Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Trader

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_angelleft Updates gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Pricing & Example gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Current Progress & Orders gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Order Form gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Finished Works gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Guest Artist gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Avatar Art gaia_angelright

gaia_moon "How can I subscribe without being annoyed?" gaia_moon
Just reply to this thread with "Subscribe!", and I will go ahead and add you to a private list. Then, whenever I have an important update for the shop, I will quote you and other subscribers so you will be notified. If you want to unsubscribe, just reply with "Unsubscribe!" and I'll do so as soon as I can!
gaia_moon "How much do you charge for GCash/RLC?" gaia_moon
Due to Gaia Online policies, I am unable to discuss RLC prices here. You can find my prices on my ko-fi; GCash will be equivalent to RLC posted on ko-fi.
gaia_moon "Can I PM you?" gaia_moon
Yep! However, I'd prefer if you'd reply to this thread instead. Also, I may take a while to respond because I am pretty busy and also leave Gaia on in the background while I work, so even though my status might say "online", I'm probably doing something else. I do check this thread very frequently though, so once again the best way to get me to respond would be by replying here!
gaia_moon "Your prices are expensive!" gaia_moon
Sorry about that! However, I do post deals/promotions often, so subscribe to this thread so you'll be alerted when I have a new sale! Chances are you'll be able to get the art for much cheaper! biggrin

gaia_moon Twitch Channel gaia_moon
gaia_moon Youtube Channel gaia_moon
gaia_moon Discord Chat gaia_moon
gaia_moon Instagram gaia_moon
gaia_moon Twitter
gaia_moon
"Are ya drawing, son?"

gaia_nitemareleft What am I listening to? gaia_nitemareright

Dapper Trader

User Image

tab Welcome our new guest artist,

DearJayme!

tab DearJayme is going to be the guest artist here for the next two weeks! Please order from them! They will have a 25% off sale for the next two days! We will also be having a "BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE" sale between them and me, where if you buy two commissions from DearJayme, you get one headshot from me for free!! This sale will only last for a week though, and will end Friday, May 15th 11:59PM CDT! So order as soon as you can!!

tab Weekly Saturday livestream will be hosted on my Twitch channel on May 9th, 1:00PM CDT!! I'll be working on commissions, but also will be doodling and sketching and taking sketch requests!

tab So I just reread Gaia Online's policies and have decided to switch ALL of the full body commissions to RLC only. I will add a link where you can view the price and purchase them. All current full body orders will NOT be affected by this; this price change is only for future orders. Sorry, it just takes me more time to do sad

[sale] [04/26/2020-04/29/2020] SHOP IS OPEN!! 50% Off Everything!!!
[announcement] [04/26/2020] Livestream on Discord scheduled for May 2nd, 2020, 5PM CDT!
[maintenance] [04/26/2020] Added "Finished Works" Section
[maintenance] [04/26/2020] Added Poll
[maintenance] [04/28/2020] Updated "Updates" section with "Announcements"
[announcement] [04/28/2020] Changed livestream to Youtube from Discord
[maintenance] [04/29/2020] Updated "Policies"
[maintenance] [04/30/2020] Added "ARE YA DRAWING, SON?" to "Welcome" Section bc that helps motivate me to keep working instead of focusing on graphics for the shop.
[maintenance] [05/01/2020] Added "Avatar Art" Section
[announcement] [05/02/2020] Guest Artist wanted! Please apply by replying to this thread!
[maintenance] [05/05/2020] Added "Twitch"
[announcement] [05/05/2020] Art may be delayed due to ScratchyScalp (@nereidgarza) heading back to work on May 11th

Dapper Trader

gaia_diamond Headshot*:
100k Platinum

*BUY TWO FROM DearJayme, GET ONE FREE HEADSHOT!

