Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Donator

That's right, here is an art shop that everyone on Gaia can afford. You pay whatever you want to or can. Be that 1G or 100B. I don't care. I'm saving the money to donate to people anyway.

The idea behind this store is that many times through out my time on Gaia I have come across artists who were amazing but I could never have afforded. I don't want anyone to feel that way about my art. If you fall in love with it then you should have it.

Feel free to bump, chat, and make friends. Please do take the time to heart the store. If for some reason I take a leave of absence from Gaia and you wish to commission me then please do message me via my facebook page the link is in my signature. Just say that your from Gaia.

However there are a few 'catches':

- Any commissions I have for real money will take precedence over any Gaia commissions.

- You can place your order down but if it doesn't strike any of my artistic cords then I wont accept the order.

- All discussion of payment will take place via PM. I want to keep what everyone is paying private, you can place your entire order via PM should you so wish.

- If I feel like you are taking liberties with myself, the payment or the art. I will cancel your order. I am not your lapdog, you are hiring my services. So lets be nice to one another.

- You will get the same standard of art should you pay 100g or 100B. There are no favourites here.

- Please do not beg with prices that the customer sets everyone should be able to afford it.

- If any fellow artists wish to do an art trade that is perfectly acceptable, I will want my avatar drawn she's my baby.

Examples:
(all examples lead to tumblr links)

[X] [X] [X] [X]
[Tumblr]

Slots:

- [Beauty of Grace]
- [l dont like you]
- [DoubIelift]

To order just reply with what you would like me to draw, with any examples and information. If I accept I will quote you and ask you to send a PM or a trade for whatever you would like to pay. Do not discuss payment in this thread. I would like what everyone is paying to stay private.

Invisible Phantom

One of these two: here. They are a medieval king + queen, so you can have their outfits be whatever the crap you like that fits that time period. However, she HATES big dresses and jewelry and doing her hair (honestly she usually doesn't even brush it) so the simpler the better. A couple ideas if you need them (seriously though, design what you want):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

As for him, he's happy in whatever you stick him in. A few tekteked ideas:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The avi's isn't correct (mainly hair colour) but the outfits are.

OR you could draw one of their twins: here and here. Her eyes are green if that matters. Same requirements of clothes~ She hates poofy dresses, he's happy in whatever!

I'm trying to get art of those four characters, so pick whatever strikes your fancy if you want to do mine!

You are awesome for doing this, by the way c:

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I would like you to draw my current avi
If you agree please start a pm or quote me yes or no. smile

I like your thread idea

Darling Snack

Bumpy for u

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Please consider my character, Machi?

Request: User ImageUser Image

Additional (ART) references here:
http://sta.sh/22yynob307c

Benevolent Donator

Beauty of Grace

The twins, I will gladly draw both twins together full body smile

Benevolent Donator

l dont like you
Please consider my character, Machi?

Request: User ImageUser Image

Additional (ART) references here:
http://sta.sh/22yynob307c

#heavybreathing

s**t....shes so cute.

yes. yes.

Invisible Phantom

Some Wench
Beauty of Grace

Woo!
:D
I also have this reference if it helps: here but their eye colours are switched, he has the blue eyes, she has the green eyes.

Should I send a PM or trade then?

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Benevolent Donator

Beauty of Grace
Some Wench
Beauty of Grace

Woo!
:D
I also have this reference if it helps: here but their eye colours are switched, he has the blue eyes, she has the green eyes.

Should I send a PM or trade then?

If you already know what you would like to pay just go ahead and send the trade, if you would like to talk about anything then send a pm smile

Kitten

i only have 2b and your art looks so good
its worth so much more crying

Punk

current avi? with like misletoe or a reef around it? emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Benevolent Donator

DoubIelift

It doesn't matter sweetie, money is not an issue. If whatever you want me to draw gets my creative juices flowing I don't mind what you pay. I would rather work on a piece of art that I'm passionate about that is free. Than trudge through a piece that does nothing for me because the customer is paying a lot for it.

Kitten

Some Wench
DoubIelift

It doesn't matter sweetie, money is not an issue. If whatever you want me to draw gets my creative juices flowing I don't mind what you pay. I would rather work on a piece of art that I'm passionate about that is free. Than trudge through a piece that does nothing for me because the customer is paying a lot for it.

ahhh, please draw me then c:
i'll send you a picture of my current if thats okay? C:
Some Wench

#heavybreathing

s**t....shes so cute.

yes. yes.

hnng thank you ;u; I'm so glad you think so!!
Should I send trade with a payment? (though it's not much i'm broke ;u; )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff