for awesome people
Horror- Guro-tan;; I do Scribble freebies on my Livestream Status : offline // online
Mystery- nikiera; None at the moment
Historical- Denham;; None At the moment
Thriller- Usernanme;;None At the moment

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Past Art will be posted here.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Genre/Artist Status'
Romance- Sarah3ddepp;; Shiver'☆☆☆Bear All Grylls☆☆☆I know you N E E D mex☆☆☆Spring_Time Rises☆☆☆Ophrys☆☆☆VoxAngeles
Fantasy- JupiterBlues01;; pumkiin x☆☆☆teeniemae☆☆☆nesha94
Westerns- anTEAquity;; Radio Hysteria☆☆☆II Izuru BloodFlower II☆☆☆t oo t e d

Scifi- Shiver;; To lazy to update, just check DA
Horror- Guro-tan;; None At the moment
Mystery- nikiera;;
Historical- Username;; None At the moment
Thriller- VoxAngeles;; Randomeister☆☆☆Dax q☆☆☆Sarah3ddepp☆☆☆Randomeister☆☆☆countbleckfan☆☆☆Leartes Urseus☆☆☆Randomeister☆☆☆lylatay☆☆☆Rasho DaKuraito☆☆☆Dax q☆☆☆Shiver'☆☆☆Hera

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

If you would like to trade banners Please PM Sarah3ddepp to ensure it ends up here. Please only send 200x40 banners

━━━━━━━━━In━━━━━━━━━

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/4ygmsgq][IMG]http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr176/leahanneklabbers/Gaia_images/gaiacommishs/books/booksbutton.gif[/IMG][/url]

━━━━━━━━━Out━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces