Welcome to Gaia! ::

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Hello, and welcome to my chibi shop. ( i might make this into a permanent one ;; )
I've been drawing a lot of anime style lately, and i thought to myself; It's been a while since i drew chibis, so why not open up a chibi shop?
To some of you (or many//slap) may think 'meh' of my style, but i just decided to give it a shot. ; v ;
I drew my oc as a sample.(go to the 3rd post for more samples! ^.^ )
User Image

Let's go over the rules!

■ Please send over a trade when i accepted your request.
■ Do not bother me while I'm working on your art; i've actually encountered a customer who kept on asking me about how long their art was going to take over the pm in every 20 minutes. ;^^
■ Do not steal my chibis or i will hunt you down in your sleep.
■ Please follow the rules and be polite!
(Please do not get offended if i don't accept your offer > < ; )
■ In order to get my attention, please use the order form, or i really might ignore you. (I'm slow ; v wink
Minimum is around 45b? > u<
higher offers are more likely to motivate me ; v;

Do's
■ Males=Females ( i love drawing boys ////Q/// )
■ Oc's>avatars
■ pretty everything that catches my interest~

I will not draw,
■ Clutter
■ hairy people (and furries; sorry o Ao; )
■ Really bad color combinations
■ couples ( i really am terrible when it comes to couples, but i can just a couple side by isde or holding hands. ; v ; )

Order form
[quote="Gyuniku"] [/quote]
■username:
■ref:
■Extra information: [please insert some details that i might forget ; v ; ]
■pose: (if you have one in mind)
■chara's personality/background:
■outline color: ( i do not really recommend black, because it might end up covering the lineart ; v ; If you really want it, i could try ^^)
■offer:
F i n i s h e d yum_puddi
older/more samples

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
yum_puddi Q u o t e L i s t

[Quote="ingrate"] [/quote]
[Quote="1nno"] [/quote]
ahhhh your art is adorable~ * A*
unfortunately dont have enough on me but i will try sell some things and come back if youre still open > u <

but gl on your shop~
miaoaoo
ahhhh your art is adorable~ * A*
unfortunately dont have enough on me but i will try sell some things and come back if youre still open > u <

but gl on your shop~

Aw, thank you so much~ ; v ;
yum_strawberry
yum_strawberry

Dog

GyuNiku

you might want to make your samples more visible;; it took forever for me to find that tiny link and i was about to just give up and not order hahaa//// include an image or a bigger link maybe

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before I order, I was wondering if any of these suit your fancy?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh my gosh your chibis are adorable??? ;_; do you have a min or anything before I offer? I don't want to underprice!
simrell
GyuNiku

you might want to make your samples more visible;; it took forever for me to find that tiny link and i was about to just give up and not order hahaa//// include an image or a bigger link maybe

Ah, i didn't notice! ; A ;
Thank you so much for letting me know! ; v ; )b
I 0 0 4

Before I order, I was wondering if any of these suit your fancy?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh wow, they are all so pretty! ; v ;
Maybe the first one? ; y ;
Mahou Milk
oh my gosh your chibis are adorable??? ;_; do you have a min or anything before I offer? I don't want to underprice!

Thank you so much! ; w ;
I haven't really decided on a minimum yet; I was thinking of taking the average prices that people offer and set it up as a minimum. ; v ;
Gyuniku

■username: aesciv hereiamagain iloveyourartsomuchcries
■ref:
i need a better pic i cant draw too well ;_;
■Extra information: you dont have to include the sword! nothing much besides that. feel free to simplify anything you want!
■pose: i have no idea! something princely? does that make sense maybe not
■chara's personality/background: she's very chivalrous and has a big heart ;u;
■outline color: red or gold
■offer: 75b!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items