gaia_diamond Bust:
200k Platinum

gaia_diamond Full Body:
RLC Only

gaia_moon Will do:
tab tab tab tab tab gaia_star Anything
tab tab tab tab tab gaia_star Furry/Anthro
tab tab tab tab tab gaia_star Complex poses
tab tab tab tab tab gaia_star Men, women, any and neither gender
tab tab tab tab tab gaia_star Horror
tab tab tab tab tab gaia_star Cute
tab tab tab tab tab gaia_star Mecha/Cyborg
tab tab tab tab tab gaia_star idk whatever it is I'll draw it
gaia_moon Won't🥺Can't do:
tab tab tab tab tab emotion_nope Detailed backgrounds
tab tab tab tab tab emotion_nope Animations
tab tab tab tab tab emotion_nope NSFW*

gaia_angelleft No request is denied! gaia_angelright

*Policies
  • Art may NOT be used for commercial purposes if paid with Platinum. If you need art for commercial use, please order from my ko-fi with RLC. If you are unsure if it falls under commercial use, PM me and I will let you know. Generally, if you are going to make money or a profit using or indirectly using the artwork, it falls under commercial use. Ko-fi orders also have the option to remove my watermark/signature.
  • Refunds may be provided if requested 1 day before end of personal estimated wait time. If you are not completely satisfied with your art, let me know and I will redo it for you with critiques accepted. Only one redo per order.
  • Please send trade with total Platinum at least 1 day before end of personal given estimated wait time. This is to guarantee that you can afford to pay for the art. If you cannot afford art but know you will be able to before wait time, you can still make a request and your spot will be reserved.
  • Promotions on Gaia Online do not reflect promotions on ko-fi with RLC.
  • Shop is always open except in special circumstances (personal emergencies, etc). No requests will be denied so long as payment is confirmed.
  • As per Gaia Online policy, NSFW art is not allowed. However, you are free to request NSFW art by ordering on my ko-fi with RLC.

Dapper Trader

User Image

gaia_moon Arieko-chan [22] full body x 1 [ref] (30% complete)
gaia_moon CaptainSarlo [23, 24, 25] headshot x 3 [ref] [ref2] [ref3]
gaia_moon Prima Polaris [26] headshot x 1 [ref]
gaia_moon Athhy [27] full body x 1 [ref]
gaia_moon Kunoichi Z [28] full body x 1 [ref]
gaia_moon Seth Vondee [29]
gaia_moon The Predicament [30, 31] full body x 2 [ref]
gaia_moon Angry Taco lover [32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39] full body x 8 [ref]

Shop Status: gaia_angelleft ALWAYS OPEN gaia_angelright
Estimated Wait Time: 14-16 days*

*Estimated wait time is the time estimated until I am able to start on an order (if you place an order right this moment), assuming I work without breaks. It is not a guarantee of when you will get your art; I am only human and sometimes need breaks! sweatdrop Also, I am not a full-time artist; art is a hobby for me and I attend university while also working another part-time job, so you can see how busy I can get. If you need art by a certain date, I will try to work with you though!

Dapper Trader

Although not required, here is an order form to help streamline the process of placing an order!

I'd like to place an order for [ScratchyScalp/DearJayme]
I would like [#number of orders] [Headshot/Bust/Full Body] of
[Please place reference of character(s) here]
[OPTIONAL] The character's personality is [enter characteristics you feel are important here. This helps me with facial features and poses].

Example:
I'd like to place an order for ScratchyScalp
I would like 1 Bust of
The character's personality is quirky, flirty, and energetic!

I will confirm with you the price and estimated wait time, then work on your order as soon as I can!

Dapper Trader

gaia_moon The latest 4 finished works will be posted here! gaia_moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image

Dapper Trader

Hello Everyone! I want to thank ScratchyScalp for having me as a guest artist in her shop! This is going to be fun! I look forward to any commissions and if anyone has any questions for me about my art feel free to quote or send me a pm~ Thank you!

BUY 2, GET ONE (from ScratchyScalp) FREE!

User Image
Headshot/Icon
100k Platinum

More examples under spoiler!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sketch Bust
50k Platinum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Bodies
RLC

Orders:

Dapper Trader

This is where I will post avatar art that I buy, trade, or was gifted! If you want your art featured here, reply to this thread and let me know!

User Image Credit: Anonymous (please let me know if you drew this so I can credit you!!!)

Dapper Trader

Dapper Trader

Dapper Trader

Dapper Trader

Dapper Trader

Dapper Trader

Dapper Trader

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash